Still waiting

Still waiting

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Xenus.7135

Xenus.7135

Yeah, I`m from EU, 23:48 here…Need to go to work in the morning too, as some other people here mentioned. Really, really not nice Anet.

Still waiting

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

People are starting to sacrifice themselves in LA by jumping to their deaths… It is getting ugly in LA already…

Fiery Greatsword 3 off the tower

Scarlet’s so incompetent at being a villain that people in Lion’s arch got bored and started killing themselves.

Still waiting

Posted by: Aurrynthea.7581

Aurrynthea.7581

I’m stuck in the loading screen of death. So no update but the game is still laggy! wtf?!?

I’m not lost, I know exactly where I am…I just didn’t want to be here right now.

Still waiting

Posted by: Skw.6204

Skw.6204

(edited by Skw.6204)

Still waiting

Posted by: Ghostextechnica.3270

Ghostextechnica.3270

Choose any time in the world and someone, somewhere will be unhappy.

I’m in Oceania (New Zealand / Australia) and am just starting work for the morning.

I have to wait out the whole working day before playing tonight. But that’s fine as I know Anet can’t make everyone everywhere happy.

When I get that feeling I want… spectral healing.

Still waiting

Posted by: pswendel.8179

pswendel.8179

We already figured that most of EU will not see this patch today, but can they at least post the patch notes so we know what where logging into tomorrow.

Look, EVERYTHING is in flux until the patch hits your client… I mean any number of things could change…. Why do you expect they should be able to post patch notes ahead of time?

Just like today, they decided at the last minute to add in all the sigil and rune changes, that is why it is taking so long to get the patch out….

Thats the hold up? Sounds like a big BoM to just dump together without testing thoroughly.

Great.

Still waiting

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

The weird thing with that patch is, that I sit here, drinking coffee and waiting for LA to burn while some 1000km away a real city burns. That’s so bizarre.
Good luck, people of Kiev!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Still waiting

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

10pm in England and Im at work at 6am. GG Anet, you win :p

Still waiting

Posted by: AngelMouse.7345

AngelMouse.7345

Look, EVERYTHING is in flux until the patch hits your client… I mean any number of things could change…. Why do you expect they should be able to post patch notes ahead of time?

Just like today, they decided at the last minute to add in all the sigil and rune changes, that is why it is taking so long to get the patch out….

Source?

“Sometimes, in madness resides genius.”

Still waiting

Posted by: messiah.6158

messiah.6158

11 pm in Italy…. unbelievable

Iki Messiah -Mesmer- Commander -ASFP General Commander [Piken Square]

Still waiting

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

quit complaining, delays happen so get over it. i rather have the update delayed with everything out, fixed, and ready to go instead of having everything messed up from being launched early.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

(edited by Klonex.4562)

Still waiting

Posted by: kakumbien.8047

kakumbien.8047

19 february in turkey

Bone Horn (Charr Engineer)
Bone Fighter (Minionmaster Necro)
Kakumvale (Conditioner Necro)

Still waiting

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

19 february in turkey

Then Anet FAILED.

Still waiting

Posted by: Teniz.5249

Teniz.5249

11 pm in Germany too…

I DEMAND FREE PRECURSER FOR EUROPE PLAYERS

or you actually work 1 day before the patch goes live instead of doing it at the same day as usual… lol

no the living story patches are always very good i like them except uum all? i dont really know why i am waiting for this patch though.

Maybe its because i hope every patch that anet realise what they did wrong with the game and start pushing it in the right way but i think for that patch im gonna have to wait my whole life long… :/

Still waiting

Posted by: Kurr.4179

Kurr.4179

Last patch was about 6-7 hours late (to get fixed and all).

I guess ANet is on pace to have this one be even worse. So far 4-5 hours late.

Good thing they have been hyping up these releases for month and ensured that everything would go smoothly. Wouldn’t want disappointed players to quit the game.

Still waiting

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

We already figured that most of EU will not see this patch today, but can they at least post the patch notes so we know what where logging into tomorrow.

I don’t believe that, these last 4 patches where planned months in advance, its not a last minute thing, this patch should have been ready to go 2 days ago, im guessing just like the EotM update, it was/has not been tested and something major and now popped up, hence the massive delay.

They add to patch notes all the time, if your claim about them throwing something else in at the last minute it true, I highly doubt it in itself has been tested, 90%+ of this patch should have been tried, tested and ready to go, they could easily post the notes for that.

Still waiting

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

Delays happen, however screwing over EU player base is, well, not nice.
Make the new LS end sooner for NA as a compensation.

I can understand being disappointed in not being able to play on patch day but – How does taking something away from someone else compensate you?
“I don’t care that I’m poor, as long as he can’t be rich” – sadly, it does sound familiar.

Still waiting

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

Come on Lion’s Arch!
I know, you don’t want to be destroyed, buuuut… >_>

Still waiting

Colly.4073

quit complaining, delays happen so get over it. i rather have the update delayed with everything thing out, fixed, and ready to go instead of having everything messed up from being launched early.

And seriously? Are you so Naive to think that just because Anet has extended this patch that it will have little bugs. Think again.

Still waiting

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Then Anet FAILED.

You are aware that it is basically the day after patch day in some parts of the world before ArenaNet even opens their office, right?

Patch-dates are always based on ArenaNets time, so they still have about 10 hours before they fail to deliver what was promised.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Still waiting

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

For years I played a game made by a company in Europe. They’d drop their updates while I was asleep, or at work. I didn’t run onto their forums moaning about how they “hate north america” or whatever.

(edited by Moderator)

Still waiting

Posted by: roseria.7695

roseria.7695

I hope they don’t delay it even more as to say to like 7 pm pst.

Roserra @ [ATT] – Attuned

Still waiting

Colly.4073

For years I played a game made by a company in Europe. They’d drop their updates while I was asleep, or at work. I didn’t run onto their forums moaning about how they “hate north america” or whatever.

Welcome to 2014. Anet are partly to blame here, They shouldn’t use social media sites to BIG UP their game telling people it will be released on such a date and it will be super-fantastic. They try to lauch themselves into 2014 but can’t deliver.

(edited by Moderator)

Still waiting

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

Do some people seriously think it will be bug free becuase they are taking longer to release it? They delayed the EotM release and it was still broken when they released it.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Still waiting

Posted by: bwillb.2165

bwillb.2165

Energy probe is red… Does that mean anything?

Whoops, they went backwards an update instead of forwards.

Still waiting

Posted by: usi.1965

usi.1965

4:10 in Siberia. I must wake up in 6:00. Scarlet is so evil, she makes my da.
Ty anet for the epic event =)
Now i see that you take lessons with karka event) Today we have no lags… and no battle T_T

Still waiting

Posted by: Melborne.1476

Melborne.1476

Welp, GG. Another week with Lions Arch.

Still waiting

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

quit complaining, delays happen so get over it. i rather have the update delayed with everything thing out, fixed, and ready to go instead of having everything messed up from being launched early.

And seriously? Are you so Naive to think that just because Anet has extended this patch that it will have little bugs. Think again.

i never said it would be bug free, (there will always be bugs) of course there will be bugs when it’s launched though i rather have those bugs be little ones instead of game breaking/crashing.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Still waiting

Posted by: Anen.1742

Anen.1742

11 pm in Germany too…

I DEMAND FREE PRECURSER FOR EUROPE PLAYERS

or you actually work 1 day before the patch goes live instead of doing it at the same day as usual… lol

no the living story patches are always very good i like them except uum all? i dont really know why i am waiting for this patch though.

Maybe its because i hope every patch that anet realise what they did wrong with the game and start pushing it in the right way but i think for that patch im gonna have to wait my whole life long… :/

And free 10.000 gems !

Still waiting

Posted by: DippyDragon.3180

DippyDragon.3180

+1 Klonex & Qaelyn – thank goodness for reasoned thought and adult behaviour.
-1 Colly – you sound like a spoilt brat.

~~ The Tarnished Coast ~~
[i7 6700 Skylake – 32Gb RAM – 240GB SSD – GTX970 – Corsair Water Cooling]

Still waiting

Colly.4073

+1 Klonex & Qaelyn – thank goodness for reasoned thought and adult behaviour.
-1 Colly – you sound like a spoilt brat.

Thanks.

+1 to you, You sound like an Anet shirt lifter.

(edited by Colly.4073)

Still waiting

Posted by: Melborne.1476

Melborne.1476

This is a free to play game

You complain that it’s late where you live, you want to play a game that originates in North America; which updates on North American time, Move here.

Demanding free items and gems because they couldn’t launch at a decent time in your time zone sounds like a 1st world problem to me.

It’s not like they get paid to slack, maybe they found a bug.. something that could ruin the games economy and force them to ban 3,000 people for using a Karma Vendor. Who knows.

Still waiting

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’m just hoping the rumor of a rune/sigil update today is false. I’d like to enjoy the living story!!! BUT, once they drop that rune/sigil bomb the whole day is going to get spent redoing builds. How can you enjoy the LS when flippers and whales are going to voraciously horde all the good runes/sigils within a couple hours of the patch dropping? The cost of spending even a few hours playing the LS could cost you 50+ gold. One can only hope when they patch runes/sigils they dramatically increase drop rates for a month or two to compensate.

I was looking forward to this patch, now… not really.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Still waiting

Posted by: Joonks.7501

Joonks.7501

Quoting this because it’s true.

(edited by Moderator)

Still waiting

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

They’re giving everyone extra time to say goodbye.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Still waiting

Colly.4073

Quoting this because it’s true.

Are you kidding me?

This is 2014, This is a product….Don’t issue dates and times if you can’t deliver or face the WRATH of the consumer.

(edited by Moderator)

Still waiting

Posted by: Caosaur.3871

Caosaur.3871

It’s pretty much impossible to cater to all timezones, I wish more people understood this.

Being a cancerous roamer on TC.

(edited by Moderator)

Still waiting

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

Demanding free items and gems because they couldn’t launch at a decent time in your time zone sounds like a 1st world problem to me.

They were obviously joking around…

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Still waiting

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

Don’t need to complain. This is the MO recently. I fully expected this.

Plus, people jumping to their deaths in LA wouldn’t have happened if it was out right away!

Still waiting

Posted by: Kashrlyyk.5364

Kashrlyyk.5364

“we are doing some additional preparations for the build” doesn’t sound like bug fixing more like "oops, should have done something yesterday but we forgot. ".

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Escape-from-LA-Update/first

I hate the fact that ANet isn’t honest about what happened and uses bullkitten phrases like the one above.

Still waiting

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Are you kidding me?

This is 2014, This is a product….Don’t issue dates and times if you can’t deliver or face the WRATH of the consumer.

Yes and they have issued a time.
18/2.
That means they still have NINE AND A HALF HOURS until the date is over, and thus I really don’t see the need for all the rage.

But I suppose it is only your local time that counts?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Still waiting

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

No, this is a buy to play game.

Still waiting

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

ANet should just save themselves a lot of trouble and update the Europeans servers on Wednesdays.

Still waiting

mallas.9836

“we are doing some additional preparations for the build” doesn’t sound like bug fixing more like "oops, should have done something yesterday but we forgot. ".

could also be, oops we forgot to even do anything for this update. “Shh don’t tell them, we will just reskin SAB!”

Still waiting

Posted by: Anen.1742

Anen.1742

Can we have 2 different update times? Like for WvW

Still waiting

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I hate the fact that ANet isn’t honest about what happened and uses bullkitten phrases like the one above.

I wouldn’t doubt it. Yesterday was President’s day, so they probably didn’t even work. So now they are scrambling today to get it all ready.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Still waiting

mallas.9836

Most teams aren’t like the EQN Landmark team that twittered tons of info about what happened for X problem since their alpha release.

Still waiting

Posted by: Redbear.5910

Redbear.5910

Bored of waiting indeed i guess next time they take more time and say its on the 19th of feb. this sucks.

Still waiting

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Even though it is free content, Anet’s extensive overhype since Christmas of the last 4 updates + 6 weeks of added time devoted to development is their own fault. Regardless of whether or not your paying for the content directly it’s still a negative reflection to the consumers if you cannot deliver on time. I think the key with this particular update was the tweet an hour before stating it would be up. I don’t mind whether it’s up or not, since I’ve been enjoyed the new BF4 stuff on PC while I wait out the storm. But I think it’s stupid to use the “it’s free content” to bail developers out of a delayed launch of content, and then use it to bash others for being impatient.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

Still waiting

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I wouldn’t doubt it. Yesterday was President’s day, so they probably didn’t even work. So now they are scrambling today to get it all ready.

Normal businesses don’t get presidents day off. Unless you work for the state or for the fed. government, it is a normal day.