Kiel vs Evon ~ We all know who wins.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: sariaru.2378

sariaru.2378

I agree with Awe. Even though I’m a GW1 vet and I love lore, I think that BOTH fractals are going to show us something about magic – Abbadon’s or the dragons’. Either fractal is going be exciting.

But I’m voting for Gnash for two reasons.

1. My main is a Charr who (in RP) is a scholar into human-Charr relations. As such, she is very interested in the Six. The fact that a fellow Charr promises to do research into the first fall of a human god is thrilling.

2. The point of the vote is to make a trade agreement with the Zephyrites. Trade agreement. Trade. This is clearly Evon’s forte, and as such he is the logical option. I have no problems OOC with Ellen or her campaign promises, and to be honest, I would probably benefit from lower WP than lower BLK costs. If the agreement was a peace treaty or a military agreement, I would vote Kiel. But in a pirate’s city, Kiel’s strengths (which are not inconsiderable), would not be best utilized. Her sole “white knight” voice would get overrun by the others, and she does a wonderful job keeping LA safe.

For that reason, I am solidly on #TeamGnashblade.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

He will vanish from where it counts which is an actual constant personal roll in the living story all the time and at most he will get side rolls where he will be taunted by Kiel or asked to aid her in probably a boring typical hero way against what his character would probably normally do.

As for it not making any sense? It is a PIRATE city which means laws are skirted around all the time for the right price. It has laws but yet is lawless at the same time as made evident when you speak to the top members and the people in the black market. Not to mention what members of other cities say about LA when going forth into the portals to it such as the female Asura about to pass through the LA portal.

It makes perfect sense to vote for a businessmen that has loads of money to put toward his campaign to win and actively participates in it’s every day roll thanks to owning the best auction house in town. He knows the cities inner workings while Kiel is just a captain in a military force that was told by those in charge of her to do the things she did. She didn’t go out there to Southshun on her own she was ORDERED to do so and then you showed up to give her the option to save the day. So without you she isn’t much to shake a stick at and is unlikely to know as much about the inner workings of the city because what goes on in barracks is always vastly different then the rest of a nation.

If you must RP and ask what your character would do look at their race, history, and what they’d be likely to know about both sides. Who would you really vote for based on that? Would a Charr really vote for a bubbly human? Would an Asura vote for a Captain in the military to win or as many Asura have said visiting LA someone that can turn then a profit? I think many RP races even human would actually vote Gnashblade after all it’s only separatists and those of Ebonhold that still hold a deep grudge. The queen of the humans has long since gotten over it and signed trade treaties with the Charr.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

a person’s perception of who is going to win is based on 2 things: 1 is who you support and 2 is are you an optimist or a pessamist?

i am an optimist and an evon supporter so i see more evon support in game

i assume you are an evon supporter and a pessamist so you see more kiel supporters

always remember perception and expectation make up 95% of what we humans call reality

That’s deep.

Hail to the King!

in Cutthroat Politics

KorKor.9452

a person’s perception of who is going to win is based on 2 things: 1 is who you support and 2 is are you an optimist or a pessamist?

i am an optimist and an evon supporter so i see more evon support in game

i assume you are an evon supporter and a pessamist so you see more kiel supporters

always remember perception and expectation make up 95% of what we humans call reality

The votes speak for themselves and if Evon really had more supporters he wouldn’t be 5% behind and then 6% away from winning so early. Also I look at every badge and cheer on every Evon I see given I have a moment. I find it fun to do so but in reality pessimistic or not the truth is even at this very moment there are far more Kiel badges around that LA bank Charr then Gnashblade and that so far has been the standard.

in Cutthroat Politics

Lucky.9421

Yeah but it is not just numbers of supporters that is important, it is tokens. Though Kiel may have more heads pulling for her, I believe Evon supporters are more of the type to be playing more of the content over the next 11 days of this election.

(edited by Lucky.9421)

in Cutthroat Politics

KorKor.9452

I do hope you are right lucky for I am quite ready for a new take on my MMORPG story elements over generic good or generic evil. I’m ready for some fun dialogue insults and shrewd business with a side of huge naval battle fractals.

in Cutthroat Politics

Lucky.9421

Keep playing those minigames

in Cutthroat Politics

KorKor.9452

I played enough hunger games to get my 2,500 points earlier this morning and have several desert roses! Even wear my badge whenever I do anything…. ;3

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Well once again as I said in that other thread we already know who is going to win this. A majority of all player base go for the humanoid races or just flat out human and on top of that many go for the scantly clad humans as well. Just walk around your LA and pay attention to each person if you need that verified.

A vast majority of the human race playing MMORPG’s always dislike the so called -monster- races and have trouble dragging up true empathy for them. Which is more fact then opinion but the real kicker here is the rewards and the characters.

Kiel has been toted around the game and exposed to the player base for awhile now as this great bubbly human lionguard hero. Which lets face it people love annoying bubbly. She also cuts your waypoint fees which every player uses to get to events for yellows, leveling, and new living story.

Did… did you really just describe Kiel as bubbly? Seriously?

They don’t come anymore no nonsense then Kiel. She barely comes off as human sometimes, we’ve just now begun to see a lighter side to her character.

She’s the hardened noble heroic type, heart of gold.

Very honorable character. She’d be a good fit for LA, really clean up the cutthroat image. She would improve the place for the better.

Evon Gnashblade isn’t a bad choice. He’s a good guy all things considered.

Little sketchy and a bit too classical of a politician at times for my tastes but especially with that new story release, you learn Evon Gnashblade is an inscrutable character, but one that genuinely cares about LA and it’s people.

Nothing says “I care” quite like taking a knife to your legionaries throat over the ordeal.

He went against his own kind, his warbands legionnaire no less, to make certain that the Black Lion Trading Company became a capitalist free market that served all peoples, as opposed to a charr-mafia style extortionist ring.

Evon Gnashblade is brilliant and bold. He’s a credit to charr and his legion. He’s richer for it and he deserves every copper.

He’s more then proven his dedication to LA, and he would be a good choice.

Unlike in real life where one candidate is a clear and obvious pick or else both candidates are horrible and you end up having to choose the lesser of evils, this is a really interesting and fun race because both candidates are excellent picks.

You can’t really go wrong with either. It’s a tough pick.

I’m so used to finding an obvious choice because politics tend to be very cut and dry like that in real life, it’s a new experience having candidates that are both… really good picks!

I like it!

in Cutthroat Politics

KorKor.9452

Yes, I did because if you watch her animations they kept it all the same as the normal human female animations. That means in each story segment such as when the Bazaar started she was jumping like a little school girl at the chance she was being given to win the election. Also a great many times in her speech she cracks jokes at the oddest times. So ya, she is bubbly.

As for what I meant about the obvious choice bit that most people will go with as I’ve said many times in this thread. People do not dig deep in real elections let alone fake ones online. They will take a glance at something such as hero/villain, human/charr, waypoints/keys and then did no deeper then that and vote along that line. More often then not people will vote generic human hero archetype and something like waypoints due to people HATING rng only makes it worse. That is what I meant by real life election type in that a vast majority will never read on which fractal we will get, the story behind evon, the minigame we get if one wins, or even that the waypoint discount will be temporary. They will vote based on the most common information they get which is simple.

Kiel/human/known character/generic hero/gives waypoint discount.

When they should instead be basing their votes off interesting stories, dialogues, new character paths, the minigames, long term wants, fresh new hero types, and things like this. https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/short-story-evon-gnashblade-disembarks/

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

As for what I meant about the obvious choice bit that most people will go with as I’ve said many times in this thread. People do not dig deep in real elections let alone fake ones online. They will take a glance at something such as hero/villain, human/charr, waypoints/keys and then did no deeper then that and vote along that line.

Well, those people are stupid. They’ll die. And then they’ll leave a stupid corpse.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: snappy.1248

snappy.1248

I voted for Evon. I personally don’t like “monsters” as you put it but I love the charr! Plus I would much rather play the fall of abaddon which centers around the actual fall of abaddon when he was banished by the other 5 gods.

I am surprised people care about a blown up asura experiment. Soooooooooooooooooooounds soooo boring

in Cutthroat Politics

KorKor.9452

Remember peeps called it before it even started. The percentages haven’t even changed since the last votes. What a joke.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151647961164209&set=a.135044094208.103264.114036714208&type=1&relevant_count=1

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Sujuro.4096

Sujuro.4096

Yeah, most will vote human just for that reason, makes me sad when such an opportunity to help GW2 arises.
Voting for Gnashblade is best thing we can do to support Guild Wars 2. Even if you don’t buy keys yourself, others will happily pay the reduced price. Think about steam sales. This increases profit for Anet/NCsoft which translates to an increased budget that will provide a solid foundation for future content! Save a miniscule amount of copper on reduced WP prices for a few weeks, or get better more frequent content for years to come? Vote for Gnashblade says you care about the future of Guild Wars 2.

(edited by Sujuro.4096)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Because Sujoro is clearly inclined to copy-paste that message in multiple places, here is my response and following discussion. Probably not the ideal location, I know, but it’s where I first saw it and it’s better to keep it in one place.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

(edited by draxynnic.3719)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

I’m actually voting for Kiel for the fractal, since asurans are cool and any asuran themed content will be just as cool ;D Asuran architecture? Explosions? Warped Reality? Yus puhlease.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Except the “warped reality” part is part of the aftermath of the explosion, which we probably won’t see.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

It’s not clear who will win, but to me it seems clear that Evon will only win if the majority of votes come from people who are informed on a) the limited value of WP cost reductions and b) the difference in fractals.

[…]

(it was mistake to hold an election at the same time as introducing Evon, he should have been around for a while to make it fairer). The primary appeal of Evon lies beneath the surface, will the average player look that far? Let’s remember forum posters are a tiny portion of the community.

2. Evon Isn’t Introduced now. Actually he is in game from the beginnnig. You were able to talk with him in Black Lion HQ a long before or that “living story” began. and also most of main page news about things in gem storye is “Evon gnashblade about new items in the gem store”

Yeah, one of hundreds if not thousands of NPCs in the world is totally the same as being featured as the hero of the last three Living Story updates. Perhaps I should have been pedantic with my wording, but if you honestly believe that Evon and Kiel are remotely close to each as established characters this discussion can’t go anywhere constructive.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

QQ much? I have seen way more Evon support than Keil.

so have i which makes me question the validity of those poll numbers…

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Okhu.7948

Okhu.7948

I’ve been voting for Kiel just to spite all the whiners about her. Perhaps people should keep their mouths shut instead of complaining about her all the time. Then people wouldn’t be so inclined to vote out of spite.

in Cutthroat Politics

KorKor.9452

Okhu you sound like someone dumb enough to cut off their nose to spite their face.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

I’ve been voting for Kiel just to spite all the whiners about her. Perhaps people should keep their mouths shut instead of complaining about her all the time. Then people wouldn’t be so inclined to vote out of spite.

So instead of voting due to what you want as a person from each candidate you instead go out of your way to read what people have said and then vote against them because you think they are whining. Their is whining coming from both sides so i don’t see your point people are just voicing their reasoning, some not so well, on why they voted for who they did so they may get others to vote for them as well.

If anything you’re already a Kiel support looking for some rude reason on why you should be voting for her instead of say you want waypoint cost to be reduced for a while or would enjoy the reactor fractal more than one about abaddon.

Either way doing it just to kitten people off is a stupid reason and makes no sense. Especially considering this election is just terribly designed when you look at player statistics and how the election is set up.

Most made race is human
Least made race is Charr
Kiel is a hero like character and has already been around
Evon is new and a villian
Waypoints are used by all players
Black lion keys involve RNG which the community bashes
No preview of the fractals even in art form so nothing to look forward to there just speculation and only a small portion of the population runs fractals

This whole election is won by Gems anyways so I couldn’t care less i love charr and felt i could see more new stuff in the abaddon fractal so i voted for Evon.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

They not voting Kiel because she’s human.

They are voting her because she’s more liked.

Evon represents the Black Lion company and all the bad things it does, like supporting the consortium, selling ‘gasha’ balls in the form of those RNG chests, not letting you recreate items no longer in the store after you bought them, selling skins and clothes as perishable items instead as unlocks…

Smart people do not like to be scammed with that kind of stuff, and Guild Wars 2 has lots of smart players, so its only natural Kiel is winning.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gauradan.8361

Gauradan.8361

Evon represents the Black Lion company and all the bad things it does, like supporting the consortium, selling ‘gasha’ balls in the form of those RNG chests, not letting you recreate items no longer in the store after you bought them, selling skins and clothes as perishable items instead as unlocks…

Smart people do not like to be scammed with that kind of stuff, and Guild Wars 2 has lots of smart players, so its only natural Kiel is winning.

You mean those “smart” players who purchased RNG boxes for halloween and then cried on the forums about not getting what they wanted?

If people didn’t play the lottery, they’d go bankrupt.

If people didn’t buy RNG boxes, ArenaNet would stop putting attractive stuff in them.

But since most of the Living Story updates have RNG boxes, I guess those “smart” players do buy them, eh?

Aed f’haeil moen Hirjeth taenverde.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

The polls go 52% 48%.

GW2 may have lots of intelligent players.

But it also has lots of… the kind of people that would buy too many of things like lottery tickets, raffle tokens or gasha balls.

In Japan those gahsa balls got banned. Heh. People can get really addicted to random chances until they become a problem.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I am a Kiel voter. But it was a hard choice to make. Never mind the keys/wps, neither of those affect me much (some, but not much). The difficulty came in having two very interesting fractals to choose from, having IC reasons on my main to vote for the honorable human, and having OOC interest in the likely more compelling and gritty story that an astute and somewhat shady trader would bring. Plus Evon realistically is much more a Lion’s Arch sort of guy.

What swung it was the initial impression based on all these forum discussions that Evon was such a shoo-in. I didn’t want to vote for the sure winner just to feel I was on the winning side. RL I’ve voted since 1983 and only rarely has my preferred candidate won. I’m used to voting on principle rather than to win! I dithered and dithered thanks to all that.

Then we got comments about Thaumanova being a very interesting fractal, and I already spend far too much on gems so I’d likely spend -more- getting keys to clear my backlog of chests, and it tipped over to Kiel.

Speaking of which, I have some tokens to take to the Sanctum now …

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Smart people realize that voting doesn’t affect anet’s choice to implement more RNG cakittenems. The only thing that decides whether anet will continue to do so is the amount of money people spend on RNG boxes.

in Cutthroat Politics

Lucky.9421

You are going to be pretty bummed when that stuff doesn’t go away.

I think it would be smart to want Anet to use their money to produce new artwork and animation rather than copy-paste enemies and map assets that they built back in 2010.

PS – Anet will make money either way. They should at least have to spend it on their developers than to just hand over the windfall to management and shareholders.

(edited by Lucky.9421)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

In the trials Evon wants to keep the Aetherblade loot for himself, Ellen wants to see it returned to the people it was stolen from.

Simple fact is, Ellen is the good-guy, honest politician and Evon is the greedy corporate bussinessman.

People like to see the good guy win. Or just see the greedy corporate bussinessman fail to buy himself power. So just having a lot of money and the single most powerful company at your whim doesn’t automatically buy you political power, its a fiction afterall.

I wont lie this has tainted my vision in favor of Ellen. I dont give a single kitten about the Fractal, or the discount either offer. But after the constant mess of kittens enriching themselves over the backs of others, just for their own greed in real life, i’m not feeling all to eager to help Evon do the same thing. Fictional or not.

(edited by Terrahero.9358)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

You mean those “smart” players who purchased RNG boxes for halloween and then cried on the forums about not getting what they wanted?

And the smart people who don’t buy them on principle, but hate that more than half of the new skins that have been introduced have been gated behind them?

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gauradan.8361

Gauradan.8361

And the smart people who don’t buy them on principle, but hate that more than half of the new skins that have been introduced have been gated behind them?

I never claimed that kind of players didn’t exist, because I’m one of them. In fact, I’ve never spent a dime on gems, because I utterly dislike the way they chose to monetize the game (and this is coming from someone who bought a couple of costumes and the Bonus Mission Pack in GW1).

Let’s not kid ourselves though. If people didn’t buy RNG boxes then we wouldn’t get new ones with every LS update, or they wouldn’t put skins in Black Lion Chests. Perhaps the majority is indeed smart enough to understand it is unfair, but there still must be a significant amount of gems being spent on these boxes, since ArenaNet keeps shoving them down our throats.

Aed f’haeil moen Hirjeth taenverde.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Villious.8530

Villious.8530

In the trials Evon wants to keep the Aetherblade loot for himself, Ellen wants to see it returned to the people it was stolen from.

Simple fact is, Ellen is the good-guy, honest politician and Evon is the greedy corporate bussinessman.

People like to see the good guy win. Or just see the greedy corporate bussinessman fail to buy himself power. So just having a lot of money and the single most powerful company at your whim doesn’t automatically buy you political power, its a fiction afterall.

I wont lie this has tainted my vision in favor of Ellen. I dont give a single kitten about the Fractal, or the discount either offer. But after the constant mess of kittens enriching themselves over the backs of others, just for their own greed in real life, i’m not feeling all to eager to help Evon do the same thing. Fictional or not.

I totally agree with you here!

Here’s the way I see it. As people are so fond of pointing out, the forum folks are the minority of players. This game is focused on casuals. A lot of casual people will not read forums, or do any research, and they will only go by what they see in the game. Most casuals do not buy keys, but all use waypoints. See where I’m going here?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Silicato.4603

Silicato.4603

Here’s the way I see it. As people are so fond of pointing out, the forum folks are the minority of players. This game is focused on casuals. A lot of casual people will not read forums, or do any research, and they will only go by what they see in the game. Most casuals do not buy keys, but all use waypoints. See where I’m going here?

agree.

In addition there are a lot of rude defenders of GW1, who always disrespect GW2. And they are voting for Evon.

Thats another reason to vote for kiel. To remind those guys tha they are not the majority and their complaints shouldn´t be taken into so much consideration by Anet.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

IC discussion, because I found this bit quite interesting to read:

2. The point of the vote is to make a trade agreement with the Zephyrites. Trade agreement. Trade. This is clearly Evon’s forte, and as such he is the logical option.

Except that we all know that Gnashblade will screw over the Zephyrites at the first opportunity, endangering any diplomatic progress made up to that point.

Honesty, reliability and trust are the basis of a solid, longstanding cooperation.

We’re not voting on who will be the mediator in the trade negotiations with the Zephyrites: we’re voting on a permanent seat of the council of Lion’s Arch. Dishonest people don’t belong in positions of political power.

I agree that Ellen Kiel was doing a decent job in the Lionguard, and maybe better than she would on the Captin’s council (although none of us know that yet) but she already gave that up when she was appointed captain of an airship. It doesn’t look like she will, or can, go back on duty.

And the last thing I’m going to say is this: I absolutely trust Magnus the Bloodyhanded’s judgement. He wants Kiel on the job? He probably has good reasons. A vote for Kiel is a vote for Magnus.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Azzer.8137

Azzer.8137

agree.

In addition there are a lot of rude defenders of GW1, who always disrespect GW2. And they are voting for Evon.

Thats another reason to vote for kiel. To remind those guys tha they are not the majority and their complaints shouldn´t be taken into so much consideration by Anet.

Gw1 defenders are plenty, rude are not so many but you chose to only see the rude ones?, fair enough your choice.

Gw2 was basically made because GW1 was so popular, have that in mind.

And voting against us because we’re some from gw1 that actually likes some old lore about the gods makes sense?, to me it doesn’t.

There are no complaints at all though we just know what arenanet wanted to do so they made Ellen Kiel the sure winner here, it’s not complaining it’s a fact really.

Sadly casuals who don’t give a kitten about the game is the majority which is why they chose Ellen Kiel + Thaumanova reactor because then they can just do all the asura copy paste and be done with it.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

agree.

I can only laugh at this.

Firstly, I bought Guild Wars 2 as well? So just because I give my opinion on subjects related to the first game I am stereotyped as a disrespectful defender? Please remember everyone who owns an account is the majority, I fail to see a minority in regards to this.

Secondly, ArenaNet does not side with one ideal in a constructive thread. Though they read and take ever persons constructive post into consideration, they ultimately choose what’s best for the games entirety.

You also have to take into account that saying anyone who defends/defended on a subject regarding GW1 supported Evon. Purely skepticism.

in Cutthroat Politics

Lucky.9421

There are no complaints at all though we just know what arenanet wanted to do so they made Ellen Kiel the sure winner here, it’s not complaining it’s a fact really.

I don’t know about that 48-52 is pretty close. I am actually impressed Anet was able to balance the two so well.

Can you imagine if the fractals were switched? Evon would have gotten massacred. xD

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

We all know Anet wants Kiel to win. Their content is pre-scripted for her to win no doubt.

Kiel will win regardless of what we do because she has been built up more. It’s kind of obvious.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Majuub.6215

Majuub.6215

I don’t know about that 48-52 is pretty close. I am actually impressed Anet was able to balance the two so well.

Can you imagine if the fractals were switched? Evon would have gotten massacred. xD

I, personally would like to see some sort of numerical proof, other than x votes total 48/52 percentiles. A graph trend of the votes being put in would be nice. Staying consistent 48/52 over nearly two weeks is absurd, especially considering the fact that casual players outnumber the hardcore.

Ethereal Guardians [EG]
Sea of Sorrows

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Once again, they better had include both things because players are constantly searching the dat file. Can you imagine how blantant it would have been if Evon’s winning dialogue/letter couldn’t be find in the .dat file, yet Kiel’s could ?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

I love how no one noticed how kiel sucks at her job. Everyone in LA is going to die. not saying Evon is better but Kiel track record as commander is horrible. She was in charged of a festival security durring a terrorist attack allowing flying ships to pollute the skys. We had fireworks we could have shot them down incinerating them before they invaded. Why didn’t you learn from SNAFF if you like someone you don’t put them on the sidelines in committees. I bet EVON now takes over the living story.

And to point out above: humans only can preceve 3 maybe 4 dimensions(time) when the world itself contains many more so what reality is cannot be contempleted by humans easily.