Balance Patch: Please consider!

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Balance team. Before releasing the balance patch please consider these fixes.

Orbital Command: trait is entirely too slow when it fires. It should not have the same cast time as the regular skill on the bar because it is meant to happen automatically. It needs to have an instant cast time to be effective.

Mine Field: Still will not distribute mines properly and mobs are mostly missed by the mines entirely. Please make it a sensible pattern such as a chevron in front of the engineer or an actual closely nit circle around the feet of the engineer!

Mecha Legs: Please move mecha legs to an automatically given trait such as Energy Amplifier so that we can once again get the trait that causes gadgets to produce boons. Boons on gadgets should never have been removed from the trait lines for engineers.

Thanks for your time!

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Engineer

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

So the predicted patch changes…

Orbital Command: Is now instant strike. Strike is single target and cooldown increased to 45s to compensate.
Mine Field: Amount of mines doubled and deployed in a more predictable way. Damage has been removed and mines now cause voulnerability for 1.25s instead.
Mecha Legs: Moved trait to baseline holosmith. Replaced with a trait that gives you 3s of swiftness when hit (30s icd).

in Engineer

Posted by: Warrost.4895

Warrost.4895

So the predicted patch changes…

Orbital Command: Is now instant strike. Strike is single target and cooldown increased to 45s to compensate.
Mine Field: Amount of mines doubled and deployed in a more predictable way. Damage has been removed and mines now cause voulnerability for 1.25s instead.
Mecha Legs: Moved trait to baseline holosmith. Replaced with a trait that gives you 3s of swiftness when hit (30s icd).

A bit too strong, anet should nerf this.

in Engineer

Posted by: lorddarkflare.9186

lorddarkflare.9186

What exactly is the point of bringing back the old gadgeteer?

in Engineer

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

What exactly is the point of bringing back the old gadgeteer?

So you can look at it and not use it other than for Rocket Boots.

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

or might in reactive lenses, which likely triggers applied force right after your automatic stunbreak procs and your opponents sits there with his stuns on cd…
or PBR counting as explosion and applying burn, giving s/d hybrid builds a good alternative to rifle turret…
or a second mine to break breakbars in PvE with…
or AED’s lighting aura for 3 seconds to stun your opponent right when he’s bursting you into downstate…

yea, such a pointless trait…

The only thing really underwhelming is slickshoe’s cripple, since it gets cleared too easily in wvw and pvp, and has no use outside of it.
But really, that is my only complain about this trait.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.