Dagger/dagger elementalist roaming funsies

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Hey all,

Since there’s been a lack of ele content creators on youtube as of late (come back to us intibro), I figured I’d try to chip in. Apologies for the quality issues and overall amateurish look, I’m new at this so be gentle.

Any questions/suggestions are welcome! Enjoy.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

mind linking your build? You didn’t do bad. How long you been playing ele?

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

Quite impressive, Gokil. I assume you’re carrying a lot of celestial stuff, that sustain was incredible. :-)

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I’m gonna have to change my stats around to match yours more. I don’t run with quite as much celestial. Try using your earth 3 to get that fire shield though. Your kiting game is pretty good. The people you fought against where below average. Still outnumbered is pretty good.

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

Thanks Diva!

The magnetic leap animation is far too long to be worth it in most situations imo. I tend to use it vs mesmers since their clones can stack crazy might on me, or in situations where I don’t feel threatened by what I’m facing. Mostly being locked in that animation costs me a ton of hp/cooldowns/ a one way trip to the waypoint.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

What’d you prefer to see more content of? Outnumbered or duels? Informative or entertaining. DD or SF? I’d love to show some of the better duels loaded with matchup-specific tips, but I doubt there’s much interest.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube