The New DD Ele

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

So Anet did away with the ridiculously OP DD ele. They could do massive damage, heal to full in no time, stack ridiculous conditions, and keep conditions off all with a single build. They were the bane of 1v1 and small group skirmishes. I’m sure every single Engineer in these forums would agree that DD eles needed a nerf back when they were crazy OP. Cheers to you for nerfing them

Now with that being said….why would you go and give all those exact same abilities to engineers. Kit engineers are the new DD ele, and are in need of a serious nerf. Thanks Anet in advance for balancing this ridiculously OP class.

(edited by No Walking.6349)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

I would like to see our massive aoe condi cleanses

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Engis have bottom tier condi removal (unless HGH, which they can’t because you said kits). Also lol at condi dmg eles

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Please explain this insane condition removal to me.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

Med Kit – condi removal
Healing Turret – condi removal
Elixer C – full condi removal

I like the way the only defense here is “We DONT have condi removal” when in fact you do lol.

Even if you didn’t you still have all the other things I said, along with incredible burst healing (on full DPS builds too). Truth hurts. Excited for the nerf though Too many roamers in WvW now days are engineers. You can’t throw a stone without hitting 2 of them cause they’re so incredibly FOTM right now for roaming and dueling.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Med Kit – condi removal

I like the way the only defense here is “We DONT have condi removal” when in fact you do lol.

Even if you didn’t you still have all the other things I said, along with incredible burst healing (on full DPS builds too). Truth hurts. Excited for the nerf though Too many roamers in WvW now days are engineers. You can’t throw a stone without hitting 2 of them cause they’re so incredibly FOTM right now for roaming and dueling.

SO your particular server has a lot of engineer, and you incorrectly assume this means the population of engineers on all 51 servers has peaked recently? And because those few on your servers are kicking your tail you assume engineers are OP.

I assume that is in the new engineer meta 30/30/30/30/30 build right. Anyone with a lick of intelligence is a ware that engineer is in the bottom 3 professions when it cones to condition removal.

How is med kit and healing turret relevant? You do realize that those are both healing skills, so it is not as if we can use them in conjunction with one another.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

(edited by coglin.1867)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Med Kit – condi removal

You talk about the kit Engineers and you talk about Elixir C ? Are you kidding me?

Not one build with Elixir C exists at the moment. Healing turret and elixir gun that’s is. 8 of 10 engineers have only healing turret as conditional removal.
If you have problems with Engineers go Necro and farm us but do not compare us with the old DD ele.

If you hope for a nerf for the engineer that’s ok. We are nerfed every time so this is not new for us.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

Med Kit – condi removal

Healing turret removes 2 conditions.

Med kit removes one. Can’t take both of those.

Elixir C has a kitten cast time, isnt a stunbreak, and has a long CD.

Ele condi removal:

8 on heal. (15 sec cd, longish cast time, cancelable) One on swap to water (9 sec cd). One on dodge in water (10 sec cd). One on 5 skill in water (40 second cd)

One on regen assuming oldschool 0/0/1/3/3. You don’t get the one on regen if you go 0/0/2/2/3 or 0/1/1/2/3, both of which are/were fairly common.

3 on Cleansing Fire which can also be traited to proc, though usually isn’t.

Focus can also be used to remove conditions with the reflect skill on a 25 second cooldown.

But ele and engi are definitely on the same level in terms of condition removal.

Engis have AR but it is NOT part of the meta dueling spec. Everything on ele that I listed was common excluding Focus, which is actually seeing a fair bit of use nowadays.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

Actually it’s the top 3 WvW servers that have a lot of Engineers so…..yeah. That says something.

And once again I’ve proven engineers do have condi removal, and none of you are talking about anything but condi removal right now, proving that all my other points about Engineer kit builds being OP are correct. Thanks

For the sake of argument lets say you didn’t have any condi removal whatsoever. You could still easily burst heal through any condition burst in the game, rendering the whole condi removal point irrelevant (even though you guys do have it lol).

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

Actually it’s the top 3 WvW servers that have a lot of Engineers so…..yeah. That says something.

And once again I’ve proven engineers do have condi removal, and none of you are talking about anything but condi removal right now, proving that all my other points about Engineer kit builds being OP are correct. Thanks

For the sake of argument lets say you didn’t have any condi removal whatsoever. You could still easily burst heal through any condition burst in the game, rendering the whole condi removal point irrelevant (even though you guys do have it lol).

Looooooool.

Try burst healing through any half decent dumbfire necro. You’ll be dead before his fear chain is over.

Also: Do you even know how engineer burst healing works? I can’t heal to full, but I can heal close to full if I blow ALL my cooldowns.

Blasting healing turret is actually a LOSS of hp/s vs picking it up again, and also costs you 5 secs on the cooldown of your only source of condi cleansing.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Lupanic.6502

Dude you found the truth. We have the awesome OP condi removal. We have so OP turrets, we are so OP.

we rule the complete meta. Not the warrior, not the necro, not the spirit ranger not the PU mesmer. WE are the OP class at the moment.

No walking you are genius.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

Looooooool.

Try burst healing through any half decent dumbfire necro. You’ll be dead before his fear chain is over.

Also: Do you even know how engineer burst healing works? I can’t heal to full, but I can heal close to full if I blow ALL my cooldowns.

Blasting healing turret is actually a LOSS of hp/s vs picking it up again, and also costs you 5 secs on the cooldown of your only source of condi cleansing.

1) So you’re weak against necros (and just 1 type of necro build I might add)…..okay then…..you’re still OP as hell against the other 6 classes and other necro builds. You haven’t proven anything.

2) So you can only heal close to full? Only? Rofl. As opposed to just healing 5k-6k like everyone else. Still just proving my point.

3) You’re just totally wrong on your third point…so I won’t go there.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Lupanic.6502

Looooooool.

1) So you’re weak against necros (and just 1 type of necro build I might add)…..okay then…..you’re still OP as hell against the other 6 classes and other necro builds. You haven’t proven anything.

2) So you can only heal close to full? Only? Rofl. As opposed to just healing 5k-6k like everyone else. Still just proving my point.

We have a 5k heal on a 15sec timer my friend.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cleansing_Burst

if we detonade the turrent we get a blast finisher at the water field but increase the healing turret cooldown to 20sec. Means we have a 6.3k healing on a 20sec timer.
This is OP ?

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

Looooooool.

Okay, math time qtpi

5,040 + 1,040 / 15.5 = 392.25 hp/s.

5,040 + 1,040 + 1,320 / 20.5 = 360.97 Hp/s

5,040 = Place + instant hit.
1,040 = Regen from place + instant hit.
15.5 = Place + hit + pickup + cast time (It’s actually a bit longer but varies from person to person by the amount of time it takes to do all three things)
20.5 = Place + hit + blast + cast time (once again, varies from person to person)

Please explain how I am “totally wrong”.

To everyone else: This guy doesn’t even know how engi healing works and goes on to call it brokenly OP, probably better off ignoring this thread.

Edit: Man, I keep finding more stuff to say.
The blast heal to near-full I mentioned requires the use of: A 30 second cd, a 20 sec cd, another 20 second cd, my elite skill, and running around to pick up the med packs that my elite skill drops.

A heal shout warrior has 390ish HP/s from healing signet, more from adrenal health, and an additional 250 hp/s (It’s actually higher, I just went with the longest cd of commonly used shouts and applied it to the total healing) from a triple shout bar. Those heals from shouts are also all AoE and are typically set to remove conditions, while also applying their main effects, typically Vulnerability, AoE Might, or an AoE condi removal. This is also not factoring in Regen from Dogged March.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

(edited by K U T M.4539)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

So Anet did away with the ridiculously OP DD ele. They could do massive damage, heal to full in no time, stack ridiculous conditions, and keep conditions off all with a single build. They were the bane of 1v1 and small group skirmishes. I’m sure every single Engineer in these forums would agree that DD eles needed a nerf back when they were crazy OP. Cheers to you for nerfing them

Now with that being said….why would you go and give all those exact same abilities to engineers. Kit engineers are the new DD ele, and are in need of a serious nerf. Thanks Anet in advance for balancing this ridiculously OP class.

Don’t have a Engi just stopped by the Engi forums saw this had to reply.

There was no massive damage for D/D Ele. It was build up damage through might stacks the longer the fight the better for a D/D Ele. Ridiculous conditions on a Ele where that at? Burning and Bleed? Did you ever come across a Ele and think I need more condition removal to fight Eles?

I see you reference WvW in your argument but Ele in WvW isn’t really that much different then before. You can keep vigor up just as much as before. Cleansing Water is only nerfed in sPvP which is where all the condi removal really comes from even WvW ele’s think it was nerfed in both modes it isn’t. The biggest hit was RTL resetting fights and no Ether renewal in mist form.

What happened was other classes got buffs and got better but in WvW Ele is almost exactly the same as it was before. At least for D/D standard cantrip.

Sorry for interrupting this one Engi’s I just happen to be passing through.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

engineers have very little condition cleanse. the cleanse on healing turret is tied to our heal. elixir c isn’t good, and medkit only cures one condition and is generally inferior to healing turret. other than that you’re right engis are pretty kitten strong in pvp. we also have a lot of counters though and that i feel makes us pretty balanced.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

Call it a broken thread all you want. The fact that everyone is roaming with Engis, and that you’re all here relentlessly defending a broken build, just goes to show how OP it is. I know you are all enjoying roflstomping people in WvW, but honestly it’s OP and has to end…just like it did with DD eles.

The reaction in this forum is proof enough with how popular this build is…

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

Call it a broken thread all you want. The fact that everyone is roaming with Engis, and that you’re all here relentlessly defending a broken build, just goes to show how OP it is. I know you are all enjoying roflstomping people in WvW, but honestly it’s OP and has to end…just like it did with DD eles.

Everyones roaming on PU mesmers, actually. Just go ask the mesmer forum, even THEY admit they’re OP, lmao.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Lupanic.6502

@no Walking : Let me guess you are playing a thief, don’t you?

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Back when Ele was considered “OP in WvW”. There was no dhuumfire necros, no perp rune P/D thieves, no good sustaining Warriors(no healing signet buff), S/D Thieves was not popular and flanking strike was unreliable for boon stripping, Thieves didn’t think about going 30 trick and sleight of hand wasn’t as good, No PU Mesmers shatter was the thing and would wreck a D/D Ele then and still does now just alot of roamers run PU because that is better to handle multiple oppenents.

I main D/D ele and have 6 of the 8 classes at 80 played since launch. You sound like you only know about 1 or maybe 2 classes. What you describe doesn’t take into account buffs to other classes.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

Based on post history, he plays Warrior and Ranger.

Both of which can get silly high Hp/s. im dying that’s too funny

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

Everyones roaming on PU mesmers, actually. Just go ask the mesmer forum, even THEY admit they’re OP, lmao.

PU mesmers take an hour to kill someone though. They’re just like Thieves, will stealth for hours till they get you in a bad spot. More cheese than OP IMO.

Ranger actually. Good try though.

Warrior yes, healing signet is OP. Bring along a poison and cripple though and anyone can down a warrior.

I don’t run a bunker ranger either, which is the only ranger that get that “ridiculous” HPS (while doing ridiculously low damage, unlike engis). So…laugh away I guess.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Lupanic.6502

I guess he QQ because the golden ages of rangers are over and warrior knows that his times has come.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

PU mesmers take an hour to kill someone though. They’re just like Thieves, will stealth for hours till they get you in a bad spot. More cheese than OP IMO.

3k Condi damage PU mesmer with crazy bleed stacking and torment that can one shot most people doesnt take very long to kill much

Too many PU mesmers go WAAAAAYYY too bunk and don’t realize the kind of damage they can dish out.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

I guess he QQ because the golden ages of rangers are over and warrior knows that his times has come.

There was a golden age for Rangers? Are you talking about in the betas? Cause it was a pretty steady nerf train from then on out (besides greatsword……yay……).

And yes warriors are on the way out. That HUGE 8% nerf is a sign of things to come….ROFL.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

wew my post broke.

Anyway: Golden age(s) of rangers: BM bunker, Traps, Spirits. Spirits are still good. BM is still strong (It actually hard counters spirit rangers, funny enough).

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

(edited by K U T M.4539)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

wew my post broke.

Anyway: Golden age(s) of rangers: BM bunker, Traps, Spirits. Spirits are still good. BM is still strong (It actually hard counters spirit rangers, funny enough).

I would call all those builds viable…not OP though. Other classes can bunker, buff, and apply conditions better than Rangers. Nobody ever asked for a ranger in the group for any activity lol.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Lupanic.6502

There was a golden age for Rangers? Are you talking about in the betas? Cause it was a pretty steady nerf train from then on out (besides greatsword……yay……).

And yes warriors are on the way out. That HUGE 8% nerf is a sign of things to come….ROFL.

My little friend, you missed your golden ages ? Bad for you. You would have love that build:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcpFAHV2k8

Spirit ranger still very strong but the golden ages you know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzdUK-6TRHc

Your ages are over.

Now is Engi OP time with our 24k healing and our OP condi removal. We can remove 6 condis in 1 min. We rule the world. Deal with it

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

wew my post broke.

I would call all those builds viable…not OP though. Other classes can bunker, buff, and apply conditions better than Rangers.

Yep, and other classes can bunker, buff, and apply conditions better than Engineers.

Welcome to GW2.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

Yep, and other classes can bunker, buff, and apply conditions better than Engineers.

Welcome to GW2.

You’re right they can, but they spec specifically into one of those roles and not the others. No other class can do all at the same time as well as Kit Engis can.

I forsee turret buffs and kit nerfs incoming thankfully. Engis need it.

My little friend, you missed your golden ages ? Bad for you. You would have love that build:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcpFAHV2k8

Spirit ranger still very strong but the golden ages you know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzdUK-6TRHc

Oh yeah…cause I remember the times when 3/5 people roaming in WvW were spirit and melee rangers…..rofl. L2GW2.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

Welcome to GW2.

You’re right they can, but they spec specifically into one of those roles and not the others. No other class can do all at the same time as well as Kit Engis can.

So the jack-of-all trades, master of none class is the jack-of-all-trades while not doing any of them perfectly? I never would have seen that one coming.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Cero.5132

Cero.5132

What build are you even talking about? Are you just hating engineers in general or do you have anything to back up your request for nerfs?

Like serious maths that state that engineers have higher healing, condiremoval, conditiondamage and everythign else than… say… warrior? A necro?
But then again you´d need to inform yourself about the engineer, its mechanics and -godforbid- actually tell us in detail what you think is too op on an engineer.

Right now this is just some guy saying: “Hey it´s op, I can´t give exact reason why and I can´t tell which spec exactly it is but please nerf the whole class because it´s like old dd ele, thanks.”

Actually I stopped taking you serious when you started talking about kit engineers and elixir c. Have you ever even played the class? Even informed yourself about it on the forums? Read one of the many thread´s on how to counter it?

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

K U T M.4539

What build are you even talking about? Are you just hating engineers in general or do you have anything to back up your request for nerfs?

He doesn’t have anything to back it up other than engis are better than rangers at applying conditions.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Lupanic.6502

I guess because 3/5 people in WvW and have no clue what is a good build at the moment. …. like you.
See the video this is sPvP. In WvW you have more ciritical damage. But you missed it. Bad for you. Now you have to visit the forum and begging for a nerf like a beggar for a penny.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

He doesn’t have anything to back it up other than engis are better than rangers at applying conditions.

Putting words into my mouth. Typical strategy for someone losing an argument. Hop into wvw any of you and go roaming. You’ll see kit engineers playing with 2v1s like theyre fighting PvE mobs. I could do math…or you guys could actually open your eyes and see the state of engis in roaming wvw.

But I guess if you did that you guys wouldnt be winning all the time. No wonder you’re all flocking here to defend the build.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

I’ve barely seen any engies roaming around. it’s still mostly thieves and mesmers. warriors too, but I have a feeling most of them are just exploring the map, they seem to run everywhere but never stop for a fight.

rangers are crap tho, I’ll give you that, in a year and a half of roaming, I got beaten by one, once, in 10 duels I did with him. but then again, getting hit by 3k autoattacks while they hide in the middle of a zerg plinking away from 1500 range hurts.

that being said, op is a troll, and we all fell for it.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

I’ll help you get started No Walking on showing us this build you speak highly of:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcAQBAA-w

Put the weapons/skills/traits at a minimum so we can nail down this OP build you speak of.
Surely you must use this OP build on your engineer.

(edited by Hebee.8460)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Well I am on JQ, which is a top tier server(what server are you on?), and I do not see anywhere near the number of engineers your claiming. As well, I apologize if I have personally kicked your tail enough that you feel our proefessions condition removal is so OP.

Yes, at best we can fully cleanse once every 40s with elixir C, which I hope you realize is not a kit. With our kits we can remove 2 conditions every 20s, requiring 6-7 actions or button presses.

In order to remove conditions optimal as your claiming you must follow a process
Step 1 Hit key to swap to med kit.
Step 2 Hit key to drop antidote’
Step 3 You must physically move over the antidote, meaning cripple, chill, pshes, pulls, blowouts, knock backs, and immobilize can impede this step
Step 4 Hit key to swap to elixir gun kit.
Step kitten key to drop super elixir.
Step 6 Target ground targeting reticule on your location
Step 7 Initiate launch of super elixir.

How so? You appear to be the type that likes to make a lot of claims based on assumption and conjecture, and to completely avoid using anything resembling a fact. I challenge you to list all of the heal skills in the game and use the heal numbers to explain how our heals are more powerful then other professions.

So lets go back to Elixir C. It is our one true cleanse. I would love you to show us How it compares to other similar professions in cast time, recast time, and what not.

They have more then one condition build in the necro realm. As a player who has leveled all 8 professions (50-60 levels of each in WvW) i find most of what your saying to be made out of a very limited, or all together lack of knowledge of most professions.

Rangers have a solid short bow/sword-dagger condition build.

Warriors have a few solid condi builds with bow/sword+sword, as well as a few other combinations.

Thieves have some great condi builds, and they often use perplexity with head shot

Mesmers, they have builds like the blackwater build that pump out very heavy condi damage.

Apparently you main an ele. Hopefully that means I do not have to explain there condition builds to you.

Your false assumptions are very far from the truth

What on earth are you talking about? Med kits base heal is 4,920. Elixir H base heal is 5,560. Healing turret’s base heal is 2,520. Then must be activated, requiring a second action, that can be interrupted, for another 2,520. For a total of 5,040. Again you make inaccurate assumptions and accusations, with no actual awareness of the factual numbers.

The presented facts make this comment really work against your credibility, and emphasize your lack of understanding of the facts.

PU mesmers take an hour to kill someone though.

I assume you just need to learn yo play the mesmer better, because I do not have this problem on my condition mesmer.

Based on what numbers do you make this crazy claim? By this metric alone, elementalist would need all of their individual alignments nerfed in turn.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

DD eles were crazy before as they could reset battles anytime they wanted..and they couldn’t stack conditions, you are so off.

I agree with maska, this is another troll thread. I’ve seen two previous similar posts already moved to trash can, I hope this ones next.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: kylwilson.9137

kylwilson.9137

Ignoring that Waking has literally no idea what he/she is talking about.

In some weird kind of alternate reality where roaming matters anyway.

Or where WvW is actually considered PvP.

Go to sleep.

\o/

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Unhinged Carrot.3849

Unhinged Carrot.3849

Don’t feed the troll guys. This guy has nothing to substantiate his arguments. Just a Ranger who got beat by an Engineer.

Oh, and why do you see a lot of Engineers roaming? Because our class is worthless in zergs.

Zobb – Asura Engineer – Seafarer’s Rest

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

engi condi removal isnt whats op lol

engi can kitten out like 5 condi types in like 3 casts, which is enough to threaten someone at full hp… and then do it again 10 seconds later. you dont have your condi removals for the 2nd time, or 3rd… thats whats strong about engi.

youve sorely misread your fights, no walking.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Bullet.9271

Bullet.9271

I don’t get the comment that our profession takes no skill to play. I’ve put hundreds of hours into alts of other professions and the engineer by far has the most potential to go very badly if you don’t have the skill or take the time to learn the class. The timing that it takes to effectively combo off of ourselves all the while trying to keep track of our cursor to land grenades, along with controlling the camera takes practice. It’s not a class you can play half heartily and expect to be effective. There is no roll face across the keyboard option. But that kind of play style and learning curve is why we love it. When someone gets it down, to some it could appear to be OP.

Also, I hate the term OP. Ursanway and Shadow Form were Broken, thus OP. There was a ton of broken/OP stuff in GW1. This game is pretty balanced right now.

The Bullet – human engineer of OMNI on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Bullet.9271)

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: isolatedchimp.2510

isolatedchimp.2510

Please, show me this magical kit engineer build (or any engi build for that matter) that can “do massive damage, heal to full in no time, stack ridiculous conditions, and keep conditions off all with a single build”.

I mean this is your exact quoted claim that a single engi build can do this. If all these engis are roaming around using this build then you should have no problem finding this build. No? Then please kindly shut your face because it’s obvious that you have no clue what you’re talking about.

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Med Kit – condi removal

Put a build together that has the same level of condi removal that the DD ele had (per minute), then we’ll talk.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Muhlum.7348

Muhlum.7348

The reaction in this forum is proof enough with how popular this build is…

But I guess if you did that you guys wouldnt be winning all the time. No wonder you’re all flocking here to defend the build.

“The build”. Lol.

Why are people still posting in here? Troll thread is troll, moving along please.

80 Guardian
80 Engineer
[Lost] – Tarnished Coast

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

here’s one dedicated at the op, hoping to blow his mind!
29 seconds of burn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MafP3BSQpqo&feature=youtu.be

edit: and thanks guys for sharing “the build”. secret engie handshake

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

No Walking.6349

Again all you guys are talking about is condi removal….as in the lack of that makes a class totally useless or something. You have good condi removal without speccing into it, and all the other things I stated in my original post. No getting around it…

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

Just yesterday I believe we had a thread with someone calling the Engi the worst profession in the game.

This OP/UP kitten is so common here it’s ridiculous.

Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle?! Oh wow!

The New DD Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

Too address your specific complaint OP:

Elementalists were so powerful because they had EVERYTHING at once.
Plenty of cleanse/multiple stunbreaks/Perma boons/Insane healing/great DPS.

Engineer can have a couple of those at a time, but typically the class gets #rekt by CC and has always done so due to little/no stunbreaks and weak cleanse.

The current immob stacking change is particularly painful for the class.

And Lastly Please actually play a class before crying OP on the forums, we have enough kitten-posting here without you spouting even more ignorant rubbish.

Thanks and good luck out there!