WvW getting monotonous

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Suxen.8574

Suxen.8574

Anet, the WvW is a great Endgame populated by many players. Dont forget us!.
Many people will try the Teso looking for new stuff.
Look your statistics!

Anet, we have played 20 months almost without changes in WvW. Only:
- WvW Skills
- Ruins
- New Map of the Mist (okay but is separate from the competition)

MONOTONY, this is the problem. Every day we do the same, 20 months like this.
I like GW2. I love WvW, but we do the same every days. Anet do something please!

ANET, go another games and take ideas!!!, Copy it!!!
Play Teso and copy ideas, please!! and take it to here!

Change maps WvW !!!
Add more fortresses, towers, camps!!
think in new skills siege

Do you want an idea?

Create new Towers(in the middle of maps of WvW) that we can only siege on Saturday and the clan whose claimed it will own one week (as in Lineage2).
Advantages:
this towers will have particular TP just to the owners.
it will be home clan
can investigate further improvements to the clan

but you need maps greater

more ideas (Teso idea):
something like telegraph post:
TP of towers clan only works if all telegraph post are intact.

The MONOTONY is killing the game WvW, slowly but mercilessly.
PVE is very good, but we play WvW, our Endgame is WvW and we are many players. Dont forget us, please.

IDEAS!!! go another games and take it for here!

regards

EDIT: I corrected errors

Suxen [OdS] – thief in Baruch Bay [ES] – Spain

(edited by Suxen.8574)

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I am quite sure we heard exactly the same thing about WvW in Guild Wars 2 before release.

The grass always looks greener on the other side.

TESO is new and exiting (and free at the moment). Of course they will have many people playing right now. But what about 1,5 years after release? Will it still be as awesome and full of people?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Have you got your keyboard wrong way up again?

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Bad steering in ESO, made so PS3 and xbox can run it.

And what is MvM? Monthly victim Mother?

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

Morld Vs Morld

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Mastery vs Mastery?

I dont think monotony is a problem at all.

I suggest ANet to look first on Commander system, masteries, grouping and defending rewards.

Comamnder system – we talked about it in CDI, yet no informations about any result
Masteries – they made WvW more action, but some of them seems overpowered like ram mastery. Right now rams are really hard to kill unless you dont have like 4 sup acs and 4 defenders already set up on each gate and refreshed all the time. If you will just see keep contested, run there, see gate is 75%, you have no chance to defend it unless you dont gather bigger zerg that enemy and push them outside. In time needed to build 1 sup ac, gate will be 50%, then even if you start shooting on ram, thanks to Iron Hide, you wont be able to save it in time.
Another example: you scout normal gate, 4 guys will come and start building ram, you start building normal ac. So normal gate, normal ram, normal ac. You should be able to kill that guy on ram and take down ram. But you are not able to do that, thanks to Iron Hide, ram and ram operator are almost invincible against your ac, and gate will be breached. You even did not hold them for a while, because that guy on ram dont even need to stop raming.
Grouping: ok, just 5 guys in party, why not, but we need at least to have some targeting symbols. So you can target your raid leader by some icon, and still have the option to target enemy by regular crosshair.
Defending rewards – why to bother to defend? you will get some experience but its much lower than killing all NPCs around the gate. So attackers dont even have to succed.
Situation: 4 guys comming to gate, you see them, they start killing NPCs and get reward from them, you start hitting them with canon and they run. You will get some XP from sucesfull defending, but those guys will get more XP for killing guards.

And I dont talk about upgrades. You dont need to spend anything to flipp keep, just like 50silver for rams, but to upgrade a keep, that will take a lot of gold.

All this will change whole gameplay, making defending more rewarding will make people to scout and stay and try to upgrade.
It will even change open field combat and I think it will make combat more fun.

No need to change maps, just adjust current system.

(edited by Hule.8794)

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

more ideas (Teso idea):
something like telegraphic poles:
TP of towers clan only works if all telegraphic poles are intact.

what does this mean? what the hell are telegraphic poles?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Maybe he’s french (monde)

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Looking at the numbers , almost 70% of gw2 population arent even gonna try it.

Please place your vote so that for those that are wondering can get a better idea.

http://www.gw2wvw.net/content/will-you-try-elder-scrolls-online-closes-8-march

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

not paying 15 dollars a month for a game.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

It is pretty obvious they devs do play other games. I picked up Skyrim the other day, and the stuff borrowed is remarkable. No criticism, both great on their own merits.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Maybe he’s french (monde)

Maybe he has a speech disorder and types accordingly? :P

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

MvM is what the latino world calls WvW I think.

Mag Server Leader

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

not paying 15 dollars a month for a game.

Not being an ESO fanboy or anything as I haven’t even played it, but I’d much rather pay $15/month and get some decent and frequent patches and balancing.

It’s of course not a guarantee that frequent patching will happen with ESO, but if their business model is based on monthly paying customers that drive their revenues and profits, they’re much more likely to listen and actually do something.

I mean, after 1.5 years what do we have to show for in GW2 WvW or PvP? Especially something as simple as balance patches takes more than half a year. I still love GW2 but I doubt I’ll wait until the “feature” patch early summer 2014.

Nope, the Australians call it that… everything is upside down there, remember?

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Suxen.8574

Suxen.8574

OK, i am from Spain, i am playing in Baruch Bay Server and I speak English poorly.

Concerning doubts:

. yes, MvM = WvW

. telegraph post:
more ideas (Teso idea):
…something like telegraph post:
…TP of towers clan only works if all telegraph post are intact.

Suxen [OdS] – thief in Baruch Bay [ES] – Spain

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Thanks for the effort though. A lot of people on forum are a bit cynical these days, but that’s not a reason to be rude. :/

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Nope, the Australians call it that… everything is upside down there, remember?

OK, i am from Spain, i am playing in Baruch Bay Server and I speak English poorly.

Concerning doubts:

. yes, MvM = WvW

“The more you know.”

Mag Server Leader

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Let’s see this week alone we have three new games:

• Thief
  • South Park The Stick of Truth
  • ESO beta

Yeah I can definately see the number of active players fall for a while.

Well you cant say we didnt warn you Anet, we’ve been trying to tell you for a year, but you didnt listen. If you start making less in the next month you know why: Most of us have moved onto other games.

With more games to come out later this year as well, well if we dont see an expansion or real WvW progression, the game is gonna die.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

elder squirrels online is for nuts

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

ESOL is good healthy competition for Anet.

If it means better content,balance and effort, i think its a win-win situation for GW2 fans.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

If you played WvW since beta you’ll see we actually DID get a lot. I don’t know how people can still complain that WvW is abounded. They put a ton of effort in it to give us a better experience.
-EOTM map (we asked months for this and they delivered)
-Obsidium Sanctum
—> making it enter-able from LA (reducing queues to EB)
—> GvG dueling arena (I like to GvG there)
-Masteries
—> gives us something to go for besides winning the week
—> new siege skills
-Traps to counter zergs (supply drain, yes it is effective)
-End of culling (kittening hell, this was nice)
-Reduced skill lag (it really is less worse than it used to be
—> heard they are improving it even more
-Implementing the best things from EOTM into WvW for better experience (in future)
-Removing the lake in borderlands (was often requested and the nodes aren’t much but the terrain is fun)

And I am still forgetting a few things probably, but Anet definitely did a lot for WvW!

Now about TESO, I have been looking extensively at TESO and I’ll give you a honest opinion from a PvP exclusive player.

1) The WvW map is too big, you need a ton of players to fill that one up. It will be hard to get some action there + horses are a requirement and they are way to expensive
2) Game is way to expensive for what it is, 60 dollars and 15/month, really?!
3) Graphics are okish but armor and characters have no depth at all
4) Combat sucks, but really it is horrendous! No in depth group play, it feels slow, choppy and not fluent at all. Looks like a MMO from 10 years ago.

I think TESO is going to be the major fail of the year, the game is advertised for PvP players aswel. But don’t be fouled, it is a terrible PvP game. I predict the first few months might be fun, but after that the game is going to be deserted. And the WvW mode will be way to big and the small user base wont be able to fill it up, leaving the game with only a few PvE players left.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

As a PvP player, I hate the fact that ESO forces you to grind out ten levels in PvE, running long distances between NPCs for linear quest dialogs of rehashed Oblivion storylines, before you can start the PvP part.

That said, the PvP part is fun in a different way from GW2. The combat feels more like FPS than MMO. They do some things better than GW2 and GW2 does some things better than TESO.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

As a PvP player, I hate the fact that ESO forces you to grind out ten levels in PvE, running long distances between NPCs for linear quest dialogs of rehashed Oblivion storylines, before you can start the PvP part.

That said, the PvP part is fun in a different way from GW2. The combat feels more like FPS than MMO. They do some things better than GW2 and GW2 does some things better than TESO.

Newest PTS build shows that you can now PvP at level 5, which is 2 hours of PvE Questing with a group. Me and a group of guildies hit level 10 in 4 hours of questing, we were level 7-8 doing level 12-15 quests, easy peasy.

Anyone who says the map is actually ‘too big’ is wrong. A single player can cut off reinforcements to the main battle, ONE PLAYER. We did the testing this weekend and it’s def viable and easy to do. A group of 10 people can run in place 7 trebs, take a wall down in 3 minutes and stealth away. Our home towers were being hit hard in a 2v1 on Saturday afternoon, my guild had 10 people on and we split off and hit the 1 tower that cut off 4 waypoint’able keeps for the other team. The main force was unable to keep up the numbers and our team was able to push them back.

The graphics are beautiful. Not sure what potato people are playing on. 660ti, 80 fps, Ultra, zero lag in 50v50 fights.

Combat will evolve. Remember, you can use add-ons in TESO. Players will develop the “go-to” addons eventually (currently FTC is a good improvement over vanilla UI).

Not to mention, if there is no action on your ‘home’ campaign (your main server for WvW like in GW2) you can guest to ANOTHER campaign to keep fighting. It’d be like if BG BL was full, you can port to T7 BL and play WvW.

It’s hard to compare WvW GW2 vs TESO, they are completely different takes from two different companies with two separate end-games in mind. Each game does certain things correctly.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

(edited by Feed Me Change.6528)

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Chaba.5410

It’s of course not a guarantee that frequent patching will happen with ESO, but if their business model is based on monthly paying customers that drive their revenues and profits, they’re much more likely to listen and actually do something.

Like you said, P2P is no guarantee. This assertion that subscription models lead to companies listening closer to customers is unproven. Lots of examples of subscription based services from other industries…

IMHO Anet has to actively, constantly, and aggressively compete for your money with the F2P model. A company that forces you to pay just for the privilege of accessing their game doesn’t. They’ve already got your money.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

Like you said, P2P is no guarantee. This assertion that subscription models lead to companies listening closer to customers is unproven. Lots of examples of subscription based services from other industries…

Zenimax has made a lot of changes based on player feedback from the first couple of betas, I hope it continues.

I know from personal experience that this kind of responsiveness is not present at ANet.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Zenimax has made a lot of changes based on player feedback from the first couple of betas, I hope it continues.

Moot point since the game isn’t released yet so no one is paying a subscription fee.

Chaba Tangnu

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

The OP is comparing pay for gems versus pay to play MMO.

I wish GW2 was pay to play….

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

Moot point since the game isn’t released yet so no one is paying a subscription fee.

True, but they are still selling people on the game, not to mention pre-orders. We’ve never paid a sub fee for GW2 WvW and look what we’ve gotten over the last year and half…

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

TESO is new and exiting (and free at the moment). Of course they will have many people playing right now. But what about 1,5 years after release? Will it still be as awesome and full of people?

TESO will be face the same destiny that GW2, the two games has BIG design issues in their core mechanics. Both try to implement new things… both fail. Sadly GW2 is going down right now to the end. And is not because new games where released. WoW faced a lot of new game in his lifetime, beat them all only with expansion without changing to much the essence of the game, and that is because they have a good core mechanic, always fun to play with.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Feed Me Changes,

Ah, I see you expanded your post. Glad you mentioned the add-ons. I opined to a friend about how TESO hides a lot of combat feedback from you compared to GW2, like seeing what kind of damage you are doing. He mentioned he is using an add-on to see damage numbers. You wrote, “Players will develop the “go-to” addons eventually (currently FTC is a good improvement over vanilla UI)”. Doesn’t that seem strange? Especially in the context of F2P v. P2P?

Chaba Tangnu

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

TESO will be face the same destiny that GW2, the two games has BIG design issues in their core mechanics. Both try to implement new things… both fail. Sadly GW2 is going down right now to the end. And is not because new games where released. WoW faced a lot of new game in his lifetime, beat them all only with expansion without changing to much the essence of the game, and that is because they have a good core mechanic, always fun to play with.

I agree mostly with this sentiment, TESO will however have the benefit of a year or 1.5yr run of having somewhat of a player-base (somethhing that is dying out of WvW in Gw2 right now) simply because they will get the benefit of the “new game” doubt.

That is until they prove to have the same problems GW2 does now, or until the next big RvR release comes out.

CU will probably be the one most people are secretly waiting on…It will also be the least likely to be released/get made (the way it is looking lol) and will never likely be able to live up to the expectations that will be put on it by then.

Mag Server Leader

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

From my experience, I’m fairly certain that eso is going to have some enormous balance issues that don’t seem to be getting addressed at all. The entire combat system is built around high cost skills with no cooldowns, and a limited resource pool that prevents spamming. However, I believe that endgame builds will be able to gain enough regeneration bonuses that non-stop skill spam of powerful skills will become an enourmous problem. This could make any eso pvp just an unpleasant experience.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

I…will wait some time until eso is fully released and playtested for an adequate amount of time by it’s players before i start to compare. sure, beta is out, but beta is beta.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

1. ESO has better optimization(more FPS less lagg)
2. Target style of pvp and less animation(this freaking aoe in gw2 burn my eyes)
3. Enemies die in pvp…without stupied rallybringers and they run from start point!

So there are some points of advantage…

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

GW2 has much better combat animations and feel. ESO has a better map (MUCH better) and doesn’t have game mechanics that totally screw the side that is outnumbered in a given fight.

ESO zergs will win due to numbers but not because of game mechanics that favor zergs over smaller groups.

If there was a game with GW2’s basic combat and ability selection (ESO doesn’t give you access to enough abilities to use in a loadout, IMO) and ESO’s map and open world game mechanics that is what I would be playing.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Oozo.7856

1. ESO has better optimization(more FPS less lagg)
2. Target style of pvp and less animation(this freaking aoe in gw2 burn my eyes)
3. Enemies die in pvp…without stupied rallybringers and they run from start point!

So there are some points of advantage…

Players who have died can be rezzed, but it is extraordinarily difficult to do so while in the middle of a fight. It’s something you can do if you win the fight. There is a certain build that might make it possible to do some infight rezzing, but I think it would still be hard to pull off.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

Pretty much this. Big fail from arenanet the downed state in pvp/wvw. If you die respawn far away, that is pvp. Downed state is a PvE idea from PvE devs.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Mastery vs Mastery?

I dont think monotony is a problem at all.

It’s a huge problem for people who like to learn new systems, try things that others haven’t thought of before and get it work. No new classes or weapon-lines have been added to the game since release.

There is nothing new to learn. Time to move on.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I know from personal experience that this kind of responsiveness is not present at ANet.

I don’t know. During beta the Anet devs seems much more responsive to feedback. A few months after release that changed quite a lot. That might be a natural cycle.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Changes,

Ah, I see you expanded your post. Glad you mentioned the add-ons. I opined to a friend about how TESO hides a lot of combat feedback from you compared to GW2, like seeing what kind of damage you are doing. He mentioned he is using an add-on to see damage numbers. You wrote, “Players will develop the “go-to” addons eventually (currently FTC is a good improvement over vanilla UI)”. Doesn’t that seem strange? Especially in the context of F2P v. P2P?

I would rather have a solid base functionality that offers an extremely simple UI that can be tweaked based on how I want it than to have an overly complicated UI that I am stuck with. Give players a base to build off and they will create what the players want. Not to mention the fact that player made add-ons are FREE, and do not put any extra pressure on Zenimax.

On terms of F2P/P2P… I’d rather the Devs hours (drafting, coding, testing, implementing) on additional content/bug fixes than making an extensive UI and that I would probably hate and restrict my ability to customize the game how I want it.

tldr – solid foundation that players can add onto is better than intricate structure that no one can alter.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

I don’t know. During beta the Anet devs seems much more responsive to feedback. A few months after release that changed quite a lot. That might be a natural cycle.

Difference being ANet wanted your 60$, TESO needs to keep your $15/month… Money drives companies. I’m not “dogging” ANet but once they got your 60$ from buying the game, that is all they really want from you. Other P2P games have to keep working to keep you subscribed.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Feed Me Changes,

I would rather have a solid base functionality that offers an extremely simple UI that can be tweaked based on how I want it than to have an overly complicated UI that I am stuck with. Give players a base to build off and they will create what the players want. Not to mention the fact that player made add-ons are FREE, and do not put any extra pressure on Zenimax.

On terms of F2P/P2P… I’d rather the Devs hours (drafting, coding, testing, implementing) on additional content/bug fixes than making an extensive UI and that I would probably hate and restrict my ability to customize the game how I want it.

tldr – solid foundation that players can add onto is better than intricate structure that no one can alter.

I’m of the opposite opinion. If I pay for a game monthly, I expect a certain polished level of the interface and not have to rely upon stuff made by third parties. Mods are rather notorious for bugging out core game code.

Companies love player-made FREE add-ons too. Players do all the dev work, take on all the risk, and companies make all the money. “Take all the pressure off Zenimax” is code words for “Zenimax profits off your work”.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

I honestly would just be happy with a map just a tad larger than EB and done completely snow themed like Shiverpeak Mountains, complete with PvE characters from those regions.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Changes,

I’m of the opposite opinion. If I pay for a game monthly, I expect a certain polished level of the interface and not have to rely upon stuff made by third parties. Mods are rather notorious for bugging out core game code.

Companies love player-made FREE add-ons too. Players do all the dev work, take on all the risk, and companies make all the money. “Take all the pressure off Zenimax” is code words for “Zenimax profits off your work”.

So you would rather take a small dev team to work on a “polished UI” when they are needed other places?

“Mods are rather notorious for bugging out core game code.” What? Have you ever actually modded Skyrim? Never messed with my “core game code”… not to mention, these aren’t mods, they are add-ons. Just like using teamspeak overlay for GW2, except Zen won’t ban you for using it..

The only way Zenimax would “profit off your work” is by them not worrying about upgraded a perfectly fine UI, but by them putting out a superior product due to having more resources working on more important stuff.

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Chaba.5410

In the immortal works of Steve Martin: “Ah! It’s a profit deal!”

Silly to have an argument about what you or I think is “more important” for devs to work on. Allocation of resources comes down to strategic business decisions based upon a company’s market research, which we just don’t know about.

If I had to guess, looking at the big picture… Zenimax’s challenge is to take a franchise with a customer base of single-player adventure players with certain expectations from past ESO games, like modding, quest structure, large open world exploration content, and try to fit that experience into an MMO, where MMO players have certain expectations, like polished uis, good pvp, build changes, group synergy/combos, from past MMOs. If they’re not going to have a polished ui and good combat experience in the vanilla installation, they’re not really going after the MMO PvP player, which has been the general sentiment I’ve been reading from my fellow MMO PvP players. My opinion.

Chaba Tangnu

WvW getting monotonous

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

the www become monotonous when eotm came alive and absorbed a lot of www players .

if someone try to compare the new map and the old www maps only eb can give him same level of fun and rewards in the same time . borderlands now are only for havoc (most of them are cheaters or use well known macro combos to defeat easy and fast the opponent ) and www guilds .when they realize in the end of the day that the rewards are kitten they will leave as well home borders.

scouters now are totally screwed in the home borders and if someone see the whole picture …. scouters and defenders never had any love from anet ( no wxp even there is event accomplished like dolly support or any other event associated with defend ).

anet devs are too young to understand what damage they did to the game by loving only the offensive zergy style ( that is ugly and chaotic with all these particle effects ) and not the defended and strategy style.

eso devs seems they bring some balance between offensive style and strategy from what i saw in videos . if eso had b2p mode i would be in beta now but i don’t think that even eso is for 15$ a month . maybe i try it many months after launch and when the problems have solved and if anet wont do any change in current www maps and www generally , like commander utilities

(edited by Reborn.2934)