Shotgun Skin for rifle

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Karril Daltaya.4980

Karril Daltaya.4980

Since our rifle abilities are more ‘shotgun-like’ than ‘rifle-like’ wouldnt it be great if we could get some shotgun type skins for our rifles?

Tarnished Coast since Beta, now Banished forever to the Megaservers…

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

We have blunderbuss skins

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Karril Daltaya.4980

A blunderbus is not a shotgun. While I will concede that it is a precursor of one, it is not the same thing. Also those skins are very undetailed and crude looking. Is it wrong to want a nice shotgun skin? Am I the only one who has thought to want one?

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Kamahl.3621

Kamahl.3621

Pact Shotgun works.

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

A blunderbus is not a shotgun. While I will concede that it is a precursor of one, it is not the same thing. Also those skins are very undetailed and crude looking. Is it wrong to want a nice shotgun skin? Am I the only one who has thought to want one?

I wouldn’t say ‘wrong’ but i think the crude look may be intentional.

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Townopolis.3607

Townopolis.3607

Since your basic shotgun looks very similar to your basic rifle, I have no trouble using most of the non-predator (or Whispers) rifles as a shotgun. If you want two barrels and are okay with a vertical arrangement, the bandit rifle or invader’s rifle are both pretty good.

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

i would personally like an over and under shotgun skin that looks more like something an engineer would use. something clean and stylized.

maybe something like this? http://imgur.com/42acb

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

i would personally like an over and under shotgun skin that looks more like something an engineer would use. something clean and stylized.

I would love to play with something like that! It would make using the blunderbuss shot skill much more satisfying

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Numot.3965

Numot.3965

Ogre rifle actually looks kinda like that.

Norn rifle, pirate rifle, antique musket are all boom stick style rifles.

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Karril Daltaya.4980

This is basically exactly what I was thinking of. I would even /pay/ to get this skin.

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Dual barrels would be nice i agree /nod

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

I would love to see a good old fashioned double barreled shotgun. It would be even cooler if they had a standing animation of the character breaking it open and putting shells in (not likely, but we can wish right :P ).

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Fnarist.8467

Fnarist.8467

Ogre rifle is very shotgunny.

I’m using the Avenger/Advent Guard (Charr racial t3 skin). It’s got a big barrel, and a bayonet.

Shotgun Skin for rifle

in Engineer

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

i like the guild skin a lot actually. looks a lot like the model 1887. however i think shotgun should be a weapon type unto itself. in my experience eng is one of the most bugged class so …it needs some kind of buff.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.