Shatterstone is op now

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

Really, 1 more stack of vulnerability and a 10% more damage in a skill that will never hit something. Very nice work. Its all what the scepter needed. I will be all the evening to cast it on the light target golem melting him in 2minute. So op

Parabrezza

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

lucadiro.4519

i just seen that my scepter fire skill 1 does 650 of crit damage to the medium taget golem wow

Parabrezza

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: vox.9027

vox.9027

nerf shatterstern i hit a wabbit for 300,000 dmg and crit every tiem

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

i do know a lot of the snf/d community were waiting for good buffs.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikaido.6739

Nikaido.6739

Watch out! Those balance team may not know you’re just being sarcastic! If they nerf shatterstone next time we know who to blame.

If they can add 1 sec cripple or chill before the actual stone explosion, it might help us to hit something. (or make shatterstone aoe 3x bigger)

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

There’s only so much they can do. If they buff it too much, it takes away from Mesmer, as High-Damage Shatters will no longer be a unique profession mechanic. We need no more homogenization. Maybe if they changed the name to Crumble Rock, we can start seeing some unique functionality.

Good luck!

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

How about if we could get damage by shatter our glyph pets and the glyphs would at least be of some sort of use, consider they die in 1 or 2 hits. As it is now i have 5 glyphskills i wont use and 5 conjure skills i wont use. And no elite since a lower cd on the pet is not really making them staying alive more then 2 sec anyway.

Could we swtich developer with thief and messmer developer? Ktxb.

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

360 radius. Easy to do and will help ….

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

This skill should be a trap. lol

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

The skill just needs to be made instant cast, if you could cast it without interrupting any of your other skills, it would be one of the most amazing harass skills in the game.

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Yeah it sucks when the only improvement made to a skill in 3 years still leave the skill completely useless.

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

S/D is the best burst dmg ele has now. After the update its a bit more controllable with DT being ground target. It gives fire for s/d 3 strong burst dmg skills and 1 now ok burn skill. DT is still a pain to land. Just the other atuments that are a bit on the weak side.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

I made a suggestion before. Make it so that crossing it will cause 2 stack of bleeding. A bit more damage, also can be used as a minor area denial.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Phantaram.1265

Phantaram.1265

Yeah it sucks when the only improvement made to a skill in 3 years still leave the skill completely useless.

Shatterstone has been buffed like 5 or 6 times through out the years. It’s the most gradually buffed skill in the game probably. Still a pretty bad skill.

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

lucadiro.4519

Shatterstone has been buffed like 5 or 6 times through out the years. It’s the most gradually buffed skill in the game probably. Still a pretty bad skill.

The problem is that a buff will never fix the problem of shattersone. If people can simply walk away, even if they are crippled or chilled, add damage or whatever you want doesn’t really help. Like the animation is something pulsing, i can’t really understand why the damage and The vulnerability application can’t be spread in every pulse.

Parabrezza

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Thats why i said easyly done increase radius. Then ist a nice tactical AE denial option.

Shatterstone is op now

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Shatter stone on gw1 was very strong, shame they can’t do something like this (target for, not ground)

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge