Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Everyone starts out bad. You should be upset at the veteran commanders not showing up or helping the new commanders.

There’s that too. Haven’t seen quite a few since before reset. A whole lot of new ones though

It’s not like people who openly sneer at Commanders (“You just bought your tag anyway.”) who are trying to organize something. If there’s one last reason I flushed the idea of getting a tag (aside from the mountain of others) it’s that there’s a certain percentage who do not respect Commanders of any kind.

True, I think commanders are great if they know what they are doing and didn’t buy it just to be special. Helps solo or smaller guilds out knowing where to assist. Just think it should be more then gold to get it because people that have no idea what they are doing have it.

Katixie TC

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Everyone starts out bad. You should be upset at the veteran commanders not showing up or helping the new commanders.

There’s that too. Haven’t seen quite a few since before reset. A whole lot of new ones though

It’s not like people who openly sneer at Commanders (“You just bought your tag anyway.”) who are trying to organize something. If there’s one last reason I flushed the idea of getting a tag (aside from the mountain of others) it’s that there’s a certain percentage who do not respect Commanders of any kind.

If you are good at it then no one will make fun of you.

Just don’t be this guy.

http://i.imgur.com/UYRFcs6.jpg

that guy sounds like my hero

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Please send Dave the Brave to Mag.

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

True, I think commanders are great if they know what they are doing and didn’t buy it just to be special. Helps solo or smaller guilds out knowing where to assist. Just think it should be more then gold to get it because people that have no idea what they are doing have it.

Thing is, it’s partly true. Simply having the tag doesn’t entitle you to respect. However, I would think it is important to at least listen to a Commander trying to rally a borderlands and making a good case for why they’re making the call they are.

The other reasons I don’t consider it is I have a crap computer and my sense of tactics is often not sharp and agile enough to respond to “OMG golems” like . . . you know, can happen

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Dave a True CD hero!!

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Dave a True CD hero!!

His stupidity is hilarious, but his tactics are just dumb.

Keep under attack? TAKE ALL THE SUPPLIES AND LEAVE THEM NONE HAHA!!

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

Our tactics are far superior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjid3sk8lBo

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Murderin.8269

Thats hilarious

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Last two pages are comedy gold tbh.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Just don’t be this guy.

I like this guy, can we have him on Mag please?

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Just don’t be this guy.

Please please take him, CD hasn’t hit the point where we can deal with people like this and still do okay in the points category.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Murderin.8269

Just don’t be this guy.

Ill pay you to take him to Mag

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Just don’t be this guy.

Please please take him, CD hasn’t hit the point where we can deal with people like this and still do okay in the points category.

Is he the upleveled ele commander?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Just don’t be this guy.

Yes he is, he made commanding this weekend a nightmare for me.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Just don’t be this guy.

Are you the commander with the legendary shortbow?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Oh Caen, you never disappoint

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Just don’t be this guy.

Are you the commander with the legendary shortbow?

Im the ele that flings his body into your zergs. :P

in WvW

Halo.8976

Deal.
People on Mag trained to ignore bad commanders, but we can enjoy hilarious ones just fine.

in WvW

Murderin.8269

Deal.
People on Mag trained to ignore bad commanders, but we can enjoy hilarious ones just fine.

Its easier to ignore a commander when they aren’t the only active commander on the map.

Morale seems to be really low for our server this week. No one is even trying.

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Deal.

Its easier to ignore a commander when they aren’t the only active commander on the map.

Morale seems to be really low for our server this week. No one is even trying.

I know i as well as some others just avoided it this weekend because of this. Ill be back at it tomorrow, our morale is very low and it worries me that this might be the final blow to it that we cannot afford.

What confuses me the most is this guy is spamming the map chat, not cooperating with commanders, literally suicided a zerg. and the people were still following him, i was just baffled. lol

in WvW

kerona.3465

This makes me miss Sweet Baby Bruce

Where did he go? I could never stop laughing when he’d command.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

He’s still around, he leads a map on a drunkencompletely coherent and intelligent zerg almost every reset.

in WvW

Halo.8976

This makes me miss Sweet Baby Bruce
Where did he go? I could never stop laughing when he’d command.

I think I saw him two weeks ago. Or it was Captain Germany? Can’t remember.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Whew, SBI waited until everyone left Maguuma borderlands to rush east keep with 5 golems and we still managed to save it…a happy coincidence for SBI turned sour…much like many happy coincidences for SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Just don’t be this guy.

Haha. This made my day. That guy’s an interesting gamer. >3< Reminds me of a certain person who used to drop lots of sieges just about anywhere.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

. . . did . . . did that person kill someone with the Level Up flash?

Oh my goodness.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Whew, SBI waited until everyone left Maguuma borderlands to rush east keep with 5 golems and we still managed to save it…a happy coincidence for SBI turned sour…much like many happy coincidences for SBI

I’m tempted to give SBI tips on better planned attacks for east keep, but with the dangling of WvW gear/items in front of my nose, I need all the badges I can get.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m tempted to give SBI tips on better planned attacks for east keep, but with the dangling of WvW gear/items in front of my nose, I need all the badges I can get.

Should try not working on the weekends, then you might feel like they earned the advice

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I played this weekend, I was there for many of the failed east keep attempts. We even held an attack off while outmanned at first, then just outnumbered. SBI made a bunch of mistakes that I feel could only be chalked up to that group being purely pugs or new to WvW. It was almost mesmerizing, I’ve nicknamed SBI ESF because of that, I can’t went to tell Bony how it all went down.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I played this weekend, I was there for many of the failed east keep attempts. We even held an attack off while outmanned at first, then just outnumbered. SBI made a bunch of mistakes that I feel could only be chalked up to that group being purely pugs or new to WvW. It was almost mesmerizing, I’ve nicknamed SBI ESF because of that, I can’t went to tell Bony how it all went down.

If you weren’t there for NW towers, you don’t know what I mean

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

This weekend? I don’t think so then. I’m still burning with fury about NW (I think it was?) tower a couple a days ago.

And stop freaking smiley facing at me and just tell me what happened!

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Attachments:

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

They might have failed that attempt but its not like we have been doing better with our golem rushes this week :P

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

They might have failed that attempt but its not like we have been doing better with our golem rushes this week :P

The amount of golem rushes this weekend alone on the SBI keep in EB is comical. 5, 7, 10 golems at a time and your huge zerg doing the same tactic over and over and repeatedly getting owned by lesser number. Can you all do anything in EB without twice our numbers and golems? The answer be no.

Also, props to Werty and the crew yesterday in SBI BL that held off, yes another Mag golem rush at our keep, while CD was in hills with a treb and about 30+ zerg. We had about 25 people and had to leave hills to beat back mag at our watergate then ported back to hills to push CD out. Ty for the double team, much fun was had.

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Finally get some late night/early morning activity from CD and its just before I am off to bed. Hopefully we can get it going a little earlier tomorrow. Get capping CD looking forward to waking up to a decent amount of blue

Katixie TC

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

The amount of golem rushes this weekend alone on the SBI keep in EB is comical. 5, 7, 10 golems at a time and your huge zerg doing the same tactic over and over and repeatedly getting owned by lesser number. Can you all do anything in EB without twice our numbers and golems? The answer be no.

Also, props to Werty and the crew yesterday in SBI BL that held off, yes another Mag golem rush at our keep, while CD was in hills with a treb and about 30+ zerg. We had about 25 people and had to leave hills to beat back mag at our watergate then ported back to hills to push CD out. Ty for the double team, much fun was had.

SBI and CD have been doing the same thing, especially SBI, so maybe you should try asking yourself that question.

Honestly I’m sick of the golems from Maguuma, it may be due to a few people with deep pockets this week but this is not how we normally roll. I can understand if Mag wants to have fun, (I don’t see the fun in golem rushes but whatever) but all these golems keep SBI and CD on the defensive, and then no one comes fight.

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Yeah, we just don’t have the numbers to repeatedly beat off your zerg and deal with golems, while going on the offensive. I have been surprised at the amount of times you all use golems. No offense but it really is comical, as I have played in tier 1,2,3 with SBI and I have never seen one server use them sooo much.

Anyway, some really good fights on EB this weekend, while running with Bannok (DC) and with Berm and (BSW). Its frustrating having to deal with Mags zerginess at times but we hold our own just fine. CD generally just pokes us here and there at ogre’s, then runs away.

in WvW

kerona.3465

It’s apparently a recurring joke this week to use golems for everything.

It all started when we were failing to hammer down SBI keep last week and Paralalala said ‘screw it. smc has 2000 supply? that’s 20 golems’.

And so it was.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

Not sure that there’s anything we can do to not put CD and SBI on their defenses, unless we just stop playing. Honestly, the last thing I participated in last night was a retake of WK that involved absolutely no siege. (It was close at the last minute… Someone dropped a couple of rams, but the one on the door didn’t get built.) This was after we spend a good 30-45 minutes farming at NW tower. We were at around 395/400 and honestly, we were trying to badge farm and encourage SBI/CD to come out and play more than really trying to cap and hold anything… Such it is with pop imbalances.

I’m a fan of the zerg. I suck without it, quite honestly. But ANet has got to come up with something to even up population imbalances. Buffs relative to percentage of population that is in WvWvW…. Outmanned buffs that mean something. Something that means that people on a server can have fun around the clock.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Yeah, we just don’t have the numbers to repeatedly beat off your zerg and deal with golems, while going on the offensive. I have been surprised at the amount of times you all use golems. No offense but it really is comical, as I have played in tier 1,2,3 with SBI and I have never seen one server use them sooo much.

Anyway, some really good fights on EB this weekend, while running with Bannok (DC) and with Berm and (BSW). Its frustrating having to deal with Mags zerginess at times but we hold our own just fine. CD generally just pokes us here and there at ogre’s, then runs away.

It’s comical to us as well, hence why we’re doing it. If you have a bunch of bored mags that aren’t getting fights, we’re going to do silly stuff.

in WvW

Gravy.7589

It’s comical to us as well, hence why we’re doing it. If you have a bunch of bored mags that aren’t getting fights, we’re going to do silly stuff.

This has to do with the failure in the points system used by ANET. We move down one tier and have a big numbers advantage over other servers and wvwvw gets boring. We stay in this tier and both Mags and Yaks have numbers over us. BTW your boredom is giving us repeated entertainment and badges. Plz continue :P

in WvW

Pinko.2076

This has to do with the failure in the points system used by ANET. We move down one tier and have a big numbers advantage over other servers and wvwvw gets boring. We stay in this tier and both Mags and Yaks have numbers over us. BTW your boredom is giving us repeated entertainment and badges. Plz continue :P

We’d both be entertained if SBI would just come to fight clubs instead of avoiding fights at all costs behind walls.

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Not sure why you blame the points system? With our without points mechanisms, this means that there are no servers of even population for you to fight. Mags has been in the same boat, although we might be even with Yaks, and who knows where SoS is. We might also be even with DB, but that brings in coverage issues, which make things mostly no fun for the other servers during DB oceanic.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Avoiding fights? I am on EB most nights and there are plenty of fights between us and Mags. But, if you repeatedly run with your culling mess of 40+ zerg, its not lots of fun. You all afraid if you run with smaller numbers? Split your zerg up and lets see what happans in EB. Each night I am on EB during our primetime, we easily handle any Mag zerg close in numbers. We call you all the paper zerg. If you all want more fights, then act like it instead of running with so many numbers.

If you all can’t take us or our towers, you either come with golems or bring more numbers. Its the same each and every night in EB. Late last night in EB, I was running with BSW havoc team of about 5 and squashing your 10-15 man group that was roaming around our backyard. They tried to take Mendons and got owned. And no we didn’t use any siege.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

I’m laughing so hard at this. Partially it’s true. It seems that often our worst zergs are running around in EB. I’ve certainly been part of them. But I’m laughing because someone claims to be able to tell equal numbers in the mess we have right now. Let’s recheck after the 26th, when anyone can tell how much is around. I’m laughing because you think there’s some incentive to feed you smaller groups, so you can chest thump so more. And finally, I’m laughing because it seems that you are spnding all of your time playing in EB against a larger zerg instead of playing on the BLs, yet you are complaining about what you see there. Why wouldn’t you take your highly skilled zerg and and go make a contribution on a less populated BL? I’m fairly certain our EB zerg won’t jump around to find you. You’ll probably find the fight you’re looking for.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Gravy.7589

Re-read and comprehend a bit better. I didn’t say all of my time. If you read an earlier post, you will see how I was in our own BL and still fighting a double team from you and CD. Was also with kiwi havoc last night that was flipping your camps on MG BL. I do fine with finding the fights I want, but thank you for the input

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Re-read and comprehend a bit better. I didn’t say all of my time. If you read an earlier post, you will see how I was in our own BL and still fighting a double team from you and CD. Was also with kiwi havoc last night that was flipping your camps on MG BL. I do fine with finding the fights I want, but thank you for the input

I like that you are saying you smash paper zergs, then post about running with Kiwi. Interesting.

in WvW

Gravy.7589

What can I say, I get around. I will say that you had a tough group running around your own BL’s last night. 30 strong that were smashing the SBI we had running around. I actually saw some tactics from this zerg, like mass invis and good movement. Wish I remembered the commanders name. It was the best I have seen from Mag in bigger numbers.

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

Tsarazi… He’s a lot of fun to run with. There’s a hillarious description of him which I will translate for the forums: The person with abrasive manners who is able to ensure that all kinds of accomplishments are achieved. I wish more Mag commanders spent time learning from him and others like him.

I play on Maguuma

in WvW

Pinko.2076

What can I say, I get around. I will say that you had a tough group running around your own BL’s last night. 30 strong that were smashing the SBI we had running around. I actually saw some tactics from this zerg, like mass invis and good movement. Wish I remembered the commanders name. It was the best I have seen from Mag in bigger numbers.

It was our maguuma mumble group led by razi.