Diva's Condi Signet build

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

No better condition build than this one i developed or more likely was created by someone else without me knowing lol.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJAodhMMKb23wuBf0AHAGpmQ4AwAYHO+GED2BA-T1hAABJqH4U1foe/BJVCCwJAYjHAgYK/CAcAwvBSBoo0I-w

The condition damage is insane. It will literally kill anyone in wvw if played right except an ele running diamond skin. Diamond skin completely counters this build and makes you look like a noob lol. Aside of that even the king of condies necro will melt. Glassy thief? np they will melt too even if they constantly stealth to remove condi. Your reflexes and precise use of your skills need to be sharp.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rocketmist.5436

Rocketmist.5436

Three things

The first most glaring mistake. Your above the hard cap of 100% on your burn duration by a decent amount, seems like a huge waste considering your using a sigil and a trait for that, that’s an easy fix, simply change one of them.

Also shards of ice seems pretty meh considering vuln doesn’t effect condition damage, even as a very slow form of condi cover, but even then you’ll notice the burn gets cleared first.

Any condi build that doesn’t use giver’s weapons is severely gimping themselves.

Anywho good build! Good to see more interesting builds in these forums.

[TL] Guild Leader, Sea of Sorrows, SoS Council

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

I don’t consider it a huge waste. There has been many times where that additional 3 secs burning has caused the down of some players that run away. Mostly draft racers warriors and thieves. It is also hilarious seeing sigil of fire one shotting even heavies that don’t use healing per sec and has run out of condition removal xD.

The shard of ice not only serve as a great cover for confusion if you masked it well with 1-2 other conditions but also in team fight. Your other team mates that are based on physical damage benefit really well.

I think you are underestimating this build. It surely lacks the physical damage and once again a diamond skin ele completely counters it but that’s about it. At least that’s the case in wvw. In spvp it takes more time to down the player. Of course there a couple of variations towards this build but i have found full dire to be the strongest among the ones I have tested.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

Apologies Guys! I just figured I inevidently deleted my original post while I was trying to edit it. Thank god I had the text saved on a word doc. This is from the prospective of spvp, let me know your views guys ^^

Diva’s Condi Signet build

Hey All,
I havn’t seen this around after the patch so here I present you with this awesome condi signet build which I have been playing in tpvp/ solo q for quite a while and it totally dominates any fight specially in 1 v 1 scenario. This build is very easy to use in fact some might gonna call it “skill less” play etc but if it works, I won’t mind using it. Basically, all you have to do is stay in earth attunement all the time and never change it during the fight, reasons being, you HP is very little and you don’t wanna die instantly taking any critical hits while in earth we have “Stone Heart” trait, so you’re always safe there. This is a great dueling build as cheesy as PU condi mesmer used to be.

Sigils used are: Earth and corruption, along with Rabid Amulet.

Here are some pros n cons for this build:

Pros:
1. You can’t get critially hit while having a high condi damage (around 1700), 30% extra duration (could use more condi duration runes) and around 3400 toughness (with Rock barrier) so keep pressing earth skill #1 and use signets whenever you can.
2. You got a variety of additional conditions available at your disposal like immobilize, chill, cripple which are good to mess up with foes mobility.
3. Signets CDs are so low with Fire Shield to yourself which will burn your foes hard.
4. Frequent Blinds – Blinding Ashes will be your saviour many times and be used a lot more frequently in a fight (because of Signet’s fire shield and burning precision traits in fire)
5. No attunement switching hassles, no need to make those mind freaking combos with this build.
6. It’s awesome cause it’s 1st ever easy-peasy-ele build I have come across lol
7. See your foes melting away like never before, this build has potential to even do vs 2 or 3 if you play well.

Cons:
1. You won’t be using any other attunements.
2. Limited condi cleanse but you could change healing skill to Ether Renewal (and trait it with Rock Solid)
3. Low HP Pool
4. As any other condi class, you will be bursting enemies down slowly.
And because celestial ele is so mainstream, we need a variety now!! No more standing at safe spots, no more fun being squishy, time to facetank them!!

Here is the build link:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/Diva-s-Condi-Signet-Build-Video-Added-1/first#post4427215

Sooo, let me know your views on this if you try this or with your own tweeks

P.S. I could record some fights and post a video if anyone wants.

(edited by Diva.1476)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Personally I’d prefer 10 in air magic for the swiftness and fury as opposed to the vulnerability, especially since you have low power. It synergizes better with burning precision and provides you with some much needed mobility that is otherwise absent from the build.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vita Min D.8296

Vita Min D.8296

@ Diva: I would really appreciate a video. Thx in advance :-)

in Elementalist

Posted by: sirrealist.1360

sirrealist.1360

Thoughts on this adjustment? Water points moved to Air, and Earth GM trait changed:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJArdhcMKb23wuBd0ACAW4AQDoIOuHsDKCi2AA-TJxCwAAOBAC3fYbZA7PAAA

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

Yeah wouldn’t mind a video either if you can record one.

I made a signet build myself that I’m enjoying, with the exception that I still get wrecked by Thieves.

in Elementalist

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

You should probably drop the Sigil of Smoldering, seeing as it is only giving you 9% burn duration.

in Elementalist

Posted by: gaurav.7340

gaurav.7340

@Diva: Looks epic your condi signet build but yeah a gameplay video would be nice thanks for putting efforts and sharing a different kinda build for ele!! Will await your video, show us how you play this condi signet build efficiently. Thank you

in Elementalist

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

Thanks for your inputs, guys! I will try and record random 1 v 1 game play in some matches now to show how it works. Your feedback on the video will be much appreciated. :-)

P.S. 10 in air magic for zephy’s boon than 10 in water was a very nice suggestion, earlier I thought an additional condition would be nice to have but Burning precision will go better with fury so yeah I’m gonna incorporate that in my build and a few more changes. ty!!

EDIT: Guys, please check my new post for updated build and discussion on this build, I also added a gameplay video there:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/Diva-s-Condi-Signet-Build-Video-Added-1/first#post4427215

(edited by Diva.1476)