Hvaran.6327

yes it’s allowed.

Best reguards, Arenanet Developer Team.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Yes, it is one of the foundations of WvW. The ability to work together against a common enemy.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Jq complaining after season 2?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

moose, what moose. Oh stop distracting me with your shiney moosie mooses Chaba.

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

On the incredible off-chance that this is in no way shape or form an unbelievably boorish troll post:

yes, it’s allowed. The 3-way concept allows this. ANet allows this and has stated that WvW is not designed to be fair.

Please ask fellow WvW players on your own server about this issue for a clearer understanding. Or visit the official matchup forum.

edit: Please see PM I just sent for more information, including the link for that site.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

It is allowed, in fact JQ and TC have allied against BG before, and BG and JQ have allied against TC as well.

One day you’ll get your turn double-teaming TC or BG, but today is not that day.

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

:/ May be OP is new to JQ or new to wvw, considering this is his first post.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

That servers resort to 2v1 is a lack of forward thinking on the commanders part and shows their inability to strategize. Not even to mention the negative effect it has on player base populations. But yeah supposedly its fine just fine.

JQ subsidiary

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

of course this is allowed. you cannot backstab a server that thought they were allied with you until you pretend to be allied with them first.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

JQ poster complaining about this after how they won season 2. sad.

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

TC isn’t working with BG or JQ any more. The commanders talk to each other but it is mostly trash talk. I can remember only one instance in the last month when TC held their nose and coordinated slightly with JQ to pick on BG for one assault. We took one side of BG’s third and JQ took the other.

For the Toast!

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

-Facepalm-

I’m from JQ and this is a really stupid question… We did exactly this to BG during the seasons (which I wasn’t happy to see for the record) and there weren’t many complaints from our side about it. But if the tables are turned? QQ

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Double teaming is the way of the threeway WvW. It’s not always like this, but it does happen, and when you’re at the business end of such a double team, all you can do is buckle up and enjoy the bagflow. We on JQ have done this double team in the past and it’s a bit silly to complain when we’re at the receiving end. It will pass and maybe next time BG will take our place. Or TC. But BG more likely.

is it allowed

in WvW

Posted by: Hellsing.4590

Hellsing.4590

Lord Cody I think you should stick to WvW zergs and not provide grief messages then block me… you were pretty bad in spvp.

(edited by Hellsing.4590)