So, you know that ancient karka corpse?

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I wonder how many and what kind of materials a server could donate to a central fund in order to have that sucker stuffed and mounted on display somewhere? A nice monument to our past triumph.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

4 stacks of silk scraps per player.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

Posted by: MatthewCam.4391

MatthewCam.4391

4 stacks? Why not 10?
Please.
Take my silk scraps off me.
Please.

Sea of Sorrows | Lt Mc Muffin
Don’t worry the games still in Beta.

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

There ya go! Bring back Lionguard Lyns to gather donations for mounting it somewhere in LA.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Posted by: Lyn.2098

Lyn.2098

This too is a great idea. Maybe a place in the Hall of Monuments? But then we’d have to be able to buy tickets. Ah well, the center of the yard in Fort Marriner or the beach near Bloodcoast Ward would be great locations… Maybe make it graphiti-able?

Bone Machine

Posted by: Chief.5928

Chief.5928

I don’t think the Karka would appreciate desecrating their dead. They could start petitioning or protesting in the streets of LA.

Posted by: Ishmel.1308

Ishmel.1308

I don’t think the Karka would appreciate desecrating their dead. They could start petitioning or protesting in the streets of LA.

Or, you know, rampage through LA destroying a lighthouse and fountain…

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I don’t think rotting crab in what appears to be warm climate stays around for that many months, but if the ancient karka’s shell was lying around somewhere as a point of interest (for sightseeing…) that’d be pretty cool.

Posted by: Chief.5928

Chief.5928

Or, you know, rampage through LA destroying a lighthouse and fountain…

The Karka aren’t evil, they’re merely beastlike and were disturbed by the Consortium after which the players committed essentially a genocide on the Karka species.

If we should put up any stuffed body it’d have to be the rotting corpse of whatever Consortium baddy we’ll most likely beat at the end of this Living Story episode

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

I don’t think rotting crab in what appears to be warm climate stays around for that many months, but if the ancient karka’s shell was lying around somewhere as a point of interest (for sightseeing…) that’d be pretty cool.

It’s currently on display at the bottom of the Karka hive – Its crabby interior prevented from rotting by a layer of fossilized lava. Go check it out, watch out for the wildlife

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

The shell could remain there for decades easily.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

They could turn it into a replacement lighthouse for LA.

Posted by: Minos.3450

Minos.3450

Or they could organized a giant feast in the hive, it does look tasty as hell (provided they manage to remove the lava layer surrounding the meat of course but I trust our little long-eared friends will find a solution with that, probably involving a giant laser).

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

It’s currently on display at the bottom of the Karka hive – Its crabby interior prevented from rotting by a layer of fossilized lava. Go check it out, watch out for the wildlife

I didn’t even know that!

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

C’mon ANet, someone over there has to be looking at this idea and going “Hmmmm…”

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Aurelian Omenkind.2470

Aurelian Omenkind.2470

Now I so totally want to see karka in LA with picketing signs and speech bubbles in their gurgly language, marching around the lion statue.

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Now I so totally want to see karka in LA with picketing signs and speech bubbles in their gurgly language, marching around the lion statue.

I would be able to die happy if this happened xD

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna