Skin acquirement needs to stay hard

in Fractured

Posted by: Penguin.7906

Penguin.7906

Might be an idea to edit the name of the thread, considering where the discussion went.

Shuriyo

in Fractured

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Unfortunately the change doesn’t apply to items that have already been acquired. Ultimately that’s what I wanted but there was a pretty severe technical limitation on this, so we thought it would be better to make the newly items work this way rather than postpone the conversion any longer.

Also, at higher Fractal levels the weapon skins become more common, and also start dropping in a container that lets you pick the one you want.

Send a free fine transmutation stone for every non “skin” fractal item. =D (maybe to a max of 2-4 per account if potential for abuse)

what you call “abuse” could be “compensation”…

1) we already used many trasmutations (i used about 10 already on fractal skins)
2) fractal weapon are becoming common (lvl 10 + boxes)..consider they are the bad copy of zenith weapon………do you think they will remain popular for long?
3) skins and level were the ONLY reward we got since you often ended up with a 50 silver reward for 1,5 hours of fractals (and chances to fail and go home after 2+ hours with only expenses EXPECIALLY if you pugged)….with no tokens to spend in something worthy to salvage.

I don t think so….

I d still prefer they just kept the current rarity….but fotm players are the most ill-treated player in the game since fotm release….

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in Fractured

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Spoiler: there was always a rare chance to get them in the 10-20ish. The only change we made was to make them skins so you can apply them without spending a transmutation stone.

read OP , then read this. Then close thread. Seems some people didn’t realize that they could get those skins at 10 and they are still making posts thinking they can’t.

in Fractured

Posted by: Faowri.4159

Faowri.4159

I really don’t understand what happened to the ‘collect tokens toward a guaranteed reward’ premise for dungeons in relation to Fractal skins. I despise RNG.

in Fractured

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Spoiler: there was always a rare chance to get them in the 10-20ish. The only change we made was to make them skins so you can apply them without spending a transmutation stone.

read OP , then read this. Then close thread. Seems some people didn’t realize that they could get those skins at 10 and they are still making posts thinking they can’t.

Have you ever heard of anyone that got a fractal skin at level 10? No? I thought so. If there really was a chance, it was so low to make precursor drops seem like an everyday occurence.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Fractured

Posted by: Paken Kai.5970

Paken Kai.5970

Have you ever heard of anyone that got a fractal skin at level 10? No? I thought so. If there really was a chance, it was so low to make precursor drops seem like an everyday occurence.

So, because you haven’t heard anybody in game or on the forums exclaiming that they got their skin at level 10, it never happens?

A low chance is still a chance.

Paken Kai – Ranger
Raven’s Talon [RT]
Henge of Denravi

in Fractured

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

I don’t think anyone has ever even heard a rumour of a skin dropping at 10s prior this announcement.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Fractured

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

So, because you haven’t heard anybody in game or on the forums exclaiming that they got their skin at level 10, it never happens?

A low chance is still a chance.

Right… Back in the days before the champion loot patch, devs claimed Final Rest was actually available in game, added to a loot table of some very large chest and just had a very low drop rate. It didn’t need fixing. Only noone EVER got it before that patch. Obviously, something WAS fixed after all and now it’s a rare drop from the Behemoth chest. Don’t believe everything you hear devs say about loot tables. Fractals are a pyramid, with a majority of players only doing low levels (wide base) and a small minority making it to level 50+ (narrow top). If fractal weapons ever dropped in lvl10 fractals, even with a very low drop chance, it would be known.

in Fractured

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Unfortunately the change doesn’t apply to items that have already been acquired. Ultimately that’s what I wanted but there was a pretty severe technical limitation on this, so we thought it would be better to make the newly items work this way rather than postpone the conversion any longer.

Also, at higher Fractal levels the weapon skins become more common, and also start dropping in a container that lets you pick the one you want.

so basically i can salvage all fractal weapons i have right now…. bah

that’s a good news.

an unhappy thief with fractal longbow + fractal torch.

same…my main is a thief with 0 fractal weapons…my alt necro that i never run fractals on has full set of wepons lol

torches torches everywhere

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Fractured

Posted by: Dalent.9358

Dalent.9358

My rotting Fractal Mace would like to have a talk with you concerning his origins.

Akurn – Asura Necromancer
Elzareth – Asura Mesmer

in Fractured

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

Send a free fine transmutation stone for every non “skin” fractal item. =D (maybe to a max of 2-4 per account if potential for abuse)

what you call “abuse” could be “compensation”…

1) we already used many trasmutations (i used about 10 already on fractal skins)
2) fractal weapon are becoming common (lvl 10 + boxes)..consider they are the bad copy of zenith weapon………do you think they will remain popular for long?
3) skins and level were the ONLY reward we got since you often ended up with a 50 silver reward for 1,5 hours of fractals (and chances to fail and go home after 2+ hours with only expenses EXPECIALLY if you pugged)….with no tokens to spend in something worthy to salvage.

I don t think so….

I d still prefer they just kept the current rarity….but fotm players are the most ill-treated player in the game since fotm release….

In response to your #2, I’ll keep wearing fractal weapons even if they are not as rare or popular. I want the skin, not the “prestige”. I’m very happy about this change, picking your weap is so much better.

in Fractured

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

I got my first a greatsword at my first fotm 20. I said it once and ill say it again fotm skins are not hard to get at all if you do 2 fotm a day you will get 4 a week.

in Fractured

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

It would be nice to get more new skins and armour

in Fractured

Fafnir.5124

Be nice if they dropped as ascended weapons or could be upgrade into them. Anet why teq got exclusive ascended skins before fotm ill never know.

in Fractured

Posted by: Dalent.9358

Dalent.9358

Be nice if they dropped as ascended weapons or could be upgrade into them. Anet why teq got exclusive ascended skins before fotm ill never know.

Get your Ascended Shield. Put your Fractal Shield skin on it. GG? Why’s everything gotta be handed out in full?

Akurn – Asura Necromancer
Elzareth – Asura Mesmer

in Fractured

Posted by: McFly.2134

McFly.2134

Anet why teq got exclusive ascended skins before fotm ill never know.

For as hard as Teq is to complete, I think the rare weapon skins are sufficient. The loot table’s RNG however makes doing that fight a waste of time to try.

Wisdom through suffering.

in Fractured

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

Ive ran over 200+ fractals and I dont even have a half the skins, I have multi characters in the 20’s and 30’s and my main fractal character is 49 and Ive done about 30-40 level 40+

I have 10+ lvl 80 and never did one single fractal My fractal level is 0 i guess LOL

in Fractured

Posted by: Master Yi.6129

Master Yi.6129

They should be more rare, if anything.

in Fractured

Fafnir.5124

They should be more rare, if anything.

seconded

in Fractured

Fafnir.5124

Anet why teq got exclusive ascended skins before fotm ill never know.

For as hard as Teq is to complete, I think the rare weapon skins are sufficient. The loot table’s RNG however makes doing that fight a waste of time to try.

I’ve done teq over 100 times never got the weapon. Got the mini though

in Fractured

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

I have like 30 skins i’ll never use because transmutation cost is way too high.

I have 45 on stock at the moment, not counting those already transmutated on my main. To equip those on my alts, that would amount to almost 1600 gems, or 120 gold for the moment.
So I’d be very happy if it was possible to implement the same thing that was done for infinite gathering tools, to exchange the old item for the new skin.

To get back on topic, i completely agree that skin acquirement needs to stay hard.

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

I got my first a greatsword at my first fotm 20. I said it once and ill say it again fotm skins are not hard to get at all if you do 2 fotm a day you will get 4 a week.

Please stop spreading your scewed preception of how not hard fractals weapons are to get. Not everyone is as luky as you. Fractal greatsword on your first 20??!!! If i add up everythign I have ran and put it into your formula of running 2 fotm a day for a week to get 4… Then technically i should have over 30 weaps! I have 9.Not to mention all the time you put in to not get what you want….This box to choose your weap is needed for the unlucky people who would otherwise never get the weapon they want.

in Fractured

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Ive ran over 200+ fractals and I dont even have a half the skins, I have multi characters in the 20’s and 30’s and my main fractal character is 49 and Ive done about 30-40 level 40+

I have 10+ lvl 80 and never did one single fractal My fractal level is 0 i guess LOL

Not character levels… fractal personal levels…. I have many level 80 characters in mid-higher fractal levels.

SAB or RIOT

in Fractured

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Start dropping in a container that lets you pick the one you want.

#itshappening
#yes
#finally
#thehappening
#praisethesix
#thankyoubasedanet

noice

in Fractured

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

This is amazing c:

After well over 600 fractals done, I have 4 fractal skins, a greatsword, a focus, a focus, and a focus.

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Fractured

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

I’ve never heard of anyone getting a fractal weapon lower than 20

in Fractured

Fafnir.5124

Please stop spreading your scewed preception of how not hard fractals weapons are to get. Not everyone is as luky as you. Fractal greatsword on your first 20??!!! If i add up everythign I have ran and put it into your formula of running 2 fotm a day for a week to get 4… Then technically i should have over 30 weaps! I have 9.Not to mention all the time you put in to not get what you want….This box to choose your weap is needed for the unlucky people who would otherwise never get the weapon they want.

Not everyone does fotm 40s I guess. They have a 40% drop rate there. and yes they are very easy to get.

in Fractured

Posted by: JMar.3254

JMar.3254

That’s cool. But two things:

1) Since gathering tools received gem compensation when it was switched to account bound, will we receive gem compensation for the amount we spent on crystals to transmute them?

2) When the tools became account bound, I could take my old soulbound ones to a vendor to trade in for an account bound version. Why can this system not be implemented for old fractal skins?

You get nothing! You lose, good day sir!

in Fractured

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

In the end people don’t get these skins to show off, nobody goes aroud looking at other people’s gear. People get the gear mostly for themselves. To make their character look the way they want to.

The only change these skins need is some sort of non-RNG alternative to let people chose the way they want. Like tradable crating recipes for skin appliers, that use amongst other things mists essences and pristine relics as a material (pristine relics would get a material slot).

Then you can either keep trying until you get the one you want or the recipe with RNG, or buy the recipe in the trading post, then gather the material y player, get a weapon you want to apply the skin to, then craft the skin, then apply it to the weapon.

Ascended rings should also be salvageable into account-bound materials such as mists essences to help people gather materials for that alternative method without grinding too much.

That lets people choose the one they want without directly purchasing it and without doing fractals endlessly, by making the most of the extra stuff they may no longer need after doing enough fractals.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

In the end people don’t get these skins to show off, nobody goes aroud looking at other people’s gear. People get the gear mostly for themselves. To make their character look the way they want to.

totally false….

Ac skins are awesome…. Nobody use them
Zenith skins are really cool……nobody wants them

Arah skins are quite ugly….. so many people uses them….
Lliadri is an awful mini….. really popular

Rare skins have a great importance in games…..and FOTM are the only rare skins related to actually PLAYING and somehow related to skill.

Other are just related to Gold and Gems….and that suggests me why they are ruining fotm skins rarity….

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Fractured

Posted by: JMar.3254

JMar.3254

Liadri is my B. People have different opinions, imagine that.

You get nothing! You lose, good day sir!

in Fractured

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

totally false….

Rare skins have a great importance in games…..and FOTM are the only rare skins related to actually PLAYING and somehow related to skill.

Other are just related to Gold and Gems….and that suggests me why they are ruining fotm skins rarity….

You not noticing them doesn’t mean they are not used. It’s like when a man has a pregnant wife and see pregnant women everywhere.
The number of pregnant women didn’t change, he’s just more predisposed to see them.

AC skins do not show off much during the day, they only look shiny at night, which only happens for a short time, and within certain instances. And they are not just skins. They also have stats. Most people that use greatswords usually go for berserker stats. AC weapons do not have those stats, and not everyone spends gems in transmutation stones or are willing to grind tokens in a dungeon for just one skin. Most people just check the stats they want in the dungeons, and go to the easiest one with those stats, or just buy the stuff cheap in the trading post, now that its flooded with exotics from chapion farms.
If each dungeon let you pick the stats of its items, and a single dungeon run was enough to get tokens for one weapon instead enough to get gold to buy a weapon off the trading post, then you’ll be able to see which ones are really liked more, and you’ll probably see more AC skins around.

And I see people using Zenith skins all over the place. In at least 5 of the last 6 fractal runs I made at least 2 characters had at least one Zenith weapon.

FoTM skills are not related to skill. They are random. Nothing random is ever related to skill, but to luck. You could be the best player when it comes to fractals, and still never get one, as there’s nothing like TF2’s guaranteed reward system in place.

People who show off Liandri miniatures… well, we all know the problems the place had. It doesn’t rally show if you had the skill to do it. It only shows that among the ones with the skill to do it, you were not affected by the problems of the area, or had geared up a profession with which doing it was much easier, like mesmer, or spent ages there until they got it by a mere fluke. But they’ll still try to show them off.
But it’s still for themselves. You don’t see people stopping to look at others’ miniatures that often. And among the crowd of a city, one can’t even tell whose a miniature can be.
Most of the stuff people get is for themselves, even if they had the intention to show it off, they won’t. To show something off, there must be someone looking.

It’s like the leaderboards in fractals or GW1 challenges.
How many people do you think bothered to look at them? Mostly those aiming to score there. Even if they had the intention to show off, when they got to the top of the challenge leaderboards, it was for themselves more than anything else, the rest of the players wouldn’t care less if they scored high in the leaderboard or not, they were not looking.

There’s more factors in all those things other than “skill”. Having time to repeat things over and over and luck with all sorts of factors from getting a good RNG roll to having a lucky streak with no fluctuations in your latency.

That’s why alternatives to RNG are always a good things to have, so those who are not lucky can still earn things over time with skill and dedication.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

totally false….

Hes right about people mostly getting gear for themselves. But i do think there is a little showing off involved. Having rarer stuff isnt the only way one can show off. I see awesome looking characters out there that dont have anything rare. And just to prove you wrong in my case. I love the arah skins look. I knew immediately when i first started playing gw2 that i was getting dragons deep staff for my necro to match wraith eyes! I had no idea of arah’s difficulty compared to the other dungeons. I just wanted the skin.
I did the same thing for my ranger and nightmare weapons. And my ranger is still rocking nightmare weapons and looking awesome :] I dont even care for the remodeled “rarer” weaps cuz the pink just looks better on my char.
I also decided to get fractal greatsword for my guard before i even knew how to get it(proof that the prestige doesnt matter to me). I saw someone wondering around a map with a huge misty sword and i wanted it! I then later realized it was a huge mistake to go for the sword cuz the chance of getting it is so low and it cant be bought like other weapons. I put so much time getting ar, ascended stuff, and getting up to fractal 48 that i kept tryign to get it anyway. I considered using jotun greatsword alternative but the sword is just too small for my taste :/.
Zenith skins are all over the place btw, seriously there everywhere!

in Fractured

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Another player here who gets skins solely for their personal aesthetic appeal to ME. I couldn’t care less what other players are using. I understand that there’s a sizeable segment of the population who get rare/expensive gear purely to show off (seriously, if you’re from GW1, how many Monks wearing black-dyed Obsidian armor + Chaos Gloves did you see? Do you honestly think all those players got it because they liked the look?), but their efforts are wasted on me.

I see the Zenith Greatsword being used all the time (and I agree it’s one of the nicer ones). I also see other Zenith skins on occasion. The AC greatsword and staff are also fairly common. In contrast, I hardly ever see anyone using Arah skins.

in Fractured

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

No.

The more people can enjoy them the better.

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

No.

The more people can enjoy them the better.

Nice .. i expect you this evening sharing your gold and your materials so more people can enjoy them….

Or selling at the tp way under the current price……

Its really sad to see how some people use this reasoning only when they get some advantage over Others….

We had rare skins that get in competition with TP what we have now?

Endless Fractal Tonic – rare drop, but less rare at higher levels.
Has a number of transforms, one of them is a phallic shaped tentacle that flops around.

can i have 10 trasmutation splitter back to recover at least my old skins?
after all you are going to delete 1 year of play from my account….

Oh and do not forget

No new weapon skins in this release. Fractal tonics and runes/sigils are new

This means that they are really deleting progression ON PURPOSE…..since they will add other skins at higher levels in the future….

I m just happy of 1 thing…

What is happening to few of us will happen to all of you since the root of the issue is the lack of ethic in development…..

P.S: Zenith skins are used from people who don t want (or still havent) spent money/time on skin acquisition.
As i never heard of a single trasmutation Crystal used on an AC skin……and since there are no zerker stats in AC tell me you ever seen a zerker AC weapon…..

I don t think so…..

GW2 balance:

in Fractured

Posted by: voidwater.2064

voidwater.2064

Yay! Selectable weapon box is a great change

totally false….

Nope, there are plenty of people like me who just want skins for the look, showing off is irrelevant.

AC skins don’t fit with my characters, so I don’t use any of them.
I use Zenith skins on several characters.
Arah skins are not ugly on my necro.
I use the holo colossus instead of my Liadri, but why is Liadri awful? Looks fine to me.

I could try to ‘show off’ with green or yellow SAB weapons, but I haven’t used my tokens, because other skins fit my characters better.

Why do you assume your personal tastes are some kind of universal standard? Why do you project your own desires onto others?

(edited by voidwater.2064)

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

Why do you assume your personal tastes are some kind of universal standard? Why do you project your own desires onto others?

Can you really say most people have your idea about skins?

Well we know it isn t true…

If a random poster word (me) is not sufficient you may read various articles about it that were discussed since 10 years ago…. maybe.

Just because is Always fun to discuss the same old basic concepts of Mmorpgs

GW2 balance:

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

If a random poster word (me) is not sufficient you may read various articles about it that were discussed since 10 years ago…. maybe.

What about the last 5 posters that don’t share your idea. I guess thats not sufficient enough either lol.

(edited by OMNIBUS.2913)

in Fractured

Posted by: etb.2703

etb.2703

Sooo I completed a 33 fractal today and received a fractal war horn, my fourth too.. Is there a specific level you have to do to have a chance at the weapon container. I’m pretty disappointed considering the fact that I have done over 900+ fractals and still never received an axe!!

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

What about the last 5 posters that don’t share your idea. I guess thats not sufficient enough either lol.

I hope you have a human cultural T3 you will feel how it is to be on the “minority side”.

Told you the same concept could be used for other skins…..well i was not wrong.

GW2 balance:

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

I hope you have a human cultural T3 you will feel how it is to be on the “minority side”.

I do have tier 3 light. I’m totally fine with them adding it for all races, under 1 condition. They also add every other t3 for every race. Cause now its not fair that the other races have exclusive stuff except human light. Make everything not exclusive and the issue is solved.

And its not the same concept at all cause tier 3 cost gold and fractals weapons are RNG. The issue of some people getting the weapon they want on fractal 20 while others working there kitten off to get it is still there. But now at least the rng is not as terrible with the box.

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

I do have tier 3 light. I’m totally fine with them adding it for all races, under 1 condition. They also add every other t3 for every race. Cause now its not fair that the other races have exclusive stuff except human light. Make everything not exclusive and the issue is solved.

What?
is not fair that someone have easy stuff you have and you can t have their?

Do you start to understand?

As i said…
Make my skins common….but make also other skin common and i m fine…
Make ONLY skin of a minority common….and you have ruined few players progression…

I think you could call that “karma”.

On one thing you are right…its not the same thing…its still way worse for fotm skins but at least you got a taste of unequity.

GW2 balance:

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

What?
is not fair that someone have easy stuff you have and you can t have their?

Do you start to understand?

As i said…
Make my skins common….but make also other skin common and i m fine…
Make ONLY skin of a minority common….and you have ruined few players progression…

I think you could call that “karma”.

On one thing you are right…its not the same thing…its still way worse for fotm skins but at least you got a taste of unequity.

Your missing my point. Its not fair that norn has a tier 3 that nobody else can have. Asura, charr they all have a tier 3 nobody else can have. They need to make those available for everyone now to be consistent. I dont care if people get tier 3 easily. Even the original is alrdy super ez to get. 20$ and you can get the original set.

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

Your missing my point. Its not fair that norn has a tier 3 that nobody else can have. Asura, charr they all have a tier 3 nobody else can have. They need to make those available for everyone now to be consistent. I dont care if people get tier 3 easily. Even the original is alrdy super ez to get. 20$ and you can get the original set.

As a people dropping 3 precursors can have 3 legendaries…..

Skins drop was consistent…..

You seem to missing the point….
Read manifesto…RARE SKINS were already considered……
RNG or Gold still equals TIME….

Gold is extremely tied to RNG in this game….some people drop precursors…

The most valuable stuff i drop in 2000+ hours Worth 45 G and the second 15G…..

% on fotm weapons were already high (25-30%) at higher levels…unfortunately the fractak system let people confound data saying stuff like “i played 400 fractals”…..

That means you get at MOST 50 lvl 48 chests if you have a single lvl 48 character….
More probably way less.
If you have 2 lvl 48 its at most 5-10 lvl 48 chests…..

GW2 balance:

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

As a people dropping 3 precursors can have 3 legendaries…..

Skins drop was consistent…..

You seem to missing the point….
Read manifesto…RARE SKINS were already considered……
RNG or Gold still equals TIME….

Gold is extremely tied to RNG in this game….some people drop precursors…

The most valuable stuff i drop in 2000+ hours Worth 45 G and the second 15G…..

% on fotm weapons were already high (25-30%) at higher levels…unfortunately the fractak system let people confound data saying stuff like “i played 400 fractals”…..

That means you get at MOST 50 lvl 48 chests if you have a single lvl 48 character….
More probably way less.
If you have 2 lvl 48 its at most 5-10 lvl 48 chests…..

I have only one lvl 48 character, and when i got to 48 i only ran 48 and never anything lower. None of my other chars are are past fotm 1 except my ranger is on 10 i think. The root cause once again is you are not guarenteed a weapon for your work. Its rng no matter what. I can at least save gold and buy a precursor. If you really feel this way then let fractal weapons be available on the trader and ill buy my greatsword. thnx.

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

The fact that rare rng situations would make too difficult getting SPECIFIC skins.

Doesn t change how unfair the patch is….

We suggested stuff like put 4 skins in forge: get a chest…

With a 25-30% droprate its really easy…..

Answering a problem with an unfair solution is not fixing it.

how is it fair that people drop 400+ gold precursor… and the best drop i ever seen Worth 40?

Isn t it rng?

GW2 balance:

in Fractured

OMNIBUS.2913

The fact that rare rng situations would make too difficult getting SPECIFIC skins.

Doesn t change how unfair the patch is….

We suggested stuff like put 4 skins in forge: get a chest…

With a 25-30% droprate its really easy…..

Answering a problem with an unfair solution is not fixing it.

how is it fair that people drop 400+ gold precursor… and the best drop i ever seen Worth 40?

Isn t it rng?

I would have been fine with 4 skins in the forge. But ill take any improvement i can get.

It is rng, which is in every mmo. But it is not locked rng. I can still get the precursor with saving gold through work. There is no other way to get fractal weapons which is the issue. You have to play the gambling game. And i hate gambling like many others do.

in Fractured

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Regardless, Fractal Weapons are skins, and by default, you cannot put skins into Mystic Forge.

in Fractured

LordByron.8369

I’d like they were…
Old fractal are weapons without stats…that needs a trasmutation Crystal to be of ANY use.

New fotm weapons are skins…and wonder what….old weapons won t be converted ans will require crystals -.-

GW2 balance: