WvWvW-(W3)-Meta/Strongbuilds. Sticky me

in WvW

Posted by: Ventari.8257

Ventari.8257

Dare I say the word meta…. however my purpose with this post, and what it might become is to gather approved strong** W3 specific builds. For whatever purpose and to have these builds and links posted here on the W3 forums so we dont have to comb the class forums.

Good Idea?

Warrior-

Elementalist.

Ranger

Necromancer

Guardian
1. AH Guardian – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Guide-Hammer-and-Altruistic-Healing-gameplay

Engineer

Thief

Mesmer
1. Well Rounded Mes. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/WvW-All-Terrain-GS-Glam-Build/page/2#post1481790

(edited by Ventari.8257)

in WvW

Ventari.8257

Saved… You never know! For now help me fill the lists!

(edited by Ventari.8257)

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Its a good idea but WvW is competitive and builds plays a big part in seperating the good from the great. I doubt any guilds would be willing to share their builds as it would be helping the enemy.

Think its accepted now in WvW to sacrifice some damage for tough/vit but make up for it by staying alive longer and doing more damage that way

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Ventari.8257

It’s my opinion that truly there is no “secret” builds in the game at all at this point lol. I mean there is only so much.. yes im sure some people run this instead of that but the base and core of most strong* w3 builds is the same. ex. AH guard.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well secret is get guild members use these boring tank builds

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch