Xaoc wants to create a new alliance

in WvW

Posted by: sddghdshdhd.5031

sddghdshdhd.5031

We have 2 guild. We focus on the wvw. First guild – Xaoc – russian-speaking guild of 250 members. Second guild – The Xaoc Repers – is an international english-speaking guild of 150 members.
We are currently located in Gunnar`s Hold, however have decided to move on from this server due to recent events that happen to the server.
We play on wvw 24/7, we have 60-80 people during our primetime on weekdays, at morning we have 10-15 members online.
We want to create a powerful alliance focused on wvw. We want to take a free transfer this week and transfer to a medium server that little PvE players. I mean Vabbi, Fissure of Woe, Whiteside Ridge, Ruins of Surmia.
I think that the best fan in this game – it’s going up the rating destroying all in its path. If you are brave guild, self in their strength then you need to contact me in the game.

We can also consider other proposals.

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

^_^ nice goodluck to you! Be warned, you will be spammed, into oblivion.

I’de give it about 5mins before Rawnoodles spams his JQ recruitment wall of text to you ;P

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

^_^ nice goodluck to you! Be warned, you will be spammed, into oblivion.

I’de give it about 5mins before Rawnoodles spams his JQ recruitment wall of text to you ;P

Have you even read the OP? He indicated that they want to take the free xfer next week, thus a medium population server. JQ is nowhere near medium.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow of Azrael.1205

Shadow of Azrael.1205

I mean Vabbi.

Again?XD

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

It were events in [Xaoc] itself rather than Gunnar’s Hold – GH always said it’s not a server for glory seekers and isn’t much bothered about points and tiers. The previous Chaos management, including Champion of Khorne, understood that and they were fine about it, valuing GH for the community factor, trying to bring Chaos closer to it. This changed with internal changes within [Xaoc], going back to the ‘victory at all cost’ mentality, with Khorne leaving them and the server, and then with the existing GH guilds refusing to form up a ‘wvw alliance’ with [Xaoc] who still refuse to join the community site and mumble which already have gathered most of the active GH guilds.

I wish you guys all the best, everyone has fun from different things, hopefully you will find yours elsewhere, but do not put any kind of blame behind your decision on how GH works.

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

oh oh that never end good, never-ending circle continue

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

sddghdshdhd.5031

before writing in this topic, consider that for you fan?
Our fan – win and move up the ranking.

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Just go over to NA t8. They are dug up in a Glicko hole and an equalizer would make sure, they stay that way^^
Btw, I’m also thinking about leaving EU… Just can’t get myself to play WvW on (or against) a german server. Maybe we meet there :P

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow of Azrael.1205

Shadow of Azrael.1205

This changed with internal changes within [Xaoc], going back to the ‘victory at all cost’ mentality

There isn’t much victory in

Vabbi, Fissure of Woe, Whiteside Ridge, Ruins of Surmia.

It looks more like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNObROcBOo

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

There is when your guild is 2x the size of the server’s existing population

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I’d seriously suggest you go onto Surmia, taking [HT] with you – Ilesyt would love the boost from your numbers, if he’s still around, so you’d have a warm welcome on RoS, and some bigger competition with their enemies than if you moved to FoW.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

1) HT left us to join you when the alliance that came here before fell apart.
2) Dear Xaoc,
Before you considder Surmia you should know a couple of things.
For starters we won’t push you away nor try to pull you in to Surmia.
Then if you DO decide to come we want you to come with the mindset of staying till the end of times. Even if it gets tough and believe me, it WILL. If you’re gonna transfer away just because it got tougher then don’t even bother.

At Surmia we have a close group of Guilds who work together and get on a public teamspeak (it recently started so work is still in progress). Many of the guilds do their thing to how it works best for them but considdering a certain strategy. If you join you can do your thing but we ask you to help out when we need it, getting on the public teamspeak helps in the communication. We don’t have big guilds here either. Neither are we looking to go up to the top. We wouldn’t mind going up a tier or 2 till around t5. We also have NO nightcrew (5-10 people).
So if you want to transfer to Surmia, we want you to think about that first.
Besides all the scary stuff up there we work together very well. Guild groups are still in development and growing but our pugs are doing really well too.

Oh and 1 more thing, if you decide to transfer try to bring a night crew ? We’re lacking in that spot :p

Edit: We also have community site where silly stuff is posted, you don’t HAVE to join it, but if some of you could interact with us that would help you blend in.

ruinsofsurmia.enjin.com

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

A PvDoor alliance. Surelly 400 people are enough to take down doors with no defense. I know you lose 40 man zergs to 5 defenders but you must have got a bit better by now!

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Oh and 1 more thing, if you decide to transfer try to bring a night crew ? We’re lacking in that spot :p

They ARE the night crew Starting anywhere between 2-6am they will swarm the zones like Vabbi used to do before their alliance left.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: akunadin.5017

akunadin.5017

I might be terrible wrong here, but aint this going to be Xaoc’s like 4th/5th transfure?

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Good luck, please take [HT] with you, as you said you are friends.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Then they’ll fit right in because we got 5-10 people covering the whole zones from 1-6 am gmt.
And that’ll allow us to fight more during the day!

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Naikee.5936

Naikee.5936

I might be terrible wrong here, but aint this going to be Xaoc’s like 4th/5th transfure?

You are right.

But you should understand that the story of real [Xaoc] ended in December 2012 (topic https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Blacktide-Battle-reports/page/6) where I wrote some conclusions and greetings for all players who know us.

For now this tag in GW2 belongs to completely incompetent and inadequate people (I mean current leaders in GW2). You should not be deceived by the name of this tag and personally I wouldn’t recommend to count on this guild.

Greetings for all who remember

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Seafarer’s Rest is rank1 EU and medium server aswell, come here to stomp (and to stop) some Vizunah Square invader morning golem rushes!
I don´t speak for our community, this is just my input, but if you don´t come here for any reason i would like to see you on Desolation (but not medium :<) so we could have a better T1.

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

^^
i was about to post the same thing,

Consider desolation, i know its not free but, we have been in tier 1 the second longest time behind VS despite being outmanned for 20 out of 24 hrs, that itself should speak volumes about our server.

Instead of joining some low server and steamrolling thru tiers and again getting stuck in Tier 3/4, we invite u to come to Tier 1 as u will get to fight the best guilds on SFR and the best PUGS in the game(VS) at the same time.

We have no queues even during our prime time, 5 mins at max. and have almost 0 presence during the Russian timezones.

if u need to talk to us or TS is always open and u can drop by anytime even if u just want to look around how it is.

Check with Offski/Wrex/Yanox Yak for more information if u want an alliance with Desolation.

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Don’t transfer to WSR: we want fun and balanced combats, not victory at all cost.

You seem to be looking for “your own server” and not socialize with existing guilds. Maybe you should change your mentality rather than your server.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in WvW

Aisina.4963

For now this tag in GW2 belongs to completely incompetent and inadequate people (I mean current leaders in GW2). You should not be deceived by the name of this tag and personally I wouldn’t recommend to count on this guild.

Their main problem is lack of communication with existing communities. I think it would be best if they went somewhere that didn’t have one, in order to avoid another situation like this.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Their main problem is lack of communication with existing communities. I think it would be best if they went somewhere that didn’t have one, in order to avoid another situation like this.

They tried that before with Vabbi lol.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

sddghdshdhd.5031

I beg you not to write in this thread because your PvE guild focused

in WvW

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

The fact you don’t even know what guild is PvE and what is WvW focused, just proves points of your lack of communication with existing GH community.

Still, it’s shame you go, as you had SOME ppl I liked. Well, gl and hf, it’s just a game after all

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

That is a good way to sell your guild.

Just my piece.. Xaoc are not that focused on working with a community too much but running things there own way. Calling things for the server and thinking that they own it is no way for a guild to behave. If you take this guild on it will more than likely end up with them leaving you a few months down the line.

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

The fact that you call [PRXM] a PvE guild says it all. Xaoc are hardly PvP either, you are PvD if you meet an enemy you panic and change border.

I hope you go to SFR or somewhere you are welcome and dont defecate a nice server like Piken Square.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

isnt this the 3rd move you guys have done? What happened on the server for you to want to move again?

How will this effect GH? They got a large boost in tiers after these guys joined

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Xoac kind of messed things up for themselves.
You are too big to come on another server unnoticed, you will unbalance a matchup with your presence. You also have done a number of serverhops recently so no other server really takes you seriously if you would join them next.
Your basically a guild without a homeserver atm.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Zaemon.2640

Zaemon.2640

SFR is free transfer, you get to team up with some old faces and fellow russkies. And best of all. We have a rodent problem of considerable size and perseverance.

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/18

Xaoc joined towards the end of this week. GH were dominating their tier and moving up anyway. Sure Xaoc propelled us further but the main core of Xaoc left shortly after when we got stuck in tier 5. The remaining Xaoc as said above are nothing like the original and certainly not as hardcore.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: Skaven Zverov.2984

Skaven Zverov.2984

isnt this the 3rd move you guys have done? What happened on the server for you to want to move again?

How will this effect GH? They got a large boost in tiers after these guys joined

Sincerely? We are happy to have again welcoming and mature thinking community. We now need to patch up the wounds that they made, by recruiting, flaming, and bribes, and we will strive to be as best as we can with our numbers. We fight hard, and aren’t afraid to lose from better World. Gunnieland will always exist!

White Flash of Gunnar’s Hold – Hennera Silentwind [CORE]

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

I can safely say that as far as GoA is concerned Xaoc is NOT welcome on Surmia and there will no doubt be plenty of people outside of GoA who agree with us. We’ve finally recovered from all the “damage” done by the alliance so being thrown around several tiers only having to depend on Xaoc for the higher tiers only to have them walk off later on is not a welcome idea.

In short stay away from Surmia Xaoc and its massive numbers will never be welcome.

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Aisina.4963

Seriously?

Honey, we would wipe the floor with your puggies – the Xaoc you have now is just riding on the back of the tags reputation. Stop kidding yourself that you’re some kind of WvW super power. I had respect for the guys that approached us maturely, and communicated with us, and I was sad to see them leave. I recommend you go to a US server, they have many doors during their night hours – I’m sure it would be right up your street.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Good luck wherever you guys end up. RL has pretty much kept me out of things this last month so I’m returning to game to find this stuff happening. Sorry you guys felt unable to integrate for the long haul.

I ask my fellow GH players not use this thread as an opportunity to vent their spleen, there is no need for it.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

Come to Ferguson’s Crossing, where everyone makes a difference

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

in WvW

Posted by: Frye.4608

Frye.4608

Pfft get off their case! Xaoc has been nothing but a good, strong, solid backbone in Blacktide’s glory days. They (we) were a well-run guild, good commanders and lots of behind-the-scene communication without cluttering the map chat. Good to see you back.

in WvW

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Good luck wherever you end up [Xaoc] you’ve got some great guys with you, hope you can find a permanent home server soon.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in WvW

Posted by: Knox.8462

Knox.8462

I ask my fellow GH players not use this thread as an opportunity to vent their spleen, there is no need for it.

I would have said the same, until I saw Xoac members idling in EB, claiming the server was dead and full of children and that it wouldn’t be long until GH was losing to Vabbi.

in WvW

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

Yeah Cheerio o/ Was nice to begin with but you turned out to be utterly disappointing. I enjoyed the epic fights down in the low tiers when Gunnar’s fought on it’s own two feet. I am ready for the fall and ready for the fight back. I suggest you clear off and ask Anet for your own server as you’re nothing but destructive. I pity the server you move to.

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Seafarer’s Rest is rank1 EU and medium server aswell, come here to stomp (and to stop) some Vizunah Square invader morning golem rushes!
I don´t speak for our community, this is just my input, but if you don´t come here for any reason i would like to see you on Desolation (but not medium :<) so we could have a better T1.

Top Tier Servers are excluded from free transfers, even if they have low population.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/free-transfers-to-medium-populations-worlds/

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

Posted by: Pintmaster.1326

Pintmaster.1326

They should under no circumstance come to Piken Square. We already have a big russian presence so other servers might be able to make more use of their coverage.

[HoB] Athyos

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

By all means,
Come to Whiteside Ridge, we could really use the boost in population.
Even while outnumbered we manage to stay on fair terms with the other servers and all we need is that extra boost to be a server to be reckoned with.

You could make a world of difference here.
Couldn’t care less if your friendly nice or arrogant, i only want to win.

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

By all means,
Come to Whiteside Ridge, we could really use the boost in population.
Even while outnumbered we manage to stay on fair terms with the other servers and all we need is that extra boost to be a server to be reckoned with.

You could make a world of difference here.
Couldn’t care less if your friendly nice or arrogant, i only want to win.

HAHA well thats the Xaoc mentality right there.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: levelnine.7036

levelnine.7036

Congratulations to GH. Without Xaoc your server will be a much better place to play.

btw, is KISS still playing on GH?

Seafarer’s Rest. Time Keepers [TK].

in WvW

Posted by: lOKI.8152

lOKI.8152

Nope. KISS is gone (for the second and probably final time) like i said they would. Shame that in case of Xaoc, my predition was wrong. They didnt leave with the end of free transfers. They managed to stay 2 more months. Guess you cant ALWAYS be right.

Lvl 80s: Thief, Necro, Engi, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger

“War does not determine who is right – only who is left.”

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

The fact that [Xaoc] are blaming an entire server for their actions and not even looking at themselves sais it all. We already have a very nice community on GH with a 1000 slot community mumble and a very used community website. [Xaoc] wanted several guilds to go and use the [Xoac] TS….. Why didnt they just make the effort to come use our mumble instead, would have saved a lot of time and effort.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in WvW

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

We are looking forward seeing u on far shiverpeaks this friday!

in WvW

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

I think I can speak for quite a lot of the RoS community by saying we don’t want you here! I personally did not want you the first time and certainly do not want you here again. All you do is mass zerg, which some people laughably seem to think is you being good players lol. You bring nothing but numbers and do not get involved with the community you join. People end up only wanting to join your mass zerg, forgetting how to fight skillfully in smaller groups etc. And defending? I never saw you do that once!! It all ends up being counter productive in my opinion.

Some random noob

in WvW

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

We are looking forward seeing u on far shiverpeaks this friday!

Oh really? Because all I have seen is FSP saying they don’t want them to join……