WvW is dead for Fissure and Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

Q:

Due to the behavior of some Blacktide players….Fissure and Underworldplayers have chosen to not play WvW anymore this week.
It has been almost a month with Blacktide members harrassing the underworld server Spamming with their double account..how much Underworld sux..humiliating us all the time and that we should reroll to Blacktide..also possessing siege,,so we cant defend our Keep. Stealing golems and destroy them. Staying ingame and reportback what happends in our chat .Following our commanders. and so on. All they can do to destroy our game and get obvious advantages.
This is enough ……………..

And for you Fort Rank…and Whiteridge,,, if you are reading this ..“Good Luck”

You need it cause you will have no help from Anet to deal with theese Blacktide cheaters.

in WvW

Posted by: splatticus.1278

splatticus.1278

Sounds like every other server. Non issue.

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzle.8031

Nozzle.8031

Yep sadly its the same on FoW. the BT guy just camping wp destroying golems and reporting ur position to his server of cheaters. also trying to recruit but i blocked him long ago so no longer get that issue…however i do report him multiple times a week when i see him camping a wp.
but as you say no matter anyhow…us and you guys can only hope hacktide go up so let them have massive lead all time
might be nice for use to let someone else deal with that crap for atleast 1 week…..maybe more reports from other servers will do it some good to show we arent just being cry babys because lets face it what have FoW and UW got to moan about, we spent most of our lives in tier 8/9 anyway so loosing means jack!

in WvW

Posted by: Khan.2374

Khan.2374

It’s sad, just when you thought BT couldn’t possibly sink to a lower level…

I’m from WSR and remember how awful it was to see the entire T3 map flip to hackers in a few minutes. It caused a lot of our people to quit or not bother upgrading. If we’d also had to deal with a bunch of BT kittenes on our server I would have quit as well.

But fortunately for us the way the points are distributed there is almost no chance we’ll have to fight BT in the near future, just UW/FoW or FR/RoS (we’ll probably be seeing you next week).

De Re Metallica [FeC]

(edited by Khan.2374)

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

Due to the behavior of some Blacktide players….Fissure and Underworldplayers have chosen to not play WvW anymore this week.
It has been almost a month with Blacktide members harrassing the underworld server Spamming with their double account..how much Underworld sux..humiliating us all the time and that we should reroll to Blacktide..also possessing siege,,so we cant defend our Keep. Stealing golems and destroy them. Staying ingame and reportback what happends in our chat .Following our commanders. and so on. All they can do to destroy our game and get obvious advantages.
This is enough ……………..

And for you Fort Rank…and Whiteridge,,, if you are reading this ..“Good Luck”

You need it cause you will have no help from Anet to deal with theese Blacktide cheaters.

Sooo hope they are gone this week hoped the golem week would be enough but seems not.

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Posted by: Michael.1493

Michael.1493

I’m from WSR and remember how awful it was to see the entire T3 map flip to hackers in a few minutes. It caused a lot of our people to quit or not bother upgrading. If we’d also had to deal with a bunch of BT kittenes on our server I would have quit as well.

But fortunately for us the way the points are distributed there is almost no chance we’ll have to fight BT in the near future, just UW/FoW or FR/RoS (we’ll probably be seeing you next week).

I welcome anyone other than Hacktide.

And trust me…if there’s a lower level to sink to in terms of cheating, hacking and generally dishonorable play those on BT will find it and sink to it with no stain on their conscience at all it seems.

The sooner they get out of our matchup the better for all those on FoW and UW…it’s just a shame that another 2 servers will have to put up with their rubbish instead….but quite frankly, those on FoW and UW have endured quite enough already…time for someone else to suffer for a change.

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Record him, send to anet. Then they should track his original account and ban that one as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Khan.2374

Khan.2374

You think people haven’t tried that? Search “Blacktide hacker” on Youtube and dozens of videos will come up. I know the posters of several of those videos personally, and yes, they have sent them to exploits@arenanet.com. We know ANet has banned them at least once as they gave us a “public execution” video, but they have multiple accounts and keep on coming back.

De Re Metallica [FeC]

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Record him, send to anet. Then they should track his original account and ban that one as well.

Please stop trolling serious threads with meaningless posts. If you have nothing to contribute, if you know nothing about the history of problem and have no real solution, just try not to post.

in WvW

meltdown.5870

splatticus.1278:] Sounds like every other server. Non issue

LOL you just made it an even BIGGER issue

in WvW

meltdown.5870

I welcome anyone other than Hacktide.

And trust me…if there’s a lower level to sink to in terms of cheating, hacking and generally dishonorable play those on BT will find it and sink to it with no stain on their conscience at all it seems.

The sooner they get out of our matchup the better for all those on FoW and UW…it’s just a shame that another 2 servers will have to put up with their rubbish instead….but quite frankly, those on FoW and UW have endured quite enough already…time for someone else to suffer for a change.

Atleast WSR FOW and UW ….can be a nice matchup..unless we get infected from no good kittens. I look forward to Battle against you guys/girls ^^^^

in WvW

Posted by: Koenow.1807

Koenow.1807

To be honest, i’m very sad to read this. As a blacktide member and commander i hate it when ppl use hacks or do not play fairly. And we also reported the hackers. BUT…
I ask you, commanders from FOW and UW. Please look at your own server. We know there ppl of your server who check out our server and give information. Lots of times when we go stealht in towers or keeps, ppl know exacly where we are, even if its impossible. And when we go with golems, you also know exacly where we go. So dont point fingers.
And about the hacking: I haven’t seen the 2 ppl who hacked before for over a week. And yes, i dont play 24/7 so i can mis it. But i know, there ppl from your server who use hacks too, like the FLY hack (dont point a finger, but JD look at your guild).
But believe me if i say, that 99.99% of the server fights fair. Its to bad that 0.01% makes you ragequit and dont wanna play. And believe me, that there isn’t a server on GW2 who fights 100% fair. There will allways be @ssholls who make the game kittened up for others.

BTW: can some1 explain to me why yesterday evening, before the new build, Blacktide guilds got kicked out of FOW borderlands? we didn;t got kicked out of UWborderland, EB or our own. We got kicked 3 times, and with every time when we allmost got Garrison.

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

BTW: can some1 explain to me why yesterday evening, before the new build, Blacktide guilds got kicked out of FOW borderlands? we didn;t got kicked out of UWborderland, EB or our own. We got kicked 3 times, and with every time when we allmost got Garrison.

That is probably the Automatic Defense System kicking in. If all things fail and you don’t know who is knocking on your garri, kick all Blacktide guilds.

Or Anet could have been busy with the build. Strange behaviour is not uncommon before a new build imo.

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

i have already left FoW, miss my lil server but unable to do any kind of WvW is no fun for me.. dont care to lose hard when its done in a legit way.. UW was running all over us also before they had drama and i had absolutely no problem with it.

its sad that Anet is not doing a jackkitten about it, lucky for me i can buy gems by using gold else i would have just quit the game.

hope BT people are happy with their hacking tools on their side having nothing to do in WvW also just another PvE map for you guys i guess..

think UW/FoW moral is so low with WvW and prolly many people have left the server that even when BT goes up in rank u stand no chance vs who ever drops in rank in new match up.. when all kitten has left and with new transfer stuff coming up i might come back to my lovely under populated FoW but for now kitten it.

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

You think people haven’t tried that? Search “Blacktide hacker” on Youtube and dozens of videos will come up. I know the posters of several of those videos personally, and yes, they have sent them to exploits@arenanet.com. We know ANet has banned them at least once as they gave us a “public execution” video, but they have multiple accounts and keep on coming back.

Keep reporting and they should keep banning then.

in WvW

Koenow.1807

hope BT people are happy with their hacking tools on their side having nothing to do in WvW also just another PvE map for you guys i guess..

Yes, every1 in BT borderland is happy that there are hackers in GW2…. (ow my god…)
and people like you make it even worse. Your post make it looks like we are happy that we got 2 hackers, who we all reported ourself. Again pointing fingers. Thats soooo pro….
Sorry, but had to react on this 1.
I hope you join our borderland 1 time and see whats really going on. Maybe then you feel ashame about this post….. i would if i wrote nonsence like this.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

I ask you, commanders from FOW and UW. Please look at your own server. We know there ppl of your server who check out our server and give information. Lots of times when we go stealht in towers or keeps, ppl know exacly where we are, even if its impossible. And when we go with golems, you also know exacly where we go. So dont point fingers.

Lots of times when you “go stealth” in towers, it’s the only tower or keep enemy server has, where else would you expect them to be. Also everyone can see those little zerglings running towards main zerg, we don’t have that many people on the map but it’s generally easy to predict where your zerg is (usually on their way to kill those 2-3 guys trying to take a tower).

People from UW/FoW didn’t quit wvw only cos of the hackers, it’ the fact that hackers flip towers, others upgrade them to T3, sit on cannons the whole day and call your 40+ zerg to defend anytime someone shows up. The same zerg that camps spawns even with siege and you wonder why UW/FoW don’t give kitten about playing wvw right now. Unbalanced matches like this happen sometimes but I am not that naive to expect the weak servers to wvw day after day if all they get is a piece of sticky matter from the dominating server.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

One of the big guild leaders on FoW (Psychotic) has made a thread and posted 2 videos with clear evidence of hacking activities… what more do they possibly need?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Koenow.1807

Lots of times when you “go stealth” in towers, it’s the only tower or keep enemy server has, where else would you expect them to be. Also everyone can see those little zerglings running towards main zerg, we don’t have that many people on the map but it’s generally easy to predict where your zerg is (usually on their way to kill those 2-3 guys trying to take a tower).

People from UW/FoW didn’t quit wvw only cos of the hackers, it’ the fact that hackers flip towers, others upgrade them to T3, sit on cannons the whole day and call your 40+ zerg to defend anytime someone shows up. The same zerg that camps spawns even with siege and you wonder why UW/FoW don’t give kitten about playing wvw right now. Unbalanced matches like this happen sometimes but I am not that naive to expect the weak servers to wvw day after day if all they get is a piece of sticky matter from the dominating server.

in towers, ok. but in water @ bay? there are many places to hide and still they find us… it can be coincedence offcourse.

and that last piece. We got numbers yes. Why not use numbers when you got them? and if ppl want run with the commander, thats the choise. If ppl wanna scout, its there choice.
If you look @ gold servers you will see scouts in every tower. And when they see some1 come, then you will report it to the commander and he makes a discision to come or not. And i think its weak to say: “we dont play anymore” just because we outnumber you? There are many ways to kill big zergs and i know some of your guilds are good enough too know how to. So instead of doing nothing, maybe learn the others some good skills in playing WvW?
I say: dont put the blame on us because we got numbers. Dont put the blame on hackers (not seen them for a while). Just make the best of it and give us nice fights.

in WvW

Posted by: mika.4523

mika.4523

ofc when we join BT there was 2 guilds now we have more because we are doing best to get ppl and u say that we hack so tell me why ppl join hacker server then ?? only 2 guys hack and they stop we have numbers and we will go tier up so don blame us because we are doing our jobe and u guys just point and doing nothing ur problem not our

in WvW

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

People from UW/FoW didn’t quit wvw only cos of the hackers

Actually thats pretty much why we’ve all quit playing so much over here. The general idea behind it was that either ANet sorted it out and got rid of them, or we sent them on their way to Tier 8 to be someone else’s problem.

I’ve personally sent videos of 3 different Blacktide hackers to ANet and I know of another 2 running around. They’ve been spotted in this match up so they are still running around.

there ppl from your server who use hacks too, like the FLY hack (dont point a finger, but JD look at your guild).

Send me a screenshot or something if this is true. Also, its Jd.

That is probably the Automatic Defense System kicking in. If all things fail and you don’t know who is knocking on your garri, kick all Blacktide guilds.

Thats under NDA for a reason! /s

That kitten also kicked us, kinda annoying to loose all those loot bags.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in WvW

Koenow.1807

People from UW/FoW didn’t quit wvw only cos of the hackers

Actually thats pretty much why we’ve all quit playing so much over here. The general idea behind it was that either ANet sorted it out and got rid of them, or we sent them on their way to Tier 8 to be someone else’s problem.

I’ve personally sent videos of 3 different Blacktide hackers to ANet and I know of another 2 running around. They’ve been spotted in this match up so they are still running around.

there ppl from your server who use hacks too, like the FLY hack (dont point a finger, but JD look at your guild).

Send me a screenshot or something if this is true. Also, its Jd.

Thats under NDA for a reason! /s

That kitten also kicked us, kinda annoying to loose all those loot bags.

1. send the 2 new hackers video then, we will report them too. but watch out, i got the feeling you see hackers everywhere. (and if its true, there is an opening for a job for you @ anet).

2. the person was a silver major. He was gone before i could put video on. Guess he was lucky for this time.

3. JD or Jd, its the same, but i’m happy to write it with small letters, no problem.

4. we lost lot of lootbacks too, and we lost the look on your face’s when you losing garrison again (better then all the lootbags in the world)

in WvW

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

There are many ways to kill big zergs and i know some of your guilds are good enough too know how to. So instead of doing nothing, maybe learn the others some good skills in playing WvW?
I say: dont put the blame on us because we got numbers. Dont put the blame on hackers (not seen them for a while). Just make the best of it and give us nice fights.

How would you know, your server fights 25+ vs 4-5 most of the time and sends an army of 30 people to deal with 3 people who took a camp Having say that, I agree that skill is important , it can win fights to a certain extent as you bt have realised in small scale outnumbered (for us)fights vs uw many times. But is only so much 4-5 ppl can do against the 25+

(edited by Elia.7193)

in WvW

Michael.1493

@Koenow

You might not have seen the hackers in a while, but that doesn’t mean they are gone.

Cheats and dishonorable players from your server still plague FoW and UW on a daily basis throughout this week’s matchup.

I refer of course to those who can’t be named here (but we all know who they are) trolling in team chat to change servers to BT and reporting our commanders’ positions and movements to those on your server.

This, as much as the hacking (if not more) has ruined WvW for the other 2 servers who are still trying to play fairly against you bunch of cheats.

It’s gotten to the point now where no-one is tagging up for FoW at all and nobody is discussing objectives or calling our targets or positions in team chat for others to see.

It may not “technically” be cheating but it’s certainly not “fair play” however, I guess compared to BT’s usual antics this is viewed as “absolutely legit and completely above-board”

….well…give yourselves all a medal or something…you can’t win unless you have an overwhelming numbers advantage as you have had in the past 2 weeks, or you cheat.

Even when you didn’t have the numbers you have currently, you still couldn’t beat us even with cheating and hacking….so I guess it takes a combination of:

1. overwhelming numbers advantage.
2. spies in the other 2 servers’ spawn points effectively destroying co-ordination outside of guild or party groups.
3. the ever-present hackers.

Now that you have all 3 of these things, you actually stand a chance of advancing to tier 8 next matchup…even then, it’s close between your rating and WSR’s

You shouldn’t be in any way satisfied by how BT has conducted themselves of late, rather, you should be disgusted…I know everyone on FoW and UW is.

P.S.

Regarding your accusation that members of jd have cheated in the past….

…this is a baseless accusation and, quite frankly stinks of finger pointing in an attempt to try to shift some of the (quite justifiable) heat off of your server.

As we have provided plenty of proof of various forms of BT’s antics in the past, I would respectfully ask you to do the same if you want to insinuate that FoW (or UW) players do anything other than play fairly.

in WvW

Koenow.1807

There are many ways to kill big zergs and i know some of your guilds are good enough too know how to. So instead of doing nothing, maybe learn the others some good skills in playing WvW?

How would you know, your server fights 25+ vs 4-5 most of the time and sends an army of 30 people to deal with 3 people who took a camp Having say that, I agree that skill is important , it can win fights to a certain extent as you bt have realised in small scale outnumbered (for us)fights vs uw many times. But is only so much 4-5 ppl can do against the 25+

So what you asume? that we should say to ppl that they may not join WvW because UW and FOW got less ppl? thats a bit unfair for them.
And we want to improve to, so we do lots of raids with our guild, and ppl join us then.
So, sorry but for me this is just a way to whine (my opinion).

in WvW

Elia.7193

So what you asume? that we should say to ppl that they may not join WvW because UW and FOW got less ppl? thats a bit unfair for them.
And we want to improve to, so we do lots of raids with our guild, and ppl join us then.
So, sorry but for me this is just a way to whine (my opinion).

Oh no, I am not whining, is fun to see that you send a zerg to deal with 3 ppl in camp , or the guy in our servers that invites people to bt to ask us to go to bed and stop trying to cap etc etc. Neither I say that you shouldn’t continue to be proud of the hugely outnumbered fights(for us) that you win , population it is what it is. But you was saying above that there are a lot of ways to kill big zergs (so in our situation you believe that is easy to kill 25+ when you are 4-5) and I was wondering how would you know,because bt plyers run away from fights unless if they have safety in numbers

(edited by Elia.7193)

in WvW

Koenow.1807

@Koenow

You might not have seen the hackers in a while, but that doesn’t mean they are gone.

Cheats and dishonorable players from your server still plague FoW and UW on a daily basis throughout this week’s matchup.

I refer of course to those who can’t be named here (but we all know who they are) trolling in team chat to change servers to BT and reporting our commanders’ positions and movements to those on your server.

This, as much as the hacking (if not more) has ruined WvW for the other 2 servers who are still trying to play fairly against you bunch of cheats.

It’s gotten to the point now where no-one is tagging up for FoW at all and nobody is discussing objectives or calling our targets or positions in team chat for others to see.

It may not “technically” be cheating but it’s certainly not “fair play” however, I guess compared to BT’s usual antics this is viewed as “absolutely legit and completely above-board”

….well…give yourselves all a medal or something…you can’t win unless you have an overwhelming numbers advantage as you have had in the past 2 weeks, or you cheat.

Even when you didn’t have the numbers you have currently, you still couldn’t beat us even with cheating and hacking….so I guess it takes a combination of:

1. overwhelming numbers advantage.
2. spies in the other 2 servers’ spawn points effectively destroying co-ordination outside of guild or party groups.
3. the ever-present hackers.

Now that you have all 3 of these things, you actually stand a chance of advancing to tier 8 next matchup…even then, it’s close between your rating and WSR’s

You shouldn’t be in any way satisfied by how BT has conducted themselves of late, rather, you should be disgusted…I know everyone on FoW and UW is.

P.S.

Regarding your accusation that members of jd have cheated in the past….

…this is a baseless accusation and, quite frankly stinks of finger pointing in an attempt to try to shift some of the (quite justifiable) heat off of your server.

As we have provided plenty of proof of various forms of BT’s antics in the past, I would respectfully ask you to do the same if you want to insinuate that FoW (or UW) players do anything other than play fairly.

Wauw, took me a long time to read this, and most of it is… a bit crappy.
Let me explain a bit. I played on Ring of Fire Bl before and we played a lot times against higher servers with bigger numbers and lost a lot too. There where servers there who used hacks and we reported them.
Now on BT server its not much change. UW and FOW also use hacks, BT uses them too. Like i told, the 2 players who used hacks on BT are reported, ALSO BY US. so dont keep pointing fingers, we did all we could do.
Offcourse you gonna say now: well, dont play WvW anymore then. But that is like bullcrap. We enjoy fighting fair, we enjoy the wins, and learn from te loses.
About talking to each other: i think there is no respect, because we of BT borderland cant do anything right in your eyes. You dont wanna know howmuch whispers we get every day. And if i should earn a dollar (or euro) for every bad word (sorry, dont know the english word for it) that is told to me, i could buy a very nice car and house. So dont think ppl from our BL are the only 1 who does it. (btw, if any1 knows what a NeckBear is, plz tell me, some UW member named me that).

Offcourse i hope ppl keep fighting fair and are respectfull to each other. I do it allways and my guild too. I’m playing GW2 for the fun, and not gonna do more or less then i do now. My hope is that every hacker will get banned en FOW and UW find there fun back into the game. Dont forget its a game. But know this: Blacktide is 99.99% fair. Dont let the 0.01% win and make you all quit.

BTW, this will be my last post here, because i notice i get angry of the “negative” reactions and that ppl dont wanna read good what we have to say. I wish you all good luck and hope on some good fights!

in WvW

meltdown.5870

ofc.. we havent seen the hackers for a week …no need to call them in now..they will be used when hacktide is under pressure. Thats how they use hackers. We saw that 3 weeks ago when most maps was UW…wooopsie suddently the hackers was active and flipped 2 maps in less than 30 min. Fort Frank will experience this for sure.

in WvW

Koenow.1807

ofc.. we havent seen the hackers for a week …no need to call them in now..they will be used when hacktide is under pressure. Thats how they use hackers. We saw that 3 weeks ago when most maps was UW…wooopsie suddently the hackers was active and flipped 2 maps in less than 30 min. Fort Frank will experience this for sure.

Wauw, i said i wouldn’t react anymore, but…
you really think we WANT the hackers? you think we call them out when we are in trouble? WAUW you are really sick in your head, and i hope you will seek profesional help for that. Really dude (or miss) thats sick….

Sorry for my reaction, but WAUW….. find help plz. I think this game isn’t good for you to play anymore….

and with that: 3 weeks ago some things happened… plz keep whining about that for more then 1 year.

and, thnx for making me kittened off. I hoped for some grown up reactions, but this is just sick……

in WvW

meltdown.5870

you really think we WANT the hackers? you think we call them out when we are in trouble? WAUW you are really sick in your head, and i hope you will seek profesional help for that. Really dude (or miss) thats sick….

Sorry for my reaction, but WAUW….. find help plz. I think this game isn’t good for you to play anymore….

and with that: 3 weeks ago some things happened… plz keep whining about that for more then 1 year.

and, thnx for making me kittened off. I hoped for some grown up reactions, but this is just sick……

• Well you certainly finally showed your face ..this is the attitude of Hacktides for sure. Obviously inside the game and now outside.. your server should be renamed “Lowtides”……

in WvW

Koenow.1807

• Well you certainly finally showed your face ..this is the attitude of Hacktides for sure. Obviously inside the game and now outside.. your server should be renamed “Lowtides”……

zucht……
plz contact me for an grown up reaction. You can also whisp me ingame if you like, if you wanna talk about it.

bb all, GL with the fights

in WvW

meltdown.5870

go and flip some camps …

in WvW

meltdown.5870

ohhh and send my hellos to your spy at our spawnpoint .His the only one in Underworld WvW

in WvW

Michael.1493

Please don’t be upset.

Like you say, it’s just a game.

However….it’s not an isolated event of hacking that happened 3 weeks ago and went away….BT players have been reported multiple times, screenshots have been posted and videos made FOR MONTHS. It has been happening CONTINUOUSLY.

I understand that you, personally, likely have nothing to do with this and are attempting to play the game by the same rules as the other servers in your matchup and, indeed, the vast majority of players on BT.

However…it only takes one or two bad apples to ruin the reputation of an entire server and your hackers have been operating on BT with impunity for so long now that I’m afraid the community at large is being “tarred with the same brush”

Is this right or fair? No, it’s not…but it’s happened, Blacktide having the commonly used name Hacktide illustrates this perfectly…it’s been a “feature” of matchups against BT for so long now that your server has a nickname based on it and you are widely known as exploiters, cheats and hackers. Even though it is quite obvious to anyone that only a minority of players actually engage in such activities….but as I said, it only takes one or two to ruin the reputation of an entire server.

P.S.

You’ve insinuated again that UW and FoW also hack…I have NEVER seen any evidence of this from FoW and quite frankly, I resent the implication.

(full disclosure: I have seen firsthand what I suspect was an UW player flying under the map killing people by using an invisible golem during the golem week, however this was an isolated incident and this kind of exploit was RAMPANT during this event…also there was no proof that it was an UW player, it is merely my suspicion, which may be wrong)

We don’t care about losing…FoW have been at the bottom for as long as I can remember…we don’t need to lower ourselves to the level of using cheats and hacks to “get ahead”

It might be an alien concept to some from BT…but we value fair play (I suspect you share the same values here)

Just because there are people on BT cheating, doesn’t mean everyone else is up to no good as well.

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

It’s a prime exemple on how a minority can kitten the enjoyment of a majority. i’ve stopped playing WvW which I adore and we’re losing most of our remaining (10player) WvW population to it.

Also Koenow is most likely another account from the moron who made several accounts just to spam our EB map with propaganda messages and sabotage our sige while he plays on his main BT account.
“Damage Full Dps” if you want to have a chat in-game with this fine specimen

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

But i know, there ppl from your server who use hacks too, like the FLY hack (dont point a finger, but JD look at your guild).

UW and FOW also use hacks, BT uses them too.

You keep saying FoW and UW use hacks, specially Jd, but you have not shown anything yet to back up those claims. Jd for example has hours of videos showing our raids, even with original sound from teamspeak. Please point out the person(s) who use hacks there, the times when they are hacking and what kind of hacks are being used.

Jd is not even big guild, just provide the wvw rank of hacker with some nice video and screenshots and we will know exactly who that it.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

JD are many things but not cheaters….

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

What’s the point of this thread? Seems pointless to make yet another thread about this when there’s already several discussing this.

Edited for clarification.

Underworld – [ZERK]

(edited by Kungsmurfen.2861)

in WvW

Michael.1493

What’s the point of this thread? Seems pointless to me.

The point of the thread is made in the OP’s post.

I, for one, feel it very much has a point as only today I finally decided to transfer to Aurora Glade from Fissure of Woe.

Since I got the game back in January of this year I have played week after week of matchups in WvW against Blacktide…sure there have been other servers, but BT has been a constant fixture whilst others (WSR, UW, FR, Vabbi) have come and gone from T9.

That’s 7 months of Hacktide and quite frankly, I’ve had enough. I can’t credit them with the ability to actually stay in T8 for any length of time if they ever do get up there, so regrettably, I’ve taken matters into my own hands and solved the problem which has been ruining my enjoyment of this game myself.

Even if they do go up to T8, what are those left in T9 supposed to do then?…try to play badly enough to keep away from going up and meeting BT in T8 once more? or hoping that they go up whilst BT go down in the same week?

I’m sorry, but that doesn’t sound appealing to me in the slightest, but that’s the future for T9 WvW….tainted and hobbled due to the cheating and hacking on BT.

It saddens me to have it come to this, but I really don’t see any other way to solve the issue.

Anet won’t or can’t provide a permanent solution to the problem, and I don’t want to participate in a WvW environment where we try to play poorly to stay in a different Tier to BT (if they do go to T8)

I feel very bitter towards the cheats and hackers from BT who have made it come to this and I wish Fissure of Woe all the best in future. Those sticking around deserve good things after all the kitten they have had to deal with from BT.

Sadly, I’m not optimistic things will improve in future as I’m sure I’m not the only one who has left for greener pastures.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

What’s the point of this thread? Seems pointless to me.

I guess to highlight an ever present and blatant breach of the Rules of Conduct by someone in UW and FoW borderlands reporting everything to the enemy in order to harass a server full of players. Which we all agree to when we hit the accept. button

As for the guy who said other servers do it, it’s a non issue. It’s less of an issue when you have enough people to actually have fights with more than 5 people in more than 1 borderland. T9 you can go for over an hour without seeing a single enemy. I know someone who flipped 3 keeps on her own because no-one turned up to even stop her at the cata spots!

(edited by apharma.3741)

in WvW

Posted by: mika.4523

mika.4523

guys stop blame whole server and u write here for no reason play or quit dont cry

in WvW

Posted by: Wesker Albert.4750

Wesker Albert.4750

1 months ago FOW always won with or without hackers in BT . Always fighting and winning.

And now they see that BT has more active people, and BOOM… the hackers are the problem .

People with 2 accounts, saying where is the enemy? In all servers , people.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

1 months ago FOW always won with or without hackers in BT . Always fighting and winning.

And now they see that BT has more active people, and BOOM… the hackers are the problem .

People with 2 accounts, saying where is the enemy? In all servers , people.

Again, this is less of an issue the higher up you go as generally there are more people. So in silver your guild groups don’t run with a tag but they will have contacts who whisper them with call outs which leads to a functional WvW. For those not with a group, pugging it, there’s sufficient people to take towers and have fights.

This is not the case on T9 servers usually. They just don’t have the people to do that and it’s a case of the straw that broke the camels back when added onto the hackers that flip all maps off peak.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

I have no problem with Blacktide winning. On the contrary I am glad for their hard working guilds like BTA or RIFA (and those I forgot to mention). The problem is that on top of that BT is gangrened by hackers and people with 2 accounts that spam us and use it to sabotage us at every turn.
Call it as you like it’s a fact (documented, illustrated and verified over and over. I even have that Damage Full Dps guy on my friends list to know when he’s in EB so we have to keep quiet on mapchat because of him)

So we’re not blaming the server. however those individuals are ruining the experience for everyone including their own side (who can’t experience real fight since either our stuff is ghost capped by hackers, or there isn’t enough of us left to defend normally).

In the end this complaint thread is as much for FoW and UW as it is for BT.

All three of us are losing from this situation and that is why it should be looked at urgently.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Elia.7193

I have no problem with Blacktide winning. On the contrary I am glad for their hard working guilds like BTA or RIFA (and those I forgot to mention). The problem is that on top of that BT is gangrened by hackers and people with 2 accounts that spam us and use it to sabotage us at every turn.
Call it as you like it’s a fact (documented, illustrated and verified over and over. I even have that Damage Full Dps guy on my friends list to know when he’s in EB so we have to keep quiet on mapchat because of him)

So we’re not blaming the server. however those individuals are ruining the experience for everyone including their own side (who can’t experience real fight since either our stuff is ghost capped by hackers, or there isn’t enough of us left to defend normally).

In the end this complaint thread is as much for FoW and UW as it is for BT.

All three of us are losing from this situation and that is why it should be looked at urgently.

Of course we can not blame a whole server for the actions of individuals BUT , the guy who camps our wp is not just an individual who acts for himself. You said it yourself , we do not tag when he is there because he spies on our movements and reports to bt . He is as guilty as the zerg that arrives following his reports , they are in it together

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

Yes, every1 in BT borderland is happy that there are hackers in GW2…. (ow my god…)
and people like you make it even worse. Your post make it looks like we are happy that we got 2 hackers, who we all reported ourself. Again pointing fingers. Thats soooo pro….
Sorry, but had to react on this 1.
I hope you join our borderland 1 time and see whats really going on. Maybe then you feel ashame about this post….. i would if i wrote nonsence like this.

join ur border land?
lets get facts straight, UW > FoW > BT right?

UW had drama it went to FOW > BT > UW
BT/UW was more or less the same, it wasnt so much fun (omg i was on the winning side and didnt enjoy it much kitten ..)
like u might have figured out i dont care to lose or win.
BT has/had 2 hackers and all of sudden people join WvW on BT side, and u think its “these people” that made the diff on BT? (maybe not you but some1 else below your post)

these hackers might have gotten your moral up or got some karma train PvE people into your WvW maps..
none the less BT is bad you will get crushed to worst server of all EU again without ur 2 hackers, your moral will colapse and BT is same as before..

if BT would have done this without hacking i would be cheering for you guys but sadly BT isnt able to do this without hacks..
your saying you dont support these hackers yet u join them on WvW and protect towers/keeps. if u wouldnt support them u wouldnt join WvW either.

like i said i have left FoW already cus of kittenes like u, u never join WvW and then all of sudden when u are “winning” all u guys come out of your caves trying to say that its not just the 2 hackers..

i lol’d but whatever floats ur boat will see how long these hackers last on BT and when they are gone for good your moral will sink like a brick to bottom of ocean and ill welcome you back to worst EU server in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

Oh,
Same story, again
You shal enjoy fights, taking/defending points, playing with other players and not make all sad becose 2 players from x server using cheats.
You think that Uw or Fow serverver players are briliant, and honorable?,
What about build catas or trebu in save zone??
So now players shal tell that y server cheting by build catas/ trebus in save zone to destroy walls/doors on points x,y,z from a save zone??
Oh plis you shal stop cry and just enjoy this game mode,
You realy think wvsw its competentive game mode in any way??
Really?
Wvsw is about play with other players in cooperative mode to take ponits/ kill players and enjoy the fight
Like i do all the time – yes the Golem Rush ewent was fun!!
2 shoting player with full zerker omega- omg amazing :P
And when piloting a omega golem and see a bigger group of enemy players run becose —- THEY HAVE OMEGA THERE!! :P was weery funny
Good that this was only 1 week :p
Cheaters will be in ewery game in ewery game modes, its not Your job to worry about that – its dev job , You shal only report that players- if You done your job, w8 for anet job done to
So enjoy it or leave this game mode
See You on the field!!

in WvW

Elia.7193

Oh,
Same story, again
You shal enjoy fights, taking/defending points, playing with other players and not make all sad becose 2 players from x server using cheats.
You think that Uw or Fow serverver players are briliant, and honorable?,
What about build catas or trebu in save zone??
So now players shal tell that y server cheting by build catas/ trebus in save zone to destroy walls/doors on points x,y,z from a save zone??
Oh plis you shal stop cry and just enjoy this game mode,
You realy think wvsw its competentive game mode in any way??
Really?
Wvsw is about play with other players in cooperative mode to take ponits/ kill players and enjoy the fight
Like i do all the time – yes the Golem Rush ewent was fun!!
2 shoting player with full zerker omega- omg amazing :P
And when piloting a omega golem and see a bigger group of enemy players run becose —- THEY HAVE OMEGA THERE!! :P was weery funny
Good that this was only 1 week :p
Cheaters will be in ewery game in ewery game modes, its not Your job to worry about that – its dev job , You shal only report that players- if You done your job, w8 for anet job done to
So enjoy it or leave this game mode
See You on the field!!

I don’t think you ever had to deal with hackers because you wouldn’t find it unimportant, not in t9 server
Or you have the hackers on your side
If you are bt ofc atm you “enjoy the fight” because bt hugely outnumbers fow and uw, ofc in “fun” to always win a fight because you are 6vs1
Also it creates the delusion that you are good until ofc you have to fight with a server with similar population as yours
If you was on the other side you wouldn’t find it so funny
Anyway I don’t care
Bt get your hackers and spies and go away to annoy someone else

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

(edited by DiscoJacen.1590)

in WvW

Posted by: VagaMule.1658

VagaMule.1658

Don’t speak too soon, changes don’t always happen immediately so we may still have them next week.