WvW Tourney and Customer Support

in WvW

Posted by: zectra.6978

zectra.6978

No chest, finished the complete Meta within 24 hrs & finished 3rd. All other guildies have received theirs except me. /uninstalled the game.

[APS][NV]Vasnia, Commander
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: LaDyy.1834

LaDyy.1834

Riverside [DE] server, says 2nd place, all achievements for meta, no reward chest

in WvW

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

Got achivment 2nd place but no chest.

“Death is just another path”

in WvW

Posted by: JefeGrog.4127

JefeGrog.4127

Sorrow’s Furnace, says 2nd place. 10/10 for the achievement. Actually completed 17 out of the 19 total. Still no reward chest sent in mail.

in WvW

Posted by: Xanthia.7209

Xanthia.7209

My actual report that I wrote and sent while listening to this(http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=8ZCysBT5Kec&start_at=0&end_at=199) on infinite loop.

Attachments:

My first mistake: Posting about bugs in the bug forum section. My second mistake: Expecting help.

in WvW

Posted by: Nina.9521

Nina.9521

hello,

meta done
“mist runner” title
did not transfer
no chest

>__<"
[TC]server

Attachments:

(edited by Nina.9521)

in WvW

Posted by: Psycho Crusher.8364

Psycho Crusher.8364

Gate of Madness
16/10 achievements
still no chest.
I hope they are able to fix this. this may be the last time we get first in a long time.

in WvW

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

Hello,

Similar to others, I have done every achievements and get no chest. I am in Underworld.
Pls review, thanks.

Regards,
Talindra

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

in WvW

Posted by: MrsKim.4683

MrsKim.4683

Regular WvW’er. Got meta weeks ago. Still no chest. I have logged in on multiple characters and zoned into many zones, but nothing has made it happen. On NSP, 4th in silver.

in WvW

Posted by: Whren.7205

Whren.7205

Adding my name to the list of many… finished the meta shortly after the start of this tournament and still have not received a reward..
server: ehmry bay

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Server: Tarnished Coast.

Came in 2nd, got the 2nd place chest as it should be. Stayed on TC from start to finish (never transferred).

in WvW

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

Came in 2nd, got the 2nd place chest as it should be. Stayed on TC from start to finish (never transferred).

What?

in WvW

Posted by: Diazmat.5387

Diazmat.5387

Server: Desolation
Meta – done
Mist runner title
did not transfer
no chest
;(

in WvW

Posted by: yuru.7194

yuru.7194

no chest here im about to cry

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

What?

Just providing some info from someone who DID get the chest. It might help the devs figure out why some people aren’t getting their chests (e.g. did they transfer? Did they complete just 10 achieves or all 14?)

in WvW

Posted by: BootyWarrior.5243

BootyWarrior.5243

No point providing info brah, it will not get fixed just like last season, I didn’t get my chest but I’m at peace with it now, I should’ve seen it coming.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaos.8253

Chaos.8253

Server: Gate of Madness
Meta: Done
Mist Runner Title
Did not transfer
Server won first Place in Bronze League
No Chest

When is this issue suppose to be fixed btw? I would like to be rewarded for all my hard work….

in WvW

Posted by: Quikmix.2518

Quikmix.2518

Respectfully, if there’s a plan, I think it would be in everyone’s best interest to hear it sooner rather than later. Let’s be realistic: if they couldn’t/haven’t fixed the botched Season 1 rewards, why should ANYONE have faith that they’ll fix the rewards for Season 2?

Anyone from ANet care to convince us that “it’s all going to be OK” and actually do so convincingly (particularly in light of the fact that the problems of Season 1 still aren’t resolved)???

in WvW

Posted by: Malinuk.2148

Malinuk.2148

I will keep this short Devs → Where is my reward?
Much obliged, now FIX THE kitten BUGS YOU GOT ON WVW.

[One], [INC]

Raid Leader & Guild Leader of Square One

in WvW

Posted by: lilgamergirl.4356

lilgamergirl.4356

Server: Tarnished Coast , have never played on any other servers.

My Achievement claims 4th place, Should be 2nd place, No Chest.

My husband’s correctly shows 2nd place, and he received his chest.

I finished mine 2 weeks before him across EB, EOTM, and TCBL, while he did his in EOTM and EB. We had no problems during Season 1.

Kept waiting for the chest to appear, but apparently those of us with the wrong achievement can’t expect a reward at all unless they fix it :-(

Best bet seems to be moving to China <crying inside>

in WvW

Posted by: Falren.6953

Falren.6953

Topic Summary for Mark Community coordinator to relay to wvw devs:

1) The earlier people completed the meta achievement, the lesser chance they had to get chest. I might have a correlation with the bug.
2) Some people have the wrong tournement place achievement. The zero point AP to show where you ended in wvw spring tournement, is wrong for some people, and almost all of those people didn’t get a chest.
3) Some people who never/very rarely transfer, also got no Chest.
4) People that completed the meta last week/even AFTER the tournement ended, have a very high chance to get the chest.
5) People that transferred seems to be affected a lot also by the bug.
6) Dolly finishers seems to be missing.

Especially point 1 is very pronounced. It seems the server lost track of people who got achievement very fast (1st 3 weeks of tournement). You should start investigation there.

Posting this for devs again. It seems point 2 is becoming more and more pronounced.

I would also add 7) some people who failed to complete the meta, unlocked the chest while people who did may or may not have.

Can we get a little feedback on if there is any back-up plan?

in WvW

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

Based on what I’ve experienced.
This round I did not get the final reward, but, my partner got hers.
I completed all the objectives, she only completed enough objectives to meet the requirement to have the final reward.

The last WvW tournament, both of us got the final reward, and we only completed enough objectives to meet the requirement to have the final reward.

Hope this help in some way. If it does can you reward me with Eternity… :P

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

in WvW

Posted by: beastahead.9732

beastahead.9732

Just finished the meta( June 2nd. 9:50am local time, Server: Desolation EU). Got my chest after entering EotM.

1) The earlier people completed the meta achievement, the lesser chance they had to get chest. I might have a correlation with the bug.

Might as well be that. Finished it after season’s end.

2) Some people have the wrong tournement place achievement. The zero point AP to show where you ended in wvw spring tournement, is wrong for some people, and almost all of those people didn’t get a chest.

Did get 25 AP for completing the meta and 0 AP for the second place achievment

3) Some people who never/very rarely transfer, also got no Chest.

Never have transferred, just guested.

4) People that completed the meta last week/even AFTER the tournement ended, have a very high chance to get the chest.

Very true. Just got it today.

5) People that transferred seems to be affected a lot also by the bug.

No idea here, since I have never transferred.

6) Dolly finishers seems to be missing.

They are missing.

Attachments:

(edited by beastahead.9732)

in WvW

Posted by: Don.6520

Don.6520

Is there and answer to when the people who didn’t get their rewards going to get them? I’m a little bugged because I have not seen an statement when this is going to happen. My partner got his reward chest the day he is was suppose to. We both transferred to the same server at pretty much the same time (like as he may have beat me by seconds). I have the meta done and am starting to lose hope that I may never get my reward.

in WvW

Posted by: Airyll.7849

Airyll.7849

Dropping my name in here too.

Played on Desolation for the first several weeks of the tournament and got my meta achievement there; switched to SFR about two weeks before the tournament ended (I had played to wait until the tournament was over, in the hopes prices would maybe fall a little, but in the end I just got impatient and I’d already done my meta so I didn’t care for the WvW at this point).

Achievement says Deso came in second, but I didn’t get my chest.

Intriguingly a fellow Deso friend of mine who got his meta some time later after a transfer to SFR as well got a first place chest, even though he was still associated with Desolation and he completed his meta achievements at a time when Deso was ranked second. (So he effectively completed his achievements after transferring and was given the SFR first place reward, even though his game told him he was still associated with Desolation.)

RIP my chest I guess, I have low hopes they’ll fix this after what happened with season one and their obtuse refusal to respond to the issue.

in WvW

Posted by: gosferano.8614

gosferano.8614

I see lots of people from Desolation didn’t get their chest. And I am from Desolation too. Can it be that less populated servers received chests without any/with little problems, but in bigger servers some data overflowed and was lost?

l80 Asuran Thief – Universal assassin l80 Charr (?!) Necro – Deadly melee ranger
l80 Human Engineer – Expert of explosions l80 Sylvari Mesmer – Phantasmal Assassin

in WvW

Posted by: thaooo.5320

thaooo.5320

You know what the problem is?

Megaservers.

They introduced this PvE junk mid season and it broke the rewards for the people who finished the meta in the first week.

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in all MMOs.
Stop failing at PvE, and fix WvW/SPvP. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: LunaticSerenade.7615

LunaticSerenade.7615

We’re investigating a bug or bugs involved with delivering this tournament’s rewards to some players. We’ll update this thread when we have more information available.

Dropping my name in also, and wondering if there is an update?

Fayde Lightbane – Level 80 Thief | Taveren Mighthammer – Level 80 Warrior
Kavohl Serien – Level 80 Ranger | Merin Leafsower – Level 80 Engineer
Kolbjorn Wolfsbane – Level 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

I see lots of people from Desolation didn’t get their chest. And I am from Desolation too. Can it be that less populated servers received chests without any/with little problems, but in bigger servers some data overflowed and was lost?

Well, servers with lower population will have fewer people to post about their problem even if a similar percentage of them are affected.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: Oraccle.6742

Oraccle.6742

from deso… no chest

in WvW

Posted by: Dragoon.7190

Dragoon.7190

From Gunnars Hold ,, also no chest done everything

in WvW

Posted by: SilverLeaf.4790

SilverLeaf.4790

From SOS – finished meta within the first 2 weeks, no chest.

The lack of communication on this issue from Anet is appalling.

I won’t be spending money on gems anymore unless it gets fixed.

in WvW

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Yeah, I finished my meta early, then lots of my guildies get their boxes, I get nothing. Anet says very little. Why do we even bother?

in WvW

Posted by: gosferano.8614

gosferano.8614

Well, servers with lower population will have fewer people to post about their problem even if a similar percentage of them are affected.

Well, we don’t know percentage, but if similar amount of players from every server RECEIVED chest, then it’s more than likely it was some kind of data overflow. Even the fact that earliest meta achievers mostly didn’t get a chest points to it.

l80 Asuran Thief – Universal assassin l80 Charr (?!) Necro – Deadly melee ranger
l80 Human Engineer – Expert of explosions l80 Sylvari Mesmer – Phantasmal Assassin

in WvW

Posted by: Friday.9078

Friday.9078

I also don’t have my reward chest either. Just putting my name here along with the rest.

Meta done in 1st 2 weeks of Tourney. Never transferred. Got the achievement showing 1st place in my hero panel, but no reward chest has arrived.

Hubby who only finished meta in the last week of tourney got his reward chest when he logged in on Saturday.

Leia Friday
[OURS] [quaK] [Dawn]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Same—no chest—everything done way back—no transfers as i foolishly thought server loyalty meant something—waiting patiently.

in WvW

Posted by: JCROY.5730

JCROY.5730

No reward here too…

Need new hero’s skin..cuz it is PUURTYYYY <3

“see cow, grab bundle, feed cow?”

in WvW

Posted by: FuguZombie.2938

FuguZombie.2938

I don’t have my rewards either. I’m on blackgate, I finished the meta within the first 2 weeks and I never transferred. By the sounds of things there’s a good chance people won’t be getting rewards. If this is the case then arenanet should just tell us the problem isn’t going to be fixed instead of being silent and making us wait around for nothing. Here’s hoping we still have a fighting chance of getting our rewards though.

in WvW

Posted by: Bambas.7439

Bambas.7439

i didnt get the chest , playing on BB , Meta done …
(2ond tournament , 2ond fail is a good ratio really)

Wake up Anet …

in WvW

Posted by: alceleniel.3697

alceleniel.3697

Same here. Says we ended in first place, but we are 5th (Miller’s Sound). Got the meta, got my title, but no reward chest in the end

in WvW

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Desolation resident since launch, completed every season achievement within the first 2 weeks, no chest.

in WvW

Posted by: ButterMeetsToast.8240

ButterMeetsToast.8240

Throwing my name in here, too.
—- i think thats the problem for me, i completed the meta 8 -10 days after the tournament started. hope this will get fixed soon, i really like the mist weapons.

also, the achievement i got says my server is in 8th place, the battle historian says were 6th.

Server: Kodash[DE]

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: faience.4692

faience.4692

Completed achievements, would like my chest pls

in WvW

Posted by: Spiky.8403

Spiky.8403

I completed my meta during second week of tournament, GOT my chest. Also everyone I know got it as well. Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Peter.9241

Peter.9241

I did not get me season 2 chest. Im in desolation. I do have the 2 place achivement. I do have the meta completed.

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Although I already posted about my results, I did not mention that I also completed the meta very early in the tourney. My achievement panel shows the correct 1st place award, though.

Still no chest. ANet should be waking up in a few hours, and I hope we get some gorram answers.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in WvW

Posted by: Jason.1534

Jason.1534

I completed it aswell. All achievements done except the ruins, so 10/10 on the meta. Achievements says 4th, but my home world Gunnars Hold finished 2nd. Didn’t get any chest, nor 2nd place nor 4th place rewards.

Edit: I hope this gets fixed soon, I looked forward to the rewards and those lovely skins more than I did to finishing my legendary.

(edited by Jason.1534)

in WvW

Posted by: phantom.8426

phantom.8426

still no chest, what’s going on…

in WvW

Posted by: Eowin Of Rohan.2619

Eowin Of Rohan.2619

Have 2 accounts. Completed both meta achievements very long ago. Completed ALL achievements long ago too. Kept playing WvW for the whole tournament, mostly on my 1st account.

Both accounts got 7th place achievement even though my server (Vizunah) is 5th. No reward chest on any account.

in WvW

Posted by: Meagashira.4806

Meagashira.4806

Well my second post ! ive been reading up on all the stuff that went wrong and honestly i have no hope for a fix at this time

I wonder if it actualy makes sense to make a post here if you consider that theire are stil people that didnt recieve theire reward from season 1 i mean come on its paying gamers that put time and effort in to a game that after mohnts they stil did not recieve theire chest in my opinion thats rediculeus

the fact that the same problem happend again now with season 2 ok that can happen but not being able to offer a solution even tho you had this problem during season 1 aswel says it all…

am losing guildies atm that are done with it and honestly i dont feel like playing anymore ether.. i do like the game alot and wil see if this actualy gets solved but if not then like many of my guildies that just gave up on gw2 i wil aswell.