WvW is big joke now

WvW is big joke now

in WvW

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Crying out loud such whining. These changes are said to be permanent. Queues will most likely go back to the way they were after a few weeks to a couple months. Right now is just the big hype train. Enjoy the queues and be smart and go do map comp, or dailies, or something while waiting.

WvW is big joke now

in WvW

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Many wvw players ask for #makewvwgreatagain and now that we get q people start to qq.

anyway when almost all pvers will get their legendary backpacks wvw will return as before………or worse than before.

That’s ~3-5 months down the line though. We can do a lot of WvW bickering between now and then.

WvW is big joke now

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

All i am hearing is my problems are worse than yours because i have to deal with them. Every server who has all maps queued are going to have issues getting guild groups in. The era in which maguuma pugs left WvW to get a skill group in are long gone (2+ years gone). If a group wants to run on EBG, their guildmates better have been playing on the map prior to raid or they will be stuck with everyone else in a 100 man primetime queue. A guild group who doesn’t do EBG tends to pick the map when raid starts, but they still will need to wait in line with everyone else. Switching maps in the middle of a guild raid in this scenerio often causes a good handful of people to leave because they dont want to wait 20-40 minutes in another BL queue.

WvW is big joke now

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Anet barely adds any content to WvW for over 4 years:
Curse you Anet! You don’t give us content, no one plays WvW!

Anet finally adds content to WvW:
Curse you Anet! You gave us content, now everyone plays WvW!

those are the pseudo WvW’ers that can ktrain now….

Man… the joy that is to fight 2 blobs and still win while outmaned

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

WvW is big joke now

in WvW

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

You forgot to mention the only players having fun with this stupid update are the blobbers running over less populated servers. We’re right back to the same situation before linking. Why anybody can find this grind fun is beyond me.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

WvW is big joke now

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

I love seeing lots pf people (my toons getting lag don’t tho lol) as its bringing life to WvW. Last night it only took me about 30m to get into ABL that was queues for 40 people (EB had about 70, DBL only had 25 and the other ABL…which was my home bl…has about 50)

Lots of people to PvE’ers to fight which means lots of Meta builds to practice against.

I love it

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

WvW is big joke now

in WvW

Posted by: Basharic.1654

Basharic.1654

It’s the first day of a Feature Pack, of course it’s going to be crowded. Not sure what you expected.