New d/d build after April 15th ideas?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Valin.6873

Valin.6873

Hey people.
I’m just wondering something. Anyone got new d/d builds that will work with the new master traits after April 15th?

I would like 30 arcana as my main things as evasive arcana is my favorite trait and helps me so much. But I don’t know what else? At the moment I’m running a 0-0-10-30-30 with berzerker gears and trinkets. I have great survival ability and damage but I think with the new master traits I can find something better. So what do you guys think, any new builds that will be awesome with d/d? I love d/d else and have been a d/d since beta days. :p

<Dagger/Dagger Elementalist> <Gates of Madness>

in Elementalist

Posted by: Creamble.1652

Creamble.1652

After patch, d/d elementalist will be the maximum healer in the game. The new traits wont help your damage, actually wont help any build, except for the water one. And staff may actually go over d/d in the matter of healing too… So d/d is like an old build that works ’’ok’’ for wvw – roaming only -, when other build do so much better. Try s/d or s/f… Go fresh air ^^

in Elementalist

Posted by: Valin.6873

Valin.6873

:/ I tried s/d. Played it for a week and didnt like it. sorry since the day I put two daggers on my else I’ve loved it. I’m just trying to find a new build, though idk if I should stick with the one I got or not, I have no idea. Don’t know for d/d if it’s better to switch. I use d/d for everything even as a commander in wvw, it’s worked so far :p

<Dagger/Dagger Elementalist> <Gates of Madness>

in Elementalist

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

I ll still with my Piromancer build
I d like stack might with cantrip and fire spells, also OH focus grants good defense while MH dagger does damage.

in Elementalist

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in Elementalist

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow