Med kit suggestions

Med kit suggestions

in Engineer

Posted by: DJPenguin.6945

DJPenguin.6945

made an engi alt ankittenrying out a build that’s only medkit/elixir support for WvW. It has it’s fun moments but feels a little incomplete.

1. Bought my engi dual pistols with +healing. when equipping the med kit, i LOSE healing. my toolbelt heal heals LESS with the med kit out. Now does that really make sense? let the thing benefit from weapon stats.

2. Drop antidote is either bugged or has a typo. the tooltip reads “cures conditions” when i only notice it cure 1 random condition.

3a. Packaged Stimulants trait is, again, bugged. The bandages have a 15 second cooldown with this trait on, but a 12 second cooldown without.

3b. With Packaged Stimulants being the only trait that directly affects the med kit, i feel it could use a little more other than just being able to throw the things. Maybe something like having “Drop Antitode” remove all movement control affects?

and
am
trying
was censored? really?

(edited by DJPenguin.6945)

Med kit suggestions

in Engineer

Posted by: Orissa.1872

Orissa.1872

1. For healing the best are trinkets and eventually armor, weapons should have offensive stats for your attacks without medkit

2. Antidote should remove all conditions. Elixir gun can remove all conditions from 5 people every 20 seconds (and leaves long light combo field, healing over time and so on), so antidote as single target spell could have same cooldown as now and remove all conditions

3b. It’s not gonna work. When you’re immobilized you can’t run over the antidote and even if you’re throwing it directly at character, it’s not working. I think dropping directly at someone should have same mechanics as dropped elixirs, just tiny radius, so precision in placement would be rewarded

Med kit suggestions

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1496

coglin.1496

If your referring to super elixir on elixir gun, it only removes 1 condition from everyone. It creates a light field that can remove more with projectile finishers.

Poor craftsman blame their tools. Poor players blame their Engineer.

Med kit suggestions

in Engineer

Posted by: Orissa.1872

Orissa.1872

From what I’ve seen super elixir was removing at least 2 conditions on landing and projectile finishers were never working. I guess it’s kinda bugged. But still, super elixir>antidote

Not sure about fumigate condition removal, but if it’s really working, then fumigate>antidote

Med kit suggestions

in Engineer

Posted by: Arvin.3124

Arvin.3124

Antidote removes a single condition, randomly. I think this is fine, if it removed all conditions it would be kind of OP to be honest.

I played with the Elixir gun quite a lot recently and if I´m not mistaken it removes 1 condition in an AoE with each tick, at least I have seen it trigger a lot of times in a row in line with the AoE heal ticks it provides. I will play closer attention when I get home later though.

Med kit suggestions

in Engineer

Posted by: Aristio.2784

Aristio.2784

If Antidote cured 3 Conditions, it would be great.

Med kit suggestions

in Engineer

Posted by: DJPenguin.6945

DJPenguin.6945

one other thing.. a better graphic/visual for the med kit/packs. i can’t tell you guys how many times i lay the things down for people who are on the brink of death and it’s like they purposely try to avoid picking them up. i think simply having a red cross on the kid/packs would help people realize that it’s actually a good thing to run over.