People lack knowledge of Engi in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: Oxstar.7643

Oxstar.7643

thumper turret+3 more turret+rifle+detonate and use toolbelt skill = 12 aoe heals from a single field. Holy crap, man. Or might.

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

thumper turret+3 more turret+rifle+detonate and use toolbelt skill = 12 aoe heals from a single field. Holy crap, man. Or might.

Well I’m glad that works in WvW because it sure doesn’t in PVE. I’ve tried it, I’ve tried all turrets I’ve tried combo of turrets and gadget blast finishers. It just doesn’t create that many explosions and typically the turrets die during the slow loading process when I do get them going with a boss fight.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Engineer

Posted by: Oxstar.7643

Oxstar.7643

Well I’m glad that works in WvW because it sure doesn’t in PVE. I’ve tried it, I’ve tried all turrets I’ve tried combo of turrets and gadget blast finishers. It just doesn’t create that many explosions and typically the turrets die during the slow loading process when I do get them going with a boss fight.

I think it’s hard to pull off. You could use the second water field from toolbelt.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ney Matogrosso.5736

Ney Matogrosso.5736

The turrets are not a viable option in the middle of a zerg because they are destroyed before u can use the blast. Grenades are good option to tower defense, I agree, but they are too slow in the middle of the battle in open field. Fumigate don’t remove the condition in the Eng that using the EG, only in the cone in front of it, so, Eng has a Lack of condition removal. My choice option to use Water Fields are the healing turret and Regenerating Mist + Acid Bomb, you can use this combo in the middle of battle, supporting your team, just use Fumigate and the combo, help a lot and when the commander uses empower, use the turret. My best option is to use Bombs, Elixir Gun and Elixir B, good attack/support options.