Blunderbuss

Blunderbuss

in Engineer

Posted by: senate.8126

senate.8126

Increase the damage 20-30%.
Increase the bleeding up to 6-7 stacks.
Slightly increase the range.
Have it do more bleeding the farther the target.
Have it do more damage the closer the target.

One is the blast of the shot, the other is the spread of the pellets. Gotta increase the damage to offset not getting both.

(edited by senate.8126)

Blunderbuss

in Engineer

Posted by: Travail.7390

Travail.7390

Is there something wrong with Blunderbuss? I always thought the damage was fine, pretty good considering how low the cooldown is.

-Travail.

Blunderbuss

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

What they should do is raise the “minimal” range where max damage is applied. You litterally have to be standing against an enemy to actually get 4stacks of bleeds and max damage.
You have to be closer then melee range with a rifle. Its absurd.

And then you run into issues of it missing a lot.

Blunderbuss

in Engineer

Posted by: senate.8126

senate.8126

Is there something wrong with Blunderbuss? I always thought the damage was fine, pretty good considering how low the cooldown is.

I wouldn’t say there’s anything wrong with Blunderbuss, but the general trend of Engineer weapon skills is that they’re dualistic in nature.

Blunderbuss however, only has one strategy and one use: Get as close as possible. I want to add an option. Get as close as possible or keep your distance and go for condition damage.

The increase of damage is only to offset not getting both the damage proc and the large bleeding stack at the same time.