Asura Engineers running Elixir S

in Engineer

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

Asura, in my opinion, is one of the most fun races to play but just has too many visual bugs.
After using a waypoint, my asura engineer has no neck for a significant amount of time… I mean, what the… But okay, i’ll live with this. I’ll live with the fact that some asura like to retract their heads into their chests as if they were turtles.
Then I finally get Elixir S and I am introduced into the world of epilepsy by this super annoyting camera bug.
Fix it please!

haha yeah that bug with waypoints, kinda like it actully

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

in Engineer

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

Bumping.
ANet you WILL fix this camera bug.
Quit being a bunch of kittens trying to balance kits because a few ppl figured out how to get some wierd unconventional burst combo out of the jumble mess of skills and traits you have given us.
Just fix the kitten camera bug for our most usefull stun breaker, that when compared to other professions escape-stun breakers isnt even that great.

sidenote:
Rocket Boots – 900 range stunbreak escape, also knocks you down allowing for you enemys to “reclose” that 900 range and if you happen to have stability when you hit it nothing will happen. So just hope a Guardian doesnt “help” you right when you need to escape.
Elixir S – last 3 secs, resets your skills so you have to re-equip a kit and with the camera bug limits the distance you can cover.
Both interupt your skills.

Endure Pain – last 5 secs, no need for annoying camera bugs or loss of skills.
Judges Intervention – 1200 range stunbreak escape. No self-stun.
Infiltrator’s Signet – 900 range stunbreak escape. No self-stun.
Shadowstep – 1200 range stunbreak escape. No self-stun.
Lightning Flash – 900 range stunbreak escape. No self-stun or interupt.
Mist Form – without the camera bug we might actually have a 1up on this one, however it does seem like an ele in mist form can cover more ground than tiny engineer.
Blink – up to 1200 range stunbreak escape- No self-stun.
Decoy – Stealth 3s(+drop targetting) create a clone and can even bypass revealed.
Necrotic Traversal – possible 1200 range stunbreak escape. No self-stun.

Yes its all situational but to me it just seems like alot of Engineer skills having an underlying weakness or downside to them.
I guess its there to “balance” against our TB skills?
or because Rocket Boots also has some damage?
or because Elixir S allows you to re-equip your kit and get in a single invulnerable hit?
or maybe because orginally we were supposed to be a Heavy class and most of our skills are balanced around that and almost a year later Anet has yet to figure out how to truly convert us to a proper medium armor close range fighter.

Or maybe everything is fine and I am just complaining while I wait for the godawful WvW queue.
Either way FIX THE kitten kittenING CAMERA BUG!

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

sidenote: Automatic Elixir S will cancel your Tornado for from Elixir X, so if you get the Tornado you can attempt to charge into a zerg to create some chaos before your own zerg hits them and when you get focused with confusion you will just go Tiny and you can run out of the zerg to safety, all the while you prolly tagged every enemy for loot.

Works best with races that are not Asura because of the camera bug

in Engineer

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Seizure camera make me sad.
Stupid BookahNet :’(

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Engineer

Posted by: Udolpho.1209

Udolpho.1209

Our latest invention — Elixir S! This elixir is Super-Splendid!

It Shrinks you! It Stealths you! It will even break out of Stun! Yes, this elixir does it all. Get yours today!

*(sideeffectsmayincludeSeizures.notresponsiblefordeathorinjury.)

in Engineer

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

Our latest invention — Elixir S! This elixir is Super-Splendid!

It Shrinks you! It Stealths you! It will even break out of Stun! Yes, this elixir does it all. Get yours today!

*(sideeffectsmayincludeSeizures.notresponsiblefordeathorinjury.)

too good not to quote, even if it’s just the post above

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in Engineer

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Still bugged (and very annoying in pvp)

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

sidenote:
If Engineers are versatile because we can swap to (a) kit(s) on a 1sec CD,
and we receive a damage tax because of this,
and we have a trait that utilizes that versatility,
and that trait already has individual CDs for its effects,
why do we get a ICD on those effects also?
Our profession mechanic is versatility through swapping kits (Anets words)
Yet that mechanic and everything affecting that mechanic has caused us to be weaker overall.
Is it the more versatile we manage to be the more we will recieve restrictions on using that versatility?

And the camera bug is still happening!

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

sidenote:
Since we were supposed to be Heavy Armor it could be nice if having Turrets raised your armor level. Maybe you could inherit the Turrets Toughness while you are carrying it then lose that Toughness while they are deployed. So going Full Turret would basically make you close to a Heavy Armored class.

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

Funny note:
Elixir S seem to work fine on forest of niflheim :S.

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump. Fix the Bug Anet.

sidenote:
Every Dev should have 8 public characters, 1 for each profession.
They should play all of those characters an equal amount of time and post all of the results.
Then they could easily identify and/or justify the various discrepancies and bugs through their own experience.
So when they Nerf things like KR Barrage they can point out how they are doing it because they were able to get easy unfair kills using it.
And everyone will say “Yes, I can see that, you are right”

or we can keep having all the “WTF ARE YOU DOING” threads.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

While I wish the devs had the time to spend equal time with all 8 classes, I don’t really think that is reasonable for anyone working in a company unless you plan on giving them some serious overtime. I mean, even an hour seems like a ridiculously low amount of time to spend on a single character, and that times eight is a entire workday. In which case these devs you would probably hope be fixing these bugs would instead be playing the game the entire day.

What is instead appropriate is the exact process that is likely already being done. All the devs play their own characters and use a priority ticket system with the bugs. The Asura Elixir S bug is then given priority concerning it’s age, complexity, and importance. Now keep in mind this bug could be complex to fix. We value it as important, but there isn’t a significant portion of the population that necessarily uses Elixir S as an Asura Engineer.

Some simple logic can be used in here. You can’t ask all the devs to play every bloody class or they’d have less time to actually do their job. Is it a good idea for them to spend some time playing the game? I’m sure they do! I’m sure the bug testers have every class unlocked in a test realm at level 80 as well. They do their job. Does it feel too slow on our end? Sure does, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t doing their job.

It’s good to keep reminding them to fix this issue, but it’s a little silly to think you could manage a Game Design Studio better then the ones that are already present. The amount of people here who think they can program better then the ones that do so are also silly. I see this kind of junk all the time on game forums. To presume that you can do so better then someone else is silly, especially since you have no idea what is going on at the other end.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

(edited by Ayestes.1273)

in Engineer

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

Please fix this Anet, it’s a serious nerf for Asura Eng’s.

. . .

Plus the Dev’s should have to play each class at L80 in all three parts of GW2: PvP, WvW and PvE.

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

@Ayestes

I don’t assume that I can develop a game better than anyone.
There is absolutly no reason why Devs can’t give an equal amount of time to all the professions in the game. Whether it is the actual developers playing them or whether they are delegating other ppl to play the professions and give feedback. I’ll do it Anet can Hire me for fairly cheap and I will do nothing but play all the professions an equal amount of time.
You say that by playing all the professions they wont have time to do their job.
I am saying that playing all of the professions is and should be a very important part of their job.

I am not even saying that the way the Devs have gone about bug fixing is wrong so far.
There is no subscription for this game and I don’t buy gems, so I paid my $50 and I already feel like I have gotten my moneys worth when compared to other games I have bought.
So any bug fixing or improvements/unimprovements are just bonuses to me.

I am simply suggesting that by giving an equal devotion to playtesting every profession and having the results public for players to see will drastically cut back on all the QQ everytime something is changed.
It will also give better public insight to the Devs thought process about how the invision their game.

Instead right now everyone is wondering how the hell the Devs decided to devote more time to creating new and self-proclaimed OP skills for the Mesmer.

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

Also nerf Bombkit I have never seen so much BS as the bombkit, laying down those little terracotta pots and hitting for like 20k damage.
And how do you just pull a barrel out of nowhere? huh? if you want that OP skill BoB than all Engineers should have the Barrel tied to their ankle at all times and not be allowed to get swiftness.
And Static Discharge needs at least a 15sec ICD.

in Engineer

Posted by: konli.6927

konli.6927

I wouldn’t mind at least an acknowledgement of the bug and that it will be fixed within the next couple months.

in Engineer

Ayestes.1273

Bump.

@Ayestes

I don’t assume that I can develop a game better than anyone.
There is absolutly no reason why Devs can’t give an equal amount of time to all the professions in the game. Whether it is the actual developers playing them or whether they are delegating other ppl to play the professions and give feedback. I’ll do it Anet can Hire me for fairly cheap and I will do nothing but play all the professions an equal amount of time.
You say that by playing all the professions they wont have time to do their job.
I am saying that playing all of the professions is and should be a very important part of their job.

I am not even saying that the way the Devs have gone about bug fixing is wrong so far.
There is no subscription for this game and I don’t buy gems, so I paid my $50 and I already feel like I have gotten my moneys worth when compared to other games I have bought.
So any bug fixing or improvements/unimprovements are just bonuses to me.

I am simply suggesting that by giving an equal devotion to playtesting every profession and having the results public for players to see will drastically cut back on all the QQ everytime something is changed.
It will also give better public insight to the Devs thought process about how the invision their game.

Instead right now everyone is wondering how the hell the Devs decided to devote more time to creating new and self-proclaimed OP skills for the Mesmer.

It certainly seemed like it, and I may have overreacted in my post. I see what appears to be people acting like they know how to manage a compnay or program whatever type of game they are talking about on gaming forums all the time and most of the time it’s a little ridiculous.

Who is to say they aren’t devoting nearly equal amounts of time on each profession? That’s almost the entirely the point of what I was getting at. There are seven other professions out there and we have been looked at every patch at least equally if not greater then what the average changes would be for the other professions.

Them playing the game I’m sure is what happens. It’s unlikely they all play each profession though. That’s just unrealistic. Through delegation and communication though I imagine they achieve nearly the same result while leaving them plenty of time to do the actual work.

It really comes down to evidence. We have very little knowledge about how much time they devote to each profession, and that’s not unusual for any company. The only evidence we have is the discussions we get from them directly and the patch notes we receive monthly. Via that evidence it actually looks like Engineers get more attention then many of the other classes.

As for the Mesmer, I honestly see nothing wrong with this. I used to play a Mesmer before I switched to an Engineer so perhaps I’m a little biased in this, but the beam spells doing AoE hardly effects sPvP. The Scepter will still suck, and the Greatsword will be more AoE centric. Seeing as how the Greatsword as actually underutilized in tPvP right now, I don’t see this as a problem. If they are going to become more fragile by dropping the Staff for the Greatsword, as my Engineer I’ll be happy with that. Really the biggest area I find this change making Memsers better is in WvW zerg battles and tagging mobs in Orr. Not to mention, beam changes as a whole are not necessarily Mesmer specific! They discussed these beam changes and not much else for the Mesmer, and yet the Engineer has a lot of upcoming changes that were discussed in even more detail. As for the Mesmer vs. Engineer in what looks to be more focused on, I honestly think it’s the Engineer.

So really, that’s why I’m astonished at this kind of reaction. I don’t think every dev needs to know everything about the Engineer. From my point of view, it actually appears the Engineer is actually getting more attention then it should. I’m not really going to complain about that, but it’s the reason I can’t fully understand this entirely pessimistic reaction by a good chunk of the Engineer community.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

@Ayestes
I fully agree with you that in general the Engineer population seems to be much more pessimistic then they need to be and there are certainly alot of overreactions.

I was being more snide than I need to be but that attitude was mostly for this specific post. Because the Elixir S camera bug is extremely annoying and is gimping one of the best Engineer skills we have for everyone who rolled Asura. Since it only affects the one race I am sure it is less of a priority problem and all non-asura have nothing to complain about. And since there is a minium letter requirement to post I started out trying to also throw out tips with the bumps, once I ran out of those I switched to complaints and ramblings, and now as my post up a few shows I have resorted to trolling in hopes ppl will respond and keep bumping this thread so I don’t have to.

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump

Learn the awesomeness tht is HGH P/P Conditons + TK.
You will ruin everyone.
Just remember not to dodge air.

in Engineer

Ayestes.1273

But what about Ride The Lightning and Updraft? That’s air, and you have dodge it. (Just giving you crap.)

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

I air dodge alot. they never knew what didn’t hit me.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Engineer

Kimbald.2697

If only the enemy would see the seizure effect. They would think I got a stroke and would leave me be when I drink this buggy elixir…

in Engineer

Posted by: fiftypercentgrey.7108

fiftypercentgrey.7108

there should be an asura racial ability that transfers all asura-linked bugs to everyone around.
the bug-laser-multi-mirror-o-mat.
yep.

Im an asuran engineer and I beg for bugfixes, both for the race and the class.

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

I air dodge alot. they never knew what didn’t hit me.

The great tactics of air dodging as told in the age ole tale,

The Engineer and The Enemy.

They Enemy lines up a shot, so confindant in the Engineer’s coming destruction.
The seconds tick by as the Enemy basks in the glory of the skills that are about to open up on the small statured foe.
Then all of a sudden a dodge flip.
WTF the Enemy cries, was that a mistake? did the Engineer dodge too early?
The Enemy’s heart beats quicker, the adrenaline rushing to the brain. and certain other places.
Its getting harder to control the excitement of the soon to be victory.
Then another dodge flip.
A small tickle of nervousness comes over the Enemy.
Did the Engineer make another mistake? Dodging invisible enemies? maybe we are not alone?
Panic begins to build, the Enemy begins to sweat, excitement is slowly morphing into fear, fear of the unknown.
The Enemy takes a few breathes, trying to remain calm, reassuring thoughts begin to emerge.
I have got this! This little Engineer is Toast! Dodging too earlier! I will be the winner!
Just as the Enemy is about to reach the level of confidence needed to take that final plunge and unleash vicious attack the Enemy sees a small bottle fly from the Engineers hand and go crashing to the ground.
What did the Engineer just drink? Was that purple liquid?
Then it happens, the actions that send the Enemy into such a great spiral of uncertainty the Enemy would be lost in a dizzy fog of confusion.
A Double-Dodge roll!
The panic and fear that was once so small inside the Enemy grow into a loud roaring monster.
Its deafening roar from inside the Enemy chases away all confindence and thoughts of glory.
The Enemy is now a bastion for dread, the Enemy’s legs begin to liquify, hands shaking, mouth frozen in a gruesome parody of a smirk.
It is only in these final moments that the Enemy realizes, he was dead after the first dodge.
When the Enemy believed that the Engineer was fighting nothing the Enemy failed to see the truth.
The truth that the Engineer was really fighting the air that was between them.
A battle that would ensure the victor of all future victories, for by defeating air you have already defeated everything else.
With this realization burning in the Enemy’s mind, the Enemy is stuck frozen amonst the air that is now the Engineers beatch.
The Enemy stands and awaits fate, fate that will surely spell defeat.
The Enemy feels the Engineers attention turn, feels the Engineers keen focus shift.
In this last second its as if Death himself has come to show the Enemy’s fate, a small glimpse into the immediate future shows the inevitable outcome.
The Enemy sees two futures side by side like some strange spilt-screen video game demo of what is to come.
One future shows the Enemy release an attack in a fit of panic but just as all thh fury is about to strike the Engineer, the Engineer disappears?
No.
Looking down, down among the daisies, down among the weed, down among the pebbels he sees the now tiny Engineer laughing in glee before advancing to end the Enemy.
The second future shows the Enemy manage a great feat of restraint and holds back attacking, once again in anticipation the Engineer “drinks me” and advances through the weeds, pebbles and daisies toward the Enemy.
Not fully lost yet the Enemy has a moment of clarity, I shall wait untill the Engineer is tiny no more! Then strike! A small bead of confindence releases itself from the Enemy’s forehead and trickles down, eventually falling to the dirt.
The enemy starts to count 1……2……..just as the Enemy is about to get to 3 and unleash his attack on the newly right sized Engineer he sees a small flash of metal.
NOOOO is the last thought to go through the enemies head before the Engineer’s Prybar does.

(edited by CriSPeH.8512)

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

All is lost according to the vision. The Enemy is petrified with defeat. The Enemy’s weapon lowers and all but falls.
The Enemy is finally resigned to accept fate and patiently awaits the coming destruction.
The Engineer begins his advance, starting with a few posion darts that zing past either side of the Enemy, just a poke and sample of what is to come.
Its as if time slows down and the Enemy sees that small red and yellow vial rise up to the Engineers lips, once drank, it is all over.
The vial tips and down goes the Engineer, down into the daisies, down into the weeds, down into the pebbles.
All that is left is for the tiny Engineer to deliver his pintsized smack of doom.
But……..whats this……the Engineer seems stuck…..running and drastically lower speeds…..the Engineer’s face shows a utter look of confusion that is only matched by the confusion written on the Enemy’s own mug.
Before the enemy can react the Engineer is whole-sized again but only half the distance to the Enemy.
A small fraction of time passes as the two stare at eachother.
Then before the Engineer can raise a gear shield the Enemy lets loose of all that was held back.
The Engineer is downed and the Enemy strolls up to the Engineer brimming with confidence, for the Enemy, like most, know that once you get an Engineer down victory is all but certain.
Almost casually the Enemy pops stability to avoid the Engineers last meager attempt at prolonging life and as if an afterthought plants a spike right through the Engineers heart.

All the swirling rush of emotions that once consumed the Enemy give way to a singular feeling, complete and utter wonderment.
For the rest of days the Enemy remembers this duel, sometimes in the sweet thoughts of glory but mostly in dissapointment.
Dissapointment that the Enemy’s greatest victory will be forever marred because the Engineer, the Great Adversary, the Insurer of Doom was hindered by a small oversight that was left unchecked for far too long.
And for the rest of days the Enemy visits the sight of the great clash.
And each time the Enemy visits, out of unwavering respect, down among the daises, the weeds and the pebbles, the Enemy scratches these words;

“FIX THE kitten CAMERA BUG ALREADY PLEASE”

The End.

(edited by CriSPeH.8512)

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

That was an awesome story CriSpeH!

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

That was an awesome story CriSpeH!

TY.
WvW queues are very long on reset days

in Engineer

Posted by: fiftypercentgrey.7108

fiftypercentgrey.7108

Elixir S underwater + Asura doesnt seem to bug. Maybe this helps somehow..

in Engineer

Zenguy.6421

Great story :-)

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

if that story doesn’t get the bug fixed, I don’t know what will!

engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

please tell me this is fixed for tomorrow’s patch

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

please tell me this is fixed for tomorrow’s patch

I actully believe it won’t

Preparing myself for getting infraction and banned from the forums after patch if it’s not fixed

in Engineer

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Nice, CriSPeH. And all too true. I get whiplash everything it’s triggered.

in Engineer

Mif.3471

If this isn’t fixed in the patch today, we march our golems on ArenaNet HQ >.>

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

Bus shocks and server crashing protests incomming if it isn’t! :p

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

OH JESUS kittenING CHRIST IT’S STILL BUGGED

in Engineer

Mif.3471

Unleash the Golems!!!!!!

Attachments:

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

Well we now have a trait that causes Engineers to work against their own profession mechanic that is Kit Swapping.
A 20 sec global CD on a on-swap effect?
Lots of arguement threads going on about it and I think it is rather justified.
Kit Refinement is now nothing more than an afterthought trait that no matter what kind of build you try will never be as influencial to the build as it was before.
You cannot plan anykind of strategy around an effect that has an inivisible 20 second CD and is activated by switching to the Kits that are designed to be constantly swapped.

They basically added restrictions that would have been befitting of most the old KR effects but then changed those KR effects to lesser skills that would of been befitting of the old KR restrictions.

See this is exactly why I think Devs should have documented playtesting of all professions so they can easier explain the bizarre choices they make.
I honostly cannot even imagine how anyone who has played the Engineer even casually would have thought this was a good change to make.

We might as well just get a restriction to only be able to have one kit slotted and it is on a 10sec CD between swaps. Then we can get 50% increase to damage on all of our kits since they are now our secondary weapon AND take up a utility slot.
Or we can just stick with the dmg tax on weapons and kits because of the potential versatility and than the versatility tax on all of our traits because of the potential comparable damage.

Also the Elixir S bug isn’t fixed.

in Engineer

Zenguy.6421

Unleash the Golems!!!!!!

The perspective on that pic is kind of weird, Mif. Think it’s the angle the Golems are on, combined with the street sign. Any chance you can line the Golems up with the sides of the building?

Nice pic, btw.

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

i hate life right now

in Engineer

Kimbald.2697

We can keep asking, but I think we can safely conclude that they frankly don’t give a dam my dear.

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

Got hit by a macro Thief for 22,744 dmg in less than a second, my gear shield was blinking waiting for skill lag.

Its too bad KR barrage was SO OP.

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

Bump.

Got hit by a macro Thief for 22,744 dmg in less than a second, my gear shield was blinking waiting for skill lag.

Same but with elixir S blinking!
(dno about same numbers tho)

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

Same but with elixir S blinking!
(dno about same numbers tho)

It was 3 attacks tht he did instantly
Think Steal,Backstab, C&D
2 did close to 10k dmg and the other almost 3k
I have like 22k Health or something and 1200 toughness so kinda lame.

I’ve noticed its a lot harder to react to gib Thieves since culling was removed while the perma stealth pistoleers are alot easier.

in Engineer

CriSPeH.8512

Bump.

Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it.

Please.

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

Bump.

Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it.

Please.

couldnt have said it better my self.

f-fix it?

in Engineer

Mif.3471

Y U NO fix Elixir S ????

Attachments:

in Engineer

Kimbald.2697

The least they could do is ruin it for all other races…

in Engineer

Vuh.1328

The least they could do is ruin it for all other races…

Almost as good imo!

in Engineer

Maskaganda.2043

better yet, just have it all the time. add in some strobe lights too.