WvW Tourney and Customer Support

in WvW

Posted by: Hyperionkhv.1978

Hyperionkhv.1978

Didnt get my tickets too

Attachments:

Even if one likes games, there’s a limit…

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

It seems like what they incorrectly programmed was:
they gave you the rank the server had at the time you completed the WvW meta achievement.

This would account for all the BG players seeing 1st place because they had 1st place during the first two weeks of the tourney and many of the players completed the achievements during the first two weeks. It also accounts for various players from the same server seeing different rankings on their WvW achievement page.

So they incorrectly locked your ranking based on the rank your server had when you completed the 10/10 meta. AND they also failed to award many players their chests. And it seems to be the majority of the players missing their chests are those that finished their achievements early. I have evidence to support that because the only guildie that I know of who received their chest only finished the meta yesterday a few hours before Euro’s tournament ended, all the other guildies finished the meta weeks ago and they don’t have their chests.

(edited by Isaac.6041)

in WvW

Posted by: Shunsui Jiraiya.9103

Shunsui Jiraiya.9103

Piken Square since release
16 of the 2014 season achievements complete

Yet achievements panel shows 2014 season as 4th instead of 2nd.

No Chest >.<

I remember seeing a message in the edge of the mists a few days ago saying something about being registered to Piken randomly.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

in WvW

Posted by: thelafman.9143

thelafman.9143

Isaac, what you are saying is making so much sense!

Selena of the Wolf – level 80 Elementalist – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: DutchRiders.2871

DutchRiders.2871

Devs should just unlock all skins in every players wardrobe , since they screwed up.

in WvW

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Didnt get my tickets too

Dude, you have 574 laurels. You never actually used one?

in WvW

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

[…]AND they also failed to award many players their chests. And it seems to be the majority of the players missing their chests are those that finished their achievements early. I have evidence to support that because the only guildie that I know of who received their chest only finished the meta yesterday a few hours before Euro’s tournament ended, all the other guildies finished the meta weeks ago and they don’t have their chests.

Although it might be a coincidence, you could be on to something! I indeed completed my meta achievement somewhen in the second week if I remember correctly whilst my friends that received their chests all completed it a few weeks later.

in WvW

Posted by: BloodTaiko.1635

BloodTaiko.1635

Just throwing my hat in here. i did not get my rewards yet either, but i will remain patient and hope the fix happens soon

in WvW

Posted by: Nobby.6597

Nobby.6597

I didn’t get my WvW meta reward chest. I however did notice something strange, after completing the meta two weeks ago and earlier today, I got a bonus world chest on WvW level up, which was just the standard WvW level up rewards.

I asked my friend to log in, who completed the meta three nights ago and he didn’t get his chest either but he confirmed with a WvW level up that he received a bonus world chest as well.

I’m not sure if this is expected, abnormal or related since I’m fairly new to the WvW scene myself.

in WvW

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Devs should just unlock all skins in every players wardrobe , since they screwed up.

Lol they won’t do that. They want those skins to be special.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in WvW

Posted by: Fille.1325

Fille.1325

Didn’t got my Rewards either.
Coming from Piken, transfered after the mid of season. Battle Historian said i am still bound to Piken till then end. Want my phat lewt greeenies pl0x, fix it asap.
Meta done since day1.

Axîom [aX]- Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: BabyCactuar.6085

BabyCactuar.6085

Interesting, I have not got mine either. I am sure this is the same bug as why I have not gotten a precusor either. Makes one think why others have never gotten a precusor. So when you guys send me my chest go ahead and send Dusk with it. I will be awaiting the soon arrival of the chest and Dusk. Thank you in advance. :-)

in WvW

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Okay a week before the tournament ended, I got this achievement on the right saying we’d gotten second place (must have been psychic I guess even though we were in contention for first place), with the reward chest on the achievement (though I didn’t actually get a reward chest).

Now that the tourney is over and people are getting their chests.. I didn’t get mine like many others..

But because the achievement says I had gotten rewarded even without getting the chest, and even got the correct place in the tournament (a week before the tourney was over..) am I just screwed or will whatever fix is being done be able to detect that I did not actually get a chest/tickets?

I’ve been on Tarnished Coast for over a year and did not change worlds.

Attachments:

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Don.6520

Don.6520

I don’t know if this bug is going to be fixed or not, I was a little disappointed that I didn’t receive any rewards. Which fine I am use to working my butt off and usually having nothing to show for it. It does however make me better knowing that some of Anet’s own employees have not received their rewards yet. I have been playing this game since the head start and I still haven’t had a precurser drop for me. So yeah poor pathetic me as usually, just something I will have to get over… I just love this game and will continue play even though my luck sucks…

in WvW

Posted by: KiteSan.1402

KiteSan.1402

No reward here either. I though i shuld wait, but i have waited over 12h now. And i start to think it’s bugged for me also^^’

Meta is ofc done.
Server: Seafarers Rest
Place: 1
I have tried to relog, change char, change map, deleted every email in my inbox.

I don’t understand why ppls rush to get re rewards tho, The mercant isn’t in game untill 3juni. Take you time Anet and do it correctly (:

Thanks for an awesome game!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Meemai.7523

Meemai.7523

I am just going to say, that not only looking in the chests should be done. But there should also be some kind of compensation. We are sticking with GW2 now. But I do feel that in Guild wars 1 I counted as a customer.

In this game I feel a lot of mistakes happen, surely it can happen. But when I go to the supermarket and they charge me to much I get my money back, and in some stores in my country you get 50% off or something.

So I do hope to not only get the chest but some compensation as well. Just saying…

I also didn’t get my rewards quite sad about that. Even though my server wasn’t ranked that hight.

in WvW

Posted by: choban.9027

choban.9027

Server: Gandara [EU]
Hidden achievement is there, done, but no chests whatsoever.
Tried to re-log, change chars, but nothing. Hope this will be fixed before the introduction of ticket vendor.

in WvW

Posted by: biskup.8192

biskup.8192

I agree with You Meemai. I have started to think that support in GW2 is only for saying to us “Sorry, we cannot help you. Have fun with Your bugs.”

Naturally I don’t have my WvW reward chest as well, and after April 14 patch bug with reward chests I’m little annoyed.

in WvW

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

they had the whole season to do this.. and they still cannot make it right..

in WvW

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

Naturally I don’t have my WvW reward chest as well, and after April 14 patch bug with reward chests I’m little annoyed.

Or the reward chests on first winter’s day… or the reward chests for the Karka event.. or the reward chests for WvW season 1…. sigh

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

OP is basically a good TL;DR covering the entirety of WvW customer support.

There is no need to submit a ticket. Customer Support is not handling anything related to the tourney World vs World at this time.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in WvW

Posted by: Vetrie.7804

Vetrie.7804

This is just …. No words. Anet you failed again the way I see it. WvW is the only thing that keeps me in this game, you dont give a kitten about WvWers… and now this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Ramon.4860

Ramon.4860

I have not received my reward : (

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

I don’t know whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing that they’ve stopped even pretending to have customer support, and are openly sticking their middle finger up at WvW.

At least everyone is now clear about where they stand.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in WvW

Posted by: Kakkio.4132

Kakkio.4132

I am missing my chest as well. Got 1st place, SFR.

in WvW

Posted by: Zeus.8637

Zeus.8637

No chest here too. I’m on Seafarer’s Rest (Ranked 1st) :

http://imageshack.com/a/img844/5236/kjncf.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img844/5397/jmtw.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Buk Buk Bukka.4395

Buk Buk Bukka.4395

Still have not received chest.

Oh wait, Wildstar headstart has begun.

in WvW

Posted by: DutchRiders.2871

DutchRiders.2871

I know they won’t, I’m just saying they should. If they wanted it to be special, they should have put more effort in the reward system.

in WvW

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

You go play your Disney game then,say “hi” to Mickey Mouse there for me.

in WvW

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

I know they won’t, I’m just saying they should. If they wanted it to be special, they should have put more effort in the reward system.

Same thing could’ve been said about the first wvw season but it didn’t happen. The problem is you can’t or at least a.net doesn’t properly monetize WvW therefor they can’t allocate too many ressources to it.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in WvW

Posted by: nasfieldjohn.2416

nasfieldjohn.2416

not sure if I should open a ticket to support or not
didn’t get the ticket/chest but completed the all the season2 achievement meta

in WvW

Posted by: Meemai.7523

Meemai.7523

I agree with You Meemai. I have started to think that support in GW2 is only for saying to us “Sorry, we cannot help you. Have fun with Your bugs.”

It would be nice if it was a bit more sincere than a sorry. Let’s say there is a bug that works in our disadvantage we get nothing. Is there a bug in our advantage and we use it, we get banned. I can understand the latter. But when someone works at our disadvantage anet cannot ban themselves but they can show some sincerity by adding in an item or something. like they did with soutshun cove.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

You go play your Disney game then,say “hi” to Mickey Mouse there for me.

I was watching some kungen dude stream like 3 min and i think that i got enough wildstar.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Plumme.7306

Dee Plumme.7306

Similar story here.

I got the hidden achievement for the appropriate place (1st – Gandara) but did not get the chest. I guess we will have to wait…

in WvW

Posted by: shatteringglass.3974

shatteringglass.3974

Same issue here – haven’t received chest yet (Jade Quarry)

in WvW

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Yeah, and wasn’t that a debacle to start with.

So, no chest for me either. I’m not even sure I’m supposed to get one for fourth place but the achievement is there and an open chest icon. A guy in another thread reported that he got his chest after finishing the meta after the whole thing was supposed to be over today.

Be interesting to see what happens next.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

in WvW

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Oit’s weird to see so many of my fellow Jade Quarryians having trouble with the rewards. You’d think it would bug for the entire server then :-/

JQ here
I did get the 1st place hidden achievement
I did get a firs place reward chest.
I did NOT get a golden doly finisher though.

in WvW

Posted by: Thyrm.8352

Thyrm.8352

Hey look, another straw on the camels back. I wonder how many more it can take. And before you ask or throw me an infraction know this is the positive attitude speaking.

I did not receive the Season 2 Reward Chest, though i have the not so hidden achievement for 2nd Place with my world.

- I never transferred, neither before nor during the Season.
- I have finished every single last achievement of this Season. Sometime during week 2 or 3 iirc.
- I entered both all regular WvW Maps as well as Edge of the Mists to check if this would trigger the reward to be applied. Obviously it did not.
- Gaining a WvW Rank was also no help.
- Yes i have checked ALL characters.

There is no need for a copy + paste response. Simply send me the reward via the in game mail system.

Up the Irons.

in WvW

Posted by: FrostyBou.5491

FrostyBou.5491

Was logged on at reset, didn’t get the 1st place achievment, I have the meta completed. Have not recieved the chest yet. JQ Server.

I’m not worried, I figure they’ll get it sorted out.

in WvW

Posted by: HugoCosta.6735

HugoCosta.6735

TC server
Achievement says first place, but we were second.
I woke up, I checked all my inventory again and was my reward chest there? no! it
wasn’t there!
Still no reward chest here!

/verysad

in WvW

Posted by: OJM.5103

OJM.5103

Still no chest, meta was completed weeks ago. Desolation. I know rewards aren’t out until June 3rd… but hopefully it’ll get sorted before then!

[GAMW]

in WvW

Posted by: DKSilver.9726

DKSilver.9726

I also wanted to add that I have been playing all day across 5 different toons and still no chest reward. Sea of Sorrows Server. Hope ANET fixes it.

in WvW

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

No chest ty GG!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: TuMaTy.1308

TuMaTy.1308

Im having the same problem. No rewards and i did the meta.

in WvW

Posted by: Daeron.1924

Daeron.1924

I haven’t got any rewards for first place on Gandara too :<
Even though I’ve got all tournament achievements done.

in WvW

Posted by: Test.8734

Test.8734

GUYS, don’t worry! I’m sure ArenaNet will fix it as SWIFTLY as they fixed the guys from Season 1 who didn’t get their rewards!

Oh WAIT! DDDD:

People STILL haven’t received their season 1 late REWARDS!!!!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Issues-granting-Season-reward-chests

Well, better SIT DOWN, it will be a LONG wait for those Season 2 chests…

in WvW

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Transferred to SOS 2 weeks before season began. Played WvW on no other server but SOS. In my WvW achievements tab is says I placed 4th, which SOS took 3rd and I still haven’t received a reward chest for this spring season.

Would like an update.

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

No Box SOS. Did the meta. I want to be happy. . . . Maybe if we got interest for waiting? LOL.

Maybe all of us who didn’t get boxes could come over for dinner? That way we could hear personally how much you love each and every one of us. The only question is which team member to flash dinner mob? (Who would have the best stocked fridge)?

Ok, joking but could we get a tinge of emotion in your posts like “whoops we really know how disappointing it is but we assure you everyone who deserves a chest will get one as soon as we find the stupid Asurean who built our delivery system and feed her to a Char”? The posts read a bit like we are a nuisance to ANET for having a problem. That isn’t the tone you mean but reread your writing.

in WvW

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

I’ve never swapped server one year and more actually, completed the meta for this season the second day or third -Seafarer’s (never <3 ) Rest – and got no reward at the end :<.
Bad Anet, bad!

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

in WvW

Posted by: GlowSticks.9734

GlowSticks.9734

Been TC entire season…
Finished META 2-3 days into the tournament.
Still no chest.