Engineer WvW roaming - mostly solo [HD]

in Engineer

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Watch in HD! Re-uploaded in 1080:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic50gGNbQ3s

Enjoy.

Clips are against SBI, IoJ & BP. I’m Anvil Rock.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

(edited by Shanks R Us.2489)

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Couldnt watch but 4 mins of it but i imagine you got the downvote cause of the poor video quality but nice job on the kills. Pretty good engie

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Engineer

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Can you post your build?

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

Couldnt watch but 4 mins of it but i imagine you got the downvote cause of the poor video quality but nice job on the kills. Pretty good engie

Eh, I didn’t think it was too bad in 480. Last time I saved it in HD youtube told me I was stupid. I’ll take the extra time to upload in 1080p next time, then.

Can you post your build?

Soon.

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

Well, if you can bring yourself to deal with 480p, I recommend watching the last clip in the video. It’s rather entertaining

http://youtu.be/ruySfKMqzEc?t=9m35s

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

good fights, good song choice too

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Engineer

Well, if you can bring yourself to deal with 480p, I recommend watching the last clip in the video. It’s rather entertaining

http://youtu.be/ruySfKMqzEc?t=9m35s

Sitting here eating breakfast , but im going to watch the entire thing ^^

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Engineer

Posted by: jlneedham.8219

jlneedham.8219

Nice video good fights. Would you mind telling me what the first song is I really like it. Thanks

in Engineer

Ok now you know better than to go down that hill with low hp..the most shallow hills will damage you for 60% if not instagibb in this game lol

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

good fights, good song choice too

Thanks! Glad people liked the music, I wasn’t too sure about it this go around.

Nice video good fights. Would you mind telling me what the first song is I really like it. Thanks

Thanks. The first song is called Start Shootin’ by Little People.

Ok now you know better than to go down that hill with low hp..the most shallow hills will damage you for 60% if not instagibb in this game lol

Rofl, yeah, I didn’t realize it was quite so steep until I was already down. I was hoping it was a little jump, but yeah, no such luck. After like 6 continuous kills though I was kind of on auto pilot. Personally I thought it was a hilarious end to the killing spree.

It was only me + 1 of my buddies, we had a pug come in about halfway through the fight but I don’t know how long he actually stayed. Had to be over 8 enemies.

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

Hey, so due to popular demand, I re-uploaded the video in 1080p.

Here’s the new link:

in Engineer

Posted by: Malinky.4730

Malinky.4730

Awesome video! Awesome Engineer!
It would be great to see Your build! Thank You!

in Engineer

Greatly appreciate the re-upload Shank , now we can analyze more clearly whats going on :P

in Engineer

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

I’d really like to see engineers wrecking faces with gadgets and turrets and kits other than the Bomb one.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

I’d really like to see engineers wrecking faces with gadgets and turrets and kits other than the Bomb one.

This build doesn’t actually use bombs or grenades, which I was quite fond of. Makes it so I can’t solo camps QUITE so easily, but it works. I still miss the grenades sometimes for the chill, but I’ve been okay thus far. I have never been a fan of bombs, even in real PvP, and I don’t think I’d ever consider using them for WvW. I use Elixir H, Elixir B, Elixir S & Toolkit. Damage comes from pistol/pistol & some from toolkit, especially pry bar.

I run HGH. Mostly carrion, some rampager, some rabid. I have some toughness, decent crit chance, and with HGH, over 2k power & condi.

Awesome video! Awesome Engineer!
It would be great to see Your build! Thank You!

Eventually!

Greatly appreciate the re-upload Shank , now we can analyze more clearly whats going on :P

My pleasure. Hope you enjoy it.

in Engineer

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

Isn’t this the build Mask has posted many moons ago?

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

Idk who that is, but maybe. Do you have a link to his build?

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/engineer/Celebrating-my-30-000th-kill-solo-wvw-video

but I’m pretty sure your build is different from the ones I posted, tho similar. I think you have might duration stuff instead of general boon duration and you are not using either cloaking device or protective shield.

anyway, like I said before, there’s lots of room for changes in this builds as long as you keep 30 points in alchemy, fast acting elixirs and hair trigger.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Engineer

Shanks R Us.2489

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/engineer/Celebrating-my-30-000th-kill-solo-wvw-video

but I’m pretty sure your build is different from the ones I posted, tho similar. I think you have might duration stuff instead of general boon duration and you are not using either cloaking device or protective shield.

anyway, like I said before, there’s lots of room for changes in this builds as long as you keep 30 points in alchemy, fast acting elixirs and hair trigger.

Yeah, HGH builds are usually pretty general. My build is indeed very similar to yours.

For the runes, I use 4 boon duration & 2 might duration.

I don’t use protective shield, but I do use cloaking device. Our traits are actually the same, I just use something different in inventions. I’ll be posting my exact build along with the next video, which will probably pop up in these forums sooner rather than later.

I used to run full glass traits (like I do in pvp) but I found myself almost always being outnumbered, and forced myself to take 20 in inventions. Not normally a huge fan of this tree, but it works.