WvW ques + eotm

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: Endishel.1726

Endishel.1726

Dear Arenanet.

Since yesterday you launced a new WvW – PvP patch the idea is a nice one but it has some problems.

Because you only get the rewards only in the normal borderlands ( and not in edge of the mist) a lot of PVE players are now walking in WvW. The ques are really big and if you just walk in Edge of the mist first and the time runs out you lose your spot in the que of wvw and you can start again from the beginning in the que.

This is a really unfair thing because with this new patch you are waiting for hours to come to one of the borderlands. The only thing the WvW community wanted was that the Desert Borderland (red border) was being changed back to an alphine borderland as in the beginning.

For years the WvW community gets no attention from Arenanet and now it happends we cannot do much anymore for the next couple of weeks. Also guild raids etc you make impossible with this new patch.

Could you please that you also get rewards in edge of the mist so the wvw community can fight the normal match ups again? Because it is now que wars 2.

Kind regards

Esther (Endishel)

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

I kind of have to agree with this.

The root of Edge was to be a waiting border for WvW. It’s only reasonable now to revert all nerfs to edge (WXP gain and reward track gain to be inline with borderlands) and add pip system to it.

I’d much rather Anet works WvW into a megaserver system entirely so people don’t miss out.

Kitten.

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

What hours long ques ? yesterday I saw some ques , today, not much. Only 2 maps had ques and they were about 5 and 10 minutes respectively.

No idea what servers / links exist that have hours long ques, but if they truly actually are that horrendously overstacked, then they have brought it onto themselves, zero sympathy here.

And no, EOTM should absolutely not have its nerfs reverted, especially considering the effortless rank farming which was present there. Never go back to that again.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

I disagree, EoTM killed proper WvW more than any class imbalance did.

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

I disagree, EoTM killed proper WvW more than any class imbalance did.

This 1000% (if that is even possible and I can’t believe I am agreeing with a Maguumite…)

If we are going to give pips and things to EOTM in needs to be at a 25% rate or lower. And maybe only if you ARE in a que for one of the WvW maps.

This is a WvW legendary/rewards track. EOTM is by definition NOT WvW. At best it is realm vs realm. Which needs to continue.

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: Endishel.1726

Endishel.1726

Far shiverpeaks had really big ques yesterday.

I do everyday WvW for FSP and i never saw this kind of ques. Normally we have a que of 40 in the evening on ebg and maybe a little bit lesser que on one of the other borders because of some raids / guild raids.

Like you can see at the picture I have attached here that big where the ques yesterday at my time 21:00.

Attachments:

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

like you i suffer from being a resident of a server that was bandwagoned (not sure if you are a native or not to it), but unlike you, queues are the drawback and i would rather stay on my home server and face queues than xfer off. This is a choice i made, i dont believe i should be forced to xfer off due to people wanting easy wins.

Sure it sucks, but there is still always the option for me to transfer, or there is an option to buy HoT at a discount and put the toon on another server (which i have done). If you really cant stand the queues, then perhaps these are the two options you should explore vs ruining wvw for many more people by pushing for EoTM to once again be made more important than real wvw.

WvW ques + eotm

in WvW

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

it will die down in a few weeks give or take once people see that it will take a very long time to get the rewards they will be put out and leave. Just give it time.

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella