Rifle range

Rifle range

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

God I’d hate to be a dev. Such a thankless job. Hard to see why they’d want to fix anything for this group.

these guys are like the the guys with a huge ego

Welcome to the game, based on your replies i can only assume you got into GW2 very recently. Because clearly neither of you have any idea.

It has literally taken the devs nearly three years to fix several glaring day One issues, and that is just one example of just one profession. So excuse me for not being all to impressed with their speed of patching and fixing profession balance/bugs.

Rifle range

in Engineer

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

now that engis got a wish, can thieves get one too? :<

[SA]

Rifle range

in Engineer

Posted by: Prisoner.2419

Prisoner.2419

God forbid we be unhappy about one of our major weapon kits being bugged into uselessness for PvP for over a month, with no word on when or if it will be fixed. I’ll give you a hint: we wouldn’t be angry if the devs would actually communicate with us.

Rifle range

in Engineer

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Bomb range still bugged, checked in HotM. Still mad about FT cooldown and +damage traits as well.

Took them more than a month to integrate the range trait for Rifle.

Now we’re waiting for Pistol, Elixirgun, and did they fix bombkit range yet?

Never got a word on all the things they said they wanted to do, but ultimately didnt. And considering just how much stuff was bugged, who knows if any of this was intented or not.

Surprise Shot: Surprise, no extra range.

God I’d hate to be a dev. Such a thankless job. Hard to see why they’d want to fix anything for this group.

these guys are like the the guys with a huge ego

example: a fight (bug) happens, the weaker kid ( player ) gets beat up by the bigger kid ( devs not fixing it instantly ) and weaker kid is saying the whole time " thats all you got?( ask nicely to get bug fixed ) ", then when the big kid decides he had enough and walks away ( bug fixed after awhile ) the weaker kid says " you better run!( its about time they fix the bug, worthless devs took them this long, scrubs )"

if i was a dev and i saw this, i would ban every single player that wanted to be a idiot and complain worthlessly like this, they don’t deserve to play, elitists, tsk tsk

You have some bizarre delusion of devs as gods who have infinite resources and can magically fix any problem they like, rofl.

Rifle range

in Engineer

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

We’ll a couple complaints and jokes later and things have really degraded in this discussion. My initial comment, as pointed out by other players was a pun based on the ability name, and the previous complaint listed by the player previously. I hope I don’t upset the Dev’s with such non-sense, but if they are placed in a position of discussion with players, I’m sure they’ve seen worse than a bad pun.

On Topic:
I am really enjoying the new rifle range, and even though I’ve never been the biggest fan of pistols, I can see how some players want the added range and piercing. It won’t make engineer overpowered, and would allow some players to play builds that make good use of these attributes, hence increasing build diversity.