[Warriors] best landspeed, no balance

in Profession Balance

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Warriors got a lot of buffs because they were literally 1 trick ponies in pve only. In wvw or any form of pvp they were all but considered free kills. The warrior representation was next to nil.

So, yes, I’m aware of the history. Still the whole “warrior has heavy armor so it shouldn’t be fast” argument is very tired. Since when has GW2 ever followed the typical mmo tropes?

Warriors were the backbone of WvWvW zerg meta from Autumn 2012. Telling anything else is either just a blatant lie or shows ignorance of this game mode. Warriors were never weak in pve or WvWvW and buffing them for this game mode has been overdone.

I haven’t used the heavy armor argument at all. I know that protection > armor in most cases. The base health pool size and mobility however matters.

I am not asking to have warrior’s nerfed to the ground since I am playing one, but there are few issues which need addressing:

1. mobility (GS #5 needs its CD increased and range brought down to 900, warhorn CDs and effects should be looked upon with quick breathing trait)
2. longbow #5 needs to be toned down (compare it with any other immobilize weapon skill e..g guardian hammer #3 and engi rifle #2 and you see it is overpowered and at the same time longbow #1 could do roughly 10% more damage)
3. Healing signet needs to have its passive effect reduced and its active effect buffed up (in general signets should more active use for all professions)

“I haven’t used the heavy armor argument at all”

That’s probably why I wasn’t quoting you to begin with don’t you think?

As for the rest..

1) Okay. Fine. But make it so it doesn’t outright miss your target 98% of the time for no particular reason.

So Warriors have the right to complain while Eles with offhand dagger (RTL) don’t?

Where did I say that?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: keoma.5210

keoma.5210

“The only logical solution is to nerf warrior mobility.”
I don’t see the logic here exactly.
Not the warrior, but another class would be the fastest, overpowered class. Do you consider it a solution?
Seems like you don’t want any balance, you just want to nerf warriors because you hate them, or one of them.

The point is – warrior have too much of everything. It is a joke that a HEAVY armor class is able to escape SO easily and so freely without punishment. If Ride The Lightening deserved to be so heavily nerfed, the same should happen to Rush.

Two words: Fiery greatsword.
Elementalists still can run as fast as a gepard.

in Profession Balance

keoma.5210

Every profession should have some strong and weak areas. If one profession is the best or second best in almost all the areas, why to ever play the other professions?

Please link me the warrior build what is the best, or second best in each and every area of the game.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Every profession should have some strong and weak areas. If one profession is the best or second best in almost all the areas, why to ever play the other professions?

Please link me the warrior build what is the best, or second best in each and every area of the game.

It’s the 30/30/30/30/30 4 weapon set build that all the warriors run. You should try it.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Arlette.9684

Arlette.9684

Not the warrior, but another class would be the fastest, overpowered class. Do you consider it a solution?
Seems like you don’t want any balance, you just want to nerf warriors because you hate them, or one of them.

The point is – warrior have too much of everything. It is a joke that a HEAVY armor class is able to escape SO easily and so freely without punishment. If Ride The Lightening deserved to be so heavily nerfed, the same should happen to Rush.

So you’re comparing an elite skill with a weapon skill?

Kudos to you!

Moira Dreamweaver lvl 80 Guardian [TG], Sky Mira lvl 80 Ranger [TG]
Isle of Janthir
All is Vain

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

So you’re comparing an elite skill with a weapon skill?

Kudos to you!

Bro, everyone knows an elite skill is better since you can take it with ANY weaponset… and all you give up is that ONE slot (who wants to be able to use any of the other elites anyways).

/sarcasm

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

Warriors got a lot of buffs because they were literally 1 trick ponies in pve only. In wvw or any form of pvp they were all but considered free kills. The warrior representation was next to nil.

So, yes, I’m aware of the history. Still the whole “warrior has heavy armor so it shouldn’t be fast” argument is very tired. Since when has GW2 ever followed the typical mmo tropes?

Warriors were the backbone of WvWvW zerg meta from Autumn 2012. Telling anything else is either just a blatant lie or shows ignorance of this game mode. Warriors were never weak in pve or WvWvW and buffing them for this game mode has been overdone.

I haven’t used the heavy armor argument at all. I know that protection > armor in most cases. The base health pool size and mobility however matters.

I am not asking to have warrior’s nerfed to the ground since I am playing one, but there are few issues which need addressing:

1. mobility (GS #5 needs its CD increased and range brought down to 900, warhorn CDs and effects should be looked upon with quick breathing trait)
2. longbow #5 needs to be toned down (compare it with any other immobilize weapon skill e..g guardian hammer #3 and engi rifle #2 and you see it is overpowered and at the same time longbow #1 could do roughly 10% more damage)
3. Healing signet needs to have its passive effect reduced and its active effect buffed up (in general signets should more active use for all professions)

As for the rest..

1) Okay. Fine. But make it so it doesn’t outright miss your target 98% of the time for no particular reason.

So Warriors have the right to complain while Eles with offhand dagger (RTL) don’t?

Where did I say that?

Sorry, that was just a sarcastic post. My point is devs please fix RTL too. Too many bugs (misses for no reason, rubberbands, etc) never been fixed since it was nerfed

How long is the cooldown for FGS though? Comparing utility/elite skills to weapon skills is .__.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

As for the rest..

Where did I say that?

Sorry, that was just a sarcastic post. My point is devs please fix RTL too. Too many bugs (misses for no reason, rubberbands, etc) never been fixed since it was nerfed

How long is the cooldown for FGS though? Comparing utility/elite skills to weapon skills is .__.

180 seconds, in case any of you are too lazy to look it up.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Best part of fgs….
When you finished casting it you are either dead or your target is mile away….
So can t be used as gap closer for weaponsets that need it the most (also because you are left without your skills).

Unless you use an ELITE to travel faster out of combat remaining extremely vulnerable…at that point seems quite underpowered as an elite.

Not to mention izzy wants to nerf it….luckily we are in a so bad situation he still could not do that.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in Profession Balance

keoma.5210

Eelementalist has access to very strong healing while have high damage as well. (Evasive arcana, cleansing water, cleansing wave). Combined with fast movement speed it is not overpowered at all…
Do you say fiery greatsword is useless? I would like such a useless skill with my necro….

in Profession Balance

Kyon.9735

Eelementalist has access to very strong healing while have high damage as well. (Evasive arcana, cleansing water, cleansing wave). Combined with fast movement speed it is not overpowered at all…
Do you say fiery greatsword is useless? I would like such a useless skill with my necro….

Great observation. Maybe that’s why people rarely see D/D Elementalists in PVP and WvW? /sarcasm

BTW we’re talking about landspeed here so I don’t see a reason why you’re bringing that up. The previous posts are still related to landspeed, this one clearly isn’t.

But if you insist… Eles (and most/all other classes) need to gear for Healing Power if they want to have decent healing, maybe at least 400~500 (for eles at least). Warriors just need 1 signet to get more than decent sustain heal, no need to gear up for Healing power at all.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

He didn’t say there was one build that did it all, he said that warriors have access to builds that can all be the best or second best. Other classes are very limited in what specs they have that are competitive. Warriors can build for healing from shouts, banners for group utility, extremely high DPS, conditions, etc. All of which are equal to or much better than what other classes can offer.

in Profession Balance

keoma.5210

Great observation. Maybe that’s why people rarely see D/D Elementalists in PVP and WvW? /sarcasm

BTW we’re talking about landspeed here so I don’t see a reason why you’re bringing that up. The previous posts are still related to landspeed, this one clearly isn’t.

But if you insist… Eles (and most/all other classes) need to gear for Healing Power if they want to have decent healing, maybe at least 400~500 (for eles at least). Warriors just need 1 signet to get more than decent sustain heal, no need to gear up for Healing power at all.

I see many elementalists in wvw, and they have got decent land speed.
They can leave almost any fight at will.
What are you talking about exactly? The two classes are different, they need different build and equipment? Great observation.

He didn’t say there was one build that did it all, he said that warriors have access to builds that can all be the best or second best. Other classes are very limited in what specs they have that are competitive. Warriors can build for healing from shouts, banners for group utility, extremely high DPS, conditions, etc. All of which are equal to or much better than what other classes can offer.

Being best in everything is obviously overpowered.
But as you say, one build is good in one thing. Different build is good in other thing. Every builds have weakness.
Seems balanced.

in Profession Balance

Kyon.9735

I see many elementalists in wvw, and they have got decent land speed.
They can leave almost any fight at will.
What are you talking about exactly? The two classes are different, they need different build and equipment? Great observation.

Being best in everything is obviously overpowered.
But as you say, one build is good in one thing. Different build is good in other thing. Every builds have weakness.
Seems balanced.

What eles, Staff eles? lol. Mister Fiery Greatsword’s 180s CD would like to have a talk with you regarding “leaving any fight at will”.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

this is working as intended.
warriors are meant to be fast.
what is the problem?

do you remember that warriors have no direct access to:
- stealth
- illusions
- death shroud
- pets
- minions
- protection, aegis

warriors are balanced and not overpowered, it has been more than a year since launch, please accept that already.

epic bro, except that:
Illusions are hard hitting, and basically all the mesmer really has for good dps…they are a pet bound class (but not blighted as the rangers who will follow shortly)
Minons (necro and engi) are increasingly useless in larger content
Ranger pets are the cancer that has broken the class in all but solo and some VERY specific group content
Aegis? really? ERMEGRRRD mah HB did 12k insteduv 14k coz 1 blok!
Protection is kind of in the same boat, it’s effect is easily overwhelmed

Steath and Death Shroud, you got me there…but DS is all a necro has cause they are clothies with ZERO movement abilities to really speak of, and they are, in fact..clothies, so they will die VERY fast when a direct assault gets past their stuff. Thieves similar, stealth is the only thing that makes that class viable, abuse it (aka use it to the max and be accused of exploit/hax or w/e) or roll something else, no happy middle ground there unfortunately

as per the land speed thing…i see partly where the OP is coming from, except that instead of nerfing warriors, how about re reinstate the ones other classes used /cough ride the lightning /cough and call it a day… i think buffs instead of nerfs would anger far fewer of the people who come to the forums

in Profession Balance

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

The double cooldown on a miss that we eles have to deal with (ride the lightning), should be universal for all mobility skills.

(and give half cooldown on lightning flash if used to engage a target)

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

The double cooldown on a miss that we eles have to deal with (ride the lightning), should be universal for all mobility skills.

(and give half cooldown on lightning flash if used to engage a target)

Ok, then replace all teleport skills with leaps/charges and give them same double-CD mechanic. We want to be equal, right?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Profession Balance

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

To many posters appear to me to be trying to make this a RTL discussion. The devs broke that skill by trying to creatively solve what they felt was a problem. I credit them for trying a new idea with it, but it failed. there is no reason to break other professions skills the same way.

Others I see offering idea that over complicate the situations. There is no reason to try to out think your common sense.

All of these weapons skills need to work the same, and simply require a target in range, as I said originally. I mean this only in the case of skills that, as of now, have no targeting requirement at all. I specify this, because skills like whirlwind attack have ground targeting requirements.

Ok, then replace all teleport skills with leaps/charges and give them same double-CD mechanic. We want to be equal, right?

Why would you want to do anything with teleports? They already have ground targeting requirements.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

(edited by coglin.1867)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

To many posters appear to me to be trying to make this a RTL discussion. The devs broke that skill by trying to creatively solve what they felt was a problem. I credit them for trying a new idea with it, but it failed. there is no reason to break other professions skills the same way.

Others I see offering idea that over complicate the situations. There is no reason to try to out think your common sense.

All of these weapons skills need to work the same, and simply require a target in range, as I said originally. I mean this only in the case of skills that, as of now, have no targeting requirement at all. I specify this, because skills like whirlwind attack have ground targeting requirements.

Why would you want to do anything with teleports? They already have ground targeting requirements.

Except for they don’t need to change. Like, at all.

Notice how I provide just as much reasoning in my argument as you did?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: xXxOrcaxXx.9328

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

Greatsword #5 should require a target.
Sword #2 has doubled cooldown if no enemy is targeted.
There you go, fixed the issue.
Warrior still got some evades with GS #3, Sword #2 (even with doubled cd), bull’s charge, while not permacharging/jumping/whirling.

Ranger - Guardian - Warrior - Elementalist - Necromancer - Mesmer
EU Elona Reach – Void Sentinels

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

There you go, fixed the issue.
Warrior still got some evades with GS #3, Sword #2 (even with doubled cd), bull’s charge, while not permacharging/jumping/whirling.

You only need to fix the GS to fix the mobility issue. Savage leap is fine and only nubs running troll builds ever use bull’s charge. I don’t know why people complain about this build so much. It really sucks, the only thing it can do is run away. It can’t kill anything, has no hard CC to lock down a burst. It’s 2 biggest DPS skills are ridiculously easy to dodge, nobody should be dying to this.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Actually pretty easy to kill with it.

Sword 2, into flurry, switch to Gs and HB.

Also no hard cc? shield stun and flurry?

Root on snare.

It’s amazingly effective. The other person has to play defensively the whole time. I used to play it in pvp before the warrior buffs, nothing could touch me.

in Profession Balance

Julie Yann.5379

Actually pretty easy to kill with it.

Sword 2, into flurry, switch to Gs and HB.

Also no hard cc? shield stun and flurry?

Root on snare.

It’s amazingly effective. The other person has to play defensively the whole time. I used to play it in pvp before the warrior buffs, nothing could touch me.

The build everyone is whining about is SwWh/GS. All you have is flurry, it’s an awful 1 trick pony.

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

So,
And we’re all happy.

in Profession Balance

Rednik.3809

So,
And we’re all happy.

Who is “we”? 0.5 unskilled wvw gankers?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Profession Balance

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Sword/Shield + GS is actually one of the weakest dueling builds for a warrior. Literally any warrior build you can use outshines this build. The only reason this build is used in roaming is obvious, because it has a lot of mobility. Not because it has any sort of amazing killing/dueling power that other builds don’t do 10x better.

First of all, it is full melee. Ok it has 3 gap closers I get that. But if they receive any sort of pressure on them this build is helpless and the only thing it can do is run. And if they are running they do zero damage. Mesmers, Thieves, Engineers and Rangers can literally run circles around this build because all it has for hard CC is a 1 second stun, cripples that won’t always be on you and if there is, there is condi removal for that. And also one immobilize from Flurry which easily dodgable. And if not, there is condition removal for that.

Second of all, it doesn’t even do a lot of damage. Not compared to builds that use either hammer, longbow or axe.

Third of all, it is the most predictable build ever. It is really obvious what this type of warrior is going to do. He wants to shield bash you and flurry you into hundred blades. Because truly that is the only source of reliable damage. You are saying you have zero dodges, no stun breaks (you really don’t even need a stunbreak), condition removal, teleports and the common sense not to get caught in every flurry a warrior throws at you.

Fourth of all, unless you let your opponent spam #1 to death on your without dodging, the reliability of it’s DPS is low.

I’m sorry but if you die to this build, it is most likely a L2P issue. I challenge you to find any competent Mesmer, Thief, Engi, other Warrior, Necro using a good build. Heck even any class that one is competent with. They will not lose to this trash.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

(edited by killahmayne.9518)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Lol. Any Greatsword / Sword build inst really viable in pvp and only good for wvw roaming. every other duell build like ax/sword longbo or hambow is stronger.

wvw problems….

Grimkram [sS]

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

So? If it doesn’t hit you, why do you bother posting dumb?

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

So,
And we’re all happy.

What do you want to prove, exept your slight absence of intelligence?

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

[…]

I’m sorry but if you die to this build, it is most likely a L2P issue. I challenge you to find any competent Mesmer, Thief, Engi, other Warrior, Necro using a good build. Heck even any class that one is competent with. They will not lose to this trash.

This tread is about the time, the warrior needs to get from A to B, not about your sense of effective combat.
Right now, there are 2 skills of the warrior which provide him with too much speed:
Greatsword #5, due to its long traveldistance and
Sword #2 due to its low cooldown.
Both issues have been adressed by my suggestions without hurting its combat capabilities. I don’t even care about your post since its not even matching with the topic.

in Profession Balance

Julie Yann.5379

So,
And we’re all happy.

Nerfing Savage leap you severely hurt any none GS builds that don’t have a crazy amount of mobility to begin with. Just leave it. The culprit here is the CD on GS 5. Make changes to GS 5 like they did to RTL and the problem will be solved.

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

So,
And we’re all happy.

Nerfing Savage leap you severely hurt any none GS builds that don’t have a crazy amount of mobility to begin with. Just leave it. The culprit here is the CD on GS 5. Make changes to GS 5 like they did to RTL and the problem will be solved.

As I’ve suggested, Savage Leap will just get hit by the long cooldown if you haven’t targeted an enemy. So, yes, you wont travel as fast around the map as you’re used to right now. Thats the mindset behind this change. But you wont be hurt in closing up to a target.
Seriously, 8 seconds is a extreme short cooldown for a leap, 16 seconds will be still not exorbitant long.

in Profession Balance

Rednik.3809

This tread is about the time, the warrior needs to get from A to B, not about your sense of effective combat.

Flash news – PvP IS about combat, and no one cares about speed if you are useless. Oh, with one exception – bad wvw gankers.

25 charracters

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

So,
And we’re all happy.

As I’ve suggested, Savage Leap will just get hit by the long cooldown if you haven’t targeted an enemy. So, yes, you wont travel as fast around the map as you’re used to right now. Thats the mindset behind this change. But you wont be hurt in cloding up to a target.
Seriously, 8 seconds is a extreme short cooldown for a leap, 16 seconds will be still not exorbitant long. Alternatively you could just increase the cooldown to 12 seconds.
But I still consider Savage Leap as a little bit too spammy.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Pvp is about capping nodes and getting to your teammates as quickly as possible to make a 2v2 into a 2v3 so winning the fight.

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

Flash news – PvP IS about combat, and no one cares about speed if you are useless. Oh, with one exception – bad wvw gankers.

Flash news, noone cares about your PvP assesssments.

in Profession Balance

Rednik.3809

Pvp is about capping nodes and getting to your teammates as quickly as possible to make a 2v2 into a 2v3 so winning the fight.

Try to make this “awesome” build for sPvP and see how it works.

25 charracters

in Profession Balance

Rednik.3809

So PvE-r talking about speed? Lol, ask devs for WP ban then.

25 charracters

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

1. If you can target an enemy, you will still be as fast as you are now.
2. Even if you can’t target someone, you wont be a sitting duck or slow as hell. I don’t think warriors would become “unplayable”.
3. If it turns out, that I’m wrong, you could still separate PvP from PvE/WvW.

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

So PvE-r talking about speed? Lol, ask devs for WP ban then.

This ignorance really blows my mind. >.>
The travelspeed may be no issue in PvP. It is indeed an issue in WvW. So if you wont contribute more than “lol WvW suxs”, I would kindly ask you to leave this thread.

in Profession Balance

Rednik.3809

This ignorance really blows my mind. >.>
The travelspeed may be no issue in PvP. It is indeed an issue in WvW. So if you wont contribute more than “lol WvW suxs”, I would kindly ask you to leave this thread.

I’m playing organized WvW since first BWE. And warrior landspeed was never an issue to anyone except bad gankers, who usually went mad about OH NO MY KILL RUN AWAY NERFNERF.

25 charracters

in Profession Balance

xXxOrcaxXx.9328

Since this post is about 8 pages long, there must be a ton of bad gankers out there…

in Profession Balance

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

[…]

Right now, there are 2 skills of the warrior which provide him with too much speed:
Greatsword #5, due to its long traveldistance and
Sword #2 due to its low cooldown.
Both issues have been adressed by my suggestions without hurting its combat capabilities. I don’t even care about your post since its not even matching with the topic.

I understand that but I felt the need to address a post made by somebody else. Greatsword may need its mobility nerfed slightly, but sword mobility by itself is perfectly fine.

A warrior that uses only a sword for mobility actually has very average mobility. It isn’t a whole lot more then a Guardian with leap of faith. GS or Sword rangers, mesmers with blink, phase retreat and stealth, 90% of thieves, elementalists can all easily disengage or even catch up with a warrior only using a sword for mobility.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Community talks about an issue with massive interest. Five months later Anet clocks on in their Ready Up.

Necro’d

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

And we’re all happy.

[/quote]

People who’d like a Warrior to actually “feel” like a Warrior? Not some kind of half-thief-half-sworddancer?

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Inscrutable.8347

Inscrutable.8347

The warrior has changed since launch. Back in the day, Warriors needed that mobility to get out of trouble and to fulfill the roamer role on a team in spvp. They weren’t really that great at home node with the exception of really good players.

Now the healing signet, cleansing ire, Zerk stance, tanky might stacking builds have evolved the warrior into something that, frankly, is a lot more like a Warrior than a bursty roamer.

The mobility isn’t appropriate for the class anymore. The Warrior is too tanky and too effective against other classes to be almost as mobile as a Thief.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

The warrior has changed since launch. Back in the day, Warriors needed that mobility to get out of trouble and to fulfill the roamer role on a team in spvp. They weren’t really that great at home node with the exception of really good players.

You mean back in the days when Warriors were considered lootbags.

And I don’t know why people pulled Savage leap into this mess as well. It’s a good skill that is rather balanced at the moment on it’s own. Sure you can take sword + GS to have insane mobility, but it’s not that problematic as a lot fo people said it is one of the most easy to read builds and there is not that much to dodge from them.

Now, we could change Rush into:
- Needs target to use
- Cooldown increased to 30s (24s traited)
- Does an Cleave hit on the end with really short slash animation (so it won’t miss so kitten often)

I think the last point is the most important here. While the other two nerf the escape ability of it, the last one enhances it’s offensive part. As it is now, Rush is pretty much only useful for escaping or used in point blank to deal big hit.

Also, if we really wanted to nerf the mobility of warrior we need to do something about that -/+ 40% food which has a lot more impact on why warrior feels so freakingly slippery as it feels right now.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

If anet brought every profession up to the warrior’s level, nobody would be kittening about warriors.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

this is one of the reasons i hate meta warriors who use the excuse of Cleansing Ire+Adrenal Health being mandatory.
no they aren’t!

i play a full glass greatsword zerker (with not a single trait point in the defence tree)in pvp and have great success with it, but if i start losing the fight then zooooooom i’m instantly out to regen!

though i agree it is a bit bizarre that one of the classes with the highest healthpool, armour and defensive passives and skills also has the fastest mobility, warrior is usually the slow moving tank/brute class

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

A thief can catch up to a warrior no problem. Conditions ignore armour and defence.
Thieves are king of landspeed.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

(edited by Kukchi.6173)