Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

If SBI guild was the one leading the SBI main group of Mag BL, we had a fun time playing back and forth games with you on mag BL. You have many hammers which Paralda would appreciate.

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Maguuma has been going overboard with golems, and I am not a fan of it. But I haven’t seen us act as silly as SBI does with their golems. Their attempt at east keep yesterday morning was completely wasteful. “Golems, go! Did we get through the gate? There’s five arrow carts behind it and they’re repairing? Throw more golems? How about now? No? Throw the same amount of golems plus more. Now? MORE golems!”

I hope this huge population difference settles down later in the match, this is no fun.

You mean the same way that CD oceanic prime time outnumbers Maguuma’s? And when we tried to state that as a point when they vastly outnumbered us, we told to “play better” by CD. Can’t say that I I’m not sippin’ on my revenge wine right now.

I hate the oceanic presence. It keeps us in a tier we don’t belong in.

Be happy with what you guys have, our night crew gets pooped on by NNK and their oceanics every time we go to T3 and to be honest it wouldnt take a tremendous number more players for us to defend against them, you have something we dont have and it doesnt look like we will ever have since free transfers are over.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

This forum feels so dead lately. Doesn’t seem like anyone cares enough to post anymore, myself included. Not just this matchup thread either.

I love you guys, just sick of you at the same time lol :P

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

This forum feels so dead lately. Doesn’t seem like anyone cares enough to post anymore, myself included. Not just this matchup thread either.

I love you guys, just sick of you at the same time lol :P

If you ever want fight clubs instead of open field just PM some of us. I like fighting NAGA~

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Yes i’ve added you from last week gonna be a tough weekend this week with the holiday but im sure well get at least 1 good night in for some fights!

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Despite this matchup being the mother of all coverage imbalances, I’m having fun. I’ve been fighting outmanned when I play and though it’s annoying it’s not at painful as it used to be.

I don’t hate the people, just the fact that our server is backwards and has no population during what should be the prime time.

Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t CD always had a strong oceanic presence that they were being carried by? The oceanics would turn everything to paper then the NA would just mop stuff up, or hold what they have because it’s upgraded and the enemies’ is paper. And isn’t the main reason you don’t have a good NA prime presence is because they jumped shipped to a different server? If all of the above are true then it’s not backwards, there is a reason for it.

If you don’t have a strong attachment to your server, playing on one that coincides with your play time might be best.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I feel like we have an old married couple relationship with Maguuma.

Attachments:

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

For me it’s more like an ex-boyfriend deal. Where I Facebook stalk you and silently judge your new relationships, hoping they fail and you realize there is nothing that’s going to be better than me.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

If SBI guild was the one leading the SBI main group of Mag BL, we had a fun time playing back and forth games with you on mag BL. You have many hammers which Paralda would appreciate.

PYRO did a GvG with them, maybe they learned the way of the hammer there.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Despite this matchup being the mother of all coverage imbalances, I’m having fun. I’ve been fighting outmanned when I play and though it’s annoying it’s not at painful as it used to be.

I don’t hate the people, just the fact that our server is backwards and has no population during what should be the prime time.

If you don’t have a strong attachment to your server, playing on one that coincides with your play time might be best.

Probably the best idea.

The few good commanders we have gave up on this match already. Now we just have one that shouts random lines from 300 in all caps.

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

All caps is how all Mag commanders roll.

They don’t speak lowercase.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

All caps is how all Mag commanders roll.

They don’t speak lowercase.

SO TRUE.

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

It seem that SBI and Mag are teaming up against us. They never seem to attack any of the SBI Keep… Is it just me or does other people see this too?

Mag attacked our EB keep 2-3 times during primetime

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

It seem that SBI and Mag are teaming up against us. They never seem to attack any of the SBI Keep… Is it just me or does other people see this too?

Honestly, it’s because of your oceanic presence. We have to stomp you during that day to make up for the points you gain while we’re asleep.

It’s nothing personal, but your oceanics are keeping you in tiers that your NA players probably shouldn’t be in.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Commisar.8695

-eva [BT]
-fort aspenwood

Where did we go so wrong! D’:

Trust me, you probably dodged a bullet, lol – at least that’s what TC told me when I called them jerks, lmao.

TC does stand for Totally Creepy.

[SU]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

CD, where’s Raincrow? I miss him :’(

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

Myrmidon Elite [ME] is seeking GvGs. contact myself for arrangements. NA timeslot.

ingame names i can be reached on;
Rékka
Xènà

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Tyrannosaurus hurting ma feelings.

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Lol he wasn’t talking about you being the caps yelling 300 fan. You are probably one of the ones we enjoy following. Well at least I do anyways I can’t speak on his part.

Katixie TC

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Probably the best idea.

The few good commanders we have gave up on this match already. Now we just have one that shouts random lines from 300 in all caps.

Hehe, it is very heartbreaking when your own garrison on your own borderlands is taken. You take the outer wall down, call for reinforcements only to see “TIME FOR A SUICIDE RUN” from your fellow “commander” to the lower right supply camp. Meanwhile the entire map is green so that supply camp will just about do nothing for us. Eventually the newer commanders will either learn and adapt from their PvE perspective, or just get bored, its a matter of time. I personally have not given up but its hard to command a zerg and a commander at the same time. :P

in WvW

Halo.8976

Good job, magzerma, rushing with 200 people on a single keep and selling your loot meanwhile. So dishonorable.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Lucky if we has 20 people left on the map when you broke through back wall. Last night was real zergy, today has been real zergy. Clearly numbers are an issue in this match up.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s the weekend, I’m not surprised. By the way, you guys also put us into outmanned buffed on our own borderlands last night :P

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Lucky if we has 20 people left on the map when you broke through back wall. Last night was real zergy, today has been real zergy. Clearly numbers are an issue in this match up.

:P its more like payback for annoying us on our BL

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Probably the best idea.

Dont give up Q.Q do what mag does when in T3… Siege the crap out of a keep and farm idiot mags that stream in

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Probably the best idea.

Haha, I know who you’re talking about :p.

in WvW

Posted by: Darth Sandwich.6938

Darth Sandwich.6938

Probably the best idea.

Lol Gladiator I think…STRENGTH and HONOR!

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Yes that was us. And the main hammer was that of our GM and commander on the map. My Hammer warrior is only lvl 77 and I don’t break him out when we are running as a guild grp yet. But I did insert my double dagger ele into the mix some =)

We don’t get a chance to run as a guild grp as much as we would like due to all the time zone issues.

A lot of us have been here since the T1 days including our GMs and the way of the hammer (and other tactics) are well know to them…..so to answer someone else assertion we learned it from our GvG with PYRO would be incorrect.

Not sure if there have been others I was not a part of but the one I did was just a few of us put together at the last minute with no game plan and the wrong classes to really complement each other (no mesmer for one thing) so was not really a good indication of what we can do.

Last night was probably a better one. Was lots of fun and the skill and tactics on both sides where top notch IMO.

Thanks Guumbas !

(The term Guumba is used with much affection and respect….and is much easier for me to say than Maguuma for some reason.. =>/)

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

:P its more like payback for annoying us on our BL

I think you were a little more than annoyed on reset night..lol

You will always have the numbers to counter it…but if I have my way you will continue to be annoyed by us pesky little flies buzzing around your head…..and watch out….these flies can bite too….and it really really stings! >:)

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Krash.9486)

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Yes that was us. And the main hammer was that of our GM and commander on the map. My Hammer warrior is only lvl 77 and I don’t break him out when we are running as a guild grp yet. But I did insert my double dagger ele into the mix some =)

We don’t get a chance to run as a guild grp as much as we would like due to all the time zone issues.

A lot of us have been here since the T1 days including our GMs and the way of the hammer (and other tactics) are well know to them…..so to answer someone else assertion we learned it from our GvG with PYRO would be incorrect.

Not sure if there have been others I was not a part of but the one I did was just a few of us put together at the last minute with no game plan and the wrong classes to really complement each other (no mesmer for one thing) so was not really a good indication of what we can do.

Last night was probably a better one. Was lots of fun and the skill and tactics on both sides where top notch IMO.

Thanks Guumbas !

(The term Guumba is used with much affection and respect….and is much easier for me to say than Maguuma for some reason.. =>/)

Haha, I was joking about the GvG thing. On Maguuma, I’m known for being obsessed with hammers.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Catixie.6351

Probably the best idea.

Hehe, it is very heartbreaking when your own garrison on your own borderlands is taken. You take the outer wall down, call for reinforcements only to see “TIME FOR A SUICIDE RUN” from your fellow “commander” to the lower right supply camp. Meanwhile the entire map is green so that supply camp will just about do nothing for us. Eventually the newer commanders will either learn and adapt from their PvE perspective, or just get bored, its a matter of time. I personally have not given up but its hard to command a zerg and a commander at the same time. :P

Shouldn’t be able to buy commander unless you have a certain time played in WvW. Having a blue mark for your name means nothing if people are just going to end up hating following you into completely bad ideas over and over.

There’s a few I enjoy following, a few that I will follow if no one else is around and then there are some that I would rather run solo then listen to them lol.

You know they shouldn’t be commander when they are getting constant arguments about their strategy in chat multiple times. Or when they are running around naked anytime you run past them because they have got them self killed that many times and cant afford to repair or are to lazy to run back. Or if they lay there dead in the same spot for 10 minutes while the rest of the team tries to take the objective because thats where his ping is.

Eh I could say more but honestly they know who they are. I’m not saying I could do it better but at the same time I’m not the one with the blue

Katixie TC

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Probably the best idea.

Shouldn’t be able to buy commander unless you have a certain time played in WvW. Having a blue mark for your name means nothing if people are just going to end up hating following you into completely bad ideas over and over.

There’s a few I enjoy following, a few that I will follow if no one else is around and then there are some that I would rather run solo then listen to them lol.

You know they shouldn’t be commander when they are getting constant arguments about their strategy in chat multiple times. Or when they are running around naked anytime you run past them because they have got them self killed that many times and cant afford to repair or are to lazy to run back. Or if they lay there dead in the same spot for 10 minutes while the rest of the team tries to take the objective because thats where his ping is.

Eh I could say more but honestly they know who they are. I’m not saying I could do it better but at the same time I’m not the one with the blue

Everyone starts out bad. You should be upset at the veteran commanders not showing up or helping the new commanders.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Thanks to Bony and all the Mag’s who came down for our 25v25, was epic fun! We learnt alot from both losing and winning! Hope to get to train more in the future! (really thank you guys for taking time to fight with us)

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Forum warriors unite, I dont even play this game. “Some idiot who posts collage pics to feel better about himself cause his server always loses.” – Unnamed forum warrior.
http://i.imgur.com/X1gfj2o.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/bJPem

in WvW

Catixie.6351

Everyone starts out bad. You should be upset at the veteran commanders not showing up or helping the new commanders.

There’s that too. Haven’t seen quite a few since before reset. A whole lot of new ones though

Katixie TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Probably the best idea.

I agree. The worst only get better by experience, and that speed is hastened by the guidance of those better prepared. So, if bad commanders are leading, good commanders only need to help them and guide them.

That guy who always says strength and honer isn’t bad. He’s pretty funny. And it takes guts to put your name out there in the frying pan.

For the mags who fought w/ us – fight club thing. Good show. Balistas to golems. that was fun.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Probably the best idea.

I agree however there is a difference between a new commander, and an ignorant one.

in WvW

Murderin.8269

Haha. Take it as a compliment.

in WvW

Catixie.6351

I agree however there is a difference between a new commander, and an ignorant one.

I still stand by if you do the things I listed before you shouldn’t be commanding. New or not lol.

Katixie TC

in WvW

Halo.8976

Mag Vs Awe, sorta fight club, the greatest moment: http://youtu.be/mZb_ld-nVXA

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Mag Vs Awe, sorta fight club, the greatest moment: http://youtu.be/mZb_ld-nVXA

Loved this portion. We cleaned your team and golem in this round. While your team cleaned us in the round before with your superior ballistas.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Truearrow.3527

OMG did you guys really ballista them at a GV-Fight Club??!!! /facepalm that’s rude,,, and actually kinda funny, I’m sorry I missed this one.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

OMG did you guys really ballista them at a GV-Fight Club??!!! /facepalm that’s rude,,, and actually kinda funny, I’m sorry I missed this one.

Yes, they used balistas against us. And then a golem afterwards. So, we decided to treb them. Hehe.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

CD, please hurry up and take east keep on SBI.

tia

in WvW

Murderin.8269

http://i.imgur.com/2TMRZ3N.jpg

Here we have one or more Maguuma casually playing the auction house in the middle of a siege on our garrison.

I laughed.

in WvW

Halo.8976

OMG did you guys really ballista them at a GVG??!!! /facepalm that’s rude,,, and actually kinda funny, I’m sorry I missed this one.

Yeah, though we failed the whole surprise…
Oh well, have a video of this disaster: http://youtu.be/QDlPCCfaIGc

in WvW

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

OMG did you guys really ballista them at a GVG??!!! /facepalm that’s rude,,, and actually kinda funny, I’m sorry I missed this one.

LMAO, you crazy buggers.

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

in WvW

Truearrow.3527

^^Why I love Maguuma, it’s certainly not perfect but kitten we have alot of fun. <3

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

There’s that too. Haven’t seen quite a few since before reset. A whole lot of new ones though

It’s not like people who openly sneer at Commanders (“You just bought your tag anyway.”) who are trying to organize something. If there’s one last reason I flushed the idea of getting a tag (aside from the mountain of others) it’s that there’s a certain percentage who do not respect Commanders of any kind.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

Murderin.8269

It’s not like people who openly sneer at Commanders (“You just bought your tag anyway.”) who are trying to organize something. If there’s one last reason I flushed the idea of getting a tag (aside from the mountain of others) it’s that there’s a certain percentage who do not respect Commanders of any kind.

If you are good at it then no one will make fun of you.

Just don’t be this guy.

http://i.imgur.com/UYRFcs6.jpg