DANDRUFF!!!

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

You guys might have probably know by the title itself, Mad King Thorn has just made a joke about charr with dandruff everywhere!

I know it’s supposed to be a joke and should be taken lightly (in fact, this is probably my top favourites after hearing it for the first time) But what secrets do you guys have for all those silky smooth dandruff-free furs? Get one of those things called “Shampoo de Kyrta” that was selling out fast in Divinity’s Reach? Or I should probably soak myself in a small lake in Maguuma Jungle with herb bath? I have been thinking about this thing every night ever since, wondering if everyone will flee right after shuddering off conditions during boss battles… or the Labyrinthine Horror might find dandruffs to be the real horror instead. (laughs)

Attachments:

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Nox Lucis.8341

Nox Lucis.8341

I only bathe in the blood of my enemies.

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Huh. That’s a terrible joke. The appropriate answer is:

“Norn are boring.” =P

That dandruff thing is a lie, anyway. My boyos are too caked in blood for anything other than scab flakes to fall off.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

That’s called blood-dander.

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Grooming – old fashion Charr (feline style) way. Yes, by licking u’r fur. Just make sure no humanoid sees it. Its considered animal behaviour in their Eyes…

Kima & Co

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

dgzsl.3568

I sworn I might be high on ale or something while making this post, yeah they are nutrients and are good for you. Still, Blood and Iron are probably our only essential for everything, who needs those flowers scent when you can bathe in the finest blood tub like a real Chaaar!

Excuse me while I’m going to beautify my fur for a while, if you know what that means

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Sharkey.9805

Sharkey.9805

No need for that.

I self-groom.

Attachments:

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

No need for that.

I self-groom.

That is the most fabulous charr I have ever seen.

My hat off to you, good sir.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

dgzsl.3568

No need for that.

I self-groom.

It just seemed like you have just taken the entire spotlight for yourself and your miniature Tybalt isn’t quite happy inside.

The hair was the best part for my opinion (laugh)

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

Mini Tybalt has every right to be upset some random cloning glitch has left him with a female charr tail!
As for the Mad King’s joke, Never mind the dandruff. I’m gonna be combing candymats out of my fur until wintersday at this rate thanks to the Grand Vicount in Mad labyrinth!

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Sharkey.9805

Sharkey.9805

No need for that.

I self-groom.

It just seemed like you have just taken the entire spotlight for yourself and your miniature Tybalt isn’t quite happy inside.

Tybalt’s not too happy about the tail.

Kids love him/her, though. Here’s a shot of Tybalt trick or treating the little children of Lion’s Arch whilst I threaten to stab them if they don’t give me my cut of the candy play a jaunty tune on my harp.

Attachments:

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

dgzsl.3568

No need for that.

I self-groom.

Tybalt’s not too happy about the tail.

Kids love him/her, though. Here’s a shot of Tybalt trick or treating the little children of Lion’s Arch whilst I threaten to stab them if they don’t give me my cut of the candy play a jaunty tune on my harp.

Poor Tybalt must be thinking that everyone like his tail so much that he gets all the good stuffs each time, unknowingly that there’s some edgey business going on behind f they don’t give out those candy corns.

In general, get Miniature Tybalt, go trick or treating with blade pointing at them behind, and finally profit. That’s the Charr way of Halloween can’t blame it on us

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: zulixia.6871

zulixia.6871

No need for that.

I self-groom.

That picture…The fabulous levels of that Charr just reached new heights…

He is a flower. <3 :P

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

dgzsl.3568

In case if anyone still needs me I will be on the quest for… better fur… somewhere :|

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: CoffeeCow.6508

CoffeeCow.6508

Maybe a bath in there would help?

Attachments:

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Well, it did get rid of my dander. And my skin. Getting turned into a skeleton will do that for you.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

dgzsl.3568

This is going to be a Moa load of screenshots so they will all be in a form of imgur album just for fun
http://imgur.com/a/2Z9tj

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

CoffeeCow.6508

This is going to be a Moa load of screenshots so they will all be in a form of imgur album just for fun

Aaaaw, such a lovely story!

But where did the fierce charrrr go??

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

dgzsl.3568

Aaaaw, such a lovely story!

But where did the fierce charrrr go??

Fur makes the manliness out of the Charr, other races have no fur and are less fierce than the Charr, risen Charrs have dropped all their fur which makes them ended up saying stuffs that hardly make any sense to any being.

That story was made up on the spot just to let the visual story mood continues, any inaccurate indication of said personality was unintentional as a result… disclaimer here if the fur logic up there isn’t working :)

DANDRUFF!!!

in Charr

CoffeeCow.6508

Fur makes the manliness out of the Charr, other races have no fur and are less fierce than the Charr, risen Charrs have dropped all their fur which makes them ended up saying stuffs that hardly make any sense to any being.

That story was made up on the spot just to let the visual story mood continues, any inaccurate indication of said personality was unintentional as a result… disclaimer here if the fur logic up there isn’t working

Fuzzy fur logic is my kind of logic