Competent Players Only

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Yeah, surprisingly it gets confusing when you guys fill it with random crap.

If you some of you want recruit you can make your own topic or send a private message.

Thought you’re refering to LoD/DnT recruiting.

My bad. Fixed.

I’m not really sure why you’re trying to argue with me, however those posts aren’t even relevant to the confusion at hand. The confusion at hand is that the OP is trying to recruit, for a guild. However, he believes that he is not recruiting, as his guild is not a guild. That is the confusion.

I also never recruited, for any guild. The posts that you quoted, other than perhaps the German one, are all within context of what has been happening in the thread. I’m not sure why you feel the need to bring them up, when they weren’t relevant to my statement at all. It’s like you’re just clawing at anything you can to try and make an argument against me. Do you have a problem with me? I don’t have a problem with you. Literally, this entire thread has just been an off-topic fest, you could go through and quote everything off-topic by multiple users. But none of their posts contribute to the OP thinking his guild isn’t a guild.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

And how does it affect you (or anyone) what OP thinks about that? It’s not relevant to anything. You guys are just using it as a reason to attack him (perhaps to try seem cool, perhaps because he dared to call himself competent).

I often expect some kind of intelligence from people in forums but are you seriously asking this:

So what happens when a member joins and decides that all the existing members, including you, suck?

That quote-train was reply to Dub (his post was above mine). I had a mistake in my post so it gave wrong message to Dub.

Yes, pretty much whole topic is off-topic. And that’s because you guys fill it with random crap. (notice plural there)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

And how does it affect you (or anyone) what OP thinks about that? It’s not relevant to anything. You guys are just using it as a reason to attack him (perhaps to try seem cool, perhaps because he dared to call himself competent).

It’s the same as any topic of disagreement. If you disagree with something, it affects you, so you have input on it. Not sure about others, but I was genuinely curious about how he could come to such a conclusion. There probably are some that wanted to ‘look cool’, however.

As for that comment, it wasn’t really serious. It was like a “I wonder what his reply to this would be”, kind of question. I considered deleting it afterwards, but it ended up getting other(s) to post their experiences.

Even now, people ‘trolling’ in this thread didn’t affect you, but you gave input because I imagine you didn’t agree with what was going on. It’s pretty much the same thing. I point this out just to give an example of relevance, and how things affect people if they decide it does.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

It’s the same as any topic of disagreement. If you disagree with something, it affects you, so you have input on it. Not sure about others, but I was genuinely curious about how he could come to such a conclusion. There probably are some that wanted to ‘look cool’, however.

Ok, I agree it affects you.
But is it something meaningless? It clearly makes this topic worse so what’s the gain?
To be honest, when pretty much entire topic has been some people trolling and trying to make fun of OP it is hard to see this as anything else.

As for that comment, it wasn’t really serious. It was like a “I wonder what his reply to this would be”, kind of question. I considered deleting it afterwards, but it ended up getting other(s) to post their experiences.

Perhaps your intentions were genuine but as said above, with people trolling left and right it really gets mixed in the crowd.

Even now, people ‘trolling’ in this thread didn’t affect you, but you gave input because I imagine you didn’t agree with what was going on. It’s pretty much the same thing. I point this out just to give an example of relevance, and how things affect people if they decide it does.

Actually quality of this section has went down a lot. And I’m not talking about playing skills now.
And personally I find it disgusting when people mob on someone.
But I get your point.

Anyways my attempt to get back on on-topic. Is there similar guild/group in EU server?

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Have been looking for one for a while, without success. Probably the one you started brought the overall most ‘competent’ players together you can find in the european gw2 scene.

Dub | [rT]

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

DnT and LoD,
I appreciate the fact that you guys have taken an interest in The Warcamp [Rome] and this thread, but please show some respect and do not recruit here. Thank you.

Wait what? You’re a recruiting? oh sorry I thought this was some kind of comedy thread.
Y’know, being the dungeon forums and not the recruiting area.

Carry on.

Exactly, not a recruiting area so it would be inappropriate for DnT and LoD to recruit here. Right? Thanks.
Y’know, using common sense and all.
Carry on.

I never stated it was an area to recruit at all, nor did I recruit. I’m not the representative for LoD/DnT but by all means, take out your passive aggressive urges on me.

Y’know, irrelevance and all.

Carry on

I am not recruiting people and thus this is not in the recruiting section. This is simply a LFG system.
And you do not need to be a representative for LoD/ DnT to recruit for them (which you have done).
Carry on.

Wait what? So I’m recruiting for them just by being here and questioning you? dat logic.

You put two posts reporting players. Both got reported and deleted. Dat memory of yours needs work. I suggest Luminosity.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

Hello,
IF YOU ASK A QUESTION AND THE ANSWER YOU GET IS NOT FROM ME, DISREGARD IT. IT IS JUST ANOTHER OPINION THAT LACKS MERIT AND THUS NOT ACCURATE. With that being said
I’m looking for competent players who want to run dungeons. Knowledge is not needed but the ability to play your class is essential. Looking to put together people who are good. Message me in game if you are interested in running successful dungeons instead of just wiping.

If you message me, I’ll add you to my community friend’s list. You will need to play with me for me to judge you ( and you to judge me). If you are not up to par, I am going to kick you from the guild.
COMPETENT PLAYERS ONLY
My end goal is a playerbase that is ready for the raids that come into GW2. Players that can play together and have played together is essential.
Welcome to The Warcamp [Rome]!

SERVER : North America

EDIT: Quality over quantity.
Still need: FOTM 38 users with good attitudes and ability to not be carried.

I just had a kid so I run 1 or 2 dungeons a week. I could use a good guild for dungeons but I hope the attitude is not as intense as the post. XD

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Is there still a good guild alive for dungeons anywhere in the world??

DS is incredibly efficient, very skilled players (Lupi down in 26s right Dub?), but I just cannot bear LoSing every single boss there is!
Is there really no one looking for challenge? It seems people just use strats that are not exploits in themselves but that are definitely not the way developers intended us to go about the dungeons.
Namely:
-If you are using the fact that Alpha does not hit you with his spells when backed against a wall at melee range then you are avoiding the challenge.
-If you LoS kholler (AC mid boss) then you are avoiding the challenge
-If you use safe spots anywhere then you are also avoiding the challenge
Well you get the idea. It’s all only because warriors have an insane dps with their high passive defence.
Luckily ANet is releasing content that requires a more creative play than just rotating GS + Axe and dodging once in a while.
But until the meta game evolves I am just bored!
Is there really no one here looking for a proper challenge??

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: CelebrityX.7014

CelebrityX.7014

Is there still a good guild alive for dungeons anywhere in the world??

DS is incredibly efficient, very skilled players (Lupi down in 26s right Dub?), but I just cannot bear LoSing every single boss there is!
Is there really no one looking for challenge? It seems people just use strats that are not exploits in themselves but that are definitely not the way developers intended us to go about the dungeons.
Namely:
-If you are using the fact that Alpha does not hit you with his spells when backed against a wall at melee range then you are avoiding the challenge.
-If you LoS kholler (AC mid boss) then you are avoiding the challenge
-If you use safe spots anywhere then you are also avoiding the challenge
Well you get the idea. It’s all only because warriors have an insane dps with their high passive defence.
Luckily ANet is releasing content that requires a more creative play than just rotating GS + Axe and dodging once in a while.
But until the meta game evolves I am just bored!
Is there really no one here looking for a proper challenge??

I’d like to know if there is still a good guild around for dungeons as well. I have two friends that have recently come back to the game and would like to take them through dungeons but my current guild doesn’t really run them that often and I find that most pugs are not accommodating to their inexperience. I’m also a member of the NA Arah LFG guild but I’m not sure my friends are up for Arah (or Lupi) quite yet.

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Competent Players Only

in Looking for...

Posted by: Azura.4172

Azura.4172

bump bump bump it up.

The Sneaky Stab Club [QQ] Mizukira – The Bloodreaper
SoR Tactical Strike Squad