MAKE THE Mad King JP HARDER!

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Seriously, this JP is beyond simple. The wintersday JP, while somewhat more …. unique than this, was also still simple. I would have expected that Anet may have introduced a new component to the Mad King Clocktower, but that’s what happens when you get your expectations up high, they’re crushed …. The current JP is much too simple and easy to complete. In my opinion, the difficulty can be seen as almost something of a joke. I’m sorry if I’m coming off as “full of myself” to all those who can’t complete it, but it’s honestly not that hard of a JP. I think it would be amazing if Anet could offer up an extension to this either this year or next. Although, I don’t see it happening this year as the Halloween update is already out. But, I just thought I’d say that the JP is not hard, it’s the complete opposite and does not provide a challenge in the slightest. Please, Anet, in the future, make it more difficult

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

It’s probably because the puzzle isn’t new anymore. Last year it took me 30-60 minutes to complete. This year I did it in probably 5 attempts. The puzzle relies partially on the element of surprise, so that’s obviously ruined the second time around.

I’d love for them to make a new puzzle next year or revamp the clocktower, for the reasons above. It doesn’t have very much replayability after the third year…

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Try limiting your frame rate to the 10 or so that I get. 4+ hours and I couldn’t make it 1/3 of the way up.

Wintersday JP I was able to complete 75% of the time, so I farmed it. Yet people say it was harder, so I can only think it’s my FPS that makes me think Clocktower is impossible.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

in Blood and Madness

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

I honestly have found both as easy as eachother, but the Wintersday JP was enjoyable to complete as there was slight variations in the beginning paths from time to time. But I agree with you Larynx, it has no replayability unfortunately. And Curo, I understand where you’re coming from, when the MK JP is laggy, you can get absolutely nothing done. I was put under the map in the water at least 4 different times. While it’s awesome to swim around in the green water underneath and see what kind of strange places you can get yourself into, it’s incredibly irritating to complete if there’s a hint of lag.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: cherrie.8907

cherrie.8907

I like hard puzzles too – while frustrating, they are rewarding once you get to beat the “perfect mirror”.

However, definitely not time limited in availability, so I can’t agree with you.
If it was open all year long, sure.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

they just need to put the zerg back into the clocktower and remove blue mist and it will become awesome again.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They nerfed it with the blue mists textures for players. I already miss the vanilla version.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Might be easy for you, but it’s still hard for me. But I’ll keep trying. o.o

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Devilsmack.5736

Devilsmack.5736

I suck at hard JP’s too, and more if it is timed. So I sucked at it last year (also cuz of my low spec comp back then) and I suck at it now even with a better computer. ^^

Alanna Grisel (M) / Devilsmack (N)
Kildemort (W) / Killer Claws (G)
Deadly God (En) – Fort Aspenwood

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Eroiqua.5891

Eroiqua.5891

Do it with one hand (keyboard turning). Do it with your monitor upside down. Do it with a strobe light right next to your screen (disclaimer: don’t do it with a strobe light next to your screen if you are prone to seizures). Do it with your eyes closed. Do it with a fifteen pound that likes attacking your hands while sitting on your lap (I managed this achievement today).

Plenty of ways to make it more difficult without depending on ANet.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

I spent some time today in this JP while talking with friends on Teamspeak. And I watched how people are doing. There were 6-8 people in my instance trying. The rate of success was definitely less than 1 player per 10 attempts. I dont know. Maybe one player per 15 attempts (blind estimation) which roughly makes it one success for every 100 attempts. No, this JP is not too easy. Despite IMO it being much easier than last year (no huge Norns blocking the view and generally players more experienced in jumping) this thing is still rather hard for general population.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nudd.2970

Nudd.2970

I remember last year all of the countless threads about the Clock Tower JP people complaining it was too hard and kitten you Anet for tying achievements to it.

But as I said last year, I have never had so much fun on a JP as I did on that Clock Tower. And since then I have done all of the JPs (save one) in the game and still, the Clock Tower is the most fun I have had trying to learn and complete a JP in this game.

It was nice this time to go back to it and see if I could remember how to complete it. Took me 6 hours the first time to figure it all out (didn’t want to look at videos to help me) and 30 minutes this time to remember it. And in both instances I laughed and had a great time.

It is kinda cool to be in a place where I am reminiscing about something I had fun with a year ago. Thanks Anet for putting out a great game!

——

Some guy called Nudd

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Murth.5637

Murth.5637

I can do the JP using my laptops touchpad. The blue glow instead of big norn or charr doesn’t really make a difference as most of them failed at start.
It’s generally easier than most JP’s ingame if you know where and when to jump. (which ofc without watching vids might take some ppl time to figure out)

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: OrianZeta.1537

OrianZeta.1537

There’s always someone or a small group with this “it’s too easy” feedback. Some felt SAB Tribulation was too easy (possible troll). They were also around last year when the forums blew up over the original Clocktower. I distinctly recall someone who recorded a “blind run”, blocking their camera view with their inventory panel, which was a cheap shot at anyone saying it was too difficult.

Correctly, that video proved the point that a blob of inconsistent and distracting characters bobbing around on your screen played havoc with the player’s ability to orient and learn the puzzle. I’ll add that the game was a mere two months old at this point, so there was a combination of players who are now seasoned JP experts that were still inexperienced, as well as a massive amount of very new players to the game.

The bottom line is this: there’s no universal difficulty in anything. If enough people really want a “tribulation mode” for Clocktower, then by all means pester Anet to whip up something truly evil. Don’t lobby for everyone to have a more difficult time because you don’t feel challenged.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Make it harder? No thanks. Believe it or not, your definition of “easy” won’t match with the rest of ours. In addition to that, there are most likely new players who didn’t partake in this last time who may want to try it out.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

please dont change this puzzle, even tho its very easy for me aswell its still a very awesome JP. that said, i would like to see the Tequatl of all jumping puzzles! something that only a very small part of the comunity can complete. or maybe even a group jumping puzzle that also relies on other people to complete it. for example, you all get a different path, and if one of your friends doesnt reach the switch fast enough to open the gate, you will all die by the climbing lava or something :p or different things could happen in certain places. things you can avoid… no random spikes comming from the ground on unsolid ground ;p (yes SaB trebulation mode i mean you!)

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Didn’t play last halloween. The clocktower took me 4 tries; definitely too easy
and a huge disappointment, especially after all those qq posts i read afterwards
last november. I thought it was supposed to be one of the hardest JPs in the game.

Southsun and the aetherblade one are harder by a large margin.

please dont change this puzzle, even tho its very easy for me aswell its still a very awesome JP. that said, i would like to see the Tequatl of all jumping puzzles! something that only a very small part of the comunity can complete. or maybe even a group jumping puzzle that also relies on other people to complete it. for example, you all get a different path, and if one of your friends doesnt reach the switch fast enough to open the gate, you will all die by the climbing lava or something :p or different things could happen in certain places. things you can avoid… no random spikes comming from the ground on unsolid ground ;p (yes SaB trebulation mode i mean you!)

relying on others is imo not a good idea. I still have a trauma from the now ta path
and aetherblade retreat.

in Blood and Madness

Awe.1096

and a huge disappointment, especially after all those qq posts i read afterwards
last november. I thought it was supposed to be one of the hardest JPs in the game.

This was released one year ago. Most people were pretty new to the game. Even something as trivial as the “feel” of moving your character through a JP develops over time. Aside from that, you would be surprised how some people are bad at precision jumping. I have a friend who is a decent player on organized content (in fact he was a main tank in a heroic server leading WoW raiding guild, a kind of a person you would call a “pro” in MMO) but his “twitch” skills were giving him troubles on even the simpliest jumping puzzles in GW2.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Xandror.2356

Xandror.2356

I played a full 15 minute game of this and was the only one to finish it, so its not terribly easy, and I my troll senses are tingling.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Southsun and aetherblade JPs didn’t exist at this time last year. At the time, it was definitely THE hardest JP in the game. That may not be the case anymore, but it is still quite difficult for the majority of the population.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Not everyone is good at JPs. Also Hard =/= fun.

Take BOT4W, that entire map was one big jp, and it was so fun. But I wouldn’t consider it hard.

The only thing that takes the fun out of the clocktower is I enjoyed racing my friends up the clocktower, which I cant do now. Heck I can’t even see the other people now which added to the difficulty as well.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Faowri.4159

Faowri.4159

Last year it took me 2 hours to get it done, but obviously this year I did it a lot more quickly. Did it again today as well, first time. So it’s not that it’s easy, but once you’ve memorised it, you’ve kinda done all the hard work.

To increase the difficulty, I think it’d be more beneficial to keep adding ‘levels’ to the clocktower that get more and more twisted the higher you go. That way you aren’t removing content, but you can climb onto the next bit, which would obviously be harder.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Last year it took me 2 hours to get it done, but obviously this year I did it a lot more quickly. Did it again today as well, first time. So it’s not that it’s easy, but once you’ve memorised it, you’ve kinda done all the hard work.

To increase the difficulty, I think it’d be more beneficial to keep adding ‘levels’ to the clocktower that get more and more twisted the higher you go. That way you aren’t removing content, but you can climb onto the next bit, which would obviously be harder.

I’d like that, maybe put multiple chests at the different levels for a unique armor set? but the achievement for doing the clocktower still gets ticked for just reaching the room after the first level?

It’d be nice to actually have some unique rewards for the people that actually enjoy the JP

in Blood and Madness

Crovax.7854

Southsun and aetherblade JPs didn’t exist at this time last year. At the time, it was definitely THE hardest JP in the game. That may not be the case anymore, but it is still quite difficult for the majority of the population.

griffonrook bombrun is much harder, tribulation rift,
scavanger’s chasm (urgh that one was hell), spekks lab is the same general idea and arguably harder, portmatts lab requires much more thinking (some might view that as harder without a walkthorugh) and last but not least obsidian sanctum.

these are old slightly to much harder than the clocktower and have been in the game from the start

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: EgonVenkman.1907

EgonVenkman.1907

scavanger’s chasm (urgh that one was hell), spekks lab is the same general idea and arguably harder, portmatts lab requires much more thinking (some might view that as harder without a walkthorugh) and last but not least obsidian sanctum.

these are old slightly to much harder than the clocktower and have been in the game from the start

I suck at jumping puzzles, but spekk’s lab was the only easy puzzle I can do. While still timed, when I miss a jump there, I can be teleported back to a check point. Not so much with clocktower. Plus, Spekk doesn’t require any non-linear thinking, like the jumping down to go up.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers,
by level 80 should have the best statistical loot in the game.”
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-27-guild-wars-2-preview?page=3

in Blood and Madness

Crovax.7854

I suck at jumping puzzles, but spekk’s lab was the only easy puzzle I can do. While still timed, when I miss a jump there, I can be teleported back to a check point. Not so much with clocktower. Plus, Spekk doesn’t require any non-linear thinking, like the jumping down to go up.

you mean the one spot where you have to jump down on another platform with a chest on it that you couldn’t access before? takes a lot of non linear thinking to figure that one out…

in Blood and Madness

ElenaDragon.8401

I disagree. All of those were much faster for me to complete than the clock tower. I never watched a video walkthrough of the clock tower, so much of the difficulty was figuring it out as well as trying to jump without actually being able to see my tiny asura, all with a very short timer. Remember that last year there were about 10-15 people doing it at once, and all were full size opaque characters, not the translucent small wisps you see now. Plus, this was limited time content, which added additional pressure to complete it.

in Blood and Madness

ElenaDragon.8401

Actually I take it back. The difficulty was not in figuring it out, it is in performing the jumps perfectly within the timed environment, especially if there was any lag.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Sure why not, make it harder. Whilst your at it make everything super hard so only 10% of the playing population, (which if memory serves was the figure stated by the devs last year estimated to complete the clock tower), and then, when theres no-one left to play, and buy the game, because average Jo’s have been squeezed out of enjoying it, we can wonder where it all went wrong. Just remember the Spartans, they were elitist in every way, and got wiped out by a bunch of merchant part timers! So much for elitism.
(and btw—iv done every JP, and nothing comes close with the exception of Southsun!)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
PS, whist your at it, why not move Tequatl to Queensdale!>>

(edited by Shadey Dancer.2907)

in Blood and Madness

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

I’m not trying to state that it’s easy for everyone in the game, but for a small majority of players, it is not challenging enough. Perhaps adding content onto the clocktower for the hardcore jumpers? I know that at least 1 in every 3 of my attempts I can make it to the top, and the two in which I don’t are just stupid jumping mistakes :P Probably the hardest aspect of the JP is the end jumping through the shattered window.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

I know that at least 1 in every 3 of my attempts I can make it to the top

If you’re only making it 1 out of every 3 attempts, that is failing. That is 33.333333333% pass rate. Which is a failing grade. You shouldn’t consider this easy until your success rate is above 70%.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: GreyMouser.1235

GreyMouser.1235

If you’re only making it 1 out of every 3 attempts, that is failing. That is 33.333333333% pass rate. Which is a failing grade. You shouldn’t consider this easy until your success rate is above 70%.

QFT.

[SOF]
Servants of Fortuna
Yak’s Bend

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

I dont know what that means o.o

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Agyaggalamb.4796

Agyaggalamb.4796

It’s still close to impossible so it should be nerfed WAY more instead of making it HARDER. IMO the timed aspect should go for good and a personal instance would also be awesome. If I wanted to play a racing game, I’d play GRID2 not GW2.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

A option to see other players like last year. Is what the JP needs.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

If you have any kind of problems with this JP, just take your time.

For example, right after the first break, a lot of players can’t even get past the next few jumps. They stumble around the block, or get “stuck” and die, or jump straight to their death.
Then, where people tend to die : the cog next to the chest. If you jump too late, you won’t be able to run straight across it, you’ll need to jump a second time. But some players don’t notice it and keep on running thus they fall.
After this it’s pretty easy and can be done without over thinking it until you get to big cog where you can mess the jump and face a similar problem as with the first cog. But if you take just a second to think, you won’t die.
Then you need to jump on the steel beam. Either do it directly, or jump on the little block and position yourself on the highest point to jump on it.
Once you got past the fall and did the first jump, relax. Yes the goo isn’t too far from you, but if you relax and move a little, it won’t catch you.

“But if I take my time at every step, it’ll be too late when I get to the fall”. Once you got the first part correctly, you’re going to be able to do it flawless, needing only a second to think on the second cog and before jumping on the steel beam after it.

Which brings me : this JP isn’t hard because of hard jumps. It’s hard because of textures not being clear enough (the first block, the cogs, the beams). The goo makes it harder because you it makes you stressed. But you rarely get killed by it.
And the lighting is…weird sometimes.

But once you got it, you can repeat it without too much problems. But if harder means something like TM, I don’t want it. There’s no jumping involved there, only “get killed by the unknown over and over”. Make the JP harder by changing the jump distances, by reducing the surfaces and/or by making the goo faster if you want. But placing undetectable traps ? That’s only making it more annoying.

(edited by RedStar.4218)

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Why not fixing the bugs and glitches that affect some people, then work on harder versions?

But fixing it comes first.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Blood and Madness

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

I consider it extremely easy. 1 in 3? I did say at least once, meaning I also can do 2/3 and 3/3, which I have. But that besides the point. Jumping Puzzles are an amazing aspect of this game, and it’s called a puzzle for a reason. Puzzles are meant to be hard or challenging. The MK JP is neither….

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Probably the hardest aspect of the JP is the end jumping through the shattered window.

I don’t know if you are joking, but you can’t fail that last jump. That or I have been really lucky because both times I arrived at the top, I jumped a little too late and instead of going through the opening, I “hit” the wall (you fall through it and get to the reward zone).

in Blood and Madness

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Probably the hardest aspect of the JP is the end jumping through the shattered window.

I don’t know if you are joking, but you can’t fail that last jump. That or I have been really lucky because both times I arrived at the top, I jumped a little too late and instead of going through the opening, I “hit” the wall (you fall through it and get to the reward zone).

I don’t know why but I have to jump into the wall two slots over from the window to enter….been happening to me since the start of Halloween. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or a bug….but Jumping into the window for me doesn’t work. I think the animations slow or laggy, but it’s annoying haha

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i experienced the exact same rush when i got to the very top of the Clocktower as i did last year. heart racing. kinda adrenaline rushing. solely because of the time factor. which i think is great.

however, seeing others turned into mists, AND limited to only 4 other players kind of killed the atmosphere.

i sort of expected something to be changed to the Clocktower or upgraded. but i can see why they didn’t touch it either. : ))

though, i still haven’t completed it yet. lag seems to be worse off this time around? i turned graphcis all the way down to best perf (didn’t ahve to do this last year) and it’s REALLY buggy in the waiting area and i cannot for the life of me make the last jump at the end (it was a lot “easier” last year lol). i’ve done it a dozen times at least. jumping when i hear the lightning, jumping when i see the lightning, whent he glass breaks, i jump earlier, anticipating the clockface to get smashed.. jumped forward at an angle run jumped, stood at edge jumped.. delaying the jump DEFINITELY doesn’t get you anywhere. only haven’t tried dodge jumping but i don’t think that’ll make a difference. any tips?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

I don’t know why but I have to jump into the wall two slots over from the window to enter….been happening to me since the start of Halloween. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or a bug….but Jumping into the window for me doesn’t work. I think the animations slow or laggy, but it’s annoying haha

forgive the double post, but just saw these exchanges. heh, it’s more than possible to fail the last jump. others who’ve made it up there said they saw me jump on-time for sure, and they make it in. all i get is loading screen, but i hear the hands grabbing me and i end up down at the start. other times they say they didn’t see me jump at all, when i did.

note: even last year, you never visually jump through the broken glass. it always looks like you don’t make the jump and fall (at least, that’s how i made it last year).

it’s extremely laggy. haven’t tried jumping two panels before the clock yet though ahah so i’ll give it a shot. but that’s MASSIVE lag. and you jump straight into the wall as it spins, but two panels before the clock face comes up? and there are a total of 6 “walls”, correct? including the clock face.

[edit: t ypo and added some stuff]

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Murth.5637

Murth.5637

There’s always someone or a small group with this “it’s too easy” feedback. Some felt SAB Tribulation was too easy (possible troll). They were also around last year when the forums blew up over the original Clocktower. I distinctly recall someone who recorded a “blind run”, blocking their camera view with their inventory panel, which was a cheap shot at anyone saying it was too difficult.

Correctly, that video proved the point that a blob of inconsistent and distracting characters bobbing around on your screen played havoc with the player’s ability to orient and learn the puzzle. I’ll add that the game was a mere two months old at this point, so there was a combination of players who are now seasoned JP experts that were still inexperienced, as well as a massive amount of very new players to the game.

The bottom line is this: there’s no universal difficulty in anything. If enough people really want a “tribulation mode” for Clocktower, then by all means pester Anet to whip up something truly evil. Don’t lobby for everyone to have a more difficult time because you don’t feel challenged.

Tbh SAB TM was mostly trial&error and bugs.

in Blood and Madness

Awe.1096

I consider it extremely easy. 1 in 3? I did say at least once, meaning I also can do 2/3 and 3/3, which I have. But that besides the point. Jumping Puzzles are an amazing aspect of this game, and it’s called a puzzle for a reason. Puzzles are meant to be hard or challenging. The MK JP is neither….

The problem, my friend, is that they are hard and challenging. At least the MK Tower and general ratio of success I see from people while spending my time there. They are not challenging for you? Well good for you! Means you are good at games / gw2 / puzzles / whatever! Here, have a cookie. But if something is easy for you does not mean it is easy for general population. Bickering on forums (where mostly nerds like us posts) is of no use. General population doesnt even read this place. And they fail at JP, they fail a lot. Games should be balanced around general population when it comes to decide what is hard and what is easy. And not around some Usain Bolt guy who claims that running 100 metres below 10 seconds is easy.

in Blood and Madness

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

The problem, my friend, is that they are hard and challenging. At least the MK Tower and general ratio of success I see from people while spending my time there. They are not challenging for you? Well good for you! Means you are good at games / gw2 / puzzles / whatever! Here, have a cookie. But if something is easy for you does not mean it is easy for general population. Bickering on forums (where mostly nerds like us posts) is of no use. General population doesnt even read this place. And they fail at JP, they fail a lot. Games should be balanced around general population when it comes to decide what is hard and what is easy. And not around some Usain Bolt guy who claims that running 100 metres below 10 seconds is easy.

Firstly takes a bite of the cookie, while it is the most appropriate course of action and the most favourable by many, pleasing the entire population continuously would not be very advantageous for the community as a whole. Teq for exa – takes another bite of cookie, for example was deemed ‘too hard’ by the general population and look how it turned out? A great success! Oh God this cookie is good! I understand the pains people are going through with the MK JP, I had them last year as well until I purchased a mouse that could actually turn :P A sort of tribulation mode for the advanced jumpers would be nice and greatly appreciated is all I’m saying A large majority of GW2 may be unable to complete it, but a a portion of its community (I’m sure) also finds it not challenging enough

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Hmm… let me get through it before they make it harder.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

I think the JP is too easy for SAB TM veterans.

For the rest, however…

I would have really liked a “hard mode” for clock tower, but it’s still pretty fun (even though it’s completely unrewarding).

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Yeah, I haven’t been able to do it. So I don’t know that it needs to be harder.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Yea, beyond simple, riiiiiiight. Maybe if you did it dozens of times last year and you remember some of the tricks.

But I can tell you that in the group of 5 that I was with, I was the only one who was able to finish it, let alone make it passed the halfway mark, and I really feel that is because I had done it last year.

OP is trying to flex his whatchamacallit.

Quick tip for JP: When you get to that first landing where you wait, start jumping to where the platform will be AS SOON AS you see the screen shake and wall break open. It may look like you will fall but you land on the little platform. This will give you the head start you need to make it through the entire puzzle without fear of the acid or whatever getting to you. Making all of the jumps is on you though.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Making all of the jumps is on you though.

Yep, that’s how we get through it. Remember why you failed, execute better next attempt. Eventually, you get all the way to the end.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast