For God sake, buff Ele

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

That’s what I meant, those classes have so many active defenses, mostly built into their weapons, that they can outlast others although they have berserker stats.

I command you to be AWESOME.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

We have great defense as well. Just no evades blocks or stealth. The amount of bad in this thread is startling.

No smart ele would let a warrior auto attack him to death.

I’ll part ways with this thread, as I don’t think any forward progression is happening in this discussion.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

We have great defense as well. Just no evades blocks or stealth. The amount of bad in this thread is startling.

No smart ele would let a warrior auto attack him to death.

I’ll part ways with this thread, as I don’t think any forward progression is happening in this discussion.

You can thank the new Chain immobilze Anet implemented. Glass ele has very few condition removals, and immobilize stacks in duration.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

So I play zerker s/d in spvp. I can’t get guardians below 80%.
They simply spam staff 1. That’s it.
I have to bail or die.
Not full glass spec because I don’t want to die every 5s.
0/30/0/30/10.

How do you beat a guardian? (in spvp)

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

So I play zerker s/d in spvp. I can’t get guardians below 80%.
They simply spam staff 1. That’s it.
I have to bail or die.
Not full glass spec because I don’t want to die every 5s.
0/30/0/30/10.

How do you beat a guardian? (in spvp)

Don’t play berserker, that works for me at least. Guardians are made for the long fight and have enough aegis to survive a burst. The best way I can think of with a zerker burst build is to not go all out from the start, but spread your high damage skills so they don’t know when to pop their defenses.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

I’ve come to the conclusion that without regen and protection (from elemental attunement or earth/water-traitline) defensive gear doesn’t really improve your survival in sPvP. More HP/Toughness is only usefull when you also have ways to regenerate a decent amount of HP and/or slow down the rate of loosing HP by defensive mechanisms (like boons and cantrips).
So I’d either go defensive or full GC. For example it’s no use to run fresh-air/arcane-burst with soldier amulett → you won’t deal enough damage to burst someone down and at the same time you don’t have enough active sustain-mechanisms to live longer.
At the same time it’s not a good idea to run something like 0/0/20/20/30 with berserker amulett. Offensive stats won’t add that much damage because you lack sustained damage and can’t burst but at the same time you loose your HP/Toughness-“buffer” that your defenses (regen/protection) need to be effective.

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

The last patch changed nothing in pvp. Diamond skin is a waste of a grandmaster trait, and all the other changes were nerfs (moving elemental attunement and cleansing wave up to master). So overall we’re even worse off than we were before the Dec 10 patch.

You simply cannot judge class performance by wvw because the completely overpowered gear there masks all class issues.

I completely agree with bolded text, that’s why I always stressed how important is to balance 1vs1, because that’s the only true balance.
BUT, imho, you should not consider the traits movements as necessarily “nerf” only because they affected YOUR build. Others classes -except Mesmer, it was already godly, and now it has been boosted beyond reason- had their traits moved as well and certain of them have been hit by the nerfbat as well.
A good overall position of Ele in sPvP is what I hope for, because that will mean a practical improvement in all aspects of Elementalist daily life in all part of the games.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

The last patch changed nothing in pvp. Diamond skin is a waste of a grandmaster trait, and all the other changes were nerfs (moving elemental attunement and cleansing wave up to master). So overall we’re even worse off than we were before the Dec 10 patch.

You simply cannot judge class performance by wvw because the completely overpowered gear there masks all class issues.

I completely agree with bolded text, that’s why I always stressed how important is to balance 1vs1, because that’s the only true balance.
BUT, imho, you should not consider the traits movements as necessarily “nerf” only because they affected YOUR build. Others classes -except Mesmer, it was already godly, and now it has been boosted beyond reason- had their traits moved as well and certain of them have been hit by the nerfbat as well.
A good overall position of Ele in sPvP is what I hope for, because that will mean a practical improvement in all aspects of Elementalist daily life in all part of the games.

I don’t agree with your notion of balancing around 1v1’s you just end up with dueling builds and no real roles. The mesmer has pretty much been the king of 1v1 since the game started even when it fell out of the meta in sPvP it still was king of dueling or 1v1. It still didn’t find it’s way in sPvP just because it was strong in 1v1.

You have to balance for game mode not 1v1’s which would be near impossible in guild wars 2. Many people say the guardian is the epitome of balance in guild wars 2 and in my time past 2 weeks playing guardian the first thing that struck me was how situational it is. You have to have the right tools for the right fight against the right opponent.

None of my other classes which are great at 1v1’s do I feel so inclined to change things in 1v1 then what I normally roam with. The guardian however is different animal and I would say is pretty weak in a 1v1 it just is probably the best at not dying if it doesn’t want. So 1v1’s are a terrible place to look at for balance. The conditions that most of us long time Ele’s laugh at are probably the single most annoying thing I hate about Ele’s when I duel them on my Guardian.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

Can’t really buff an entire class based on it’s performance in tPvP. You’d simply be asking for a PvP only buff. The problem with buffing classes across the board for it’s underperformance in one area of the game isn’t good balance.

Elementalist does well in both roaming/dueling and zerg play in WvW and does fine in PvE as well so buffing the class entirely on tPvP could make them overpowered in the areas they’re already doing alright on. Is the d/d elementalist a hard build to play? Yes. But due to it’s incredible skill ceiling once it is mastered you will not only have alot of fun with the class but you’ll be dominating as well. Also, most elementalists on the forums purely talk from a 1on1/roaming stand point. Let’s get this onto the table right here and right now, there is going to be classes that will have builds that are going to be extremely good and almost unstoppable in 1on1 / roaming situations like condition thief / condition mesmer and some classes have builds that will completely counter the elementalist gameplay style (terrormancer necros, etc). That’s just the way it is.

I actually have no problems with terrormancers. The only class that really gives me fits is Backstabbing stealth thieves.

As for Ele…. There is a skill ceiling, I passed it a month or so back while immersing myself in WvW. But once you get past it, you WILL play well, and often dominate. Those who are whining about the prevalent, “class is fine, you just lack skills” thought on the Ele forums need to wakeup to this reality: there IS a high skill requirement because of the added complexities in Ele play due to the defining class mechanic (attunements) coupled with low health and low armor.

I won’t say the class is “fine” — I’d love a buff to be honest, though I’d like it to be a damage buff and not a life buff. Let me do more damage! That’s what I live for. I’m really only good at killing and breaking things with my play style.

I will say though, as a staff ele, I rock in all the game formats — open world pve, dungeons, fractals, sPVP, WVW : but I can’t go it alone. I simply cannot go solo or 1v1, except in open world pve.

But team me up with at least one good person to tank for me or front line for me, and I am a walking nuke.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Can’t really buff an entire class based on it’s performance in tPvP. You’d simply be asking for a PvP only buff. The problem with buffing classes across the board for it’s underperformance in one area of the game isn’t good balance.

Elementalist does well in both roaming/dueling and zerg play in WvW and does fine in PvE as well so buffing the class entirely on tPvP could make them overpowered in the areas they’re already doing alright on. Is the d/d elementalist a hard build to play? Yes. But due to it’s incredible skill ceiling once it is mastered you will not only have alot of fun with the class but you’ll be dominating as well. Also, most elementalists on the forums purely talk from a 1on1/roaming stand point. Let’s get this onto the table right here and right now, there is going to be classes that will have builds that are going to be extremely good and almost unstoppable in 1on1 / roaming situations like condition thief / condition mesmer and some classes have builds that will completely counter the elementalist gameplay style (terrormancer necros, etc). That’s just the way it is.

I actually have no problems with terrormancers. The only class that really gives me fits is Backstabbing stealth thieves.

As for Ele…. There is a skill ceiling, I passed it a month or so back while immersing myself in WvW. But once you get past it, you WILL play well, and often dominate. Those who are whining about the prevalent, “class is fine, you just lack skills” thought on the Ele forums need to wakeup to this reality: there IS a high skill requirement because of the added complexities in Ele play due to the defining class mechanic (attunements) coupled with low health and low armor.

I won’t say the class is “fine” — I’d love a buff to be honest, though I’d like it to be a damage buff and not a life buff. Let me do more damage! That’s what I live for. I’m really only good at killing and breaking things with my play style.

I will say though, as a staff ele, I rock in all the game formats — open world pve, dungeons, fractals, sPVP, WVW : but I can’t go it alone. I simply cannot go solo or 1v1, except in open world pve.

But team me up with at least one good person to tank for me or front line for me, and I am a walking nuke.

Yeah!
Well, until a thief comes along. Then we’re sort of boned.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

This is what I hate the most. WvW players that don’t even play for long thinking because they can AOE while hiding in a zerg the class is fine. It is anything but fine, it’s the complete opposite.

WvW zerging doesn’t require any skill. At all. Roaming does, because it’s mostly 1v1 and 1v2 but ele completely sucks at roaming since the RTL nerf and is simply a free kill for the other roaming classes.

Again, you don’t “rock” at PVP, especially not with a staff ele. You are simply a free kill for any thief, mesmer or warrior. And again, you don’t “rock” at wvw, you’re simply hiding behind your zerg using your AOE. That is neither fun (at least to me) nor does it require any amount of skill. A bot could do that with a few scripts.

“tank for you” “front line for you”… what? There are no tanks in gw2 and peeling is extremely limited and all glasscannons have gap closers galore. Even if you have someone running with you with a staff in pvp, you’re a victim. Plain and simple.

I’ve been playing ele exclusively in pvp for 1 1/2 years like a lot of other pvpers. Do you really think you know more about skillful play than these people? Kitten, please.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

This is what I hate the most. WvW players that don’t even play for long thinking because they can AOE while hiding in a zerg the class is fine. It is anything but fine, it’s the complete opposite.

WvW zerging doesn’t require any skill. At all. Roaming does, because it’s mostly 1v1 and 1v2 but ele completely sucks at roaming since the RTL nerf and is simply a free kill for the other roaming classes.

Again, you don’t “rock” at PVP, especially not with a staff ele. You are simply a free kill for any thief, mesmer or warrior. And again, you don’t “rock” at wvw, you’re simply hiding behind your zerg using your AOE. That is neither fun (at least to me) nor does it require any amount of skill. A bot could do that with a few scripts.

“tank for you” “front line for you”… what? There are no tanks in gw2 and peeling is extremely limited and all glasscannons have gap closers galore. Even if you have someone running with you with a staff in pvp, you’re a victim. Plain and simple.

I’ve been playing ele exclusively in pvp for 1 1/2 years like a lot of other pvpers. Do you really think you know more about skillful play than these people? Kitten, please.

I’ll ignore the negativity of this post for the good of the discussion.

Elementalist is a top tier roamer in WvW. Not because I or anyone else can do well with it, but because of the nature of the tasks a roamer must be able to accomplish. In order of importance:

-1vx groups of unskilled players, this is the most important thing a roamer can do, since it puts however many people you are able to beat out of the rotation of capping your camps, or weakens the commander tag they were going to by that number. I understand this may sound hard to believe, but the skill level in WvW quickly allows for a D/D ele to rise to this task, due to their excellent aoe burst and sustain, which throws many new players off, and lastly due to their control of the engagement by mobility and aoe CC.

-Take camps. Complete walk in the park with either fiery greatsword into a wall (to be quick) or earth elemental (to be safe), or even without elite.

-Be able to win 1v1s and be able to escape/chase. The reason elementalist is such a good class in WvW is because of the inflated stats in comparison to PvP. This benefits the elementalist far more than other classes due to having such low base stats. The difference in base stats matters less when you have more stats overall, benefitting the elementalist the most as a result. As for chasing/escaping: not a single class in the game will catch up to a ride the lightning/lightning flash/burning speed/ fiery greatsword 3 and 4 spam ele. Not a single one.

By top tier, I really mean top tier: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1sxp6v/how_would_you_rank_up_the_professions_for_the/

As far as PvP goes, you should try going into WvW and finding this power an ele can have. Ele is weaker in PvP no doubt about it, but maybe you will appreciate at least some strengths more if you had a taste of them in WvW.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i must have been ported to the far side of the mists where only skill-less elementalists play because all i ever see in wvw is them getting facerolled.. you have your bunker elem that never kills anything or some bursty types which is the same story unless they manage to completely blind side someone.. and let’s get the praise for staff elem out of the way because it’s only so useful

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

i must have been ported to the far side of the mists where only skill-less elementalists play because all i ever see in wvw is them getting facerolled.. you have your bunker elem that never kills anything or some bursty types which is the same story unless they manage to completely blind side someone.. and let’s get the praise for staff elem out of the way because it’s only so useful

I’ve heard this before so I guess my server is the odd one out since this place is overflowing with D/D eles of all skill levels. Most of my matchups have a lot of eles as well though.

I play in EU, maybe its different here.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

elementalists used to beat me easy at one vs one i dont know what happened lately and i beat them most times. i actually stopped chasing them to kill them anymore , fair play to eles.
guardian here.
maybe try healing build? might be good.

action combat made mmos better lol

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

elementalists used to beat me easy at one vs one i dont know what happened lately and i beat them most times. i actually stopped chasing them to kill them anymore , fair play to eles.
guardian here.

What healing build, with staff build we only have 2 group heals with 20 sec + 45 sec cooldowns respectively :S
Scepter or Dagger is even worse for healing teammates.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

guardian here.

It is a 1v1 a Elementalist that doesn’t want to die to a Guardian can definitely choose to not die. A guardian can also build if they want to not die to a Elementalist in a 1v1. Why 1v1 balance means very little.

Ex. Was dueling a pretty bursty ele from {Hope} guild a Asuran. I had 416 healing power on my Guardian and he thought I was bunker. I was running 0/0/30/20/20 on my guard with AH and shouts.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

You see, the problem with your brain is that you’ve been brainwashed by Anet into the “All classes can do everything there is no trinity” mindset. And as long as you buy into that hogwash (because that’s what it is — utter kitten wash) you will never be happy with this game, because you are thinking you are supposed to be able to do everything on your own.

That’s stupid in an MMORPG, here the mere definition of the game genre is “massively multiplayer” — i.e. players playing with players, not players going 1v1 on everything.

While you are getting crapped on roaming by yourself I am having fun, killing swaths of enemies and rolling with my community.

Fact is, even though Anet is profusely saying “there is no trinity” their flawed game system still allows for roles to be played. I play the role of glass cannon. Others play the role of tank support boon. When we fight together, we are far stronger than when we were alone. Anet is stupid for completely trying to deny the basic point of MMOs and RPGs in general — which is to create a niche role for yourself by specializing. That’s why we have traits to pick from, so we can specialize and do one take better than others.

Since Anet ALSO screwed people who want to be “solo gods” by making high end gear so easily available, you can’t get an appreciable advantage that way either, so no, no man can be an uberman by himself, anyone who thinks they can is deluding themselves. You can beat others in 1v1 consistently, and yes that means you’re a skilled player, but that is not all that this game is about, and your insistence that this is the only measure to use when evaluating the game is silly.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

You see, the problem with your brain is that you’ve been brainwashed by Anet into the “All classes can do everything there is no trinity” mindset. And as long as you buy into that hogwash (because that’s what it is — utter kitten wash) you will never be happy with this game, because you are thinking you are supposed to be able to do everything on your own.

That’s stupid in an MMORPG, here the mere definition of the game genre is “massively multiplayer” — i.e. players playing with players, not players going 1v1 on everything.

While you are getting crapped on roaming by yourself I am having fun, killing swaths of enemies and rolling with my community.

Fact is, even though Anet is profusely saying “there is no trinity” their flawed game system still allows for roles to be played. I play the role of glass cannon. Others play the role of tank support boon. When we fight together, we are far stronger than when we were alone. Anet is stupid for completely trying to deny the basic point of MMOs and RPGs in general — which is to create a niche role for yourself by specializing. That’s why we have traits to pick from, so we can specialize and do one take better than others.

Since Anet ALSO screwed people who want to be “solo gods” by making high end gear so easily available, you can’t get an appreciable advantage that way either, so no, no man can be an uberman by himself, anyone who thinks they can is deluding themselves. You can beat others in 1v1 consistently, and yes that means you’re a skilled player, but that is not all that this game is about, and your insistence that this is the only measure to use when evaluating the game is silly.

Yet all other classes can solo roam and have the trinity in them. But not ele. Ele is supposed to always be with teammates? That bullkitten. Also you can’t beat others in 1v1 consitently. Not equally skilled thieves, warriors or mesmers. Their class simply counters your class.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

It is not the profession that suck at WvW, roaming, it is the player.The Ele within all WvW areas is very powerful and can defeat all other professions even against equally or higher skillful opponents. What you got to keep in mind is that the Ele no longer has the easy good mode like build that even beginners used to perform great. Some players are still stuck on that mentality and thus are unable to keep improving. With every build and weapon set across all the professions there are always some strengths and weaknesses. You have emphasize on your strong areas and improve on your weak aspects. All leads up to the player at the end for WvW roaming.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

It is not the profession that suck at WvW, roaming, it is the player.The Ele within all WvW areas is very powerful and can defeat all other professions even against equally or higher skillful opponents. What you got to keep in mind is that the Ele no longer has the easy good mode like build that even beginners used to perform great. Some players are still stuck on that mentality and thus are unable to keep improving. With every build and weapon set across all the professions there are always some strengths and weaknesses. You have emphasize on your strong areas and improve on your weak aspects. All leads up to the player at the end for WvW roaming.

It’s not the class that makes ele possible in wvw, it’s the gear. The stats, the runes, the procs.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LightningBlaze.4913

It’s not the class that makes ele possible in wvw, it’s the gear. The stats, the runes, the procs.

Stats,runes,build overall only helps but doesn’t determine the player. A lot has to do with having average knowledge of your opponent playstyle/build, skill animations and countering them to perform great with the ele. If all the player does is pressing buttons without reading skill animations and knowing when would be best to execute certain combos or skills he will only kill bad players……. against good players he will be at a very high disadvantage.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Stats,runes,build overall only helps but doesn’t determine the player. A lot has to do with having average knowledge of your opponent playstyle/build, skill animations and countering them to perform great with the ele. If all the player does is pressing buttons without reading skill animations and knowing when would be best to execute certain combos or skills he will only kill bad players……. against good players he will be at a very high disadvantage.

The thing is, if you put as much knowledge and skill as you put into ele into another class, you’re gonna perform way better simply because the other class has better tools (for example mesmers or thieves).

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LightningBlaze.4913

The thing is, if you put as much knowledge and skill as you put into ele into another class, you’re gonna perform way better simply because the other class has better tools (for example mesmers or thieves).

It is not like if you are great with the ele, automatically you are awesome with the others. You still need to spend a good amount of time with the other professions to learn each skills/rotations/builds and finding ways to counter your opponents with the tools at your disposal. I really sucked with the mesmer when I tried to roam with it for a good amount of time. Thieves were my biggest problem as mesmer while with my ele they are usually a piece of cake to defeat and we all know how abundant thieves are in wvw roaming.

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LightningBlaze.4913

i never have any trouble with my elementalist
i think it’s in a good place

I don’t deny the ele has problem just like any of the other professions. I would love to see fixes towards my scepter and focus skills specially. The difference is I don’t take those minor set backs as an excuse to perform poorly with the ele.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

D/D
I would like signet + 30 water to give me 300 hpt. I have around 267 with those two things and half celestial. bleh. Stacking healing power to 800+ nerfs our damage way too much (I have 679 gear+infusions+runes). We need big heals to be effective at D/D roamer, and we need to be able to burst. It’s hard to find a proper balance vs most classes now. More fights result in having to leave after not being able to kill someone due to pressure.

CC
Also buff the immobilize duration on, and range of, magnetic grasp. Our cc is crap.

General Updates & Speed
Stop buffing skills we don’t want to use because they read as if they’d be cool to use. They aren’t. Having interviews about our class talking about Conjure Earth Shield. Nobody uses that. You’re wasting everyone’s time. Please get pvp players on the dev team. The ranger access to haste makes them viable in 1v1s with ranged weapons. We could really use faster casts on autos, and channels. Everything feels slow not just in cast-speed, but also because our cds are terribly long in every weapon set. We’re forced to spec into faster air, water, and fire alacrity’s if we want to be of the most use with a staff. 40s cd on static fields, 45 on healing rain.

Staff speed & cc issues
Gust is a 400 range knockback. How does that help with survival? Maybe than one time it lands in 1000 tries and knocks someone off a ledge. Otherwise there’s no point wasting a gcd to cast this. It’s usually a waste of a gcd to use Lightning Surge because of it’s cast time, too. It’s a random scatter of blind in a tight 120 radius. You can’t interrupt anything useful with it like kill shot, unless you’re a mind reader and can predict it in time to get it off in the 0.5s cast time disparency. It’s just a bunch of misc things here, but they really aren’t well thought out.

Speed in general
We’re the only class that’s rotation is solely based on trait points spent in Arcana. You can live with 10 points in Arcana with staff now. This opens up more talent points, but when you want to swap to anything clutch, you’re pretty much out of luck. Fresh Air helps you get back into Air Attunement to cast that helpful Static Field, but that’s it. The overall feeling you get when you play staff ele is: Big burst, slow as hell, rez pls (okay, that last one was sarcastic, but not far off, even if you’re good at what you’re doing).

Tempest Defense in question
IMO Tempest Defense is bad because Static Field lasts 4s. That’s 4s of +20% damage (and given the cast time of everything…). The tooltip says that you deal the extra damage when targets are stunned or knocked down; does this apply to other people knocking them down and stunning them, or just from your own use of Static Field? If it includes other people, then it’s amazing to use.

Some TD reading: For D/D and x/F

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

(edited by katniss.6735)

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Assassin.7890

Assassin.7890

Could someone make a Wishlist/complaint-list in the new subforum “Balance”??
We could bundle all Ele problems and the Threadstarter could intensify all the information in the first post.
Therefore, devs must pay more attention to our complaints and queries.

Could someone native speaking do that?

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Could someone make a Wishlist/complaint-list in the new subforum “Balance”??
We could bundle all Ele problems and the Threadstarter could intensify all the information in the first post.
Therefore, devs must pay more attention to our complaints and queries.

Could someone native speaking do that?

I’ve written up at least my own personal wish list on the balance forums
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/PvP-The-Elementalist-Manifesto

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)