Endurance regeneration stacking.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Toolbox.9375

Toolbox.9375

I’m wanting to use a build that makes use of Zephyr’s Focus (100% endurance regeneration while channeling skills), Renewing Stamina (33% chance to gain Vigor on critical hits), and Vigorous Scepter (Endurance regeneration boost while using a Scepter). Would all of these things stack together, or does only one bonus take effect at a time?

The class is always greener on the other side.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

They don’t stack.

Renewing stamina with a decently high crit build will give you near permanent vigor. Use a sigil of energy for extra bursts of energy.

One of the other two might be a decent choice for a low crit build. VS is 50% but is always up while holding a scepter and in combat, ZF is 100% but obviously has the channeling condition.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

(edited by Caffynated.5713)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Renewing Stamina > *

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Elementalist

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

Like most percentage boosters in the game, they don’t stack, only the highest is used.
So you’d be getting 50% from the Scepter, unless you’re channeling or you have vigor, in which case you get 100%.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Toolbox.9375

Toolbox.9375

Well, drat. Was really hoping I had something there. It’s always a disappointment when games put in hard caps on various abilities, really hampers the potential of build-making. Thanks for the answers, y’all.

The class is always greener on the other side.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xynn.2748

Xynn.2748

Well, drat. Was really hoping I had something there. It’s always a disappointment when games put in hard caps on various abilities, really hampers the potential of build-making. Thanks for the answers, y’all.

It might not work as the game is currently coded, but it’s still a great idea and I’m glad you brought it up. Also, who knows what future patches will bring.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xynn.2748

Xynn.2748

Also, I’d suggest 2x water 2x superior monk 2x major water/monk for 40% boon duration instead of 30. I think that another 10% boon duration is worth more than 100 healing power.