Who is the easy target ?

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: fodem.2713

fodem.2713

Q:

Lets see if everybody has the same opinion…
Wich class is the easiest to kill as an engineer ?

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

A:

Thief for sure.

Then: Eles, Warriors, Mesmers, and poorly built Rangers

After that: Guardians, other engineers, and properly built rangers (empathic bond and spirits).

Finally: Prismatic understanding mesmers (Don’t even bother), Bunker wars (Just ignore them they do maybe 500 damage a hit) and Necromancers.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Ganite.8612

Ganite.8612

Thief, Elementalist, Guardian, another Engineer=D
Hard to beat – Spirit ranger, Minion and Fear necros, Hammer warrior, Phantom mesmer.
But it all depends on Engis build.

Doll Vegas\z

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

Anyone with bad burst condition cleansing.

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

I prefer anyone who tries to stay within melee range.

DD Ele, dagger Thief, most Guards, most Warriors, power Necros & FT engineers.

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

in wvw, for me:
ranger is a sure kill, then guardian, then thief.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Singer.8740

Singer.8740

Lets see if everybody has the same opinion…
Wich class is the easiest to kill as an engineer ?

thief or guardian. cant make my mind up.

Etheeria (The mad bomber). If you don’t have shellshock your not doing it right.

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

Ranger, warrior, thief

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I have no specific profession that is easier to kill then another. How a player is speced, and how they play is what makes the difference. Profession is irrelevant, to me, capability and, traits, and utilities effect the fight to me, more then anything.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

I have no specific profession that is easier to kill then another. How a player is speced, and how they play is what makes the difference. Profession is irrelevant, to me, capability and, traits, and utilities effect the fight to me, more then anything.

Very true, but some professions are innately worse at certain things than others.

Theives are juicy targets for engineers because we can quickly overload them with conditions that they can’t easily cleanse, and have the survival tools to live through their burst.

I also enjoy shutting down innately low health guardians and elementalists with unexpected high damage power burst + poison spam.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Theives are juicy targets for engineers because we can quickly overload them with conditions that they can’t easily cleanse, and have the survival tools to live through their burst.

Unless it’s a thief who knows how to play and is running basi venom + lyssa runes. I agree that thieves are generally not too tough to bring down (as long as they overcommit, since we can’t catch them generally) but it’s true that build/skill matters at least as much as profession.

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Unless it’s a thief who knows how to play and is running basi venom + lyssa runes. I agree that thieves are generally not too tough to bring down (as long as they overcommit, since we can’t catch them generally) but it’s true that build/skill matters at least as much as profession.

Thought it was pretty clear I was making a generalized statement, but yes, didn’t disagree with Coglin’s point!

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Who is the easy target ?

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Thought it was pretty clear I was making a generalized statement, but yes, didn’t disagree with Coglin’s point!

Right right, didn’t mean to come on too strong. Carry on and keep killing as many thieves as possible then!