Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Superior Rune of Tormenting
+28 Condition Dmg
15% Torment Duration
+55% Condition dmg
15% Torment Duration
+100 Condition dmg
15% Torment Duration and AoE 2 Stacks of Torment on Heal (no cooldown)

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Med_Kit

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

There will be internal cd for sure

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

Holy Nerfbats, batman!

I don’t know where you saw there’s no cooldown, but if it works like the other rune bonus they’ll only let you use it once per 10 seconds or something. The rune of Dwayna works like that for +regeneration on heal skill use.

(edited by Chickenshoes.6250)

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Holy crap, please no, this is a No-No rune to get out there. Torment is already bad enough, making it 100% uptime is just asking for the destruction of all mobile class.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Imo much more OP is that Confusion one:-)

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: JEFFARR.8163

JEFFARR.8163

Wait!!!! Do engineers have torment now??
Cause if so that would be amazing

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Wait!!!! Do engineers have torment now??
Cause if so that would be amazing

No but lol, look. Med Kit is a heal slot skill that you can swap to at will.

In theory, you should be putting 2 stacks of torment on people everytime you swap to med kit.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

This is gonna be so kittenolololololo…..

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: AlietteFaye.7316

AlietteFaye.7316

So you’re going to run around a target only switching to medkit (possibly also using toolbelt skills) and take roughly 12-13 seconds to get your 25 stacks?

Obviously not. The stacks won’t last that long, and nobody will stand there for you while you just swap in and out of medkit. And, as others have mentioned, there is more than likely an ICD on it that just isn’t stated. (It’s like assuming the stacks are permanent because it doesn’t say how long they last.)

twitch.tv/aliettefaye

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Now nerfed , and no it wasn’t an ICD.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

new build: 20 sec icd
no other changes

>.>;;

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

There was no ICD but they’re adding one now.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Super Riceman.8702

Super Riceman.8702

Its really interesting to see this getting fixed so quickly but the entire team cant be bothered to look at turret bugs, say that they have seen it, or post any progress they have had on it. It seems they care as much about turrets as the rest of the world cares about south side chicago.

I don’t even understand the silence, its not like anyone would be disappointed to find out that they are working on bugs we hoped they were working on.

There is only one god and its name is nerf. There is only one thing we say to nerf, not today

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Legit Prep In.5893

Legit Prep In.5893

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
6 Updates to fix kitten in under 16 hours and they are NOT WILLING to fix the MAIN FUNCTIONALLITY of one of ther ingame classes.
Its redoky!

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
6 Updates to fix kitten in under 16 hours and they are NOT WILLING to fix the MAIN FUNCTIONALLITY of one of ther ingame classes.
Its redoky!

Yeah would be nice for an emergency patch to fix turrets now.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
Its redoky!

Turrets aren’t quite as game-breaking as permanently keeping 25 stacks of torment on someone. Also, how hard do you think adding an ICD to a rune set is? Not very.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

MAIN FUNCTIONALLITY

Last I checked that was the toolbelt. I certainly only equip turrets for my sPvP setup, and I never ran into issues not having them equipped. If they’re the main functionality, then that’s news to me – and I suspect to a lot of players.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
Its redoky!

Turrets aren’t quite as game-breaking as permanently keeping 25 stacks of torment on someone. Also, how hard do you think adding an ICD to a rune set is? Not very.

Really? A signature ability Type is rendered pretty much obsolete. I would say, how is that Torment thing more gamebreaking?

-It applies just to Med Kit.
-Kit swapping has a short cooldown build into it.
-You need to just sit there and spam swapping medkit 13x to get 25stacks of torment. Thats easily 20+sec of just switching back and forth to medkit.
-All you got from this, is 25 stacks of Torment and little more. Where are your other conditions? Your direct damage? Your own defensive? Nothing, just 25 stacks of torment.

Hardly gamebreaking.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Brko.3079

Brko.3079

Here we go smarty,

Queen’s Jubilee

The Superior Rune of Tormenting’s effect of applying Torment on heal now has an internal cooldown of 20 seconds.

u know why we dont post anymore builds or videos here?

have fun

The Disconnected [LAG]
EU Gandara

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Here we go smarty,

Queen’s Jubilee

The Superior Rune of Tormenting’s effect of applying Torment on heal now has an internal cooldown of 20 seconds.

u know why we dont post anymore builds or videos here?

have fun

Yes, because it was so much less broken before someone posted a video of it, right? :P

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Brko.3079

Brko.3079

No, because engi get destroyed with what ever is posted here.. broken or not, right? :P

The Disconnected [LAG]
EU Gandara

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: johnsonade.9547

johnsonade.9547

I’d at least like it reduced to a 10-second cool down on the rune. It’d be a great F.U. to classes that freely control engi-kiters like me who have no real rebuttal.

Medkit swap > Antidote drop > Elixir S > Medkit toolbelt skill > [Beat up the bully]

Now who’s the tormentor ;D But it was kind of silly having no internal cool down since It’d be just torment duels between engies at the end of the day. I still think that, unless we get a similar trait or weapon ability, classes that can apply the condition normally can just equip these new runes and still beat us up.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

I just wanted to make sure the rune was equally worthless to the rest of them. Lol.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
Its redoky!

Really? A signature ability Type is rendered pretty much obsolete. I would say, how is that Torment thing more gamebreaking?

-You need to just sit there and spam swapping medkit 13x to get 25stacks of torment. Thats easily 20+sec of just switching back and forth to medkit.
-All you got from this, is 25 stacks of Torment and little more. Where are your other conditions? Your direct damage? Your own defensive? Nothing, just 25 stacks of torment.

Hardly gamebreaking.

I don’t know if you know, but I think the mesmer puts on the most stacks of torment at once, and it’s 5 stacks. That’s it. Even having over 10 stacks constantly on someone is ridiculous, especially considering all the other conditions engineers throw on.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

AlietteFaye.7316

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
Its redoky!

Hardly gamebreaking.

I don’t know if you know, but I think the mesmer puts on the most stacks of torment at once, and it’s 5 stacks. That’s it. Even having over 10 stacks constantly on someone is ridiculous, especially considering all the other conditions engineers throw on.

The only way for an Engineer to be putting on any other conditions with this 25 stacks of torment are turrets while they literally just swapped in and out of medkit. Also, has anybody confirmed how long the stacks of Torment even last? I wouldn’t think that an Engineer would even be able to put out 25 stacks just because they would start falling off in the middle of them switching in and out of Medkit.

I do think it would have been a little dumb, but I wouldn’t say OP. If your entire game plan was doing this, anybody could easily just kite you and you wouldn’t get to have your fun anyway.

twitch.tv/aliettefaye

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
Its redoky!

Hardly gamebreaking.

The only way for an Engineer to be putting on any other conditions with this 25 stacks of torment are turrets while they literally just swapped in and out of medkit. Also, has anybody confirmed how long the stacks of Torment even last? I wouldn’t think that an Engineer would even be able to put out 25 stacks just because they would start falling off in the middle of them switching in and out of Medkit.

I do think it would have been a little dumb, but I wouldn’t say OP. If your entire game plan was doing this, anybody could easily just kite you and you wouldn’t get to have your fun anyway.

I had 20 sec torment from these runes and they were brutal on my Mesmer. Really kitten ed off that Anet made a massive nerf instead of just adding a 10sec icd to med kit that only affects procs or even just 5 sec would have been fair imo. Anet strategy don’t fix broken game design nerf runes that made new builds fun and viable.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

AlietteFaye.7316

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
Its redoky!

Hardly gamebreaking.

I had 20 sec torment from these runes and they were brutal on my Mesmer. Really kitten ed off that Anet made a massive nerf instead of just adding a 10sec icd to med kit that only affects procs or even just 5 sec would have been fair imo. Anet strategy don’t fix broken game design nerf runes that made new builds fun and viable.

20s of Torment is still pretty good, considering every skill that gives access to Torment is only 5-10s. I agree the nerf is a bit harsh, but perhaps they’ll lower it sometime soon. This was just a kneejerk reaction to them remembering Engineers are in the game. (Something they seem to forget a lot.)

twitch.tv/aliettefaye

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

>easily kite

Torment does extra damage if you move. Glue shot/magnet to hold in place.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

EXACTLY Super Riceman,
Its redoky!

Hardly gamebreaking.

But if you were putting up Torment by just switching to the Medkit over and over you arent putting up any other conditions. You arent doing anything because you’re just swapping kits.

Obviously it needed a fix, i dont have a problem with that, no one does. What i have a problem with is that this is getting hotfixed yet stuff that is broken against our favor has been left broken for over a month now. For example where is the hotfix for Turrets?

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

What is the radius for the AOE? Anyone know?

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I’m surprised they pushed it back to 20. This was obviously an overreaction by Anet that will never get reversed, ruining the set.

10 second cooldown sounds more reasonable, since there are classes that heal every 12-15 seconds.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

There will be internal cd for sure

^reposted 4 emphasis

25 Perma Torment Easy

in Engineer

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

MAIN FUNCTIONALLITY

Wow….turrets are the MAIN FUNCTIONALITY of this class? Never used any of them (except healing) and really haven’t noticed I’m playing with the lower tier skills…

Seriously, I get what you are saying, but fixing something that could stack Torment (from more than just THIS class build) is a bit more game breaking and urgent.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances