Firearms Traits and Related

in Engineer

Posted by: LilBiM.3581

LilBiM.3581

As per our discussion series so far let’s talk a bit about changes that would benefit firearms as well as anything else related to it. It is also important to keep in mind that Engineers, like Elementalists, do not have access to 4 total sigils on weapon swap.

Firearms
I do not have all of the solutions and will not pretend to. Here are my changes that I believe would help an Engineer brother out:

Heavy Armor Exploit
Boost Vulnerability duration to 5 seconds.

Why this change
Vulnerability for 3 seconds is really a dirt poor concession. It takes into consideration grenade kit however with the changes to grenade kit (left handed velocity) all other builds mean that this trait is completely lack-luster in performance.

High Caliber
Gain 250 precision and 5% more damage (condition / power) against foes within 240 range.

Why this change.
Those builds running P/S probably will not run Chemical Rounds. This gives them a viable alternative, boosting their damage slightly when things get hairy.

Also P/P fiends now have a decision to make. Do I go for more condition duration when I blow torch a guy or do I want the extra direct condition damage to get him to down state faster instead?

Skilled Marksman
Same as before. 20% Chance to inflict cripple for 2 seconds after a critical hit.

Why this change.
This change allows rifle Engineers to control the distance between them and the enemy. Against rangers it will not stop them from going to town on you but it will help your deterrent case against melee opponents which is something rifle Engineer is power at doing. Since the class itself is not good at manipulating distance between it’s opponents with mobility skills this trait change would be beneficial to keeping enemies engaged.

Also the last thing a ‘Skilled Marksman’ wants is for a guy with a sword to walk up to him and snatch his corn-flakes away. It is also poor that your opponents can often easily use mobility skills to leave you in the dust.

Modified Ammunition
Targets with Vulnerability receive 2% more damage per stack of vulnerability (condition / power). If your target is above 50% HP, 15% chance on hit to inflict Weakness for 4 seconds. If your target is below 50% HP, 15% chance on hit to immobilize for 2 seconds.

Why this change.
You take this as a power build. Unless you are at Tequatl et al you won’t get the full benefit of Mod Ammunition. Even with these changes you still won’t get the full benefit of Mod. Ammunition in PvP however we do inflict a lot of vulnerability, in all variations of our builds (condi / power), and it’s time we took advantage of the potential synergy there.

Now Engineers have a serious choice of GM traits. Are you confident enough in your damage that you go with the chance to stop enemies from disengaging and control the fight? Or do you go for pure burn damage as a condition build.

Rifle
I just want to restate my proposal for Rifle changes in order to make the play-style more post-HoT and less of an absolute snore festival.

1. - Ranging Shot x2, Semi-Auto Fire
    First two auto attacks are called Ranging Shots. They have the same damage co-eff as current Rifle AA, except they both inflict 2 stacks of vulnerability for 5 seconds. The third attack Semi-Auto Fire is a burst of three shots that have the same damage co-eff as the current AA (Hip Shot).
  1. - Net Shot, CQB roll
    Same net projectile but this skill flips over after use and for 2 seconds afterwards you can perform a roll that has a 1/2s Evade, is a Leap Finisher and moves you forward by 450 range.
  1. - Blunderbuss, Threat Neutralizer
    Same statistics as current skill. If you Evade this skill comes off of cool-down and becomes Threat Neutralizer (modified version of Blunderbuss). Modded Blunderbuss is unblockable and for 2 seconds this skill can be used repeatedly. Threat Neutralizer has a 16 second cool-down.
  1. - Overcharged Shot
    Same statistics as current skill. Inflicts one stack of burning for 4 seconds and blind for 4 seconds. Drops a smoke combo field of 180 radius for 3 seconds that does not inflict any conditions.
  1. - Jump Shot
    No changes.

Why these changes.
As we all know in PvP when the great reflect/projectile destruction walls of China go up one after each other we as Engineers just swap to Grenad-wait… Elixir Gu-not quite it errrr… Tool Kit(?) and go to town. Except no, that doesn’t happen, you leave the point OR stand around being useless.

These changes are designed to keep the Rifle Engineer relevant irregardless which stage the fight enters as well as to return the Condition and Hybrid Rifle builds of yester-year. Also this update gives Engineer Rifle a distinct play-style (high damage from effective use of player skills, CQB shot gun) than the other rifle out there (long range, bursty, unblockable with quickness and stab because get rekt nerds).

Now you can play what stats set you want and still have reason to exist when your opponents inevitably elect to use Trump-ian tactics at your cap point.

Main Hand Pistol
Buff to 2 bleed stacks per AA.

Why this change.
P/S will benefit the most from this change by allowing those builds to apply more pressure. The rare circumstance that Main Hand Pistol AA hits five opponents (mainly in WvW) no longer should be a restraining factor to this skill. This is especially relevant and important to Engineers now that there is high availability of the Resistance Boon, Boon Sharing and the increased availability/accessibility of/to condition clears for most classes.

in Engineer

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

High Caliber
Gain 250 precision and 5% more damage (condition / power) against foes within 240 range.

Not sure you can gain stats against certain oponents, a flat x% crit chance seems more viable in a engine limitation point of view. I might be wrong though…

Skilled Marksman
Same as before. 20% Chance to inflict cripple for 2 seconds after a critical hit.

I’d make the attack speed baseline and include here a change to overpowered shot that substitutes the knockback with a rollback (a backward dodge for all effects and purposes)

First two auto attacks are called Ranging Shots. They have the same damage co-eff as current Rifle AA, except they both inflict 2 stacks of vulnerability for 5 seconds. The third attack Semi-Auto Fire is a burst of three shots that have the same damage co-eff as the current AA (Hip Shot).

Can we not shot from our hips anymore then?

1. - Overcharged Shot
    Same statistics as current skill. Inflicts one stack of burning for 4 seconds and blind for 4 seconds. Drops a smoke combo field of 180 radius for 3 seconds that does not inflict any conditions.

No to the smoke field. This would give too much and to easy access to stealth.

Main Hand Pistol

No, instead give a trait to make Pistol AA into a explosion (and get benefits from traits).
Change MH Pistol #3 with OH Pistol #4, making MH pistol the main condi wep and OF pistol the soft CC and condi dmg (improve the p#5, maybe to give torment?). This (and a much needed shield CD reduction) would make P/S viable again.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kaizoku.1298

Kaizoku.1298

rifle changes will never ever EVER be considered by anet, that is too much.

in Engineer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Modified Ammunition
Targets with Vulnerability receive 2% more damage per stack of vulnerability (condition / power). If your target is above 50% HP, 15% chance on hit to inflict Weakness for 4 seconds. If your target is below 50% HP, 15% chance on hit to immobilize for 2 seconds.

So you think +50% damage on top of the +25% from vuln is balanced? And then you add more effects on top of that. Engi was lucky to keep this trait when everyone else lost theirs in favour of a crit chance buff (Necro – Target the Weak). Just no.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Engineer

LilBiM.3581

Modified Ammunition

So you think +50% damage on top of the +25% from vuln is balanced? And then you add more effects on top of that. Engi was lucky to keep this trait when everyone else lost theirs in favour of a crit chance buff (Necro – Target the Weak). Just no.

Let me clarify my post since it was not clearly explained. The intent for Modified Ammunition was to make each stack of vulnerability count as 2% instead of 1% more damage. So in effect at 25 stacks of vulnerability you get a 25% more damage boost.

I hope that clarifies this issue for you.

On the topic of the rifle changes, as stated by lLobo.7960 here is a (all changes are in bold) rework:

Ranging Shot x2, Semi-Auto Fire

Explosive Net Shot
Same net projectile except it also applies a Timed Charge that explodes in 3 seconds (5 targets).

Blunderbuss, Threat Neutralizer
Same statistics as current skill. If you Successfully Evade this skill comes off of cool-down and becomes Threat Neutralizer (modified version of Blunderbuss). Modded Blunderbuss is unblockable and for 2 seconds this skill can be used repeatedly. Threat Neutralizer has a 16 second cool-down.

Overcharged Shot
Same statistics as current skill. Inflicts blind for 4 seconds. Drops a smoke combo field of 180 radius for 3 seconds that does not inflict any conditions.

Jump Shot
No changes. (is a leap finisher)

Why these changes
Previous suggested changes provided too much access to stealth. This set up focuses the Rifle Engineer into a role that dissuades opponents from stacking. Using this weapon in combination with the proposed Explosives Trait Line Changes (Timed Tag, Aim Assisted Rocket) and Tools Traits (Take-down Round), Grenade Kit, Bomb Kit, Throw Mine and their associated Tool-belt skills provides serious options to support this play-style.

This post is not encouraging the use of those three kits simultaneously in a PvP match. Use at your own risk.

Edit:
On the topic of P/S viability and the swapping of blowtorch with static shot, I feel that this change may be unnecessary should main hand pistol AA be restored to two stacks of bleeding per AA. Static Shot is, imo, quite essential for P/S Engineer’s defenses especially since off-hand shield has high cool-downs and no specialty mechanics like Mesmers to lower them in combat. If they get swapped around then future builds will have to compensate via utilities.

Permitting Explosives Traits (minors + GMs) may make Pistol AA too strong as it could potentially apply Vuln + Bleedx2 + Cripple + Burningx2 from one AA. It would certainly help to keep opponents from easily escaping a condition Engineer but it may result in condition Engineer’s AA pressure becoming too high.

(edited by LilBiM.3581)

in Engineer

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

[…] Static Shot is, imo, quite essential for P/S Engineer’s defenses especially since off-hand shield has high cool-downs and no specialty mechanics like Mesmers to lower them in combat. If they get swapped around then future builds will have to compensate via utilities.

Shield needs a CD reduction across the board to bring it on pair with hammer and other defense weapons all around.

Permitting Explosives Traits (minors + GMs) may make Pistol AA too strong as it could potentially apply Vuln + Bleedx2 + Cripple + Burningx2 from one AA. It would certainly help to keep opponents from easily escaping a condition Engineer but it may result in condition Engineer’s AA pressure becoming too high.

No, that is a bit misleading.
Making the pistol AA an explosion would give it Vuln on hit and 10% dmg increase (if explosion line is picked.
Cripple and the second bleed would be applied on a 15% chance only (low, and AA RoF is low) if traited.
Burn would be applied on a 10s CD if traited.
A third bleed would be applied on crit if firearms is traited.

The actual improve to the Auto Attack would vuln and 10% dmg on hit and including it on the chance to get one extra bleed and cripple.

in Engineer

LilBiM.3581

We often talk about changes to trait-lines in a vacuum by themselves. Let’s now make a Pistol Shield build for the Engineer, combining all of the changes we have mentioned before, that may be fun to play.

Traits
Explosives: Timed Tag, Short Fuse, Thermobaric Detonation

Firearms: High Caliber, PinPoint Distribution, Incendiary Powder

Inventions: Over Shield ,Soothing Detonation, Bunker Down

Weapons
Pistol + Shield

Heal
Healing Turret

Utilities
Bomb Kit, Flamethrower, Thumper Turret / Rocket Boots

Elite
Supply Crate

Amulet
Wanderers > Vipers > Sages > Rabid > Destroyers > etc

What makes this build interesting?
You have mobility to get from point to point from the revamped Thermobaric Detonation as well as the great sustain synergy it provides from Soothing Detonation. The build has condition clears from the revamped minor GM as well as Healing Turret, several knock backs from detonations of turrets as well. Playing aggressively with Bomb Kit gives you some boosts to damage from High Caliber and with Thumper Turret you can keep opponents inside Fire Bomb to rack up the damage.

VS an Alchemy based build this build now gives you protection from actively using Shield skills at the appropriate time, an additional condition clear and instead of a passive invuln you get more sustain for yourself and your party; provided you have the skills to pay the bills.

This build is definitely a very active build that promises a bit of party support, mobility and good trait synergies.

Alternatives:
If you wish to take grenade kit instead, take the Grenade Trait, Shaped Charge, Sharpnel from Explosives, both revamped as shown here
Also take Mecha Legs instead of Soothing Detonation in the Inventions Trait Line for mobility.
Replace Thumper Turret with your own choice.

(edited by LilBiM.3581)

in Engineer

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

Heavy Armor Exploit

Why this change
Vulnerability for 3 seconds is really a dirt poor concession. It takes into consideration grenade kit however with the changes to grenade kit (left handed velocity) all other builds mean that this trait is completely lack-luster in performance.

10s Vulnerability at 100% duration is too long for the fire rates of both flamethrower and grenade kit. 3s keeps you from building 20 stacks with just autoattacking, especially flamethrower, because there’s no ICD on the trait.

High Caliber

Why this change.
Those builds running P/S probably will not run Chemical Rounds. This gives them a viable alternative, boosting their damage slightly when things get hairy.

Also P/P fiends now have a decision to make. Do I go for more condition duration when I blow torch a guy or do I want the extra direct condition damage to get him to down state faster instead?

This overpowers the other traits in the line. 12% critical change and 5% effectiveness to all conditions (all) rends this an obvious decision. There would never be a point in which duration would actually win out and it would always be the worst choice.

Skilled Marksman

Why this change.
This change allows rifle Engineers to control the distance between them and the enemy. Against rangers it will not stop them from going to town on you but it will help your deterrent case against melee opponents which is something rifle Engineer is power at doing. Since the class itself is not good at manipulating distance between it’s opponents with mobility skills this trait change would be beneficial to keeping enemies engaged.

Also the last thing a ‘Skilled Marksman’ wants is for a guy with a sword to walk up to him and snatch his corn-flakes away. It is also poor that your opponents can often easily use mobility skills to leave you in the dust.

You’d need an ICD. It’s too good of a passive since cripple stacks duration with smart players being able to capitalize on that and increase the duration. PvP Nightmare. And you’re naturally striking faster with the rifle anyway due to the trait itself; unfair advantage against other classes like guardians which are already slow as molasses.

Modified Ammunition

Why this change.
You take this as a power build. Unless you are at Tequatl et al you won’t get the full benefit of Mod Ammunition. Even with these changes you still won’t get the full benefit of Mod. Ammunition in PvP however we do inflict a lot of vulnerability, in all variations of our builds (condi / power), and it’s time we took advantage of the potential synergy there.

While MA does need an update this is not it. Grenades. Toss three and get a 45% chance to cast weakness or immobilize, in a condi build, with double duration? So basically 8s of weakness applied every three seconds (permanent weakness) or 4s of immobilize attached every three seconds (obviously game breaking in PvP etc.) and that’s ignoring steel packed powder.

You have to think full-circle. I know I’d misuse and abuse most of what you intend to use your stuff for.

in Engineer

LilBiM.3581

Heavy Armor Exploit

Why this change

10s Vulnerability at 100% duration is too long for the fire rates of both flamethrower and grenade kit. 3s keeps you from building 20 stacks with just autoattacking, especially flamethrower, because there’s no ICD on the trait.

High Caliber

Why this change.

This overpowers the other traits in the line. 12% critical change and 5% effectiveness to all conditions (all) rends this an obvious decision. There would never be a point in which duration would actually win out and it would always be the worst choice.

Skilled Marksman

Why this change.

You’d need an ICD. It’s too good of a passive since cripple stacks duration with smart players being able to capitalize on that and increase the duration. PvP Nightmare. And you’re naturally striking faster with the rifle anyway due to the trait itself; unfair advantage against other classes like guardians which are already slow as molasses.

Modified Ammunition

Why this change.

While MA does need an update this is not it. Grenades. Toss three and get a 45% chance to cast weakness or immobilize, in a condi build, with double duration? So basically 8s of weakness applied every three seconds (permanent weakness) or 4s of immobilize attached every three seconds (obviously game breaking in PvP etc.) and that’s ignoring steel packed powder.

You have to think full-circle. I know I’d misuse and abuse most of what you intend to use your stuff for.

With regards to Heavy Armor Exploit, I do not see this as an issue in PvP land. Only corpses let you camp FT#1 and grenades on them. In PvE land there are better skills than FT#1 (mainly grenades) that people are already camping and easily vuln capping without taking this trait and no one in their right mind would take this instead of the other options for the Engineer.

On your issue with High Caliber, it is worth-while to note that none of these bonuses exist while your opponent is any-where outside of 240 range. In order to keep the benefits you need to play in melee range with your opponents. The condition duration bonus has no such limitations.

I agree with you on Skilled Marksman and adding kitten ICD onto that skill seems appropriate.

Changing Modified Ammunition becomes:
Targets with Vulnerability receive 2% more damage per stack of vulnerability (power/condition). If your attack is blocked, your next three attacks are unblockable, 20 sec ICD.

in Engineer

DGraves.3720

With regards to Heavy Armor Exploit, I do not see this as an issue in PvP land. Only corpses let you camp FT#1 and grenades on them. In PvE land there are better skills than FT#1 (mainly grenades) that people are already camping and easily vuln capping without taking this trait and no one in their right mind would take this instead of the other options for the Engineer.

With the ability to immobilize in WvWvW FT has saved my life a number of times plus it goes with perma-quickness builds. In essence those 10 strikes will go over very quickly. I should have differentiated in sPvP and WvWvW where there’s a huge difference in map and gameplay mechanics. My error.

On your issue with High Caliber, it is worth-while to note that none of these bonuses exist while your opponent is any-where outside of 240 range. In order to keep the benefits you need to play in melee range with your opponents. The condition duration bonus has no such limitations.

Can’t use bomb condi (burning) in the rotation outside of that radius; you’re not going to be 900 off or anything.

I agree with you on Skilled Marksman and adding kitten ICD onto that skill seems appropriate.

I know, and I’m sorry, but it has to be done. If it were done.

Targets with Vulnerability receive 2% more damage per stack of vulnerability (power/condition). If your attack is blocked, your next three attacks are unblockable, 20 sec ICD.

The second portion is rendered useless if your opponent doesn’t block though. I don’t think people take that trait even for the Revenant very often. PvE no.

And +75% damage is awesome but also way, way too high. Very one-player game.

in Engineer

Posted by: ledernierrempart.6871

ledernierrempart.6871

engi rifle need some unblockable skills. thats a fact (or at least a redesign of its skills). an evade on the 5 would be great too. i would change completly the net (2) with a special projectile that will immobilze the target after some time after it touch it.

and we need a better trait for rifle user.

but if we would add a nice feature to rifle it would be overcharged skills.
when the overcharge is ready our skills change.
_ auto stay the same
_the net immobilize but also severly cripple the target.(or make him fall down while immobilized)
_blunderbuss become unblockable and/or push back.
_overcharged shot become a little aoe or pierce
_jump shot make you evade while jumping.

(edited by ledernierrempart.6871)

in Engineer

LilBiM.3581

With the ability to immobilize in WvWvW FT has saved my life a number of times plus it goes with perma-quickness builds. In essence those 10 strikes will go over very quickly. I should have differentiated in sPvP and WvWvW where there’s a huge difference in map and gameplay mechanics. My error.

Can’t use bomb condi (burning) in the rotation outside of that radius; you’re not going to be 900 off or anything.

I know, and I’m sorry, but it has to be done. If it were done.

The second portion is rendered useless if your opponent doesn’t block though. I don’t think people take that trait even for the Revenant very often. PvE no.

And +75% damage is awesome but also way, way too high. Very one-player game.

The changes to Heavy Armor Exploit are in an attempt to benefit condition based builds used by the P/S combination where shorter duration conditions often drop off before an opponent feels the need to attempt to cleanse. This means if you are attentive you can simply wait out the conditions applied and effectively and easily cleanse only the longer lasting, high damage conditions that would make those builds effective.

As for Skilled Marksman I meant to say a five second ICD but that got censored?

On the topic of Modified Ammunition I’ve been through this before and basically the vuln section of this makes every stack of vulnerability worth 2% dmg instead of 1%. So this skill still stacks up to 50% more damage. The previous trait could stack up to 52% more damage if you applied every single condition.

engi rifle need some unblockable skills. thats a fact (or at least a redesign of its skills). an evade on the 5 would be great too. i would change completly the net (2) with a special projectile that will immobilze the target after some time after it touch it.

and we need a better trait for rifle user.

but if we would add a nice feature to rifle it would be overcharged skills.
when the overcharge is ready our skills change.
_ auto stay the same
_the net immobilize but also severly cripple the target.(or make him fall down while immobilized)
_blunderbuss become unblockable and/or push back.
_overcharged shot become a little aoe or pierce
_jump shot make you evade while jumping.

I agree that rifle needs some unblockables and my proposed changes to Rifle and Modified Ammunition would provide just that. As for Evades on Rifle 5 that may be too strong; even though Staff Thief would have something similar but spammable.

The majority of your other suggestions have been covered by my suggested changes to Firearms Traits and Rifle. Skilled Marksman = two second cripple on five second ICD. Blunderbuss unblockable after successful evade w/ perks and increased cool-down after. Overcharged Shot improvements, etc.

in Engineer

DGraves.3720

The changes to Heavy Armor Exploit are in an attempt to benefit condition based builds used by the P/S combination where shorter duration conditions often drop off before an opponent feels the need to attempt to cleanse. This means if you are attentive you can simply wait out the conditions applied and effectively and easily cleanse only the longer lasting, high damage conditions that would make those builds effective.

Condition pressure is more effective against other players. Condition duration is more effective against the AI. In short stacking a bunch of conditions against other players at higher rates is always going to outplay going for as long as possible. The goal is to drastically reduce their health in as few seconds as possible since cleansing is inevitable or to produce a stream heavy enough to prevent them from ever truly recuperating.

As for Skilled Marksman I meant to say a five second ICD but that got censored?

That makes sense then.

On the topic of Modified Ammunition I’ve been through this before and basically the vuln section of this makes every stack of vulnerability worth 2% dmg instead of 1%. So this skill still stacks up to 50% more damage. The previous trait could stack up to 52% more damage if you applied every single condition.

I am not sure how you’re getting 52, it should be 26%, as there are only 13 conditions in this game and it is 2% per condition. I don’t think it was ever per stack. Otherwise it’d be uncapped and you could shoot teq for millions. That aside, if it were worth just 2% that’s still a lot and it’s easy to stack; getting 13 conditions on an enemy with an engineer is nigh impossible but doing that with vulnerability, an engineer’s strong point, easy. In builds that capitalize on this exploiting power you would just get too much wreckage.

in Engineer

Posted by: Sadrien.3470

Sadrien.3470

As per our discussion series so far let’s talk a bit about changes that would benefit firearms as well as anything else related to it. It is also important to keep in mind that Engineers, like Elementalists, do not have access to 4 total sigils on weapon swap.

Firearms
I do not have all of the solutions and will not pretend to. Here are my changes that I believe would help an Engineer brother out:

Heavy Armor Exploit

Why this change

High Caliber

Why this change.

Skilled Marksman

Why this change.

Modified Ammunition

Why this change.

Now Engineers have a serious choice of GM traits. Are you confident enough in your damage that you go with the chance to stop enemies from disengaging and control the fight? Or do you go for pure burn damage as a condition build.

Rifle
I just want to restate my proposal for Rifle changes in order to make the play-style more post-HoT and less of an absolute snore festival.

1. - Net Shot, CQB roll
    Same net projectile but this skill flips over after use and for 2 seconds afterwards you can perform a roll that has a 1/2s Evade, is a Leap Finisher and moves you forward by 450 range.
  1. - Blunderbuss, Threat Neutralizer
    Same statistics as current skill. If you Evade this skill comes off of cool-down and becomes Threat Neutralizer (modified version of Blunderbuss). Modded Blunderbuss is unblockable and for 2 seconds this skill can be used repeatedly. Threat Neutralizer has a 16 second cool-down.
  1. - Overcharged Shot
  1. - Jump Shot
    No changes.

Why these changes.
As we all know in PvP when the great reflect/projectile destruction walls of China go up one after each other we as Engineers just swap to Grenad-wait… Elixir Gu-not quite it errrr… Tool Kit(?) and go to town. Except no, that doesn’t happen, you leave the point OR stand around being useless.

These changes are designed to keep the Rifle Engineer relevant irregardless which stage the fight enters as well as to return the Condition and Hybrid Rifle builds of yester-year. Also this update gives Engineer Rifle a distinct play-style (high damage from effective use of player skills, CQB shot gun) than the other rifle out there (long range, bursty, unblockable with quickness and stab because get rekt nerds).

Now you can play what stats set you want and still have reason to exist when your opponents inevitably elect to use Trump-ian tactics at your cap point.

Main Hand Pistol

Why this change.
P/S will benefit the most from this change by allowing those builds to apply more pressure. The rare circumstance that Main Hand Pistol AA hits five opponents (mainly in WvW) no longer should be a restraining factor to this skill. This is especially relevant and important to Engineers now that there is high availability of the Resistance Boon, Boon Sharing and the increased availability/accessibility of/to condition clears for most classes.

Modified ammunition. Raids. Icebow. Condi engi. 150% of current dps. Balanced yes?

Or even better… 150% current dps blunderbuss spam!

Have fun. Be Alive. K Thnx Bye.

(edited by Sadrien.3470)