Shatterstone - broken

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

http://youtu.be/9kiZIcpyCD0

After update, as you can see on the video, cannot cast this skill while attacking enemy. To actually cast it you have to loose target, cast the skill and then can go back to attacking >_>

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Fortunately for all of us, shatterstone wasn’t good before, so we aren’t being “nerfed” with this bug. :P

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: Red Jay.2516

Red Jay.2516

It gets interrupted by autoattacking, along with focus fire 4 (firewall). It has something to do with reduction of the aftercast after recent patch. You have to disable the autoattack to get it working.

I’ve already made a post about it in bugs section. Feel free to post the video there as well so there’s bigger chance devs notice it.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Elementalist-Scepter-and-focus-skills-broken/first#post2291813

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

Yeah, it’s any skill with a cast time. If you try to queue anything that’s not insta-cast, it doesn’t interrupt the skill per-se, because shatterstone will still go through it’s FULL 1 second cast, but the shatterstone will never actually show up… Bad.

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: KratosAngel.7289

KratosAngel.7289

Noticed this too, and same goes for Firewall (focus Fire #4)

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

I was just trying out an Ele again and got this while in the starting tutorial. Looks really bad as far as first reactions would go with a new player.

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

I copied some of you guys posts to the Game Bugs thread, so the devs might actually see them. I’m 99% sure they’d never see them on this forum.

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: vove.2768

vove.2768

just checked and it doesn’t happen to me, I use fast cast ground targeting though so the spell gets casted automatically where I point my cursor

Shatterstone - broken

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dragsooth.4071

Dragsooth.4071

You’re wasting your breathe, Anet doesn’t care about Elementalists :c We’ve had bugs this bad on Ele since launch that are still there. They talk about making more viable builds but nerfing the only viable staff build in PvP in the same breathe.

:3