outnumbered

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

stay in a outnumbered map is the only way to earn pip way faster than play normal in wvw. Specially when the server is losing badly and earn 3 pips every 5 min takes forever to earn the chests.

when enter a outnumbered map and make it lost the buff , immediately some guys will shout in the chat and ask people get out from the map.

if the devs see this post , i want to suggest here , please replace the pips earn with the participation, like t6 participation earn 6 pips

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I complained about those hardcore “raiders” AFKing in spawn (often 25+) ruining outmanned while we roamers are out in the zone fighting 5v30. No one cared. Now when loot and pips is involved, its suddenly of paramount importance to fix outnumbered and afkers.

#WeOnlyPlayWvWForFights

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I go to the outnumbered maps only cause I finally get some roaming fights.

I do however, see multiple people just sitting at spawn collecting the +5 pips.

A better strategy for anet to implement is maybe you have to be a certain distance from spawn to get the outnumbered buff to activate? Actually be out where you can be ganked for afking punishment lol

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: ventusthunder.5067

ventusthunder.5067

Make outnumbered +2 pips, make loyalty +3 pips, problem solved.

collector of liquid aurillium

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Make outnumbered +2 pips, make loyalty +3 pips, problem solved.

THIS would be much better. Outnumbered wasnt rewarded before except for reward track and no repairs. Now its THE possibility to farm. Complete nonsense

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

when enter a outnumbered map and make it lost the buff , immediately some guys will shout in the chat and ask people get out from the map.

Lol don’t post this on a public forum. You have to understand the wvw mentality. They’ll just jump en masse from map to map to ensure each map NEVER has the outmanned buff.

It’s what I’d do if anyone yelled at me to leave map so folks could cheat.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

I wouldn’t say it needs a tier, but i do think outnumbered pips should require you to be on the map for the entire tick, this will atleast stop those hopping in the last minute of a tick hoping to find an outmanned map.

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Right now (only 2 days in), it feels like the outnumbered buff rewards people who can play in non-prime time hours far too much.

outnumbered

in WvW

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

Give 3 loyalty pip for every 6 month on a server.

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.