Since Druid reveal

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

I’m talking directly to our Master Irenio :-)
After the druid reveal (amazing work, rangers are surely pleqsed), which makes him the best healer hand down in the game, can we hope for our inventions trait line to be adjusted and be a good healing powerhouse like we were seemed to be? And medikit too: astral form is basically all i wanted the kit to be.
Please, also for the sake of balance and variety, make other classes good at healing too. We are pretty good candidates, elementalists, guardians and revenants are too.
Please please please.

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

With the trait that heals for 20% of what u got healed which got his ICD removed, u can basicaly synergize the hell with Druid, when u get healed by druid, u also heal 20% of what he heals, and he get heal whenever he heals some1.

The possibility with this buff on GM trait are realy delicious xD.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

We are currently good at healing and after the Balance update, we will be better at healing.

Burst healing guide inc.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

With the trait that heals for 20% of what u got healed which got his ICD removed, u can basicaly synergize the hell with Druid, when u get healed by druid, u also heal 20% of what he heals, and he get heal whenever he heals some1.

This trait got changed. It will only spread healings you are doing to yourself. The engineer himself has to be the source, so there won’t be a Druid- Medical Dispersion Field combo.

I really like the change for this specific trait, just wanted to correct this.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Oh, then it’s another BS trait I won’t take. Well GG.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: iKeostuKen.2738

iKeostuKen.2738

This trait got changed. It will only spread healings you are doing to yourself. The engineer himself has to be the source, so there won’t be a Druid- Medical Dispersion Field combo.

I really like the change for this specific trait, just wanted to correct this.

Does this also count for boons regens?

Like susperspeed heals.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

the balance update isnt gonna give us the 95% extra love the druid got instead of the scrapper though… So many nice things…new pets, awesome visuals, a mechanic that does so many nice things and even the skills react to said mechanic and the staff of course…equally kitten. What do we get? 30 sec rez\stomp drone thats outside of pvp not really all that usefull and even IN pvp it wont be the game changer cause it most likely gonna get killed before it does its job, a handfull of gyro skills that are bound to become turrets 2.0 cause they just scream to cleave damage their squishy kitten together with the scrapper… and a hammer… thats pretty darn cool but sadly the only real cool thing about the entire spec. Ah yea.. and 2 minors alone for the mechanic… wouldnt want anything for all game modes… Just curios what the balancing gonna do… gonna reduce the mortar another 28% to compensate for the buff you gave it?… Yea my salt is dead sea levels right now…dont care

(edited by Basaltface.2786)

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Dirame.8521

Oh, then it’s another BS trait I won’t take. Well GG.

Heh, just wait till you see what you can do with it.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

Well, we got stability, might stacking, and a hammer to get around the completely absurd amounts of projectile hate that they’re cramming into the game. Gyros may as well not exist; why can’t they actually listen?

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Voramoz.6790

Voramoz.6790

After druid reveal I feel truly slighted. As excited as I am to play Druid, Scrapper is just a much garbage in comparison.

Dragon hunters Virtues got changed.
Berserkers got Berserk mode.
Herald got OP boon buffing Facet of Nature.
Tempests got overload attunements.
Reaper got Reaper shroud.
Chronomancers got Continuum Shift AND Alacrity.
Druid got Celestial Avatar.

In every case above, that’s alot of skills, a lot of impact, a lot of game changing.

Thieves got a remix of the acrobatics trait line…
Engineer got a 30 second stomp rez bot…

Garbage.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

medikit too: astral form is basically all i wanted the kit to be.

<3

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Dirame.8521

Garbage.

I’m pretty sure your mind will change when all the crazy sick plays come out using the garbage rez bot.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

Garbage.

I’m pretty sure your mind will change when all the crazy sick plays come out using the garbage rez bot.

If it goes down in two hits the way every other engineer AI device does, I doubt that those plays will actually happen.

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

maybe we will get a new elite spec for support in the future, maybe a with dual torch to burn out wounds

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

maybe we will get a new elite spec for support in the future, maybe a with dual torch to burn out wounds

I’m calling today dual shield’s gonna happen …

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

I’m calling today dual shield’s gonna happen …

yeah captain tyria

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

medikit too: astral form is basically all i wanted the kit to be.

<3

true story bro, true story.
My vision of the medikit is actually a mediblaster ala CounterStrike’s Medic.
One can dream…

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Since Druid reveal

in Engineer

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

To me it sort of feels like most classes just to an added level of options for play.

Guardians became better at clutch appearances and spike heals for emergencies to supplement their sustain.

Berserkers get conditions to work with, as well as a trait that taunts, along with their new burst boost and Hulk switch.

Rangers, which previously was constantly panned for not having as much team contribution, got the Druid spec which gives it a lot of support, and a supports weapon.

Necro builds for raw damage were normally relegated to the dagger aa. The great sword gives them a new weapon that plays very differently and has big cleave, plus a shroud with way more AoE than before. They can also trait to do some pretty amazing things with chill now, because conditions and Necros.

Eles get a lot more use out of auras as well as overcharged skills, which is going to affect the gameplay of a lot of play styles which used to like to cycle elements quickly (dagger/dagger for example).

Chronomancers get a lot of additional support from Alarcity, plus a more defensive off hand.

Thieves, who have been crying about their hit and run class that they trait for pure damage being too glassy and not powerful enough, got a class that gives them a lot of elude (see: invincibility for brief periods) and skills that deal spike damage. And interrupt. And blocking. Oh, and now they can just trait to deal more damage whenever they dodge with all the new dodge stuff. Yeah they really got the short end of the stick, there, with all those new options of play. Terrible.

Scrappers get the hammer as a close range combat tool that gives Engies ranged protection, even more gap closing options than before, a ranged revive/stomp, and a new set of utilities. The hammer is nice, and he’s the gyros seem a little underwhelming, but it isn’t as if you’re going to use the full set of them. Crying about getting weak utilities on an engineer, the class with the best utilities in the game, rather than looking at what you can do to get the new skills and trait line to work with your existing skills and traits, seems a little pointless to me.