Nex's Ele Videos [NEW - Video 4]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lettuce.2945

Lettuce.2945

Nice job but when are you bumping down to our server? Not that I’m in a rush to roam together because that would be a painful experience for our opponents. :P. Anyways, keep the videos coming. Fun to watch during my breaks after a long work session.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

Nice job but when are you bumping down to our server? Not that I’m in a rush to roam together because that would be a painful experience for our opponents. :P. Anyways, keep the videos coming. Fun to watch during my breaks after a long work session.

Thanks hehe. Heidia also said there’s great roaming down there. I’ll be bumping down soon hopefully! After seasons are over.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

What server are you on, Mate? I’ve been looking to move down as well and if that’s where Nex is headed, shoot I’d love to join in the fun.

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

I’m based on Crystal Desert. And all right Nex, just hit me up when you transfer and we’ll wreck some havoc.

in Elementalist

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

I’m based on Crystal Desert. And all right Nex, just hit me up when you transfer and we’ll wreck some havoc.

No kidding? That’s the server I’ve been debating transferring to for some time now. Hmm…

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

I smell a little revival of the FEAR guild!!!

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

No kidding? That’s the server I’ve been debating transferring to for some time now. Hmm…

Yeah. I transferred from Fort Aspenwood. Best decision of my life. I ran into the guild that’s dominant on CD in spvp setting and they asked if I would join them. And I loved it. We often do zerg busting. Aka like 4-6 vs 20+. It’s quite fun.

@Nex
Lol, sounds like a solid plan.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Yay. And I’d just like to say thank you guys for helping the FEAR channel get to 1000 views in a week. That’s pretty impressive IMO.

I’ll have another 1vX video coming out next week, and the week after, I believe I’ll focus on ‘Matchups, know your weaknesses and how to approach them.’

I’ll eventually do build videos where I show what I use and what I think is optimal, but can’t use.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Hey all! Just an update, here’s the next installment of 1vX with Nex. I’ll take requests on what next week’s vid turns out to be, but I hope you all like this.

Like it share it and sub up if you can, please!

If anybody wants any ele advice or any guidance, please comment here, comment on the video or send me a mail. I’ll answer any to the best of my abilities. If I can’t answer it, I guarantee I know someone who can.

(edited by Mbelch.9028)

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

I’m surprised nobody has asked you “what’s your build” or did I miss that post? I guess at this stage of the game it is obvious to everyone. Queueage got boring quickly mate. Blade and Soul or Skyforge are the only 2 mmorpg so far that can possibly replace gw2 … if they get released in na. Anyways, nice videos Nex but i were you i would show everyone different type of builds, weapon sets and playstyles. Bunker specs are fun but too easy to perform well as an ele. Most of the time it will be one sided. With more high risk builds it requires much more player’ skills to do just as great even on 1v1. I believe that’s what the community see a lot less.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

I’m surprised nobody has asked you “what’s your build” or did I miss that post? I guess at this stage of the game it is obvious to everyone. Queueage got boring quickly mate. Blade and Soul or Skyforge are the only 2 mmorpg so far that can possibly replace gw2 … if they get released in na. Anyways, nice videos Nex but i were you i would show everyone different type of builds, weapon sets and playstyles. Bunker specs are fun but too easy to perform well as an ele. Most of the time it will be one sided. With more high risk builds it requires much more player’ skills to do just as great even on 1v1. I believe that’s what the community see a lot less.

Thanks!

I knew that game would be awful. No point in hanging up my daggers yet! Glad you’re back for now.

So in these videos believe it or not my gear is mostly zerker. When you’re 1vXing, I find it is best to use my patented variant on the bunker trait set.

You saw S/F in there, so You know I’m working on prepping a video for that. It’s just a very tough weapon set to roam with. Very few escapes. I love 1v1ing and 1v2ing with it. But unfortunately those fights are few and far between.

I will release a variety of videos but this was the next on on my list ^^.

P.S. I’ve gotten asked a lot for the build. I just told people I’ll do some build videos/build help soon enough.

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

He runs a similar build to mine when he goes bunker and I had a conversation with him about it like a couple weeks back. He has lower over all stats but it still works for him. I run 2.3k power, 24-25k hp with vit stacks, 38% crit rate, 188% crit dmg, 2.5k armor, 688 condi dmg, and 712 healing power. He runs a mixture of gears like me, I just rounded it out more. The stats I mentioned is with food fyi.

Been running both d/d and d/f in wvw. It’s neat. Anyways, season’s almost over. Expect to see you transferring soon Nex. By the way, nice use of dodging backwards behind enemy’s attack range. It puts their skills on cd. Most players don’t realize this. Nice one mate. And how’s your thumb pad so far? :P

(edited by Lettuce.2945)

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

He runs a similar build to mine when he goes bunker and I had a conversation with him about it like a couple weeks back. He has lower over all stats but it still works for him. I run 2.3k power, 24-25k hp with vit stacks, 38% crit rate, 188% crit dmg, 2.5k armor, 688 condi dmg, and 712 healing power. He runs a mixture of gears like me, I just rounded it out more. The stats I mentioned is with food fyi.

Been running both d/d and d/f in wvw. It’s neat. Anyways, season’s almost over. Expect to see you transferring soon Nex. By the way, nice use of dodging backwards behind enemy’s attack range. It puts their skills on cd. Most players don’t realize this. Nice one mate. And how’s your thumb pad so far? :P

The orb weaver is amazing. I’m still having issues with my attunement swapping, but I’m getting used to it again. See my screwups there at the end of the video which got me killed? Yeah you can thank my new keypad lol.

Also yeah. I like the awesome things you can do with jump dodges. Especially repositioning.

About my gears, yep I’m just below you in attack stats, just above you in some others. I don’t run quite as much toughness.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

The orb weaver is amazing. I’m still having issues with my attunement swapping, but I’m getting used to it again. See my screwups there at the end of the video which got me killed? Yeah you can thank my new keypad lol.

Also yeah. I like the awesome things you can do with jump dodges. Especially repositioning.

About my gears, yep I’m just below you in attack stats, just above you in some others. I don’t run quite as much toughness.

The orb weaver is an excellent piece of hardware for this game. I don’t know how you set yours up, but having 16-19 being the F1-F4 and 20 being normal weapon swapping works extremely well for me.
11-15 (resting position)= weapon skills
6-10=Utility skills
1-5=Targeting and other random stuff
Joystick for movement (I used to play on consoles a lot more. Old habits die hard)
Thumb-flapthingy=Call target
Thumb button=select called target

Dodge/jump/interact on mouse.

Anyway, that setup (usually) keeps me away from mis-clicks.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

The orb weaver is an excellent piece of hardware for this game. I don’t know how you set yours up, but having 16-19 being the F1-F4 and 20 being normal weapon swapping works extremely well for me.
11-15 (resting position)= weapon skills
6-10=Utility skills
1-5=Targeting and other random stuff
Joystick for movement (I used to play on consoles a lot more. Old habits die hard)
Thumb-flapthingy=Call target
Thumb button=select called target

Dodge/jump/interact on mouse.

Anyway, that setup (usually) keeps me away from mis-clicks.

Completely agree on how awesome it is! Mine is set up a bit different. I have always used WASD so I’ve got mine set up like that, the directional pad is set up for my F1-4.

I have the thumb pad button below the d-pad is “f” and the one above the d-pad is “jump”

I’ve got my right side column which i use for weapon skills. The left side/middle is WASD. The setup worked on my nostromo, it was just time for an upgrade!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Pocket.2740

Pocket.2740

He runs a similar build to mine when he goes bunker and I had a conversation with him about it like a couple weeks back. He has lower over all stats but it still works for him. I run 2.3k power, 24-25k hp with vit stacks, 38% crit rate, 188% crit dmg, 2.5k armor, 688 condi dmg, and 712 healing power.

Wow, that stat spread looks awesome. I’m currently playing with this build which gives me:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFQQJAoYhcM6cW5wwBd0APAC5fx2JKQ5qJfC-T1yHABLqyQIqD4hKMCpURM9AMpEsHlBDpkagTAAAPAAR2fIAACwNbzAw1t5Qv5QvZZAY2CA-w

~2.1k Power
30% Crit. Chance
180% Crit. Damage
2.7k Armour
~17.5k HP

Guess I need to go back to the drawing board!

Enjoying the videos Mbelch, looking forward to more.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Enjoying the videos Mbelch, looking forward to more.

For what it’s worth, I think your build looks fantastic stat wise.

I’m glad you’re enjoying them. I hope they improve over time. I also hope people realize there’s different sections of video. I’ve been trying to organize them better.

All my videos now have standardized names, playlists to go in and they’re organized better on the front page of this forum topic.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Videos are definitely improving. Good pacing, enjoyable watch.

The jump dodges though.. I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that evasive arcana tends to bug out frequently when jump dodging. Try to cut back on the jump dodging. Not just because of lost EA procs, but also cause it causes you to jump when you try dodge with no energy (as you did a couple times in the video), which means you can’t queue your next skill quite as fluidly.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

The jump dodges though.. I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that evasive arcana tends to bug out frequently when jump dodging. Try to cut back on the jump dodging. Not just because of lost EA procs, but also cause it causes you to jump when you try dodge with no energy (as you did a couple times in the video), which means you can’t queue your next skill quite as fluidly.

Great! The ele help series will always be kind of slow pace and the dueling series will be a little boring for those who don’t want to see technical play, but I really want to focus on making nice compilation videos.

I’m glad to hear you say this, bud.

So the evasive arcana issue…. I was getting it a lot before jump dodge. And I got it less after jump dodge. So that’s one small factor for why I use the jump dodge. The other being it helps me set up burning speed better.

I do sometimes not use jump dodge, especially if I think it’ll be better for the situation at hand. Maybe you and I can do an official test of evasive arcana screwups?

Both certainly have their place in my opinion. My fingers are just more used to hitting both at the moment rather than just one.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Nex is using s/d and s/f???? What world am I living in :O. Ive only ever seen you use d/d since launch lol.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Great! The ele help series will always be kind of slow pace and the dueling series will be a little boring for those who don’t want to see technical play, but I really want to focus on making nice compilation videos.

So the evasive arcana issue…. I was getting it a lot before jump dodge. And I got it less after jump dodge. So that’s one small factor for why I use the jump dodge. The other being it helps me set up burning speed better.

I do sometimes not use jump dodge, especially if I think it’ll be better for the situation at hand. Maybe you and I can do an official test of evasive arcana screwups?

Both certainly have their place in my opinion. My fingers are just more used to hitting both at the moment rather than just one.

So far I’ve always had the impression that EA bugging out is strongly connected to not touching the ground when your dodgeroll ends. When rolling off ledges, it will fail reliably, and jump dodging increases the sensitivity to these kind of failures.

A very strange way to recreate an EA fail reliably is using magnetic grasp – roll – magnetic leap. If you spam your magnetic leap while rolling, it will somehow override the evasive arcana proc.

I’m on EU, but I’ll be keeping an eye out myself.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

So far I’ve always had the impression that EA bugging out is strongly connected to not touching the ground when your dodgeroll ends. When rolling off ledges, it will fail reliably, and jump dodging increases the sensitivity to these kind of failures.

A very strange way to recreate an EA fail reliably is using magnetic grasp – roll – magnetic leap. If you spam your magnetic leap while rolling, it will somehow override the evasive arcana proc.

I’m on EU, but I’ll be keeping an eye out myself.

Bud, I’ll be testing that tonight. Why don’t you PM me? I’d love to have some conversations in game.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Nex is using s/d and s/f???? What world am I living in :O. Ive only ever seen you use d/d since launch lol.

My S/F build would be a fun duel for your mesmer! It’d be super dangerous for me.

Yeah I’m doing lots of things to keep the game fresh, but making videos really helps.

Get this dude, there’s one or two trolls that dislike each of my videos, but the guy who really gets me laughing is some nooby condi ele named Armageddon Ash? I recall his forum posts advocating people be condi tanks.

He makes the funniest comments, which from a condition ele, are even funnier. His videos are bad, too.

The drama keeps the game fresh :P.

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

So last night, I decided to try something different with wvw roaming. My roaming group generally consists of mesmers and thieves. So obviously they love their stealths. I end up being the focus of the enemy. Which is no big deal since I can tank for a good deal. But I decided to try swapping out d/d for d/f last night using standard build still. And my survivability and condi applications and cc’s shot through the roof. I was really able to provide support for my roaming group of 4-5 and we had a lot of good fights and winning vs 12-15+’s. We were, surprisingly, able to control the fight despite being outnumbered. Maybe you should consider trying it. I would take FGS as elite though considering the mobility sucks on d/f if you need to escape. I remember chatting with you about the elites we use, and we both use avatar of melandru. But we can afford to replace that since earth focus 5 is an invul on a 40 sec cd.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

So last night, I decided to try something different with wvw roaming. My roaming group generally consists of mesmers and thieves. So obviously they love their stealths. I end up being the focus of the enemy. Which is no big deal since I can tank for a good deal. But I decided to try swapping out d/d for d/f last night using standard build still. And my survivability and condi applications and cc’s shot through the roof. I was really able to provide support for my roaming group of 4-5 and we had a lot of good fights and winning vs 12-15+’s. We were, surprisingly, able to control the fight despite being outnumbered. Maybe you should consider trying it. I would take FGS as elite though considering the mobility sucks on d/f if you need to escape. I remember chatting with you about the elites we use, and we both use avatar of melandru. But we can afford to replace that since earth focus 5 is an invul on a 40 sec cd.

That’s what I’ve found, for sure. However, I don’t relish playing with mesmers and thieves. They make the roaming game very sad. I like roaming in a 5 man comp of 1 war, 1 engineer, 1 thief and 1-2 eles or 1 ele and 1 guardian.

That composition makes a really great setup and doesn’t rely on stealthing unless you need to revive someone. Everyone fights to the death or runs in the face of a zerg.

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

Yeah. When are you transferring? Season’s over. Been winning insane amounts of outnumbered fights since the weapon set swap.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

My bud and I are discussing our options. But unfortunately I haven’t had the time to play this week because of a death in the family.

I’ll try to get on this weekend to kitten what we’re going to do.

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

Oh wow. Sorry to hear. My condolences to you. Take your time mate.

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Terrible. You should be ashamed of yourself

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

My friend!! How are you?!

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

Good. Got on today. Took a bit for my stuff to be shipped overseas. The game feels so..dead.

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Good. Got on today. Took a bit for my stuff to be shipped overseas. The game feels so..dead.

It’s not dead. Just WvW is.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Does anybody want to take votes or requests on what I do for the help video I’m looking to produce this week?

Basically, is there a build/rotation anybody needs explained, or how to build your ele for WvW 1vX’s? Anything like that. Let me know, guys.

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

DON’T WORRY. Added a soldiers ring, you’ll be alr-

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

So basically how to be a zerk ele in trait and gear?

Kk. Can do.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sparks.5207

Sparks.5207

I would love to see this build, or Nex’s, I’ve just hit 80 on my ele, and have been holding off on gear, but after a hour on gw2skills.net I still haven’t figured out what type of gear you two are using to get any where close to those numbers. I don’t want to go berserker yet.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Special K.8143

Special K.8143

some constructive critizime about your thread, not your videos.

If you were to have just posted some videos and said, “hey, look at my cool vids” and nothing more, i wouldnt be posting. But since you said you are trying to help teach Ele class and play style, you kinda -NEED- to post your build. and if you are changing your builds on each video, each build should be posted in each video discription.

The reason i say this is because people who really want to learn to play ele and carefully watch your videos or other people videos, will take note of your playstyle. If you are playing super aggressive in one video and then playing for sustain in the next, people are gonna notice the change in playstyle, but maybe not know why if they dont know what traits you are using, armor, runes, sigils, etc. even other ele “pro’s” can probably guess at 80% of what you are running because they know ele. But the audience you stated you are trying to target dont know, and wont know. They might watch some or all of your videos and go ya, he’s pretty good. but then they will go over to posts by Spoon, Dahir, or Armageddon Ash, etc who give out build info for each of their vids. When asked for your build, whether here in the forum thread or on your video threads, the best you said is “oh i’m using a couple pieces of zerker and some blah blah”. Not very helpful.

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

some constructive critizime about your thread, not your videos.

If you were to have just posted some videos and said, “hey, look at my cool vids” and nothing more, i wouldnt be posting. But since you said you are trying to help teach Ele class and play style, you kinda -NEED- to post your build. and if you are changing your builds on each video, each build should be posted in each video discription.

The reason i say this is because people who really want to learn to play ele and carefully watch your videos or other people videos, will take note of your playstyle. If you are playing super aggressive in one video and then playing for sustain in the next, people are gonna notice the change in playstyle, but maybe not know why if they dont know what traits you are using, armor, runes, sigils, etc. even other ele “pro’s” can probably guess at 80% of what you are running because they know ele. But the audience you stated you are trying to target dont know, and wont know. They might watch some or all of your videos and go ya, he’s pretty good. but then they will go over to posts by Spoon, Dahir, or Armageddon Ash, etc who give out build info for each of their vids. When asked for your build, whether here in the forum thread or on your video threads, the best you said is “oh i’m using a couple pieces of zerker and some blah blah”. Not very helpful.

I honestly believe that builds in wvw should not be handed to anyone on a silver platter. There’s so much build diversity in wvw and it rewards the player who best thinks of a build that fits their play style. Like that’s the main reason why I refuse to give out my build as an ele. I don’t want to fight myself. I know it would be a pain in the kitten . I literally optimized all the stats to the point where it’s really a jack of all trades. And no, not full cele. I run a mix of 4 gear types. Power’s in the 2200+ range, 38%+ crit rate, 188% crit dmg, 700+ healing power, 2500+ armor, 700+ condi dmg, 19-21k hp without wvw applied fortitude, etc. You think I want to share this build? Yeah, no thanks. Took me over 50+ tries on build editor to come up with it. Not going to just hand it to anyone. I would give hints to my guild members if they want to follow my build by just providing the stats to aim for. And yes, this includes food.

He does explain the combos and the proper rotations and how to bait players and all. It’s more about the tactics of an ele in specific situations like 1vX in camp, 1v1, 2v2…etc, not the build itself. The build is generally pretty obvious in what he went for stat wise… Just tweak it to your tastes more.

Edit: One of my guild members actually came very close to my build. The only thing he came up short on was the crit chance. So he felt a sense of accomplishment. You don’t feel that if someone just hands it to you.

(edited by Lettuce.2945)

in Elementalist

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Elementalist

Lettuce.2945

Looks close but lose a few cele’s. Good job though mate.

in Elementalist

Posted by: NewSkyChef.6214

NewSkyChef.6214

I just met this guy Mbelch today. Very salty YB player.

He roamed FA BL and we 3vs1 couldn’t kill him the 1st time because I was running my scout set GS/SW&WH. After that he partied w/ me and tell me my server sucks & my skill sucks because we 3vs1. He came back again, escaped and again then we killed him the 3rd time. He whispered me again and again every time and told me I’m no good so we have to 3vs1 against him. I blocked him at last.

Hey man, I’m a casual player, ranked 80s in WvW, 1200+ AP, exotic gears w/ just 1 ascended amulet. Your skill & your gears are much better than mine and of course there is no way I can’t beat you 1vs1. You should be proud that it would take 3 of us to deal w/ you but I guess you like to show case how you beat low skill player like me 1vs1 so you can post a video of how great you are? Feel free to post that video you and your 2-3 friends killed us 3 (and I have no doubt that either 1 of u can kill me 1vs1) and 2 of you focused on me. Do you feel good now?

Oh, btw, when I blocked you and found your name familiar. That’s because I have an ele in the making, level 50s, now and I do read ele forum from time to time. I definitely want to improve my skill but I’m pretty sure to have my dog learning your attitude.

ed: to escape Grammar N*zi.

(edited by NewSkyChef.6214)

in Elementalist

FrownyClown.8402

I just met this guy Mbelch today. Very salty YB player.

He roamed FA BL and we 3vs1 couldn’t kill him the 1st time because I was running my scout set GS/SW&WH. After that he partied w/ me and tell me my server sucks & my skill sucks because we 3vs1. He came back again, escaped and again then we killed him the 3rd time. He whispered me again and again every time and told me I’m no good so we have to 3vs1 against him. I blocked him at last.

Hey man, I’m a casual player, ranked 80s in WvW, 1200+ AP, exotic gears w/ just 1 ascended amulet. Your skill & your gears are much better than mine and of course there is no way I can’t beat you 1vs1. You should be proud that it would take 3 of us to deal w/ you but I guess you like to show case how you beat low skill player like me 1vs1 so you can post a video of how great you are? Feel free to post that video you and your 2-3 friends killed us 3 (and I have no doubt that either 1 of u can kill me 1vs1) and 2 of you focused on me. Do you feel good now?

Oh, btw, when I blocked you and found your name familiar. That’s because I have an ele in the making, level 50s, now and I do read ele forum from time to time. I definitely want to improve my skill but I’m pretty sure to have my dog learning your attitude.

ed: to escape Grammar N*zi.

Good ol’ mbelch. He’s a good guy when not doing anything pvp related lol.

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: NewSkyChef.6214

NewSkyChef.6214

I don’t know. Maybe we just ruined his show case video of Star Scrubs Destruction 1vsX., because we down him once under water, he escaped w/ low health once and we killed him once. And yeah, I might be a scrub but I did recognize he’s good right away at the 1st encounter and I told him so at the 1st whispering. We are just a server mates, patrolling SW tower. I have no idea who the other 2 are.

(edited by NewSkyChef.6214)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

When did you transfer to YB Mbelch? I guess we play at different times of that day cuz i’ve never seen you when i’m running around.

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Hey guys.

I quit for a few months there. I got a new job after graduating college and I’ve been moving into an apartment, paying bills and setting myself up. For a few weeks I didn’t even have internetz :O.

So I’m back now and I’m slowly easing myself into playing.

To the guys calling for a build video? I will provide two separate videos. One on how to build gear and one on how to build stats. Eventually. I’ve always said I would and I apologize it’s taken so long.

NewSky, yes and you tried to talk to me after blocking me. Yes I frequently trash talk people who pursue me 3v1 then run away when it gets 1v1.

You didn’t ruin a video as I wasn’t recording, as that was the first time I played GW in two months. So I was quite rusty and sad to see people still playing like they used to.

Now had you apologized for playing like that and said “wow want to help with my ele?” I would have said “Yeah log on ill teach you a few tricks!”

But you took to my forum post after blocking me in an attempt to….shame me? I have no shame for my trash talk.

Nikki, let’s get together at some point!!! Didn’t know you were on yaks bend and I’ve only played one time since transferring. I’ll hit you up in game when I have time to pop back on

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I have a really weird schedule so i’m on a different times every day, sometimes i’m on all night long though. Just message me when you aren’t busy and hopefully i’ll be on at the same time you are. usually you can find me in EB hanging near overlook if the enemy happens to have that side of the map, trolling them at their spawn till they send a zerg out to kill me.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

My S/F build would be a fun duel for your mesmer! It’d be super dangerous for me.

Yeah I’m doing lots of things to keep the game fresh, but making videos really helps.

Get this dude, there’s one or two trolls that dislike each of my videos, but the guy who really gets me laughing is some nooby condi ele named Armageddon Ash? I recall his forum posts advocating people be condi tanks.

He makes the funniest comments, which from a condition ele, are even funnier. His videos are bad, too.

The drama keeps the game fresh :P.

oh well this guy Armageddon Ash posted very nasty and provoking comments on my videos too, he started arguing with other people on my video so I had to ban him from my youtube channel lol and here I see his name again. Well this confirms we’re on the right path and just need to ignore such haters. I like your vids, Belchy! Feel free to check mine also and leave your comments :-)