New heal skill

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Cero.5132

Cero.5132

Well if those are the numbers we get at patch day and if they already implemented the scaling with healing power then AEDs base heal (1%) is 9720.
When I had 999 healing power it went up to 10720. So the healing power coefficient is only 1.
(I think there won´t be many changes to the scaling. I also calculated mesmer and thief hp scaling. It´s much higher)
And the skill isn´t instant as we hoped…
It has no condiremove, no water field, no regeneration, worse scaling with healing power, less hps and longer casttime

So healing turret will still be the healing skill to go for :/

Though I hope I´m wrong and we get a super mega duper healing skill xD

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Think they were thinking of a SD build when they made this? The toolbelt sounds like it might shoot the bolt str8 at them even if you’re not in range for the stun, they don’t take healing power (so the 1% doesn’t matter), and their hp can drop rapidly (get the AED proc more easily).

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Will be fun to use, but sadly it isn’t good at all.

Atleast from a numbers stand point.

It has a 40 second cooldown, 32 second traited. So i’ll be using the traited as a comparison

If I were to use healing turret, I’d get a 4,000 heal every 15 seconds along with a 3 ( i think its three, might be four) condi cleanse. So in the time it takes for a AED to be used (keep in mind you must use it within 4 seconds that you think you will die or else you’ll only be heald for I think it was 3k with a 32 second CD) and come off of CD, the healing turret could have done an AoE heal for about 4k, self heal for (plus the AoE heal) 8k , and a total of 6 condis cleansed while the AED (if used when you are about to die) only heals you for 8k and is on a 32 second CD.

In a game where if I’m in a fight with 3 or more people, I’m usually taking 4-6k damage hits at hte same time every three seconds.

Overall rating of the skill based sololy on the datamined information: 5/10.

The skill seems fun to use, however it lacks synergy with existing skills. It lacks condi cleanse forcing engineers to go elixir C or elixir Gun. It has a very high CD with a low base heal. It requires the engineer to be VERY skilled to get the full use of the 40 second CD which is a small 8k heal. On top of that it is blown out of the water by the support potential in both teamfights and solo fights of existing healing skills.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Dante.3754

Dante.3754

To clarify for everyone.

Healing turret base heal is 2,520 with a coefficient of .5.
Cleansing burst (which you will use every time) is also base 2,520, .5 scaling, and cures TWO conditions.
If you decide to combo field it the aoe heal is 1,320 and coefficient .2

So at base undetonated healing turret will heal (2,520 + 2,520)/15 = 336 hp/s at max and .133 conditions/s.
Detonating the turret will give (2,520 + 2,520 + 1,320)/20 = 318 hp/s
This does not take into account the 8s of regen you also get.

Compared to A.E.D. which according to Cero has a base of 9,720 (when used optimally) and a coefficient of 1 the A.E.D. will have 9,720/32 = 303 hp/s

In the end because A.E.D. and healing turret both have the same coefficient no matter what you do healing turret will give you more health during a fight especially with the regen and condition clear it gives. The only situations where A.E.D. would be superior would be if during a fight you only get to heal once or you use A.E.D. to block a lot of overkill damage such as surviving a 5k burst while only having 1k hp.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Ludus Rex.1562

Ludus Rex.1562

Show us the tooltip for the toolbelt skill! Have a cast time or a stun length duration?

New heal skill

in Engineer

Deified.7520

To clarify for everyone.

Healing turret base heal is 2,520 with a coefficient of .5.
Cleansing burst (which you will use every time) is also base 2,520, .5 scaling, and cures TWO conditions.
If you decide to combo field it the aoe heal is 1,320 and coefficient .2

So at base undetonated healing turret will heal (2,520 + 2,520)/15 = 336 hp/s at max and .133 conditions/s.
Detonating the turret will give (2,520 + 2,520 + 1,320)/20 = 318 hp/s
This does not take into account the 8s of regen you also get.

Compared to A.E.D. which according to Cero has a base of 9,720 (when used optimally) and a coefficient of 1 the A.E.D. will have 9,720/32 = 303 hp/s

In the end because A.E.D. and healing turret both have the same coefficient no matter what you do healing turret will give you more health during a fight especially with the regen and condition clear it gives. The only situations where A.E.D. would be superior would be if during a fight you only get to heal once or you use A.E.D. to block a lot of overkill damage such as surviving a 5k burst while only having 1k hp.

It will be a great burst negator. However, most burst rotations take about 5-10 seoncds to be back up again.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

http://dulfy.net/2013/12/05/gw2-new-healing-skills-for-next-patch/

Tooltips for the toolbelt and heal from Dulfy.

Toolbelt seems extremely meh. Melee range, 1 second stun. Cooldown isn’t insane, but not all that great either.

Heal still seems pretty nice, though. Maybe inferior to Heal Turret for raw healing, but its still a pretty sizable burst heal and it lets you survive a kill shot, which could be very handy. If you have, say, 1k health and you use Healing Turret, gain 6k health, then take a 5k hit, you’re right back down to 2k health again. If you use AED at 1k health and take a 5k hit, you’re up to 10k health.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Treborlavok.3504

Treborlavok.3504

meh, id still rather take the turret for my power build for my condi cleanse/fields.

The aed could be nice with an elixir based build though.

Sylvari Engi- Wait! Don’t leaf!
Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: icewyrm.5038

icewyrm.5038

The “massive heal” is just slightly more than a healing surge with full adrenaline, with a 10 second longer cooldown at base, doesn’t seem like it scales well with HP either.

I’ve been trying to think of situations where I would rather have this skill than the other engie heals but I can’t think of one. It seems similar in usefulness to untraited elixer H.

I wonder if “unable to die” also applies to agony, I’m guessing it doesn’t…

The way I see it if you pop the skill early or mid way through a fight, you are healed for some minimal amount, and it doesn’t come into play. Pop it when you are about to die and I see the following possibilities happen:
-die long before you get a chance to activate it, because generally attacks hit you for 10% of your health or more per attack. Why didn’t you use your heal skill earlier?
-Die anyway. The skill goes on cooldown.
-Die anyway, because you were stunned or otherwise controlled and couldn’t activate the skill, and the skill doesn’t break stuns

Maybe it’s meant to be used when you are almost dead from condition ticks? But the skill itself has no condition removal. Is it only for use with the immune to conditions when under 25% trait? There are probably some good situational uses for it but I can’t think of many at the moment.

Maybe its a wvw specific thing? You get pulled off a keep wall while defending and get wailed on. You pop a stunbreak, hit this skill and run for the door? I dunno.

(edited by icewyrm.5038)

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

After looking at the skill myself using its chat code, I actually got a little dissapointed on it. That cast time ruins the flow of the skills, what if I don’t heal till im like at 25% health waiting for the right time to use it and i get interrupted? I am so dead then. I’ll rather use something like elixir h when I’m still at 80% health and play it safe. Also it indeed has horrible scaling. The only thing I see going for it now is using it for an extra sd shot.

Overall its risk/reward does not seem to be worth it and will only be included in sd/gc builds till it gets buffed in a later patch. Though that might be who it was indented for anyways.

Final preview score 4/10 for me

New heal skill

in Engineer

Cero.5132

Just watched the stream… guess my earlier assumptions were plain wrong…

In the stream they said the base heal is only a bit lower than 13k and scales really well with healpower, up to 16k-ish…

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

I tried to take a look at the skill using the chatcode to get an idea of the effectiveness…but I just can’t get that stuff to work.

One way or another: I’ll probably try it out. They won’t fix Turrets, so I’ll use Gadgets instead (because I am a stubborn man).

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Imho, they were using a cleric amulet in the stream. A soldier amulet wouldn’t have had that few hp. Anyway, we’ll see next week.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Cold Hearted Person.6154

Cold Hearted Person.6154

If you are interested in tooltip then this codes work fine:

Engineer: A.E.D. [&B5tUAAA=] Toolbelt: Static Shock [&B51UAAA=]

but if what Cero said is true then that tooltip dosent have corect healing power scaling implemented yet.

Tho still, that 1s cast time makes this healing skill really risky to use in fights against good players.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Cero.5132

Imho, they were using a cleric amulet in the stream. A soldier amulet wouldn’t have had that few hp. Anyway, we’ll see next week.

I think they specifically mentioned that the base heal is 13k-ish and can scale up to 16k…
but my native tongue isn´t english so maybe I am mistaken o.0

(edited by Cero.5132)

New heal skill

in Engineer

Cold Hearted Person.6154

Tho, even if the skill will be good, as a gadget it will have only one, freaking one, trait to go whit it, that is speedy gadgets, every other healing skill have atleast few traits that can increas its quality.

Well, if it really have 13k base heal as you say then i will use it anway, aslong as its stronger than H turret, which suffer to skill lagg in wvw that is the cause to my death many times due to inability to activate full heal.

(edited by Cold Hearted Person.6154)

New heal skill

in Engineer

Cero.5132

Tho, even if the skill will be good, as a gadget it will have only one, freaking one, trait to go whit it, that is speedy gadgets, every other healing skill have atleast few traits that can increas its quality.

True, true…
On the other hand we have Automated Medical Response that goes with every healing skill. I think in this case it kinda makes up for the lack of traits.
Though I hope that they sometime tidy up our long list of “traits that are broken and noone uses” and maybe develop a few gadget traits in their place.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Cold Hearted Person.6154

True, true…
On the other hand we have Automated Medical Response that goes with every healing skill. I think in this case it kinda makes up for the lack of traits.
Though I hope that they sometime tidy up our long list of “traits that are broken and noone uses” and maybe develop a few gadget traits in their place.

Yep, some boons on gadget use would be nice, like guardians virtue activate aditional boons, but that is a topic for different disscusion.

btw, you didnt happen to hear what is base heal amount for that normal heal, when you didnt get below 1% hp, did you?

New heal skill

in Engineer

Cero.5132

True, true…

Yep, some boons on gadget use would be nice, like guardians virtue activate aditional boons, but that is a topic for different disscusion.

btw, you didnt happen to hear what is base heal amount for that normal heal, when you didnt get below 1% hp, did you?

I believe it was somewhere around 5k… really a small heal in comparison

New heal skill

in Engineer

Cold Hearted Person.6154

Well, the whole skill dosent really sound that bad, 5k normal heal is on the same level as H turret and that below 1% hp heal is like H turret+water blasts from both turret itself and toolbelt.
I hope that the fact that its a gadget means that Anet is finaly geting a bit more in to that part of the Engineer toys.

So far it seems that they were only focusing on thinkering whit turrets, which… well need some major overhaul, yea, but from my perspective Anet clearly lack any interesting idea on what to do to make them better, so before they finaly find out what to do whit them, they should try to play with some gadgets.

A side note, it would be funny if the A.E.D had as sound effect of real Defibrillator once your hp drop below 1%.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

This is one of the worst of the new heal skills… Very sad to see.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Because a heal skill that can guaranteed prevent you from dying is clearly bad…

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I think to exclaim it is “one of the worst skills” before it is even released is taking it a little far.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

0/25/15/0/30 full zerker with gadgets, hit like a truck, get to low hp burst refreshs, and you can’t die, get to low hp again can’t die because heal gets refreshed, may or may not take tool kit for added blocking power, throw in rocket boots so I can just run away when my heal finally goes on CD, could take kit refinement so toolkit with rocket boots gets me way outta combat, anyone else think it’s a bit stupid

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

New heal skill

in Engineer

Deified.7520

Because a heal skill that can guaranteed prevent you from dying is clearly bad…

The skill has way too long of a CD for what it is used for. The heal is not that big of an impact considering the cooldown (40 untraited. It pretty much forces you to go gadgets if you want to be even close to viable). When you go for this you’re also losing condi management. The synergy this skill has with others isn’t that high either. Static Discharge build is about the only one that I think it would be good with. With that in mind the toolbelt skill also has a lengthy CD. So the only thing that makes this really viable is to go heavy into the gadgetieering tree and take advantage of the double cast as dulfy said in her post. However, every other healing skill is better for a SD build. Especially healing turret which offers a really good heal on a 15 sec CD combine with a combo field, and regen.

Should they ever change gadgets to maybe work a bit better together (right now slick shoes and rocketboots have the synergy that I wish other gadgets could aspire too) then it could be worth it. As I said the SD build is probably where this will shine the most, still heal turret blows it out of the water. Also condis will rock you so hard if you go this. You’d have to go elixir C or elixir gun.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Treborlavok.3504

snipsnipsnip.

sniiiip…

snip

Even with a sd build this wouldn’t work. I’d rather have the condi clear and blast on turret then this. This is the worst new heal being put in next to necros. Stealth condi mesmers get another buff and dps guards get another big buff. This skill is only useful with the 25% hp heal refresh trait. That’s it.

They should’ve went with something like an actual aed. If you get downed with this gadget equipped you’re instantly revived to full health. Keep the 40 sec recharge, down to 32 on gadget cd trait. Add in, upon reviving player is electrified for 3 seconds(basically shocking aura from ele). Also make it be uneffected by heal refresh trait. It would be nice if we could trait for gadgets to remove atleast 1 condi like elixirs can be. High risk vs high reward. You get no passive or click heal. What would be cool is if a clickable option would be…
“Charged” – cures up to 3 conditions and grants the user fury, might, retaliation, haste for 4 seconds. 36 sec cd(untraited) if skill is on cd and the user dies the skill does not activate and recharge the user.

Edited, added clickable option.

Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

(edited by Treborlavok.3504)

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

You know. If this heal had a 20 second Cooldown, but if the on-kill thing triggered, the cooldown doubled, I think that’d be good… I mean, I don’t play engi, but I do think it’d be a little more meaningful. You’d have a basic heal throughout the fight. Then you’d have a life saver near the end, but then you’d have to survive longer without heals. Personally, that’s what I’d like

20 second CD, if it prevents death, the CD is doubled.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

You know. If this heal had a 20 second Cooldown, but if the on-kill thing triggered, the cooldown doubled, I think that’d be good… I mean, I don’t play engi, but I do think it’d be a little more meaningful. You’d have a basic heal throughout the fight. Then you’d have a life saver near the end, but then you’d have to survive longer without heals. Personally, that’s what I’d like

I am honestly not sure if their engine is capable of that. Is there any skill that has such a mechanic right now?

New heal skill

in Engineer

Treborlavok.3504

I am honestly not sure if their engine is capable of that. Is there any skill that has such a mechanic right now?

Yes, ride the lighting… It has a 20 sec cd when hitting your target. If it misses it goes on a 40 second cd. It’s horribly broken but they don’t care. With any lag, blind evade(it’s extremely televised), etc it goes on a 40 sec cd.

It’s passive should be the save yourself with a big heal, with its active clearing conditions and giving you buffs but if you die while the skill is on cd you’re not healed at all. Like I said a couple posts up.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

I think most people are missing the point that these new heals are not supposed to replace the old ones, but rather live along side them as an option. Most of the suggestions made would turn this into the only heal anyone would ever use. You’re completely underestimating the automatic nature of this, and how utterly annoying and frustrating it will be to face an engineer who makes good use of this ability.

It’s a skill thing on both sides of a fight. If the engineer uses the skill well, it will give you a pretty major reward for doing so, while at the same time punishing mindless overly aggressive play when facing an engineer in especially smaller-scale fights. Basically, people will have to learn to hold off on downing the engineer, riding out the 4s AED activation period and forcing a small heal on a big RUT.

It’s definitely not for everyone, and most people may not like it for their build and playstyle, but I’m absolutely sure we’re going to see some people do amazing things with this. It’s going to be like a cat with 9 lives, as an opponent you’re going to get frustrated having to kill the engineer over and over again.

I think it’s neat and the RUT was obviously the cause of the fact that Speedy Gadgets is a mere Adept level trait, so you can hardly ignore that fact. For all intents and purposes the RUT is 32s for a potential 13-16k instant heal (and cheat death!) if used correctly.

I also think less experienced players may also try this, because using heal turret to the effect that most people here are assuming is a sure thing, is not exactly highly intuitive and very prone to failure resulting in less healing and little/no condie removal.

The long RUT on AED is what keeps Elixir H as competitive plain-vanilla heal, but makes AED a situationally more powerful alternative with a higher risk:reward ratio. (And in contrast to all other heals, provides an offensive alternative on the Toolbelt skill that will be especially nice for SD builds.)

In short, I think it’s a good idea and a nice addition to the Engineer that fits the class’ style of play.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Treborlavok.3504

I agree with you wind, but I think it’s going to be too gimmicky and honestly if used correctly too much, it’s going to get nerfed. As will the gaurd/mes heals.

I love the way they’re going about the heals and adding these new ones. Hopefully we can get some new skills in here too at some point.

This does open up a couple builds options for a heal but I think that the elixir or turret will still be picked over it in competitive play. And for a SD build I wouldnt want to lose my only condi cleanse just to get a daze(stun?) on a lengthy cd for my TB heal slot. Like I said id rather have my heal, regen, cleanse, water fields and blasts that I can get off in under 1-2 seconds over a 1 “possible” cheat death then run like a little girl for 32 seconds or down them before you get downed again.

The dev showing off the skill showed how weak it is vs the svanir and how fast he went down again after using it. Granted he probably doesn’t play engi often but still.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I hope it also activates if you get hit from 2 percent to 0(downed). Otherwise it would be pretty useless. Also seems to have high CD.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: DonEllz.6312

DonEllz.6312

It wont be that bad since you can use it at half health.. then as soon as you hit 25% (if traited) the skill will recharge and you can use it again. meaning your getting two heals and one if them is huge. Will make us engineers harder to kill

Its Not Apho – Necromancer – Callous Philosophy [LaG] – Anguîsh [Ash]

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

My only concern for this new heal skill is that if its meant to be used right before you are about to die for the big heal to kick in. It is gonna have to be an instant cast. You simply don’t have time to be waiting to cast a heal when your at like 5 to 10 percent health to get the big payoff.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Kardis.3297

Kardis.3297

Well it sounds great, but i still don’t think it matches necro’s dual HP bars. funny though, that they want what is primary a squishy class to constantly play at low hp to actually be a build. i think thats pretty ridiculous. I’m already currently on an auto-def build. So i’ll be using this. Problem is elixir S doesn’t stop condition dmg (maybe if you traited 409 it could help a lil) so sometimes i just die to condi while in the 25% one. i think it would go well with this. Use it (rush in) 25% hits regen/elixir S, if condi kills me i get AED. if not, my heal skills have recharged and i can cast it again.
It’ll fit well in my build.
Edit: makes me think i really do need to go celestial though.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Silentsins.3726

Silentsins.3726

A.E.D. Needs moar stability.

Is the toolbelt skill instant? If so, has potential.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Well it sounds great, but i still don’t think it matches necro’s dual HP bars.

An FYI, those dual health bars take a lot of effort to fill back up. The longer you can drag a fight out, the weaker DS is as a mechanic.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

All datamined stuff, hard to be sure how it works. But popping this ability under pressure will atleast force your enemy to back down a little or risk triggering a much bigger heal.
Then again, if under pressure you can also get interupted.

Honestly i see big problems comming with the Guardian and the Warrior, and potentially insaner bursts from mesmer.
Guardian can wade into the thick of a zerg fight in WvW, and just not die while dishing out damage. Last thing WvW needs is even more incentive to go choochoo melee-train. Next stop, Reroll Guardian-ville.

Warrior sounds good aswell. The initial heal is low, but it does mean he can basicly not be attacked at all during those 3seconds (achieving the whole, dont attack me better then AED would) as damage taken becomes healing. This includes conditiondamage taken.
I am not looking forward to loading a warrior up with conditions, getting him low and then having my conditions just heal him back up again.

And along with the Guardian heal, another thing to reinforce melee trains in WvW. Pop it, and not only do you not die but you get your health back.
Guardians and Warriors did not need to be made more powerful in WvW zerging.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

It will make for a nice escape in WvW. Pop AED, jump off cliff. Massive heal and nobody is gonna follow you without dying or losing a huge chunk of their life.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

It will make for a nice escape in WvW. Pop AED, jump off cliff. Massive heal and nobody is gonna follow you without dying or losing a huge chunk of their life.

Doesn’t work that way. Falling damage bypasses the heal proc. Would be suicide.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Except that the devs pointed out that fall damage will not trigger AED.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Grr….

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: aathomas.4638

aathomas.4638

It wont be that bad since you can use it at half health.. then as soon as you hit 25% (if traited) the skill will recharge and you can use it again. meaning your getting two heals and one if them is huge. Will make us engineers harder to kill

There is a risk here though of popping it and then going below 25% health while the 4 second activation period is still active. Since it won’t be on cooldown it won’t insta recharge and since you don’t go below 1% health you don’t get the big heal.

Grumpy Jugo
[AZRG]
Dragonbrand

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Pyrasia.9281

Pyrasia.9281

So, less Healing Turret Engineers running around after the 10th then ? Guess we bring less Water field now. Might carry Elixer Gun sometimes if I want AoE Regen.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

As mentioned in the Dulfy link: The synergy with Automated Medical Response could be interesting:

- Trigger AED when >25% HP
- AED cooldown resets when < 25% HP
- “Die”
- Get healed for 12k+

If you dont “die” within 4s you can use AED another time.

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Just what Engineers needed. More CC!

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Mork vom Ork.2598

Mork vom Ork.2598

The way I see it, this skill not only costs 25 skill points to buy, but also needs 25 trait points to be situationally useful. And it has a lot less synergy with other skills/traits than the simple untraited healing turret.

Still loving the smell of Napalm
Bill Kilgore – [BIER] – Seafarer’s Rest random Megaserver

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Just what Engineers needed. More CC!

3/4s cast and aftercast all for a 1s stun? More like a self CC.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Pyrasia.9281

Pyrasia.9281

AMR says it recharges all heal skills at 25% HP mark.
What other skills does it recharges too ?

New heal skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

Healing Turret, Medkit, Elixir H and that stupid gimmicky Antitoxin Spray.
Healing Turret’s overcharge might also be affected, as well as…well, the healing functions of Medkit. As far as I know, it doesn’t work on Toolbelt skills.