looking for Very active server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Drizty.3872

Drizty.3872

Hello all! I hope I choose the right forums to post this in

I am looking for a very active server to transfer to for WvW
I play at all different times of the day due to Uni classes being scattered everywhere

I tried transferring to Sea of Sorrows which has a very strong oceanic presence but during NA time seems very empty ( like 11 people in EB with comm )

I was going to transfer to black gate as apparently it has the highest population ( which is also awesome for world events like Wurm! ) but it is a T1 server and dont wanna join to just piggy back along.

I mostly enjoy huge WvW zerg play! if anyone could recommend a server that would be amazing

thank you all

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowbane.7109

Shadowbane.7109

We on shiverpeaks have a few guilds on TS and all. The first few months we were really good. Right now we are a bit weak so we welcome more players. We have a few excellent commanders and organisation. I’m in a WvW guild right now. We do other stuff too sometimes. Lots of pugs though.

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling…makes no difference.
The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred.
If I’m to choose between one evil and another, I’d rather not choose at all.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

You could join us on Jade Quarry and hunt down some blackgates…

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

Piken >>> all

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in WvW

Posted by: J heazy.7214

J heazy.7214

I’m going to suggest that you are not seeing many people on the commander tag because there is likely a large untagged guild group in Eternal Battlegrounds. As a member of SOS’s current closest competitor I can tell you that SOS’s NA prime time numbers are really good after a round of recent transfers.

[STUN] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Go to the SOS teamspeak and find the guild running. Most are o.k. with people running with them if they are specced.

in WvW

Posted by: andomon.8314

andomon.8314

I was on Yaks Bend they had a great group of people but the WvW activity was a bit lacking. I moved to Tarnished Coast and its been the best server I have been on…ever in any MMO. The community is great, helpful, WvW commanders are very skilled and organized in Mumble. The guilds work together, we even have a guild that organizes just for guild missions (400+ members).

There is a reason we had over a dozen developers on our server the other day. There is not a day recently I have not seen a dev in LA.

Are we the best WvW server? No
Are we a top tier II server with an amazing community? Yes

[STUN] Toxxic Onyx – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Depends on what time he looked, sounds like he was playing during the day only.

NA prime time we usually have the main guilds and a pug float commander on. NA during the day is when we’re dead, this is where the new transfers will start to fill in. If you were talking about yesterday I dunno it was weird we basically only had enough to float a force between EB and home for defense, followed by the outmanned but queued wvw event lol. Jumping on TS will give you an idea of who’s on and where they’re at as well.

Other than that I’m sure BG or JQ have the numbers throughout the day to support your scattered play time.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill