Will existing APs count toward rewards?

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Winterhound.1942

Winterhound.1942

Q:

(AP = Achievement Point)

I hope so. If not, then some players who have already achieved a lot in their characters have less chance to gain Achievement Points (for example, achieving through Jumping Puzzles). Am I correct? Is this the intention?

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

A:

The rewards are retroactive. You will be rewarded with the AP tiers you have already completed when you log in after the patch.

Though I did read that you only get 1 retroactive unlock per day. So if you have 2000 AP it will take 4 days (500×4) to get to where you are in rewards.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

All your achievement points count.

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

You will get rewards based on your total points. If you have e.g. 3k points now then you will get all rewards up to this milestone. By the way, wouldn’t it be a bit odd if people with 10k achievement points couldn’t get any rewards? Think about it

Posted by: Winterhound.1942

Winterhound.1942

Thanks for the answers, Peeps. =)

wouldn’t it be a bit odd if people with 10k achievement points couldn’t get any rewards?

Don’t dailies count as new APs? If the APs are not retroactive, then people with 10k APs can only gain through dailies and monthlies and new event APs. =(

Anyways, since the APs are indeed retroactive, my discussion above is moot point. =P

Posted by: Dezert Stormz.7248

Dezert Stormz.7248

1 word : Yes.

Char length 15.