in Living World

Posted by: Korval.3751

Korval.3751

hallowhine much?

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I’m with the whiners on this one. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and this was depressing to log in to.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Since I was never able to play Blood and Madness 2013 I can’t see your point of view. However, I speculated they stopped LS due to Halloween, and since they “copy&paste” it from last year I have good expectations for next episode. Enjoy the festivities.

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I am amused that they seem to have copy-pasted parts of the patch notes, since it reads as if this is the first year with the Bloody Price rather than the second.

Still, it’s not like they did no work here, the new achievement system is nifty (even if it means having to redo a bunch that I did last time), and the re-Halloweened LA is well done.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

ctrl+c – crtl+v

should have known better …

If only that were true. Instead, they decided that anything will be better with a ton of monetization added on top. Srsly, the new gem exchange and the old halloween skins gem-based raffle went well beyond my expectations.
I hope they will make no changes at all for the wintersday event, because if they do, as it is now they are definitely going to make it worse.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m a bit surprised that they’re allowing us to reacquire the achievements again (will I have two “Blood and Madness” categories in my Historical folder now? Bleh.), but on the whole, I’m pleased that newer players have the opportunity to experience the same content us older players did.

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

i wanted some story development lol

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

Sigh. I’m extremely disappointed in this year’s Halloween event. Same stuff as last year, except they added a new outfit. When I saw a picture of the samurai looking hat I thought “Sweet! That will look amazing on my samurai charr ranger!” Then I find out its a costume. Then I think. Well I wish that was just a hat… but I could get the costume to mess around with him in… then I discover it’s female only and men get a re texture of the lich raiment
I log off for the night.

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

0/10

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

My expectations of ANet are low so I can’t really be dissappointed. And they did say it will be mostly the same thing as last year. I haven’t been able to log in after the patch since it arrived so late (for me), but I see posts on the forums from people being happy that the Labyrinth farm is sort of worth it now and that they reintroduced the achievements from last year, and more AP is always nice. Ah, well.

helloween patch

in Living World

Posted by: xoz.2481

xoz.2481

Sigh. I’m extremely disappointed in this year’s Halloween event. Same stuff as last year, except they added a new outfit. When I saw a picture of the samurai looking hat I thought “Sweet! That will look amazing on my samurai charr ranger!” Then I find out its a costume. Then I think. Well I wish that was just a hat… but I could get the costume to mess around with him in… then I discover it’s female only and men get a re texture of the lich raiment
I log off for the night.

Technically both genders have a re texture of the witch costume with females having the hat and males having lich face. Anyway I think the point is for there to be a non gem store costume.

(edited by xoz.2481)