Crab toss daily bugged...again

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

It’s bad enough that this broken crap mini game was put in as a daily. What makes it worse, is that it is bugged.

Today is the 3rd day this mode has been bugged. Winning the crab toss isn’t awarding the achievement point in the daily.

What’s even worse, is that it will start working again “sometime” before the daily resets, screwing players while rewarding others.

I say, 3 times and your out crab toss. It’s time to remove this from the daily achievements. It’s broken.

Posted by: ExoGeni.9248

ExoGeni.9248

Same here, noticed I wasn’t getting any progression.

Is there any solution to get it un-bugged, or is it just luck?

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

Sigh…I’ve been trying to get this stupid achievement, and guess what, it’s bugged. Now at this rate I won’t be able to get the achievement before they’re removed…because crab toss achievements have been on and off bugged for the past few days.

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

Posted by: Noblesse.6480

Noblesse.6480

Can confirm, all crab achievements are bugged again…

ExoGeni.9248

I’d appreciate if Anet would at least acknowledge the issue. I’ve yet to see a GM or Dev comment on the issue.

Posted by: Kurisuti.8143

Kurisuti.8143

I just won the crab toss for the first time and didn’t get credit for the achievement or the title. It’s frustrating that they would not give us extra time to get some of these achievements considering some of them haven’t been working properly for a good portion of the event.

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

In case the crew in charge of the Southsun event isn’t checking the Game Bugs for issues with the Southsun event, we’d appreciate it if you could perhaps saunter over and look into all the complaints about the Crab Toss achievements being bugged.

Here’s a direct link:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Can-t-progress-Crabgrabber-achievement/first#post2179718

Posted by: Stormy Dragon.9210

Stormy Dragon.9210

The actual “Secret of Southsun” is that ArenaNet puts code into production without testing it properly.

Posted by: Noblesse.6480

Noblesse.6480

All crab achievements bugged for the second day in a row (4 days overall so far). Anet, can you please extend crab toss by a week (but remove from daily achievements) so we can finish the normal achievements?

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

Anet needs to stop putting these random mini game as daily achievement. Half of the time it’s buggy and doesn’t work.

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

Crab game is the worst mini game ever w/ constant bugging.

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: Legion.4538

Legion.4538

Can we PLEASE get a fix for the achievement, and possibility of an extension for those of us who couldn’t get any progress for the past few days!?

ExoGeni.9248

They’re not going to fix it before it expires tomorrow. They would have let us know already to alleviate our fears, but no, it’s too much to ask for.

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Yeah I didnt get my daily or my main achieve, but I won twice. Very odd.

Posted by: Unpredictability.4086

Unpredictability.4086

And now, because I put this off till the last day, I can’t even get “Joined The Crab Toss” or a SINGLE crab achievement.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

And now, because I put this off till the last day, I can’t even get “Joined The Crab Toss” or a SINGLE crab achievement.

While I agree that Crab Toss should be extended to account for the fact that the achievements are currently bugged, leaving anything till the last day is a TERRIBLE idea. Get things done as early as you can, whether it’s gaming or taxes.

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

While I agree that Crab Toss should be extended to account for the fact that the achievements are currently bugged, leaving anything till the last day is a TERRIBLE idea. Get things done as early as you can, whether it’s gaming or taxes.

It is currently working again, at least for now. Go get it while you can, people!

While the replied to poster did leave it ‘till the last day, most people affected have been so since June 1st. I don’t think there should be a “don’t leave things until the last 11 days” rule, nor should gaming take similar priority to RL commitments. In fact, I’d wager most people leaving gaming ’till the last moment are doing so because they are actually getting other things done as early as they can, which is why gaming came last. :-p