Kits build with 35 skills

in Engineer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

After playing around with the new traits/skills , I found out that kits build is an amazing one. It requires much effort, but it’s worth it
http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-Z;4sPku0m5V1-x0;9;4iml;0058037057;9;9;0FgNL;1N_j
( Full zerker exotic gear )

What do you think ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Engineer

Posted by: DrMatt.9408

DrMatt.9408

looks fun, shame to run elixir gun without traits from alchemy though. can’t help think you would be better using a gadget instead like rocket boots

in Engineer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

The main use of the elixir gun is the tool belt and the 5th skill.
I think that the medkit is not worth it ( as it got nerfed ) , what is the best healing skill atm ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Engineer

Posted by: Koja.5169

Koja.5169

I think that the medkit is not worth it ( as it got nerfed ) , what is the best healing skill atm ?

Healing Turret, as always. Every skill in the Med Kit line (aside, possibly, from its toolbelt skill) has very weak numbers and is very awkward to use. Even the #1, Med Blast, only pumps out ~180 healing per second on a single target at level 80 and is not self-targetable.

The turret, in comparison, can AoE burst a few thousand healing every 20 seconds and, untraited, removes more conditions than the entire Med Kit bar. Its toolbelt skill doesn’t heal you as much as Bandage Self (Med Kit), but it’s an AoE regen.