/laugh

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: Eloquence.5207

Eloquence.5207

I /laugh when a fully stacked Thief died to my up-leveled Warrior.

Two reason:

1. He/she/it died with a Thief
2. Lol look at what Anet has done to Warriors

“L2P” according to pr0 Thieves
http://youtu.be/k0YDuSLXcX8?t=3m16s
See, Blinding Powder is nothing.

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: Dieallknow.1387

Dieallknow.1387

I /laugh when my group of 4/5 take out a group of 20+

[IIII] Playing from Prison
“Lets take the green keep I need the Vista”
“Quit Laughing I need the Vista”

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: Allie.4925

Allie.4925

I think there’s been some misunderstanding as to why I wrote this post. It’s not a nerd rage post, nor is it a post written in anger at all. Tbh, most of the post is meant jokingly, as a way to ask a very simple question and invite story telling. I honestly don’t care whether or not people laugh at me or not when I die. If laughing at me when I die makes someone else happy, then I’m gladly encouraging them to do it. I don’t mind.

I was just curious as to what peoples motives are when they do it, as I don’t quite get it myself. And if my asking it here on the forums (about the only place I can ask) satisfies them so, then… wow. I don’t even know what to say to that. Glad I could help, I guess? :P

Anyway, we (my friend and I) owned a group of five today. We downed them about five times before they disappeared, so we changed location only to be met by the enemy zerg. In said zerg was the group, all of which laughed like crazy when they downed me. Bit of an overkill, in my opinion, as they probably could’ve taken the two of us easily if they had used some brains :P They didn’t get my friend though!

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

When i’m roaming and someone from my team gets emote spammed i try to chase that offender down, kill them, then /sit on their face.

When an enemy group outnumbers us greatly and spams emotes because we’re in a tower, then we wipe them with or without siege (doesn’t matter), they get one /laugh.

People who disengage and reengage constantly, I usually just /wave at them like “byeee”

Then sometimes I’m angry as kitten and I jus run around going berserk and being ignorant, there is no method to that madness tho.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

personal opinion:
there is never really a time for a /laugh at an enemy; you might have won this fight but until anet awards you ‘bes playa in gw2’ you are going to lose at some point in the same situation.
as a roamer i find people that /laugh are generally less skilled players.

if im facerolling someone i /sleep mid fight.

The Ghost of Christmas Past

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

I do it so players get angry and make forum posts about it. That lets me know that I was successful.

It’s all about you. No, really.

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

/laugh can really make me laugh at times. Take for instance about a week or so ago, the wife and myself protecting a tower against a breakout and 6 enemies. They failed and we laughed. So they start another bo but bring about 4 more people, and failed again. Now they were really upset so they came back with well over a dozen so we /laughed again and recalled. After all it was a paper tower!

I will use the /laugh emote up in the north camp when it is being camped by the enemy but they are too stupid to realize that the corners by the gate are invuln spots. They are so consumed with bloodlust that they charge in for a supposedly easy kill and die. That is worth a /laugh.

/laugh is great to use against NIKES who think they are stronger/better but run once their health starts to drop. Laughing at them will bring them back to the fight.

finally I will /laugh against those that think they are good enough to take on two or three solo and fail and fail and fail again, especially thieves.

Oh, almost forgot. I love using the /laugh emote on one of my Asurans just because it is so funny!

Theftwind (HoD)

(edited by Theftwind.8976)

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

One time I was running on my Ele just capping sentries for the Daily. Saw 3 Blackgate attackers from the same guild coming and tried to flee back to the safety of a Tower. I didn’t quite make it, but they downed me within range of the gate, so I just Mist Formed through and bandaged myself up inside.

When I ran up onto the walls, they were still outside, doing /beckon and /laugh in an obvious attempt to get me to come out. (Yeah, right. As if I’m going to let you guys gank me.) I just went /no, then /danced on the walls. Then I waypointed back to the Citadel. :P

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

The purpose is so you make threads with this.

If they did it to you 1v1, kill them with 3 people, corpse jump and /laugh at them.

They have huge egos and this will make them very mad.

Winner winner chicken dinner

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

/laugh

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Taunting your enemy is an old trick. The only one what i miss is more emotes

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+