im absolutely awful at pvp....

in Elementalist

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

… horrid!!!!!! I use my ele for pvp and wvw I break out the ol staff and zerg, I havent done pvp in awhile. When I was heavy into pvp I used thief and mesmer but man… im getting WRECKED. any tips???

in Elementalist

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

For beginners I’d recommend this one:
http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Elementalist_-_Dagger/Dagger

Tanky, good damage with might stacking, and probably the easiest set to play. It’s also the most common ele build at tournaments. But if you want to browse viable builds in general metabattle has plenty

in Elementalist

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

It won’t help you learn the class very much(as you stay in one attunement for the entire time) but try googling Diva’s Condition Signet Build. I only say google it because although it is located here on the forums I was having trouble viewing it and don’t know if that applies to everyone.

The video can be found here and there is a build description for PvP in the description. I hope Diva doesn’t mind me sharing the build like this, I was just amazed at how effective it was ^^

in Elementalist

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

It won’t help you learn the class very much(as you stay in one attunement for the entire time) but try googling Diva’s Condition Signet Build. I only say google it because although it is located here on the forums I was having trouble viewing it and don’t know if that applies to everyone.

The video can be found here and there is a build description for PvP in the description. I hope Diva doesn’t mind me sharing the build like this, I was just amazed at how effective it was ^^

It always makes me smile when someone appreciates my little effort, so thank you ! :-)

Here is the forum post link for Diva’s Condi Build

Also, I have no idea but I was wondering if this could be added to metabattle site under some “general” ele builds to try out for new people, may be :-)

(edited by Diva.1476)

in Elementalist

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Condi ele’s fun :P but the least effective one, borderline viable, wouldn’t recommend it for beginners. It’s different from Diva’s but they already have 1 for pvp:
http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Elementalist_-_D/F_4_Signet_Condi

in Elementalist

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

Condi ele’s fun :P but the least effective one, borderline viable, wouldn’t recommend it for beginners. It’s different from Diva’s but they already have 1 for pvp:
http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Elementalist_-_D/F_4_Signet_Condi

I just submitted mine also to the metabattle site, will eagerly wait for their response on it :-)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Scryeless.1924

Scryeless.1924

If you roll D/D then just a heads up, learn to manage your boons. Keep an eye out for boons stripping from the enemy. Without your boons, you are paper.

SoS – Ele – Burn Me, Freeze Me, Blind Me, Pound Me — Wait…What?
Warrior – The New Burninator! Strongbad would be so proud!
Guardian – Burn for you, heal for me, block for me and uh…sorry Im all out of gifts.