sitting out WvW this week

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

oh yeah they reduced night cap ppt….Still imo it feels both are a outdated ideas that Anet dont want to change.

It is like going arround the issue, trying to fix it with small changes arround it that will result in much more changes than change directly what creates this issue.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Oh no, stop. The price of superior arrow carts is dropping.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

As someone from NSP, yes, we do outnumber both DH and HoD during prime time, this shows on PPT, during the last reset night when I went to bad we were 6k ahead and logged in to a 10k deficit on the following day.

This match-up isn’t decided on prime time, but by the SEA guilds from HoD that hits doors night after night, specially ours as I heard that every night we end up even losing our keep in EB at least once every night and always take some time to get it back, now imagine for how long they hold SMC uncontested.

For DH the match-up is dull because they lack numbers, for us on NSP it’s dull because it’s impossible to win as HoD night capping is too strong.

Just pointing out the opposite perspective & not trying to insult NSP players:

I’m not from HoD.

I can imagine Someone from HoD will say:

Yes, we’re outnumbered by both NSP and DH during night time, this shows on PPT, during the last reset night we went to bed & we were 6k behind, but we managed to turn it around into a 10k lead. We the defenders of HoD worked very hard to compete against NSP and DH superior numbers during our night time.

Luckily…This match-up is decided during our prime time…with the help of our SEA guilds that answer our calls to fight back.

For DH the match-up is dull because they lack numbers, for us on HoD it’s exciting because it’s possible to win against the superior numbers we’re fighting against both NSP and DH during our night period.

(edited by Diku.2546)

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

good im out of gold :| probably i can buy one now… lol, im tired of getting blobs away with a normal AC.
use to burn all cash on anti confi food…

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

good im out of gold :| probably i can buy one now… lol..
use to burn all cash on anti confi food…

Well, out of heroics too? I usually budget them so that about 50% of them goes for my own siege stock, most of the rest gets sold to the TP or donated to people as needed since I figure if they don’t place it, I’d probably do so anyways.

As for food, Saffron is anti-condi and relatively cheap, and sometimes if it’s really a slow night, take a look at the level 60 versions. They’re not really that much worse and are a lot cheaper. Plus the privisioner sells some interesting food. (don’t go for the ones you can get for a few copper though)

But in all seriousness and this applies to everyone; don’t go too hard on yourself. Week to week, it’s very easy to burn yourself out especially when you feel not enough people are helping you. There are some very great people on my server that just literally collapse in frustration because either people don’t refresh their siege when they spend a ton of gold on it, or fail to scout properly so that tier 3 structure gets lost after a lot of time investment. I just tell them that it’s time to take it easy. At least the scout partcipation system has helped them out a lot because I know a lot of people that have had a net total of 10 gold on them, and that’s not right.

I’ve been there before. There’s sometimes an urge that makes one try to take up the slack when others fairweather decide it’s nor worth it. Sometimes the break is truly worth it, just because a game should not be taking so much stress. I mean, for the most part, the same thing should be there next week.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: nsleep.7839

nsleep.7839

For DH the match-up is dull because they lack numbers, for us on HoD it’s exciting because it’s possible to win against the superior numbers we’re fighting against both NSP and DH during our night period.

Because there aren’t superior numbers from both DH and NSP at night, in truth, just scratch the word numbers at all, there are only empty towers and keeps and HoD [TIME] blobs walking around ktraining.

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

nsp has a very long empty time zone, almost all players are concentrated on the same timezone or avaliable play time, still we find large groups form other servers during our large playerbase time once in awhile.

dont know if SF has SEA guilds, but they shure are a big help during day time :\

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

One of the problems with not having the population is that you start to rely on siege to compete, so when you do finally get equal numbers you don’t know how to fight without siege backing you up.

This leads to bad WvW gameplay.

One side won’t attack a sieged up structure and the other won’t go out and fight because they know they’ll lose.

Hopefully I haven’t offended anyone because my last two posts were infracted.

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

Because there aren’t superior numbers from both DH and NSP at night, in truth, just scratch the word numbers at all, there are only empty towers and keeps and HoD [TIME] blobs walking around ktraining.

Just pointing out that a player’s Time of Day has a huge impact on what they will say regarding their Match-Up.

NSP Night = HoD Day

You have every right to say the above, however, everything you say will probably change if you physically moved to the opposite side of the world.

ANet could crudely fix this with World Linking:

[ NSP Night + Paired Day ] vs [ HoD Day + Paired Night]

But, I wouldn’t recommend this solution.

There’s a more simple & elegant solution available…imho

(edited by Diku.2546)

in WvW

Posted by: Tattergreis.3195

Tattergreis.3195

… from your time on SoR… Why and when you transfered to BG. Why you couldnt fight for your server SoR? SoR was not winning? Oh yes, you was looking for better fights and following your friends and family.
Anyways, a re-link every week would stop the bandwagon effect. After a few weeks it would be too expensive for the most bandwagon kids.

in WvW

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

I’m sorry but I can’t feel bad for yaks bend. This is the server that spent almost 2 years on arrow carts and fighting with open field siege. Anything bad that happens to yaks bend is karma.

All I can suggest is for you to transfer and for us to wave to Yaks Bend as the sinking ship sinks further.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

… from your time on SoR… Why and when you transfered to BG. Why you couldnt fight for your server SoR? SoR was not winning? Oh yes, you was looking for better fights and following your friends and family.
Anyways, a re-link every week would stop the bandwagon effect. After a few weeks it would be too expensive for the most bandwagon kids.

The re-linking needs to happen before a player can make enough gold so they can’t transfer to the new linked server and perpetuate the problem.

But this won’t stop certain guilds or certain servers from helping to pay the transfer costs………..

in WvW

Posted by: Tattergreis.3195

Tattergreis.3195

The re-linking needs to happen before a player can make enough gold so they can’t transfer to the new linked server and perpetuate the problem.

But this won’t stop certain guilds or certain servers from helping to pay the transfer costs………..

I agree. If you cant transfer to another server for a few weeks/month after a transfer would help. But thats lower money for Anet.

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

I agree. If you cant transfer to another server for a few weeks/month after a transfer would help. But thats lower money for Anet.

You also need to lock transfers BEFORE re-linking is announced so you don’t get any last second moves that will put match-ups out of balance. In the end there will always be players that will work within the system to gain an advantage above what skill gives them.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

A few things need to happen for linking to work.

1. BG should not be linked.
2. All the larger servers should not necessarily be marked full. But the smaller server that is linked to a larger server that is full should also be marked full.
3. The links need to change more often than every 3 months. I think 4-5 weeks would be good.

• Any longer and you’ll get stagnant bad matchups (T1 and T4) and threads like this.

4. Anet needs to take time zone coverage into account – even before total population.
5. The smaller server’s name should be somewhere. Put it on the BL map: i.e. “Stormbluff Isle – Crystal Desert Borderland”. Put it in the name tag – abbreviate it if its too long; every server has an abbreviation that is generally agreed upon. Just put it somewhere.

in WvW

XTR.9604

2. All the larger servers should not necessarily be marked full. But the smaller server that is linked to a larger server that is full should also be marked full.
3. The links need to change more often than every 3 months. I think 4-5 weeks would be good.

• Any longer and you’ll get stagnant bad matchups (T1 and T4) and threads like this.

4. Anet needs to take time zone coverage into account – even before total population.
5. The smaller server’s name should be somewhere. Put it on the BL map: i.e. “Stormbluff Isle – Crystal Desert Borderland”. Put it in the name tag – abbreviate it if its too long; every server has an abbreviation that is generally agreed upon. Just put it somewhere.

If you’re bored with these match ups, you’re on the wrong server. I’m on BP/FA right now and it has been a blast. Granted I am not too fond of fighting against DB since they’re just as bad if not worse than YB ever was, but at least the roaming has been fun in this matchup and in the last match up against SOS and SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

well said. unless all of these things occur, linking is simply fail sauce. For what it is now, a complete blow-up or merging would have been better.. Heck, even waiting a few weeks after the patch went live before linking might have helped some as pops were drastically changing with that patch….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

If you’re bored with these match ups, you’re on the wrong server. I’m on BP/FA right now and it has been a blast. Granted I am not too fond of fighting against DB since they’re just as bad if not worse than YB ever was, but at least the roaming has been fun in this matchup and in the last match up against SOS and SBI.

I agree, if you’re bored then you’re on the wrong server. I’m not bored. I’m on SBI.

But the point is that 2 of 4 tiers are messed up. Half. Just because my match is good doesn’t mean I can’t be aware that the other half of the matches are suffering.

The current linkings are only giving half of the servers good matches. One reason I think they should be changed more often.

Edit. Actually I’m kinda bored because the time zones aren’t exactly matched well. Hence my point #4 above.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

But the point is that 2 of 4 tiers are messed up. Half. Just because my match is good doesn’t mean I can’t be aware that the other half of the matches are suffering.

The current linkings are only giving half of the servers good matches. One reason I think they should be changed more often.

When there were eight matches in NA you were lucky if you found two matches that were good.
Most of the stagnant pre-link matches were also decided before Monday.

in WvW

Posted by: Heimlich.3065

Heimlich.3065

When there were eight matches in NA you were lucky if you found two matches that were good.

Few were decided the instant they were created.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

Oh I agree. I am in favor of server linking. But I think it is not where it needs to be yet. It can be improved upon. And the things I listed I think are a necessary step to make it better.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

random youtube vids > gw2

Hell, even gw2forums > gw2, for the last seven months.

Good point lol

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Long story short, the Tier 1 of JQ, BG, and TC, has to be restored. That balance worked and population was stable for a long time. Once that balance is restored, I really do hope bad karma to those that try to undermine it again. Because all I see is participation dropping right now the way things are working.

Oh, and we still need Fridays off from WvW and some kind of kitten y fun added in.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Every single thread that devolves into a matchup thread:

• Server A: We’re outnumbered 24/7 by blobs from server B and C. But they have zero skill and we consistently wipe them even when outnumbered 40-10.
  • Server B: We’re outnumbered 24/7 by blobs from server A and C. But they have zero skill and we consistently wipe them even when outnumbered 40-10.
  • Server C: We’re outnumbered 24/7 by blobs from server A and B. But they have zero skill and we consistently wipe them even when outnumbered 40-10.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

random youtube vids > gw2

Hell, even gw2forums > gw2, for the last seven months.

Good point lol

This will give you more entertainment……how much I’ve fallen from wvw grace subjected to PVE mystery time

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lore/I-want-answers-anet-not-excuses/first#post6189070

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

Long story short, the Tier 1 of JQ, BG, and TC, has to be restored. That balance worked and population was stable for a long time. Once that balance is restored, I really do hope bad karma to those that try to undermine it again. Because all I see is participation dropping right now the way things are working.

Oh, and we still need Fridays off from WvW and some kind of kitten y fun added in.

Only JQ is stopping JQ from being in their 1. YB is trying to drop. Git to werk boiz.

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

I am not and wont turn this into a “match up” thread. Im on YB, and we have been in some epic open field fights. True, we back off and siege hump when we are out numbered by quite a bit.

The point is the balance. How can 20 toons take or do something against a blob of 50 or more?? Its no fun. When my server was the flavor of the month, and we were steam rolling other servers, I hated it just as much. I wanna have some nice fights, not a lop sided war.

I know things will change, they always do. I just wanna go back to t2 and curse the guilds that pushed us into T1. They got us there, then vanished.

in WvW

Posted by: kandle.2367

kandle.2367

T4 on a typical day from NSP/SF perspective. Not reset-people have rl & can’t always be online. These were taken about 10:30 pm est. “A picture says a thousand words”. Will I keep logging in & trying? Yep! I have a stubborn streak xD I love the link with SF, but some links need to be revisited IMHO. No disrespect to anyone BTW

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

T4 on a typical day from NSP/SF perspective. Not reset-people have rl & can’t always be online. These were taken about 10:30 pm est. “A picture says a thousand words”. Will I keep logging in & trying? Yep! I have a stubborn streak xD I love the link with SF, but some links need to be revisited IMHO. No disrespect to anyone BTW

Hehe

I’m not on your server / link, but I am right up tehre with you. We have the outmanned buff roughly 60-70 % of teh time when I play, this includes NA prime time on weekends.

Situation is far better then it was, but still needs improvement. I do believe the scoring patch / changes need to go in to live servers soon, so that this will be somewhat reflected in the total score. Not overwhelmingly, but just enough to make a difference in case of a close match.

As far as YB goes, zero sympathy. Not too long ago you did exactly what is being done to you x 100. EVERYONE knew you were just artificially being carried by that alliance etc. A few pages back on these forums all the comments from YB people touting how great they really are, and how much they really don’t need and don’t want the alliance to remain in T1 are still there for anyone interested to look up.

Welcome to reality YB, and karma is a kitten.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

(edited by Tongku.5326)

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

I am on ET… I will be sitting out as well.

Now I don’t speak for everyone on ET but there are more than a handful of us who would prefer to not be linked with a T1 server. Blackgate has some good peeps, I’m not knocking anyone, ,but yeah Blobfest… No.

I think the highest I’d like to see us linked (since we have to be linked) is T4/T5 Seems like a happy median.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

in WvW

Liston.9708

Hehe

I’m not on your server / link, but I am right up tehre with you. We have the outmanned buff roughly 60-70 % of teh time when I play, this includes NA prime time on weekends.

Situation is far better then it was, but still needs improvement. I do believe the scoring patch / changes need to go in to live servers soon, so that this will be somewhat reflected in the total score. Not overwhelmingly, but just enough to make a difference in case of a close match.

As far as YB goes, zero sympathy. Not too long ago you did exactly what is being done to you x 100. EVERYONE knew you were just artificially being carried by that alliance etc. A few pages back on these forums all the comments from YB people touting how great they really are, and how much they really don’t need and don’t want the alliance to remain in T1 are still there for anyone interested to look up.

Welcome to reality YB, and karma is a kitten.

and some of us thought was boring as well – just as BG is bored now….. I barely played when T1 came down to us… I know I am not the only one….

“All” the YB people were probably the same 5 nincompoops spamming the same message over and over…..

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Personally, I’d like to take the anti-server X forum peeps and isolate them off in their own little echo chamber.

My WvW fun depends on having enemies to play with. I actually prefer to like them. I enjoy friendly banter with the ones I know. Both that and good sportsmanship are good for morale, and they keep the fights coming, and keep them fun.

I’d rather talk about the things that engage a wide variety of Wvw players… what gets new folks engaged and keeps vets coming back (and it’s not always the same things, nor is one loud opinion the only correct one, no matter how loudly it’s shouted) than throw insults at each other.

At the end of the day, an empty battlefield is no fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Since they just opened up all the servers to transfers again, I think this will be a good week for me to get my main account transferred to a good host server. I have had it with being a ‘guest’ in wvw…..time to find myself some solid host server where I won’t get shuffled around as some guest every month or so. Somewhere that won’t be blob wars all the time.

And then use my 2nd account as all pve/some wvw on Kaineng.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

I’m in YBBL. I was really hoping to drop to T2 this week. There’s no balance in sight. I won’t partake.

Please fix.

The problem is that tier 1 servers need full coverage – so whoever replaces YB will get owned also.

• JQ has no NA so we will get owned. We dominate SEA.
  • FA and Mag have barely any SEA and huddle up in the corner when JQ SEA wakes up.
  • DB have mediocre SEA and I have no idea about their NA.

So all the servers have huge coverage gaps and belong in T2.

If JQ gets more (good) NA guilds and can hold NA then JQ should go up.

I’m actually having fun being in T2 so don’t really care if JQ makes it back up a tier.

I imagine BG SEA is getting bored with no one good to fight

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

The problem is that tier 1 servers need full coverage – so whoever replaces YB will get owned also.

• FA and Mag have barely any SEA and huddle up in the corner when JQ SEA wakes up.

I’m actually having fun being in T2 so don’t really care if JQ makes it back up a tier.

This is probably the best post that illustrates why the coverage problem is the players fault and not Anet.

in WvW

Liston.9708

I’m in YBBL. I was really hoping to drop to T2 this week. There’s no balance in sight. I won’t partake.

Please fix.

FTFY

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

This is probably the best post that illustrates why the coverage problem is the players fault and not Anet.

If you make a game based on players making good unselfish decisions then you will fail. You have to develop game mechanics based on the fact that players will largely make selfish decisions that will get them wins or rewards in the easiest manner possible.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Priceless. Don’t remember seeing people on YB complaining when a lot of BG guilds transferred to them and they’re steamrolling in T2. I do remember FA and SOS complaining though, while the above mentioned guilds and the YB’s players were kittening each other on the cancer forums on how good and unstoppable they were. Guess it’s not good to be on the other end of the stick after all. But if there’s one server that deserves it, it’s YB. You all embraced and enjoyed being the overstacked server, and did so with the worst kind of attitude ever: with hubris and arrogance.

And BG have been winning for what? One month? And you’re all complaining? LOL. I do remember that not a few months ago, BG would win one week every 3 months or something, while JQ would win almost every single week, and not a single topic were created. We’d just fight and take it like a man. That’s the problem with you guys and your servers. And that’s why, in the end, BG will always rise and dominate and you’ll always crumble and fall. We just have something you dont: we don’t kittening give up.

Salute.

No victory without sacrifice.

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Three or four players don’t define a server.

in WvW

Liston.9708

@Yanniell – what Sarika said. I thought those vocal 1/2 dozen chest thumpers were nimrods too. I personally went PVE or to other games when T2 got ridiculous….

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

True but there’s a ton of fun to be had when stuff gets blown out of proportion because of boredom. Embrace the hilarity.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Johje Holan.4607

If you make a game based on players making good unselfish decisions then you will fail. You have to develop game mechanics based on the fact that players will largely make selfish decisions that will get them wins or rewards in the easiest manner possible.

True. Human nature is why we can’t have nice things. Although the EU servers seemed to be able to use their higher brain and create good population spread for awhile.

Actually I do think this is why RvR simply cannot work. I think all the upcoming games people always talk about that are going to “kill GW2 RvR” or “do RvR right” – aren’t. Because RvR is impossible to design such that populations are relatively even without some sort of forcing mechanic. But a forcing mechanic will turn people off. Plus too many things need to go right for RvR to work and keep players interested. Its very hard to do.

Another thing that RvR games have going against them is a game’s need to make a sizeable profit. In today’s world a gaming company simply making a decent profit is no longer enough. You’ve got to show ever increasing and sizeable profits and please the shareholders. And RvR is not a good return on investment.

in WvW

Heimlich.3065

True. Human nature is why we can’t have nice things. Although the EU servers seemed to be able to use their higher brain and create good population spread for awhile.

Actually I do think this is why RvR simply cannot work. I think all the upcoming games people always talk about that are going to “kill GW2 RvR” or “do RvR right” – aren’t. Because RvR is impossible to design such that populations are relatively even without some sort of forcing mechanic. But a forcing mechanic will turn people off. Plus too many things need to go right for RvR to work and keep players interested. Its very hard to do.

Another thing that RvR games have going against them is a game’s need to make a sizeable profit. In today’s world a gaming company simply making a decent profit is no longer enough. You’ve got to show ever increasing and sizeable profits and please the shareholders. And RvR is not a good return on investment.

To my mind, the workable solution is to create self-balancing gameplay.

That’s not the same as score balance. If one side is consistently winning fights and territory, it deserves to have a higher (potentially much higher) score.

I’m talking about moment-to-moment enjoyable gameplay where it’s worth the bother of showing up, even if you’re showing up to a 10v30 or 20v50 battle.

The simplest variant of that would be to give the outnumbered/outscored team a massive boost to combat stats (e.g. +1000 to Power/Toughness/Vitality/CondiDamage/Precision/Healing). That would be very blunt and has a bunch of problems around the edges. So it’s simple but flawed.

A more viable option, that respects player agency and is not subject to abuse, is to add borderlands, 1 per server in the matchup, that are sort of Super-Homelands. On those maps the home team would receive an enormous combat boost that does not transfer to any other maps. In a normal, balanced matchup those maps would be empty. In a disproportionate matchup, the attacker will take much/most of the underdog’s territory and be forced to either log off (the only option now) or to push into the Super-Homeland map. On that Super-Homeland map, the defenders would have access to enough advantage that they could succeed in a 10v30 or 20v50 battle.

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I think the highest I’d like to see us linked (since we have to be linked) is T4/T5 Seems like a happy median.

The irony is that many ET recently transferred to T4/T5 and lots of them weren’t happy with it for whatever reason and went back to ET where they subsequently got shoved into a T1 matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

The irony is that many ET recently transferred to T4/T5 and lots of them weren’t happy with it for whatever reason and went back to ET where they subsequently got shoved into a T1 matchup.

Which in turn makes T4/T5 look pretty darn good now huh? :-D

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

in WvW

XTR.9604

T3 and T4 are by far the most fun right now. I’m currently in the T2 match up and I had much more fun in T3 personally.

T1 was just too much with the queues for me, T2 is full of the worst players in the game (DB and JQ), and I say this because its true. On reset night, we fought against JQ who dropped AC’s in every open field engagement and they also had more people than us on top of it lol… Really embarrassing. DB seems like they generally only run in blobs and almost everyone plays condi. Their roamers are the worst roamers in history, all of them are condi and still manage to lose fights outnumbering people and playing with the most cheese builds they could find.

I have no love for T2 currently and I really hope someone else rolls this match up besides FA next week. It would almost be worth while to tank the match so that we don’t have to deal with it again. T3 match up was so much better, SOS/SBI/FA was such a great match.

in WvW

Posted by: Naithe.4271

Naithe.4271

They do if they are the only one speaking. Guess what, they were the only one speaking.

Silence is acceptance.

People that sacrifice the game for the betterment of only themselves or their guild, are selfish players. There’s always a way to make both thrive without destroying the other.

in WvW

Heimlich.3065

They do if they are the only one speaking. Guess what, they were the only one speaking.

Silence is acceptance.

People that sacrifice the game for the betterment of only themselves or their guild, are selfish players. There’s always a way to make both thrive without destroying the other.

That’s silly. Most players don’t use the forums at all. Of the people who do, most don’t post at all. Of the people who do post, there’s almost no point to participating in a chest-thumping or bragging thread.

That’s even more true when gameplay is working smoothly and enjoyable.

in WvW

Posted by: Naithe.4271

Naithe.4271

Something as simple as “These comments do not represent the X server community.” would be sufficient. And no, standing up for what’s right, isn’t silly. Just rare.

in WvW

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

YB’s kdr looks about 20% better since some people started sitting out.

Hyade and his flamethrower